Darth Malgus runs a gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ursumeles
Rules
* Full heal after reach round
* All-Out
* Starting distance: 6m
* Fight takes place in the PT Jedi Temple. No prior knowledge, no Nexus.
* Opponents are in their prime, if not stated otherwise
* Legends only

Runs:
1. Deceived Malgus
2. False Emperor Malgus

The Gauntlet
1. Kit Fisto
2. Asajj Ventress
3. Kyle Katarn
4. Obi-Wan Kenobi(RotS)
5. Darth Maul(SoD)
6. Cade Skywalker
7. Darth Tyranus
8. Karness Muur
9. Darth Vader(RotJ)
Boss: Anakin Skywalker

The Ellimist
Deceived - 1-2
False Emperor - 3

Ziggystardust
Disgusting. Anyway, round 1 stops at 6, definitely at 7, while round 2 can make it to 8.

Ursumeles
Reasons, people?

Nephthys
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Deceived - 1-2
False Emperor - 3

Holy shit.

TenebrousWay
Deceived Malgus ~ Maul tier
Illum Malgus ~ Tyranus tier

Ursumeles
Originally posted by Ursumeles
Reasons, people?

Kurk
Deceived: 4 - Soresu advantage and though Kenobi isn't as strong in the force, he has the ability to at least contend with him.

FE: 7 - More skilled with a light-saber; superior skill with the force; just as if not slightly above him in force power.

Nephthys
Deceived Malgus would ragdoll Kenobi. erm

JKBart
Originally posted by Ziggystardust

Disgusting.

Ursumeles
Based on Maul ragdolling Kenobi :/

JKBart
He never ragdolled him legitimately besides the time in the comic when he caught him in a Force Choke in a chaotic FFA battle holding a hostage with complete slaughter in the background.

On Florrum, he caught him in a Force grip when Kenobi was battling two at the time, obviously exerting himself of energy and focus far faster than the duo, when Maul had the time to direct more free focus into the Force attack, since he had aid in the person of Savage. And they still didn't cut down Kenobi after that, lol.

Then Maul Force pushed him after Kenobi was just after a hard bladelock with both Maul and Opress, a bladelock he engaged in after also being sent against the wall. Maul, who kicked a hole in a wampa, and Savage, whose Force-enhanced strength overpowered top players of both Jedi and Sith at that time. When Kenobi was also shortly after getting slammed against the wall, engaging them in the bladelock nearly floored. Nothing shocking that Maul Force pushed him damn hard after this exertion.

And then Kenobi still pursued them lmao.

And I seriously hope I don't need to mention that Kenobi getting rolled out of a crashing exploding starshuttle would definitely be ragdolled easily by pretty much anybody smile

Ursumeles
I still could see Maul > Kenobi, tbh, at least force wise.
Originally posted by JKBart

And I seriously hope I don't need to mention that Kenobi getting rolled out of a crashing exploding starshuttle would definitely be ragdolled easily by pretty much anybody smile
Sirak, Githany, Kopezc, Quordis... smile

JKBart
I still could see Maul > Kenobi, tbh, at least force wise.

Sirak, Githany, Kopezc, Quordis... smile

Force-wise Maul > Kenobi, no doubt. But overall is another story.

And honestly even Sirak could ragdoll somebody who just escaped an exploding shuttle unless the guy was Anakin+ smile

|King Joker|
And honestly even Sirak could ragdoll somebody who just escaped an exploding shuttle unless the guy was Anakin+ smile I doubt that lol

Ursumeles
Force-wise Maul > Kenobi, no doubt. But overall is another story.

And honestly even Sirak could ragdoll somebody who just escaped an exploding shuttle unless the guy was Anakin+ smile
I actually agree with you, that Kenobi could be > Maul, but Maul seems to be an better match for Malgus.

Nah, not Kenobi.

cs_zoltan
Kenobi > Maul in Force smile

Ursumeles
Reasons? smile

cs_zoltan
Better feats across the board (besides the bisection), and Maul's ragdollings are all circumstantial and pre-prime for Kenobi.

Ursumeles
Which are his better feats?
Anyway, where does Malgus stop?

|King Joker|
i wish ils were here

Nephthys
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
Kenobi > Maul in Force smile

http://pa1.narvii.com/5728/ee5528314608a5a136d51ddd16e33cb16a389e4d_hq.gif

Will the perversions in this thread never end!?

