Clinton is an alocholic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
http://www.wnd.com/files/2016/10/wiki-Hillary-sober.jpg

Robtard
Do you think it's possible to get intoxicated and not be an alcoholic?

Time-Immemorial
It's been reported on for years she was an heavy drinker. Now you have proof.

Nephthys
Another stellar thread from TI. Bravo!

Time-Immemorial
Make one of your own if you are able to?

Robtard
The proof you posted is a single source of Clinton supposedly being intoxicated. Why I asked the obvious question.

You're free to believe she's a complete drunk, doesn't make the least bit of difference to me.

Its2016
http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=clinton+drinking+alcohol&PC=CMPF&FORM=PUFDEF

Hmmmm.

Time-Immemorial
The National Enq. has been reporting on it for years. And what about all the pictures Rob??

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Its2016
http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=clinton+drinking+alcohol&PC=CMPF&FORM=PUFDEF

Hmmmm.

Pictures are it proof remember, neither is live video. It's only proof if she admits it, even then that's not proof.

Its2016
Its only fact if its reported on CNN, their obligatory republican says "clinton has the occasional drink but is not an alcoholic," FOX freak the **** out and Politifact shill writes a funny article with jokes and buzzwords calling the obligatory CNN fall guy "liar liar pants on fire"

Not likely. Rob wins again.

Robtard
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
The National Enq. has been reporting on it for years. And what about all the pictures Rob??

The National Enquirer? You can't be serious.

Pictures of Clinton having a drink at various events throughout her life just prove that she socially drinks.

Time-Immemorial
SMH GOOGLE IT ROB

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Robtard
The National Enquirer? You can't be serious.

Pictures of Clinton having a drink at various events throughout her life just prove that she socially drinks.

So it's only a fact if CNN says it, who exposed John Edwards?? It was Them, not CNN.

Robtard
So it's only a fact if CNN says it, who exposed John Edwards?? It was Them, not CNN.

I'm not the one constantly bringing up CNN, it's you and It's XYZ.

But as I said above, you're free to believe Clinton is a complete drunk who's wasted 24/7, doesn't make a lick of difference to me.

Bashar Teg
what a stupid thread

jaden101
Irony off the charts here.

Its2016
Im not running for president. thumb up

Time-Immemorial
Whys that? Trump does not drink or do drugs like hillary

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
what a stupid thread

So you are ok with an person addicted to Alcholah and prescription Drugs running for office?

Bashar Teg
i dunno, these threads just reek of attention seeking behavior

Time-Immemorial
I'm not the one constantly bringing up CNN, it's you and It's XYZ.

But as I said above, you're free to believe Clinton is a complete drunk who's wasted 24/7, doesn't make a lick of difference to me.

But if CNN reported on it, you would accept it.

Robtard
But if CNN reported on it, you would accept it.

If they showed reasonable proof, sure, just as I would with any news outlet that did the same.

Time-Immemorial
So actual pictures and emails are my proof, but CNN would be?

Bashar Teg
http://i.imgur.com/s1as0TN.gif

Time-Immemorial
So you only want to talk about what trump said?

Robtard
So actual pictures and emails are my proof, but CNN would be?

Your Wikileak email does in no way say Clinton is an alcoholic, it says she was drunk on Aug 8th 2015 (this was a Saturday, btw)

Your pictures show Clinton having a drink at various events in various stages of her life

I prefer to not jump to conclusions.

Its2016
If they showed reasonable proof, sure, just as I would with any news outlet that did the same. Originally posted by Robtard
If they showed reasonable proof, sure, just as I would with any news outlet that did the same. Originally posted by Robtard
If they showed reasonable proof, sure, just as I would with any news outlet that did the same. you wouldnt know reasonable proof if it stared you in the face. And i was the one who googled her drinking.

Before you start playing games of "whos the better troll" with me, i actually agree with you on this one. It would explain why she collapsed on 911 tho.

Time-Immemorial
Your Wikileak email does in no way say Clinton is an alcoholic, it says she was drunk on Aug 8th 2015 (this was a Saturday, btw)

Your pictures show Clinton having a drink at various events in various stages of her life

I prefer to not jump to conclusions.

I don't know if you saw the front page of every Newspaper today about CGI but I doubt you think that is proof either.

You will deny it all, just like you deny everything else, but you believe everything you hear about trump cause someone said so.

Robtard
you wouldnt know reasonable proof if it stared you in the face. And i was the one who googled her drinking.

