Spiderman Rogue vs Aquaman/Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Spiderman Rogue Gallery:

Hydroman
Sandman
Black Torantula
Electro
Rhino
Eddie Brock Venom
Morlun
Doc Ock (adamantium tenticals)

Who's taking this?

Sin I AM
The elementals (hydro, flint and max) cancel each other out. They either merge badly (hydro, sandman) or k.o each other accidentally (hydro, electro).

BT hangs for awhile but eventually goes down. Rhino gets one shotted if its classic rhino.

That leaves venom who though strong and resilient cant put anyone on team two down. Ock who lasts long enough for Diana to realise he has human level durability then it's lights out and Morlun who hasnt proven himself against a top tier in 616.

Going with team two

carver9
I don't think they are retarded enough to cancel each other out and water doesn't work against Sandman anymore or Electro. I don't know where you are getting this from and why would they attack the same target? Hello!!!

Sin I AM
Originally posted by carver9
I don't think they are retarded enough to cancel each other out and water doesn't work against Sandman anymore or Electro. I don't know where you are getting this from and why would they attack the same target? Hello!!!

Water doesnt cancel out electricity? News to me..scan? And iirc hydro man and sandman already merged and nearly went insane from it. Correct me if im wrong.

golem370
Sandman & Hydro Man combine into Mud-Thing- http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/mudthing.htm Them Morlun Rhino & Venom are the toughest.

-Pr-
Hydroman... Against Aquaman...

Does not compute.

Digi
This is either a weird stalemate or a DC stomp. Even Morlun with his biggest totemic boner isn't taking out Diana.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by -Pr-

Does not compute.

Yea i was gonna use that later since Carver knows all

-Pr-
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Yea i was gonna use that later since Carver knows all

Honestly, it's things like that, that tell you how little a person has read about a character's history.

carver9
Stop. Just stop.

abhilegend
Staaaaaaaaaaahp

StiltmanFTW
Fish guy and princess get raped...

-Pr-
Originally posted by carver9
Stop. Just stop.

Hey, you made the thread. You deal with the consequences.

DarkSaint85
Lol.

JayDaDon
Water doesnt cancel out electricity? News to me..scan? And iirc hydro man and sandman already merged and nearly went insane from it. Correct me if im wrong.

Sandman just recently walked out into the middle of the ocean with no ill effects in the latest issue of Spider-woman. Electricity DID however glass him at the end. That's a method Spidey could have used a lot fighting the Sinister six that I surprisingly can't recall him ever doing.

Sin I AM
Cool. Things change but Hydro and SM did merge twice iirc...but character progression and such he could be immune. I just dont see the elementals being in the same combat environment being a benny. Plus HM is sentient water big diff from the ocean so there's that. They arent really intelligent either.

Only threats i see on team one is Brock, Morlun, maybe BT if he plays keep away. The others get in the way imo

JayDaDon
Sandman and Hydroman I don't see as threatening to AM or WW here. Electro could possibly be very dangerous against AM. Doesn't he still have that extreme heat weakness?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by JayDaDon
Sandman and Hydroman I don't see as threatening to AM or WW here. Electro could possibly be very dangerous against AM. Doesn't he still have that extreme heat weakness?

Hydroman can just suck the water out of them.

Sandman can suffocate them.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Hydroman can just suck the water out of them.

Sandman can suffocate them.

Can he? That would eliminate Aquaman...but if aquaman got ahold of him it could heal him right back. Best bet would be for him to steer clear of AM. Focus on Diana. The biggest takeaway from team1 is the less intelligent and clumsy fighters

Estacado
Originally posted by -Pr-

Does not compute.
Aquaman get's drowned.

StiltmanFTW
Can he?

http://www.chasingamazingblog.com/wp-content/uploads/MK2_01.jpg

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Estacado
Aquaman get's drowned.

laughing out loud

thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.