Beniboybling
He never ragdolled him legitimately besides the time in the comic when he caught him in a Force Choke in a chaotic FFA battle holding a hostage with complete slaughter in the background.Lmao, the excuses.Originally posted by cs_zoltan
Better feats across the boardKek.

Deronn_solo
Round 1: Cade, if not, Tyranus.
Round 2: Muur or Vader.

Solar Power
Better feats across the board (besides the bisection), and Maul's ragdollings are all circumstantial and pre-prime for Kenobi.

What feats are you referring to? From what I've seen, maul is both more effective in applying the force in combat and more refined a telekinetic. Kenobi's best feats are his defending against Anakin's force push on Mustafar and exploding Durge, but there's not much he's done offensively against force users from what I've seen.

cs_zoltan
And what did Maul do? Drag a shuttle over a cliff with max effort and blow away a few dozen soldiers. Wow.

DarthDuelist9
Malgus falls at 4 in a great fight, Obi-Wan's extremely good defenses allow him to win in the long run.

|King Joker|
And what did Maul do? Drag a shuttle over a cliff with max effort and blow away a few dozen soldiers. Wow. goes to show how trash kenobi must be lol

Beniboybling
He's blown away armies lol, shielded himself from an explosion that vaporised Boondara, at age 13 was capable of collapsing a building with a Force scream, and his presence on Naboo left behind a dark side stain felt 30 years later.

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by |King Joker|
goes to show how trash kenobi must be lol

Rage amp + circumstances, dear.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Beniboybling
He's blown away armies lol,

With Savage.

|King Joker|
Rage amp + circumstances, dear.
Lmao, the excuses.

Beniboybling
Rage amp + circumstances, dear. You mean the rage amp that made Maul permanently stronger?

And in Sith Hunters there were no circumstances at all lol.

cs_zoltan
erm

Alright. Kenobi beat Anakin who is Yoda tier. If you bring up the circumstances you are just making excuses smile

cs_zoltan
You mean the rage amp that made Maul permanently stronger?

No.

Ziggystardust
Jkbart's excuses are perfectly legit. Catching someone off gaurd with the Force is no indication of superiority. Otherwise Ventress >> Kenobi and Anakin, and Opress is more powerful than Ventress and Dooku combined ("He choked them at the same time!!!"wink.

Solar Power
And what did Maul do? Drag a shuttle over a cliff with max effort and blow away a few dozen soldiers. Wow.

You scoff, but those are still more impressive TK showings than Kenobi's come to bear. Also, to be fair, he did the shuttle feat with one hand, I wouldn't say it took max effort. Ragdolling the Seventh Sister and being Savage's admitted superior also come to mind. I'd just like to see what makes you think Kenobi > Maul force-wise.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by Nephthys
With Savage. The army was at least 100 strong, and he's the more powerful. He also pulled a Windu in SoD.

Ziggystardust
He also pulled a Windu in SoD.

I think I know what your referring to, and Kenobi did that in the movies.

|King Joker|
erm

Alright. Kenobi beat Anakin who is Yoda tier. If you bring up the circumstances you are just making excuses smile Nah, I'm talking about the fabricated circumstances y'all have seemed to conjure up for Kenobi as of late, lol.

Beniboybling
No. Funny, cause that was the one caused by Kenobi. mmm

Beniboybling
erm

Alright. Kenobi beat Anakin who is Yoda tier. If you bring up the circumstances you are just making excuses smile If you make up shit then yes you are just making excuses.

Please highlight the extenuating circumstances present here:

http://i.imgur.com/LbNfKX8.jpg

I'll wait.

Solar Power
Jkbart's excuses are perfectly legit. Catching someone off gaurd with the Force is no indication of superiority. Otherwise Ventress >> Kenobi and Anakin, and Opress is more powerful than Ventress and Dooku combined ("He choked them at the same time!!!"wink.

B-but Kenobi was combat ready on both Florrum and Sith Hunters. And he saw Maul coming after the shuttle crashed on Mandalore. Even if he was weakened, he would logically still have enough time to form a defense, one that Maul broke with ease.

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by Solar Power
You scoff, but those are still more impressive TK showings than Kenobi's come to bear. Also, to be fair, he did the shuttle feat with one hand, I wouldn't say it took max effort. Ragdolling the Seventh Sister and being Savage's admitted superior also come to mind. I'd just like to see what makes you think Kenobi > Maul force-wise.