Before you start playing games of "whos the better troll" with me, i actually agree with you on this one. It would explain why she collapsed on 911 tho.

Coming from the guy who reads an obvious satire article from an The Onion-like site and believes it to be fact, not once; but twice. Hilarious

Robtard
I don't know if you saw the front page of every Newspaper today about CGI but I doubt you think that is proof either.

haven't, but what does the Clinton Global Initiative have to do with this topic?

Its2016
Okay, dont listen to me. Btw, how did you become a US citizen again?

Time-Immemorial
haven't, but what does the Clinton Global Initiative have to do with this topic?

One you ignore it on purpose, second you won't accept anything as proof. But you consider whatever someone says about trump as fact.

Robtard
One you ignore it on purpose, second you won't accept anything as proof.

But you consider whatever someone says about trump as fact.

Excuse me if I don't follow every single Clinton story.

This is just not true and rather funny considering your stance on the Clintons.

Robtard
Okay, dont listen to me.

Btw, how did you become a US citizen again?

Obviously.

By applying for it, meeting the requirements, taking the test, passing the test.

BTW, you do finally realize that the ISIS leader/Clinton story was just satire, right?

Raisen
This e mail proves nothing but I already knew both Clinton's were alcoholics. They're facial features say it all. The noses got pudgy and red. The eyes went further back into the head. The redness of cheeks. Not to mention Chelsie obviously suffers from fetal alcohol syndrome.

Flyattractor
Clinton just likes to get drunk on Power and Corruption. Aint that right HillDawg!!!!!!!!

http://i.imgur.com/6Ou1WhS.gif

Yeah thats my Beeyotch!

Its2016
Bush was an alcoholic. I guess weed booze cocaine etc. are cool for presidents now.

Robtard
Bush was, but sobered up and became a teetotaler.

Stigma
EDIT

Its2016
Originally posted by Stigma
EDIT uncanny

Its2016
Hey.

Time-Immemorial
Excuse me if I don't follow every single Clinton story.

This is just not true and rather funny considering your stance on the Clintons.

You follow every trump story tho

Robtard
Actually said that to my wife, the grey suit/dress thing she was wearing reminded me of a Dictator's attire.

Why did you edit it out, Stig? Was funny and harmless.

Robtard
You follow every trump story tho

This is also just not true.

Time-Immemorial
Seems pretty true. Name one thread you made on Clintons corruption.

Flyattractor

In the Con or Pro Category?

Robtard

How does me not making a thread about Clinton mean I 'follow every Trump story'? There's no connection.

But to answer your question anyways, you (and XYZ to a degree)make thread after thread about Clinton being the devil, just look at the board. There's no room/need for anyone else.

This is why I find it funny when people claim in here that Trump is picked on, there's just a few Trump threads and only one is active and even then that thread features Clinton many a time, while there's a thread-quilt on Clinton.

Time-Immemorial
I never said he was picked on. My stance has been the unfair bias of "what trump said" over the hundreds of scandals the Clintons are involved in and the biggest are to incite violence st Trump rally's. THREADS YOU LOVED TO PARTICIPATE in. When it comes out it was the CLINTONS you either won't comment or refuse to denounce it and says "unproven" or deny, skate by it and won't retract your statements about Trump inciting violence.

Robtard
I never said he was picked on. My stance has been the unfair bias of "what trump said" over the hundreds of scandals the Clintons are involved in and the biggest are to incite violence st Trump rally's. THREADS YOU LOVED TO PARTICIPATE in. When it comes out it was the CLINTONS you either won't comment or refuse to denounce it and says "unproven" or deny, skate by it and won't retract your statements about Trump inciting violence.

Listen, I don't know about you, but stories that may or may not be true take back seat to Trump in his very own words telling his zealots to "punch people" and that he'll pay their legal fees, commenting how in the "good ole days" people would be carried out on stretchers etc. That's literally inciting violence.

Its2016
How does me not making a thread about Clinton mean I 'follow every Trump story'? There's no connection.

But to answer your question anyways, you (and XYZ to a degree)make thread after thread about Clinton being the devil, just look at the board. There's no room/need for anyone else.

This is why I find it funny when people claim in here that Trump is picked on, there's just a few Trump threads and only one is active and even then that thread features Clinton many a time, while there's a thread-quilt on Clinton. all those threads are time being ignored. Mobody else posts in those threads because most of the members here are unenlighted sheep who want to talk about pussy grabbing.

