Is this illegal?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Its2016
033pctltIwk

Flyattractor
Anything to do with Clinton is Illegal.....just not chargeable in a court of law.

Because she is ABOVE THE LAW!!!!!!!!

Its2016
Hey Rob, how did you get to register again? Hmmm?

Surtur
Bro can't you see the Russian flag? Stop posting lies.

I can't even understand what is being said, I don't speak Russian.

Emperordmb
Why are 90% of the threads angry republicans spamming Clinton threads?

Surtur
Originally posted by Emperordmb

I'm sure that when tons and tons of corruption is exposed via emails on the republican side that there will be a lot of threads about it.

Oh wait no, because it would actually get covered a lot in the media.

Adam_PoE

They become frustrated when the bias-confirming media they regularly consume does not comport with reality, so they need to vent.

Example:

Conservative Media: Benghazi!

9 Republican Investigations: No wrongdoing.

Conservatives: Conspiracy!

They are people who have been so groomed by conservative media into believing certain narratives that when they get a dose of reality, they do not change their views with the evidence, they double-down on the lies they have been told.

The alternative would require introspection, and the acceptance that they have allowed themselves to be manipulated by people who are all too willing to sell them anything they want to hear.

Surtur
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
They become frustrated when the bias-confirming media they regularly consume does not comport with reality, so they need to vent.

Example:

They are people who have been so groomed by conservative media into believing certain narratives that when they get a dose of reality, they do not change their views with the evidence, they double-down on the lies they have been told.

The alternative would require introspection, and the acceptance that they have allowed themselves to be manipulated by people who are all too willing to sell them anything they want to hear.

So this is the text version of what Charlie Brown's parents must sound like, cool.

Adam_PoE

Example:

See example:

Originally posted by Surtur
So this is the text version of what Charlie Brown's parents must sound like, cool.

Surtur
It's funny because he talked about other people not being able to deal with doses of reality without the slightest hint of irony.

snowdragon

Example:

Except the fact that no one could find any significant information via emails because of her illegal server.....dun dun dun.

The investigations would have stopped after 1 if her emails had been released with the server. eek!

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by snowdragon
Except the fact that no one could find any significant information via emails because of her illegal server.....dun dun dun.

The investigations would have stopped after 1 if her emails had been released with the server. eek!

So you are saying Clinton is smarter than the entire FBI? I fail to see why you would think that is an argument against her.

snowdragon
So you are saying Clinton is smarter than the entire FBI? I fail to see why you would think that is an argument against her.

No and thats an imbecilic stance.

Are you saying Clinton is smarter then the entire FBI?

The same woman that can't remember her debriefings from her position as SoS? I love sycophants who defend/deflect.

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by snowdragon
No and thats an imbecilic stance.

Are you saying Clinton is smarter then the entire FBI?

The same woman that can't remember her debriefings from her position as SoS? I love sycophants who defend/deflect.

Did you not state that Clinton is guilty of criminal wrongdoing but evaded punishment because she outsmarted the FBI with her email server protocols?

Is it not preferable to have a smart president?

Surtur
Is it not preferable to have a smart president?

A smart one? Yes, a corrupt hypocritical one? Not really.

Nephthys

Its going to be so great when Clinton wins and they all ragequit. After a few days of manbaby tears, of course

Surtur
Originally posted by Nephthys
Its going to be so great when Clinton wins and they all ragequit. After a few days of manbaby tears, of course

It will be great, I could deal with the knowledge that the first female president only got there via massive corruption.

It's not ideal, but still mildly amusing. You have to learn to see the humor in any situation dude. It's going to be HILARIOUS. Plus on the off chance Trump wins..the reaction of rage will be 1,000 times worse than if Hilary wins.

I realize this will be shrugged off with "nah you're just saying that" but no..at this point let's just burn this motherf*cker down if that is what people want. Metaphorically of course.

GaVM5mD1lO8

snowdragon
Did you not state that Clinton is guilty of criminal wrongdoing but evaded punishment because she outsmarted the FBI with her email server protocols?

Nope, I never said she outsmarted, the system was owned in her favor. Hell her husband met with the AG days before the FBI interviewed her derp derp. I said she is to big to jail.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Surtur
It will be great, I could deal with the knowledge that the first female president only got there via massive corruption.

It's not ideal, but still mildly amusing. You have to learn to see the humor in any situation dude. It's going to be HILARIOUS.

I suppose if you're a misogynist that's funny..... I guess.

Time-Immemorial
Like this guy?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cv4wr2pVUAILBd6.jpg

Nephthys
You're really bad at this.

Time-Immemorial
laughing out loud

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/north-carolina-hillary-supporter-brags-facebook-voting-multiple-times/

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by Nephthys
I suppose if you're a misogynist that's funny..... I guess.
I'm not sure if there's anything misogynist about being upset that the very likely 1st female POTUS is going to be extremely dodgy.

carthage
Neph talking out of his ass like usual. Nothing new to see here

Time-Immemorial
Is there a reason he is so stupid?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.