Wow, 1 hand. That's something.

Hmm, let's see. How about stalemating and backhanding Anakin's TK. Who while was weakened his standard self was still vastly more powerful than S5 Anakin. TCW movie Anakin was force pushing an AT-TE with enough force that it had an effect of a bomb going off. Kenobi was also capable of breaking out of Dooku's choke, moved faster than him on more than 1 occasion. He pulverized Durge. Tanked close proximity explosions several times pre-prime, shrugged of beatings from Durge and Grievous, fought equally with Legends Ventress when he was effected by lung melting poision. Fought with shrapnels piercing his upper torso. Shrugged off a 50-60m Krayt dragon literally rolling over him. He bent Grievous' arm and chestplate which is made of the most durable metal in SW. Has superior senses than RotS Anakin (sense is also part of the Force, fuggs). Could conceal himself from Dooku in DD. Made Dooku work for using Drain Knowledge on him vastly pre-prime and weakened.

That should do it.

cs_zoltan
Please highlight the extenuating circumstances present here:

I'll wait.

Rage amp + Kenobi didn't have his defenses up smile

cs_zoltan
Nah, I'm talking about the fabricated circumstances y'all have seemed to conjure up for Kenobi as of late, lol.

I know the only reason you refuse to acknowledge Kenobi's superiority is your Ahsoka wank. No need to deny it smile

Beniboybling
Maul has always been superior. uhuh

cs_zoltan
You mean even when Kenobi cut his dick off and when he cut his brother's arm off?

|King Joker|
I know the only reason you refuse to acknowledge Kenobi's superiority is your Ahsoka wank. No need to deny it smile I'd acknowledge it if it was actually legit because I like Kenobi, but this shit is getting ridic'. smile

Ziggystardust
Maul fans can highlight the circumstances present here, are they going to be legitimate compared to the ones that obscure Maul's ragdolls?

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view7/2866904/darth-mauls-death-o.gif

I'll wait.

cs_zoltan
I'd acknowledge it if it was actually legit because I like Kenobi, but this shit is getting ridic'. smile

It's pretty straightforward tho. Sith's power comes from rage. Maul's hatred toward Kenobi is unparalleled. So he's always in an elevated state facing off against him.

And even with that out of the way at his first ragdolling Kenobi was fighting 2v1, under such circumstances even Dooku was ragdolled. The second time Kenobi wasn't combat ready (in the same comic Maul was being tooled by a random jedi), and at the last it was after a ship crash (I hope I don't have to point out why that nullifies Maul's feat).

Besides this is all Kenobi pre-prime. He grew noticeably between S5 and RotS smile

The Ellimist
Possibly the dumbest blunder in history, tbh.

One of the deadliest sith apprentices ever, brutally trained as an unstoppable assassin, just lets his guard down to a Jedi and does nothing as he leaps right over his head, slowly grabs someone's lightsaber in a telegraphed motion, and then cuts him in half.

It would be the most pathetic moment ever had Bane and Vitiate not existed.

Deronn_solo
> Had his lightsaber out and in a fighting stance
> Wasn't combat ready

Keep reaching Kenobi fans, lmao. Also, proof for this supposed rage amp, and not fanon created bullshit.

The Ellimist
When did that happen?

Nephthys
You mean even when Kenobi cut his dick off and when he cut his brother's arm off?

Yes, since he immediately pushed him like 30 feet back. Not to mention how he lifted and slammed him into the wall a few seconds prior.

TenebrousWay
Appears to be angry = mega uber rageamp that increases power x1000!!11!!

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
> Had his lightsaber out and in a fighting stance
> Wasn't combat ready

Keep reaching Kenobi fans, lmao. Also, proof for this supposed rage amp, and not fanon created bullshit.

>Kyp just force pushed a jedi in front of his companions
>Was caught offguard by Kenth

Two can play this game smile

Beniboybling
It's pretty straightforward tho. Sith's power comes from rage. Maul's hatred toward Kenobi is unparalleled.Yeah.No. There's no reason to believe his hatred would dip if Kenobi left the room.

Who?

Nephthys
It was Bruce Lee, iirc.

Beniboybling
The greatest hand-to-hand fighter in the Jedi order, thought so.

cs_zoltan
No. There's no reason to believe his hatred would dip if Kenobi left the room.

