Where do you rank Canon Grievous?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ziggystardust
With showings solely comprised in Canon - TCW/SOD?

Azronger
Better than Maul. Not that it's an incredible accomplishment or anything, but still.

Ziggystardust
heheheh

Kurk
Not too highly.

A bit above S5 Tano; below your average jedi master (e.g Fisto, Gallia, Koth). He usually managed to beat these individuals through cheap-shots, help from his droids, etc.

Canon Grievous makes my top 10 most unlikable SW characters list.

JKBart
Fisto is nowhere near "average Jedi Master", dude is far above that

Deronn_solo
Below Fisto.

Beniboybling
Below Maul, Christ.

DarthDuelist9
Grievous was in no state to fight when he confronted Fisto so that's hardly a way to compare them.

|King Joker|
B-Team tier.

ares834
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Below Maul, Christ.

That low?

Beniboybling
Lol, but yes.

Nephthys
Slightly higher than Ahsoka.

TCW Ahsoka. >:3

Dark-Kenshin
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Below Fisto. Fisto fled though.

Dark-Kenshin
Wait, nevermind. I forgot Grievous had help.

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by DarthDuelist9
Grievous was in no state to fight when he confronted Fisto so that's hardly a way to compare them.

Always tryna make excuses for GG, lmao.

MythLord
It isn't an excuse, it's fact. Fisto was also overwhelmed by Grievous initially, and GG was injured and just recently repaired, and as the droid noted he's "in no condition to fight."

Ziggystardust
So where do we rank him smile

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by MythLord
It isn't an excuse, it's fact. Fisto was also overwhelmed by Grievous initially, and GG was injured and just recently repaired, and as the droid noted he's "in no condition to fight."

So, excuses? Alright.

cs_zoltan
"Excuses" is the new official shit tier reply when someone can't make a rebuttal smile

Deronn_solo
If Myth's reply was actually worth rebutting, I'd form a rebuttal to it.

cs_zoltan
Excuses smile

Deronn_solo
The same thing you use when you can't last longer than 10 seconds in bed.
smh.

cs_zoltan
At least I can get someone in bed with me without chloroform smile

Besides why would I make excuses? Who cares about the woman once I busted a nut.

MythLord
So, excuses? Alright.

Call it what you will, GG factually just wasn't in a state where he could fight at optimum capacity.

Deronn_solo
Yeah, in the droids opinion, lmao. Hardly "factual" evidence.

Aligns well with the rest of GG's embarrassing showings such as being wrecked by Ventress, struggling with Koth, and Dave's statement.

MythLord
Yeah, in the droids opinion, lmao. Hardly "factual" evidence.

The droid being one of Grievous' primary programmers/engineers, medical facilitators... His knowledge of Grievous' state > your opinion, that I have a feeling is just trolling.

Aligns well with the rest of GG's embarrassing showings such as being wrecked by Ventress,

Actually, he more-or-less stalemated her, managed to get a kick on her, and this was on a potent Dark Side Nexus. thumb up

struggling with Koth,

He laughed at him, bladeclashed with him twice, and then got Force Pushed... thumb up

and Dave's statement.

Dave thinks Kanan and any Council member beats RotJ Luke. I guess Shaak Ti or Adi Gallia can stalemate Vader. thumb up

Of course, let us ignore his ability to stalemate Kenobi or make Darth Maul bleed.

SunRazer
Realistically around Obi-Wan/Maul level in pure physical combat. A notch below in all-out since he doesn't have access to the Force.

Beniboybling
That same droid let Fisto into the room he was in then forgot he was there, his judgement is circumspect.

On the other hand Grievous' parts are fresh and new so he could only have been suffering from physical fatigue, which for a robot man isn't that big a deal. As has been discussed in the past.

And who knows when he made Maul bleed, seems like people are getting carried away again.

cs_zoltan
And the shittiest excuse ever goes to...

*drum roll*

Beniboybling, as always.