Its completely irrelevant.

Robtard
all those threads are time being ignored. Mobody else posts in those threads because most of the members here are unenlighted sheep who want to talk about pussy grabbing.

Its completely irrelevant.

Well as long as you've found a way to make yourself feel undeservedly superior thumb up

Its2016
Well as long as you've found a way to make yourself feel undeservedly superior thumb up tell me how pussygate has damaged trump at all.

Robtard
Alright, sure:

1) It damaged him with the female vote; possibly other demographics

2)It's another smear on his name and his name is directly connected with his business. Have you seen that Trump is launching another brand and the word "Trump" is no where to be found

So yeah, I would call losing potential voters when you're running for POTUS and negative connotations to your brand/business name as "damaging"

Its2016
Alright, sure:

2)It's another smear on his name and his name is directly connected with his business. Have you seen that Trump is launching another brand and the word "Trump" is no where to be found

So yeah, I would call losing potential voters when you're running for POTUS and negative connotations to your brand/business name as "damaging" can you show me a slump in nate shilver polls? Specifically before and after the video and female only voters. Would also need a decline in polls across the board.

Citation needed.

Time-Immemorial
Listen, I don't know about you, but stories that may or may not be true take back seat to Trump in his very own words telling his zealots to "punch people" and that he'll pay their legal fees, commenting how in the "good ole days" people would be carried out on stretchers etc. That's literally inciting violence.

You dismisss under cover video with detailed info on the plans, coordination and taking credit for it.

Maybe if Clinton had not done what she did, he would not have "said" it.

He didn't incite it, they did.

Look what you are doing now, Defending Hillary.

Trump should not have said it, but that doesn't give her a pass. It's so ****ing pathetic, you excuse everything Clinton does cause "what trump said."

Robtard
can you show me a slump in nate shilver polls? Specifically before and after the video and female only voters. Would also need a decline in polls across the board.

Citation needed. LoL, now polls matter and you've dodged half my post/points. I'm not playing your silly games.

dadudemon
Alright, sure:

It didn't. Female voters were already strongly supporting Hillary before and the numbers are still similar on the gender split, after.

And yet his own "brand" stuff still exists and everyone knows Scion is Trump's and it will appear everywhere as "A Trump Company" or something like it like everything else.

In other words, this "Scion missing Trump's name, hur dur" stuff you're reading is just a red herring. It's a bullshit talking point. Them talking about it literally defeats their point because they are making it more obvious.

So yeah, I would call losing potential voters when you're running for POTUS and negative connotations to your brand name as "damaging"

Since The Trump Organization is a privately held company, we don't really know if it is damaging or not. Likely...it is not damaging him at all...not even a little. Far more likely he is doing better than ever.

Its2016
LoL, now polls matter and you've dodged half my post/points. I'm not playing your silly games. justify with polls and give a citation for brand declination. Im handing this to you. I have dodged nothing.

Time-Immemorial
I guess it's ok Toyota Toyota to have a brand called Scion, but not Donald Trump, according to some.

Robtard
You dismisss under cover video with detailed info on the plans, coordination and taking credit for it.

Maybe if Clinton had not done what she did, he would not have "said" it.

He didn't incite it, they did.

Look what you are doing now, Defending Hillary.

Trump should not have said it, but that doesn't give her a pass. It's so ****ing pathetic, you excuse everything Clinton does cause "what trump said."

When did I excuse Clinton here?

This is another example of what I've said to you before, you take me pointing out something negative Trump actually did; where there is no question that he did it as "supporting Clinton", when the two are not connected. This is why it's impossible to have an honest conservation, it devolves to shit and silly accusations every time any negative is pointed out about Trump.

dadudemon
justify with polls amd give a citation. Im handing this to you. I have dodged nothing.

Oh, I see your point. You don't swallow the polls, still. But you'd like Robtard to back up his own points using the ammunition he believes supports his points. You have this opinion for 2 reasons:

1. You think that Robtard will not be able to adequately support his own position, regardless of whether or not you accept his sources.

2. You feel he is dodging because he knows he is wrong.

Am I correct?

Because if I am, this will save you two 2 pages of wasted argumentation.