Uhm, yes. That's how emotions work confused

Beniboybling
And yet without Kenobi's presence, Maul was able to use his hatred of him to survive bisection. mmm

Most of you guys have never seen me, let alone been in the same room, and yet bust a hernia over me nonetheless, your logic is shit. smile

The Ellimist
And yet without Kenobi's presence, Maul was able to use his hatred of him to survive bisection. mmm

Most of you guys have never seen me, let alone been in the same room, and yet bust a hernia over me nonetheless, your logic is shit. smile

It's a comparative question though. For all you know, if they saw you in realize life they'd grow fat, old and orange with anger. smile

cs_zoltan
Because his hatred was fresh.

Shitty comparison. First of all, I'm not mad. But let's presume you triggered me, if I stay here and keep debating you, I'd be salty all the way through. But if I close my browser and do something else, my salt is gone. Shitty logic indeed smile

Beniboybling
Because his hatred was fresh.So it had simmered by the point of TCW? Lmao.

Wasn't referring to you specifically. smile

cs_zoltan
So it had simmered by the point of TCW? Lmao.

Uhm, yes. That's how emotions work confused

Beniboybling
I'm starting to think you didn't watch TCW. confused

When Savage finds Maul he's in a rage induced frenzy.

Anyway:
In other words Maul's hatred for Kenobi sustained him for a decade.

The Ellimist
Honestly, given the emotional abuse Sidious inflicted on him, I'm surprised Maul didn't just sink into self-hatred for letting himself get cut in half by a padawan.

cs_zoltan
So? That's hardly proof it's consistent all the time...

On the contrary. He was never shown to be able to ragdoll people below Kenobi's paygrad when he should've.

http://puu.sh/rXv1e/c428068944.jpg

Beniboybling
It proves he doesn't need Kenobi's presence to call on his rage to a maximum effect. Or rather that he is less powerful when Kenobi is not around.

And he'd probably have trouble ragdolling anyone in that situation yeah.

cs_zoltan
It proves he doesn't need Kenobi's presence to call on his rage to a maximum effect. Or rather that he is less powerful when Kenobi is not around.

It proves nothing of the sort. Being enough to fuel him =/= maximum rage.

And he'd probably have trouble ragdolling anyone in that situation yeah.

That was just the culmination of the fight, he had ample opportunity to ragdoll.

Tondemonai
Disgusting. Anyway, round 1 stops at 6, definitely at 7, while round 2 can make it to 8.

Literally exactly what I was thinking smile

Solar Power
Wow, 1 hand. That's something.

Hmm, let's see. How about stalemating and backhanding Anakin's TK. Who while was weakened his standard self was still vastly more powerful than S5 Anakin. TCW movie Anakin was force pushing an AT-TE with enough force that it had an effect of a bomb going off. Kenobi was also capable of breaking out of Dooku's choke, moved faster than him on more than 1 occasion. He pulverized Durge. Tanked close proximity explosions several times pre-prime, shrugged of beatings from Durge and Grievous, fought equally with Legends Ventress when he was effected by lung melting poision. Fought with shrapnels piercing his upper torso. Shrugged off a 50-60m Krayt dragon literally rolling over him. He bent Grievous' arm and chestplate which is made of the most durable metal in SW. Has superior senses than RotS Anakin (sense is also part of the Force, fuggs). Could conceal himself from Dooku in DD. Made Dooku work for using Drain Knowledge on him vastly pre-prime and weakened.

That should do it.

1 hand while being shot at by pirates and running while leaning on Savage. I am not convinced it was performed with maximum effort, but debates about semantics never really go anywhere.

I won't address the Anakin feat as mired in circumstance as it is, because I simply don't have the evidence on me to make a stance (it's something I would like to address in the far future tho), and I already mentioned I found pulverizing Durge impressive.For some of the other feats you listed tho:
* Tanking explosions pre-prime is still inferior to surviving being bisected and the explosion feat Beni already listed. While it's a good showing for durability, I was talking about offensive force showings that would prove Kenobi could beat Maul in a force only confrontation.
*Surviving beatings from those two beings, while comparable to some of Maul's durability feats, once again does not suggest to me that Kenobi could beat Maul in a force bout. If we want to compare durability between Kenobi and Maul, that's a contest I can't see Kenobi winning either.
* That showing with Ventress is impressive, but that was a pre-prime Ventress (it was the first time they encountered her in the Clone Wars) and last I checked, Kenobi was ragdolled by her, so I hardly would call that "fighting equally".

