Clinton Foundation, Bragging about Corporate Shakedowns, Ethical Nightmare,

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial

Time-Immemorial

Time-Immemorial

Time-Immemorial

Time-Immemorial
This proves all the worst fears of the Clinton supporters.

Seriously, shaking down large corporations for money?!

Surtur
Yeah but, did she say offensive things about women? Don't you feel it is time for a female president?

Time-Immemorial
Did you read the articles?

Surtur
Well what else can we really say at this point? The people who are already against her aren't surprised by this type of stuff, and the people who aren't against her just don't care at all.

I'm not kidding, we legitimately need her on video committing murder or something. Or at least trying to drown a baby.

Time-Immemorial
Bro let me saying it as plain as I can...they were shaking down corporations for large amounts of money through the foundation to pay "Bill Inc" which went to Bill.

Surtur
I know but..the sad reality is people have already decided what they care more about. Not about major issues, abuse of power, and all this stuff. What they care about the most is vulgarity.

Time-Immemorial
Whats even worse is CNN looks like they are crying while trying to tell you this stuff, and its so bad, they have to get the hardest left pundits to come on and try to spin it to a positive.

What people on this board do not understand, is that the Clintons, the Democrats and the Media is all against them, but they defend them at all costs.

If you notice me, I never defend the republicans.

Adam will come on here and tell us how its all the republicans fault. Its an easy cop out. He cant address his party is majorly flawed. The entire Liberal Entertainment industry supports Hillary Clinton cause she is not Trump.

However the Hollywood Elites and Entertainment Elites com from the same world as Trump.

They don't know it, but they hate themselves when they look at Trump. They can't stand he was able to break out of that industry.

Surtur
I'm 85% sure CNN anchors somehow feel literal pain if they say anything negative about Hilary on the air.

Whether this is achieved via technology or mysticism I can't say.

Time-Immemorial
Their faces change immediately when they get off talking about the bad news about hillary, as soon as they start attacking Trump, all 7-6 people on TV are all smiling and having a good old time.

Surtur
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Their faces change immediately when they get off talking about the bad news about hillary, as soon as they start attacking Trump, all 7-6 people on TV are all smiling and having a good old time.

It's basically like a little kid whose grandparents have just given him some tube socks for Christmas and he's trying to act grateful, but because he is a child he can't quite master it fully.

Nephthys
Surtur is right, nobody gives a shit.

Go cry somewhere else TI.

Time-Immemorial
Dummy, he was making fun of people like you, basically calling you morons. Go back to the SWF were you belong. When you can actual debate a topic, come back, sweetheart.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.