MythLord
I find it hard to believe a medical droid designed to inspect Grievous' body and make him fight at optimum capacity, made a mistake with regards to Grievous' physical state.

And Grievous was already overwhelming Fisto, forcing him to use the environment to his aid and essentially pull ambush tactics on him, until he got the second blade. And when he got the second blade, the fight was a stalemate until Kit used the Force.

Beniboybling
No one said he made a mistake, but he's obviously a clown. Whereas there's nothing that suggests Grievous was injured anyway, and he'd just got a new body, so physical fatigue is all that could be inferred.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
And the shittiest excuse ever goes to...

*drum roll*

Beniboybling, as always. Excuses? Lol, I'm not the one refusing to accept Grievous' B-tier status. smile

cs_zoltan
As far as I can tell I didn't proclaim my stance on canon Grievous so take your shit tier speculation elsewhere phag.

And yes you are making excuses, pretty shit ones at that. If someone has made a mistake he'll be wrong all the time? You've been wrong so many times, I don't think I should even bother debating you ever again, I should just start listing your epic failures.

The only reason you don't want to accept that Grievous was weakened is because of your salt, and now you are just grasping at straws.

MythLord
No one said he made a mistake, but he's obviously a clown. Whereas there's nothing that suggests Grievous was injured anyway, and he'd just got a new body, so physical fatigue is all that could be inferred.

He's obviously a clown why? Because he was focused on Grievous killing Nahdar and didn't see Fisto coming? That has nothing to do with his knowledge of Grievous' physical capacity.

And fatigue would've been enough, honestly.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
As far as I can tell I didn't proclaim my stance on canon Grievous so take your shit tier speculation elsewhere phag.

And yes you are making excuses, pretty shit ones at that. If someone has made a mistake he'll be wrong all the time? You've been wrong so many times, I don't think I should even bother debating you ever again, I should just start listing your epic failures.

The only reason you don't want to accept that Grievous was weakened is because of your salt, and now you are just grasping at straws. We know your stance because Grievous fought Kenobi.

As for salt, I have no idea what I have to be salty about. But I'm not one spazzing out on the keyboard. smile

Beniboybling
He's obviously a clown why? Because he was focused on Grievous killing Nahdar and didn't see Fisto coming? That has nothing to do with his knowledge of Grievous' physical capacity.

And fatigue would've been enough, honestly. Because he acts like one yeah, he's depicted as deliberately incompetent for the purpose of comic relief, which is not the kind of character the viewer is expected to look to for a lucid commentary. Honestly the guy is prescribing rest to a robot, he's clearly being overzealous.

And nah, fact is Grievous having a migraine isn't going to dampen his fighting capabilities very much at all.

MythLord
Because he acts like one yeah, he's depicted as deliberately incompetent for the purpose of comic relief, which is not the kind of character the viewer is expected to look to for a lucid commentary. Honestly the guy is prescribing rest to a robot, he's clearly being overzealous.

Him being comic relief is irrelevant when he's obviously meant to be GG's primary programmer and medical facilitator. Even if that's the only area he's competent in, that's enough.

Grievous is obviously not just a robot or a droid, and he obviously wasn't charged to his max when he went to fight off Fisto.

And nah, fact is Grievous having a migraine isn't going to dampen his fighting capabilities very much at all.

If he's going from being a rival to Kenobi, down to being a rival of Fisto, it is going to dampen his capabilities.

Beniboybling
Him being comic relief is irrelevant when he's obviously meant to be GG's primary programmer and medical facilitator. Even if that's the only area he's competent in, that's enough.

Grievous is obviously not just a robot or a droid, and he obviously wasn't charged to his max when he went to fight off Fisto.I'm sure he's very good at his job. Doesn't make the words that come out of his mouth any less dumb.

And he practically is aside from some a brain and organs. Not much to rest. erm

Or maybe Fisto and Kenobi are on the same level. mmm

UCanShootMyNova
Maul level.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.