I think there may have been a misunderstanding, when you said Kenobi>Maul in the force, I thought you meant that Kenobi would beat Maul in a force only contest, but the feats you listed like concealment and sense, while indicative of good force ability, don't imply force combat superiority. If I have time later, I'll try to dig up some Maul feats to side-by-side compare.

cs_zoltan
Didn't say Kenobi would beat Maul (especially since Maul is amped against Kenobi), just that he is generally more powerful.

Beniboybling
It proves nothing of the sort. Being enough to fuel him =/= maximum rage.When he should have died, yeah, max rage!11!

It was a two on one so not necessarily.

Deronn_solo
>Kyp just force pushed a jedi in front of his companions
>Was caught offguard by Kenth

Two can play this game smile

Difference is, Kyp wasn't combat ready, and wasn't paying attention to Kenth, Kenobi was factually combat ready and running up for a fight, and was still chocked out like a *****.

Kenobi Force isn't on Maul's level in the Force; accept and move on. thumb up

cs_zoltan
When he should have died, yeah, max rage!11!

Repeating yourself for eternity won't make it true. There's just no reason for Maul's anger to stay constant.

It was a two on one so not necessarily.

And one of them died like half way through which leaves it at 1on1. My point stands.

cs_zoltan
Difference is, Kyp wasn't combat ready, and wasn't paying attention to Kenth, Kenobi was factually combat ready and running up for a fight, ans was still chocked out like a *****.

Kenobi Force isn't on Maul's level in the Force; accept and move on. thumb up

>Assaulting a fellow Jedi =/= not combat ready
>Running toward your opponent, lightsaber to your side in a not combat stance, monologuing about how you'd trade yourself for a hostage = combat ready

Seems legit smile

Beniboybling
Repeating yourself for eternity won't make it true. There's just no reason for Maul's anger to stay constant.Except that it did for 10 ****ing years gosh. And you still haven't explained how being angry enough to keep yourself from dying does not equate to an intense state of rage. Maul obviously being better at controlling and channeling his emotions when not mentally insane.

At which point he got in close-quarters, preventing Maul from ragdolling if he was even so inclined.

Ursumeles
>Assaulting a fellow Jedi =/= not combat ready
>Running toward your opponent, lightsaber to your side in a not combat stance, monologuing about how you'd trade yourself for a hostage = combat ready

Seems legit smile
He wasn't assaulting him directly, he was just angry. smile

Beniboybling
monologuing about how you'd trade yourself for a hostage = combat ready laughing out loud

That's not what he was doing.

Deronn_solo
Yep. The text explicitly noted how Corran TK is completely a non-factor, so why would Kyp be prepared/weary for retaliation? Use your brain Zoltan; You're pretty funny most of the time, so I'm sure you have one. thumb up

Yep. He was completely defenseless. Because you know, not having your guard up against a homicidal Sith Lord is the smartest thing to do -- running towards him with a lightsaber is also some good freaking assurance that you're fulling willing to concede yourself over too.

So either: Kenobi is Maul's ***** in the Force, or he is clinically retarded; you pick. laughing out loud

cs_zoltan
Except that it did for 10 ****ing years gosh. And you still haven't explained how being angry enough to keep yourself from dying does not equate to an intense state of rage. Maul obviously being better at controlling and channeling his emotions when not mentally insane.

Never said he wasn't enraged at all, I said he wasn't at his utmost capacity. Which you just presume, 'cause reasons.

At which point he got in close-quarters, preventing Maul from ragdolling if he was even so inclined.

Kenobi was in CQ too on Florrum.

laughing out loud

That's not what he was doing.

Right...

Let her go and face me. I'm the one you--

cs_zoltan
Yep. The text explicitly noted how Corran TK is completely a non-factor, so why would Kyp be prepared/weary for retaliation? Use your brain Zoltan; You're pretty funny most of the time, so I'm sure you have one. thumb up

Because there were other jedi there? Jedi who can and would retaliate?

Yep. He was completely defenseless. Because you know, not having your guard up against a homicidal Sith Lord is the smartest thing to do -- running towards him with a lightsaber is also some good freaking assurance that you're fulling willing to concede yourself over too.