Bashar Teg
i'm pretty sure that hillary is the type of person who doesn't courtesy flush in public restrooms. probably just sits there on the throne and allows her rancid floaters to permeate the air and moisturize the walls. and if anyone raises a complaint she probably has them murdered. i have no proof, but...i mean...c'mon man. does this look like the face of someone who cares whether or not she's forcing people to breath in her fecal particles?

http://www.roberrera.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/hillary.jpg

Time-Immemorial
That's who you are voting for? A fake skin job now conservativelaughing out loud

dadudemon
i'm pretty sure that hillary is the type of person who doesn't courtesy flush in public restrooms. probably just sits there on the throne and allows her rancid floaters to permeate the air and moisturize the walls. and if anyone raises a complaint she probably has them murdered. i have no proof, but...i mean...c'mon man. does this look like the face of someone who cares whether or not she's forcing people to breath in her fecal particles?

http://www.roberrera.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/hillary.jpg

She's leaving the turds there for rabid supporters like you to eat them. And you do.

And she doesn't wipe specifically because she's such a nasty woman.

Edit - Guys...I reread my post. I laughed. I'm hilarious.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by dadudemon
She's leaving the turds there for rabid supporters like you to eat them. And you do.

And she doesn't wipe specifically because she's such a nasty woman.

laughing out loudlaughing out loud

Its2016
Oh, I see your point. You don't swallow the polls, still. But you'd like Robtard to back up his own points using the ammunition he believes supports his points. You have this opinion for 2 reasons:

1. You think that Robtard will not be able to adequately support his own position, regardless of whether or not you accept his sources.

2. You feel he is dodging because he knows he is wrong.

Am I correct?

Because if I am, this will save you two 2 pages of wasted argumentation. This is correct. I also need some sort of evidence in Trumps brand bein tarnished. Rob probably thinks i didnt address this point, when i did. I guess we have to explain these things to him.

Sin I AM
Rob you're an immigrant? Where did you travel from?

Robtard
It didn't. Female voters were already strongly supporting Hillary before and the numbers are still similar on the gender split, after.

And yet his own "brand stuff still exists and everyone knows Scion is Trump's and it will appear everywhere as "A Trump Company" or something like it like everything else.

In other words, this "Scion missing Trump's name, hur dur" stuff you're reading is just a red herring. It's a bullshit talking point. Them talking about it literally defeats their point because they are making it more obvious.

Since The Trump Organization is a privately held company, we don't really know if it is damaging or not. Likely...it is not damaging him at all...not even a little. Far more likely he is doing better than ever.

On the female vote, I'll take what you say at face value.

On the brand name, there are plenty of stories pointing that the Trump brand is suffering and will conceivably decline in the future. Obviously the full impact is not known and won't be known for likely years to come.

Time-Immemorial
When did I excuse Clinton here?

This is another example of what I've said to you before, you take me pointing out something negative Trump actually did; where there is no question that he did it as "supporting Clinton", when the two are not connected. This is why it's impossible to have an honest conservation, it devolves to shit and silly accusations every time any negative is pointed out about Trump.

What Trump said isn't him doing anything. Words are different then actionsthumb up

Ok so flat out do you believe what Bob Creamer who's been to the whitehouse 342 times and met with Obama 42 times alone this year, admitted what he has done on undercover video and says that he takes his orders from HRC?

dadudemon
Originally posted by Sin I AM

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Poor guy. It seems like everyone is picking on him.

He's not an immigrant. Born in the US. Apparently, he immigrated when he was 3. He's smart, has a good job, so does his wife, he has great kids. He is a stand-up citizen. Pays his taxes. Stays out of trouble.

There, no need to character assassinate him anymore. There's nothing there to assassinate.

Its2016
Rob you're an immigrant? Where did you travel from? he comes from urgay and got into the us through a greencard marriage. Clinton has registered him as a voter to stop trump and let bernie sanders, oh, i mean clinton, to change america by following all the orders of goldman sachs.

Robtard

Came from Uruguay when I was three.

Robtard
he comes from urgay and got into the us through a greencard marriage. Clinton has registered him as a voter to stop trump and let bernie sanders, oh, i mean clinton, to change america by following all the orders of goldman sachs.

#triggered

/delicious

Time-Immemorial
Rob, hello?

Its2016
you mean youre not admitting it was loterally nothing and youre full of shit? Ok.
plenty of stories and you still wont give a citation. Not any article of media speculation because its literally speculation. And you know it is.

Its2016
#triggered

/delicious you never reply to actual points.