So either: Kenobi is Maul's ***** in the Force, or he is clinically retarded; you pick. laughing out loud

Except he wasn't in combat yet. That's why he was still talking, which he would not if he'd expected to get choked straight away. And just maybe he'd be in a Soresu stance and not leaving himself completely exposed if he expected an imminent attack.

Also: Maul amped, Kenobi pre-prime smile

Beniboybling
Never said he wasn't enraged at all, I said he wasn't at his utmost capacity. Which you just presume, 'cause reasons.It's the fullest extent of his rage we've seen. Point being he can call on that intense hatred for Kenobi at any point, for as long as needed.

He wasn't in his face, no.

Face =/= take hostage it means fight lol, that's why he had his lightsaber on. He wanted Maul to fight him.

cs_zoltan
It's the fullest extent of his rage we've seen. Point being he can call on that intense hatred for Kenobi at any point, for as long as needed.

Hardly. Being able to call on his rage doesn't mean he isn't angrier when he actually fights the guy himself who bisected him.

He wasn't in his face, no.

So? Somehow being in his face stops Maul from ragdolling? Besides that's just further shows how much weaker Maul is when not facing Kenobi.

Face =/= take hostage it means fight lol, that's why he had his lightsaber on. He wanted Maul to fight him.

And in the mean time Maul releases the hostage, hence a trade. Didn't mean he's just gona deliver himself to Maul erm

MythLord
Really, why does that one Force Choke where Kenobi's guard clearly wasn't up even matter? Under similar circumstances Vader choked Galen, Mara and Jacen literally Force Crushed each other, Savage has choked Dooku and Asajj collectively...

The fact that Maul couldn't perform the same thing on Obi-Wan via TK clearly shows he cannot dominate him. Even one of his rage-induced Force Waves only floors Obi, and doesn't damage him in any significant way, as oppose to someone like Tyranus who's casual Force Push knocks Kenobi out for a few seconds.

Comparing the two instances is enough to infer that Maul cannot dominate Obi-Wan in the Force, which makes sense when the latter is deflecting Force Pushes from a holistically more powerful foe.

Ursumeles
Myth, where does Malgus stop?

MythLord
Honestly, even 2 and 3 have what it takes. But 4, 5 or 6 can definitely do him in.

cs_zoltan
Myth, where does Malgus stop?

Shut up fugg, this thread has been hijacked smile

Ursumeles
Shut up fugg, this thread has been hijacked smile
Malgus solos becu'z he says he is above emperor vitatE.

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by MythLord
Honestly, even 2 and 3 have what it takes.

LMAO, no.

MythLord
Weren't you arguing some time ago Kyle can take him?

Deronn_solo
Times change darling, as well as my opinion.

Beniboybling
Hardly. Being able to call on his rage doesn't mean he isn't angrier when he actually fights the guy himself who bisected him.It means that anger shouldn't be inaccessible to him when Kenobi isn't present, given the unprecedented feat he accomplished.

Sure, facing off against Kenobi would logically elevate Maul to peak performance. But the point is he shouldn't be unable to reach that level of performance elsewhere.

Because he wouldn't be given any openings?

And Kenobi isn't an expert in close quarters combat, so naw.

So what he just thought Maul would release the hostage, wait for her to get clear, then define the rules of the engagement in a gentlemanly manner? So Kenobi is a retard as well now?

Nephthys
Boring now. Maul and Kenobi both get ragdolled by Malgus. Neither of them can match his dropship feat, which was done before his huge increase in power. Both versions whip them.

Also Nova, its shameful that you don't have that feat in your respect thread. Just appalling.

MythLord
@Deronn Solo

Shame... damn shame. Your turning point to TOR is most displeasing, my love, most displeasing indeed.

Ziggystardust
Really, why does that one Force Choke where Kenobi's guard clearly wasn't up even matter? Under similar circumstances Vader choked Galen, Mara and Jacen literally Force Crushed each other, Savage has choked Dooku and Asajj collectively...

The fact that Maul couldn't perform the same thing on Obi-Wan via TK clearly shows he cannot dominate him. Even one of his rage-induced Force Waves only floors Obi, and doesn't damage him in any significant way, as oppose to someone like Tyranus who's casual Force Push knocks Kenobi out for a few seconds.

Comparing the two instances is enough to infer that Maul cannot dominate Obi-Wan in the Force, which makes sense when the latter is deflecting Force Pushes from a holistically more powerful foe.

thumb up

MythLord
I feel so filthy I agree with Ziggy.

Ziggystardust
A lot of people do wether they like it or not it seems.

Deronn_solo
@MythLord:

I thought you'd understand, tbh. In my point of views it's the PT movement that's evil.

smh.

Ursumeles
I feel so filthy I agree with Ziggy.
I feel with ya'.

MythLord
@MythLord:

I thought you'd understand, tbh. In my point of views it's the PT movement that's evil.

smh.

Deronn, Chancellor LeGend is evil!

Seriously, though, the PT movement makes more sense given the hype and statements surrounding their characters. Would you rather follow people who take game mechanics as legitimate, argue the quotes are "outdated" baselessly, wank off to a decent(ish) game with vanilla storylines, or come join the peak of the mountain, standing tall with the MVP Sith and Jedi and actually good stories and characters...

https://youtu.be/kE-CLiKBVjY?t=530

Beniboybling
I feel so filthy I agree with Ziggy. You should, your argument was as pathetic as it was grasping. smile

Ziggystardust
You accept that Ventress is >> Obi Wan and Anakin then, Beni?

Beniboybling
Hmm? I thought we were discussing Maul dear.

MythLord
You should, your argument was as pathetic as it was grasping. smile

So are a lot of yours. We just don't say it, because then you'll accuse us of being racist.

Ursumeles
Ladies, ladies, stop it!
We must fight against the TOR Brigade-together!

Ziggystardust
Hmm? I thought we were discussing Maul dear.

We're actually discussing Malgus, but since then, the thread has devolved into a semantic discussion regarding a faulty gauntlet that understands Maul as Kenobi's superior. The argument, donned as a weapon by yourself, is that Maul landed a paltry Force choke on Obi Wan, just as Ventress did to him and his apprentice.

Deronn_solo
Nah.

Beni is a top 5 debater here, Wollf, tbh.

cs_zoltan
It means that anger shouldn't be inaccessible to him when Kenobi isn't present, given the unprecedented feat he accomplished.

Sure, facing off against Kenobi would logically elevate Maul to peak performance. But the point is he shouldn't be unable to reach that level of performance elsewhere.

By the same logic Ventress and Savage shouldn't be unable to replicate their choke feats either. But they are.

Because he wouldn't be given any openings?

And Kenobi isn't an expert in close quarters combat, so naw.

Lmao.

http://static5.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11126/111265303/4926063-valor+one+shots+buck.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11126/111265303/4929551-fourarms+4.png
http://static7.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11126/111265303/4928067-valor+kenobi+kicks+jango.gif
http://static6.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11126/111265303/4928071-valor+tortured+and+uses+unarmed+combat.jpg
http://static3.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11115/111155790/4930433-kenobiabilities.png

https://youtu.be/Xj49nsG4ruo?t=210
https://youtu.be/IC--C5SGhnI?t=210
https://youtu.be/7q2TNPxSxj0?t=112

So what he just thought Maul would release the hostage, wait for her to get clear, then define the rules of the engagement in a gentlemanly manner? So Kenobi is a retard as well now?

Where did you get this shit from?

MythLord
Nah.

Beni is a top 5 debater here, Wollf, tbh.

On KMC, yeah... But then again, who does he have that's a serious contender? You, Zoltan, Carth, and I mostly troll around. DMB and ILS are inactive. Tempest and Nova are his superiors...

We just have KJ, Ell(who should share his title as being in the top) and then you have people like Neph, Quan, Beefy and LeGend. Colour me impressed that Beni can stomp these dudes. thumb up

Ursumeles
And u have Urs.
And Fated. And Ant. And Joker.

cs_zoltan
He already said Joker.

Who the f-uck is Urs?

Deronn_solo
1. Tempest
2. Ant/Nova/ILS
3. Nova/Ant/ILS
4. ILS/Ant/Nova
5. Beni

Even if DMB was active, he isn't scraping the top 5, lal.

Ursumeles
He already said Joker.

Who the f-uck is Urs?
He should say Joker twice mad

An f8, iirc.

MythLord
1. Tempest
2. Ant/Nova/ILS
3. Nova/Ant/ILS
4. ILS/Ant/Nova
5. Beni

Even if DMB was active, he isn't scraping the top 5, lal.

Who are yer top 10, tbh, now that I know the top 5?

Beniboybling
By the same logic Ventress and Savage shouldn't be unable to replicate their choke feats either. But they are.Why? I never said rage-induced feats could be replicated in all situations. Your drawing a false equivalence.