Bashar Teg
he comes from urgay and got into the us through a greencard marriage. Clinton has registered him as a voter to stop trump and let bernie sanders, oh, i mean clinton, to change america by following all the orders of goldman sachs.

http://i.imgur.com/XJGByWG.jpg

dadudemon

On the brand name, there are plenty of stories pointing that the Trump brand is suffering and will conceivably decline in the future. Obviously the full impact is not known and won't be known for likely years to come.

They said this:

"The Trump brand remains incredibly strong and we are seeing tremendous success across business units," a spokesperson said in an email. "We continue to outperform our competitors and are very enthusiastic about the future and our continued growth."

Of this is false, this could violate Sarbones-Oxley because it was mislead business owners and cause them to lose tons of money when shit hits the fan. Then he'd be in criminal trouble. You can't just lie about how your company is doing, anymore. The Enron scandal the the resulting SOX legislation are why.

If Trump and the people from The Trump Organization are lying, then you can bet your sweet ass that they'd be trying to get him in legal trouble like the Trump people are for Hillary's treasonous activities.

It is just empty rhetoric.

Its2016
http://i.imgur.com/XJGByWG.jpg Originally posted by Its2016
you never reply to actual points.

Its2016
They said this:

"The Trump brand remains incredibly strong and we are seeing tremendous success across business units," a spokesperson said in an email. "We continue to outperform our competitors and are very enthusiastic about the future and our continued growth."

Of this is false, this could violate Sarbones-Oxley because it was mislead business owners and cause them to lose tons of money when shit hits the fan. Then he'd be in criminal trouble. You can't just lie about how your company is doing, anymore. The Enron scandal the the resulting SOX legislation are why.

If Trump and the people from The Trump Organization are lying, then you can bet your sweet ass that they'd be trying to get him in legal trouble like the Trump people are for Hillary's treasonous activities.

It is just empty rhetoric. Do you have any information on Bernie Sanders' reputation?

Sin I AM
Why do you guys troll each other so hard? Everytime i come in this forum it's like a dick measuring contest, sheesh.

Came from Uruguay when I was three.

Never been. Only been to SA once in my adult life but it was a beautiful place. You ever return?

dadudemon

Careful, when you start copying and pasting your replies to his circular and irrelevant comments/replies, he will start calling you an autist and say you're having an aspie moment.

Because using people who have real disabilities to make fun of others who clearly do not is clearly class-act behavior from an American Liberal. smile

Time-Immemorial
Irony, Hillary makes money off private words to wall street and foreign governments, and false promises to the American people.

Trump makes money off actions involving building buildings, employing people including illegals, employs blacks, asians, hispanics, muslims, immigrants.

But he's the racist and problem with society cause he has a big mouth.

Bashar Teg
http://alcoholrehab.com/addiction-recovery/enablers-and-alcoholism/

dadudemon
Why do you guys troll each other so hard? Everytime i come in this forum it's like a dick measuring contest, sheesh.

Never been. Only been to SA once in my adult life but it was a beautiful place. You ever return?

Hey, now, I tried to put a stop to the character assassination against Robtard very quickly when it looked like you were trying to do that.

Robtard

Its2016
Careful, when you start copying and pasting your replies to his circular and irrelevant comments/replies, he will start calling you an autist and say you're having an aspie moment.

Because using people who have real disabilities to make fun of others who clearly do not is clearly class-act behavior from an American Liberal. smile im an alcoholic.

(Im actually sober today)

Time-Immemorial
What Trump said isn't him doing anything. Words are different then actionsthumb up

Ok so flat out do you believe what Bob Creamer who's been to the whitehouse 342 times and met with Obama 42 times alone this year, admitted what he has done on undercover video and says that he takes his orders from HRC?

Hello Rob?

Robtard

30 years ago when I was 13.

Time-Immemorial
So you ain't going to respond

Its2016
Hello Rob? ssh, were spunking over trumps possible collapse because we dont want to admit the inevitable egg on our face on the 9th.

Robtard
Hello Rob?

Sorry, XYZ's spamming, lost track of your post. Wasn't intentionally dodging.

Inciting violence is just that, it can be words or it can be actions.

Haven't followed the Creamer thing, I told you that days ago, so I can't comment.

Its2016

Haven't followed the Creamer thing, I told you that days ago, so I can't comment. bullshit.

dadudemon

BackFire
Careful with this line of attack, this may make her more sympathetic to a large portion of people.

Robtard
bullshit.