Shame he never tried that against Maul, maybe wouldn't have gotten ragdolled.

Concession accepted. smile

MythLord
Also, Deronn, respond to mah PM ya phaggit. smile inlove

Ursumeles
1. Nova
2. Tempest
3. Deronn
4./5. ILS/Ellimist
6. Ant
7./8. Beni/Myth
9. DMB
10. Zoltan

Dunno about Joker.

cs_zoltan
Why? I never said rage-induced feats could be replicated in all situations. Your drawing a false equivalence.

You didn't prove Maul could draw on all of his rage on a whim, yet you claim he can. So it follows that you think Ventress can too.

MythLord
@Urs

Da fuq am I doing there?

cs_zoltan
In a top10? Good question.

Beniboybling
You didn't prove Maul could draw on all of his rage on a whim, yet you claim he can. So it follows that you think Ventress can too. I proved it just fine. You responded with a false equivalence.

Ursumeles
@Urs

Da fuq am I doing there?
Fapping? Why?

Edit: Forgot Skillz, and maybe NewGuy, fugg.

Deronn_solo
Who are yer top 10, tbh, now that I know the top 5?

6.NewGuy
7.Sel/Elli/Me
8.Me/Sell/Eli
9.Elli/Sel/Me
10.Skillz

Edit: I'll get to our PM shortly, babe.

cs_zoltan
You yourself conceded that Kenobi's presence provokes rage from Maul and then you just went ahead and presumed he can call upon the same magnitude rage anytime.

Beniboybling
So are a lot of yours. We just don't say it, because then you'll accuse us of being racist. Not my fault you're a white cis fugg.

cs_zoltan
6.NewGuy
7.Sel/Elli/Me
8.Me/Sell/Eli
9.Elli/Sel/Me
10.Skillz

F-uck this irrelevant shit. Who's your top 10 shit talker? mmm

Beniboybling
You yourself conceded that Kenobi's presence provokes rage from Maul and then you just went ahead and presumed he can call upon the same magnitude rage anytime. Because he performed a rage feat of greater and unprecedented magnitude without Kenobi's presence and when mentally ****ed, yeah.

MythLord
6.NewGuy
7.Sel/Elli/Me
8.Me/Sell/Eli
9.Elli/Sel/Me
10.Skillz

You have yourself beneath ILS and Nova? Give yourself more credit, you're at least equal with ILS and comparable to Nova. Well, when you're not lazy.

big grin

Ursumeles
Who's your top 10 shit talker? mmm
1. Ursumeles
2. Urs
3. The guy who sucks Caedus dick.

cs_zoltan
1. Ursumeles
2. Urs
3. The guy who sucks Caedus dick.

Not in a million years.

Ursumeles
Not in a million years.
sad

Deronn_solo
F-uck this irrelevant shit. Who's your top 10 shit talker? mmm

In no order:
-Ant
-Myself
-Yourself
-Tempest
-ILS
-Sel
-Carth
-Freshetslice
-Skillz
-Nai

cs_zoltan
No Freshest?

Deronn_solo
Ehh, remove Nova. His corny similes do him in from time to time.

|King Joker|
We just have KJ, Ell(who should share his title as being in the top) and then you have people like Neph, Quan, Beefy and LeGend. Colour me impressed that Beni can stomp these dudes. thumb up https://media4.giphy.com/media/bQYwIx0wvg8sE/giphy.gif

MythLord
https://media4.giphy.com/media/bQYwIx0wvg8sE/giphy.gif

You're in the Top 10 KMC debaters, dear. thumb up

LeG, Beefy and Neph are ones Beni murks.

|King Joker|
Ah. smile

Beniboybling
Add yourself to that list Myth. smile

Ursumeles
thumb up

Petrus
I'm not sure where Deceived goes down, but FE reaches 7.

carthage
Down at Dooku or Cade for 1

And down at Dooku again. Not seeing what Maul has done that places him above Kenobi or Ventress

The Ellimist
He's not making it past Kenobi at the latest.

MythLord
Add yourself to that list Myth. smile

At the top with you, Ell and KJ? Aight. smile

Nephthys
Originally posted by The Ellimist
He's not making it past Kenobi at the latest.

Malgus ragdolls Kenobi.

Deronn_solo
thumb up

Clearly, lmao.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.