No, it's not bullshit, inciting violence can be with words or actions.

No, it's not bullshit, I've not followed the Creamer thing at all really. Since I haven't, I can't comment.

You were wrong 2 for 2 :0

Its2016
How many governent officials work in virginia? This may make is more likely blue.

dadudemon
I should probably be more humble and just admit I'm wrong to Robtard that way it doesn't seem like I'm being an obstinate jackass:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/10/15/how-donald-trumps-candidacy-is-hurting-his-business-empire/

But the Wa-Po is liberal leaning/anti-Trump. I tried to find a nice run-down from a pro-Trump side to point out the weaknesses in the anti-Trump business stuff but it was too hard so it is better I concede and give up then to waste anymore time on this topic.

Its2016
No, it's not bullshit, inciting violence can be with words or actions.

No, it's not bullshit, I've not followed the Creamer thing at all really. Since I haven't, I can't comment.

You were wrong 2 for 2 :0 i was addressing your attack on me.

BackFire
There was talk earlier in this thread about Trump's remarks losing him women voters. It's true. After the first debate and his idiotic twitter tirade against Machado he started hemorrhaging women votes. She actually wasn't that far ahead in the women vote before that, now the lead has grown substantially.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/poll-women-propel-hillary-clinton-into-battleground-lead-over-donald-trump/

Robtard
I should probably be more humble and just admit I'm wrong to Robtard that way it doesn't seem like I'm being an obstinate jackass:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/10/15/how-donald-trumps-candidacy-is-hurting-his-business-empire/

But the Wa-Po is liberal leaning/anti-Trump. I tried to find a nice run-down from a pro-Trump side to point out the weaknesses in the anti-Trump business stuff but it was too hard so it is better I concede and give up then to waste anymore time on this topic.

No worries, admitting you've made an error or could have possibly made an error is the sensible/adult thing to do. No shame in that whatsoever.

Robtard
Originally posted by BackFire
There was talk earlier in this thread about Trump's remarks losing him women voters. It's true. After the first debate and his idiotic twitter tirade against Machado he started hemorrhaging women votes. She actually wasn't that far ahead in the women vote before that, now the lead has grown substantially.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/poll-women-propel-hillary-clinton-into-battleground-lead-over-donald-trump/

XYZ won't accept this as proof; it's not Brietbart.

BackFire
I don't think he'll accept anything as proof unless it's at the bottom of a bottle.

Sin I AM
Hey, now, I tried to put a stop to the character assassination against Robtard very quickly when it looked like you were trying to do that.

No worries luv...wasnt aimed at u. Robs a big boy im sure he's had enough practice playing verbal jujitsu. I was just curious about his heritage.

OT..i would care nothing more than if either candidate won and prove everyone wrong and made America a better place or atleast no worse than it currently is. Seems like this country is more into labels and talking points than actually extending olive branches and fixing shit.

Its2016
Trump lost women due to first debate and idiotic tirade with Machado = trump lost women vote from pussygate

Wait, those are different things entirely. I dont accept liberal logic.

Robtard
Or you know, it could be both that had negative affects, since both scandals feature Trump having a poor attitude towards women. /logic

Its2016
Or you know, it could be both that had negative affects, since both scandals feature Trump having a poor attitude towards women. /logic i must have missed that part of backfires source.

Time-Immemorial
So rob your not going to respond to my post?

Robtard
i must have missed that part of backfires source.

Cool story, bro thumb up

Robtard
So rob your not going to respond to my post?

I did, friend. You must have missed it due to XYZ's spamming, happened to me as well. But here you go:

Haven't followed the Creamer thing, I told you that days ago, so I can't comment.

Its2016
Cool story, bro thumb up bait and switch. Youre just as bad clinton laughing out loud

Time-Immemorial
I did, friend. You must have missed it due to XYZ's spamming, happened to me as well. But here you go:

Can you please watch the videos so we can talk about them?

Stigma
Some good points here. thumb up

9jdSKoFmtCM

ArtificialGlory
So she's a boozehound? That would somewhat explain all of her 'accidents'.

Surtur
She could be a boozehound. I mean, did someone flat out tell her being an alcoholic was wrong? It's our fault for keeping Hilary ignorant and in the dark about the dangers of alcoholism.

Time-Immemorial
http://www.nationalenquirer.com/photos/hillary-clinton-drinking-alcoholic-sober-up-wikileaks/

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.