Just how powerful is is Lifebringer Galactus?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tar-Antado
From what we've seen he can hang favorably against Lord Chaos AND Master Order bit significantly below this day and age's Owen Reece. How would Lifebringer do against:

1. Rune King Thor + Odin
2. Four Celestials
3.Exitar
4. One Voltron Celestial (from 4)
5. One Ivory King

zopzop
He beat two medium level abstracts. He gets to 5 then dies.

Cogito
thumb up

Galan007
I am not at all convinced that Lifebringer can defeat the merged/Voltron Celestial. The latter was able to casually one-shot-kill Galactus amped by 4 worlds...

Tar-Antado
Originally posted by Galan007
I am not at all convinced that Lifebringer can defeat the merged/Voltron Celestial. The latter was able to casually one-shot-kill Galactus amped by 4 worlds...

The way he handled both Chaos and Order at the same time makes me think he can. Unless those were somehow weakened versions of the abstracts.

Galan007
^ Beating O&C is an uber feat, to be sure... But to kill a massively amped Galactus, with ONE casual blast? Truly unreal. I am not of the opinion that O&C could have killed *that* Galactus nearly as easily(if at all.) /shrug

Cogito
Meh, Lifebringer beat O&C pretty easily too

Galan007
For sure.

But I reckon the merged Celestial is > O&C as well(like I said above, I don't see them killing a massively amped Galactus nearly as easy -- if at all.) If there is evidence to the contrary, I hope someone posts it.

Anywho, Lifebringer would have to be VASTLY more powerful than Galactus amped by 4 worlds(I'm talking orders of magnitude, here) to even have a shot at defeating Voltron. IF he wins, it'd undoubtedly be an incredibly hard-earned/taxing victory, imo.

Sin I AM
How does LB Galan amp? Not sure how his powers work now

Galan007
He no longer needs to feed. He is, for all intents and purposes, always fully charged/sated.

Cogito
For sure.

But I reckon the merged Celestial is > O&C as well(like I said above, I don't see them killing a massively amped Galactus nearly as easy -- if at all.) If there is evidence to the contrary, I hope someone posts it.

Anywho, Lifebringer would have to be VASTLY more powerful than Galactus amped by 4 worlds(I'm talking orders of magnitude, here) to even have a shot at defeating Voltron. IF he wins, it'd undoubtedly be an incredibly hard-earned/taxing victory, imo.

Gonna go with "nah"

zopzop
Originally posted by Cogito
Gonna go with "nah"
Yup. No way were either the Mad Celestials, their Voltron form, or 4 planet amp Galactus in anyway equal to two mid tier abstracts.

Galan007
Based on what feats could O&C casually one-shot-kill a massively amped Galactus, like Voltron did?

I don't have a problem with your opinion as long as it's fact/feat-based -- but I don't think they should get an auto-pass/insta-win just because they're low-end abstracts. /shrug

Sin I AM
He no longer needs to feed. He is, for all intents and purposes, always fully charged/sated.

Thats cool. Changes his dynamic...i also saw he has a new herald. But the question still remains is how powerful is he. I mean "sated" could mean anything.

Galan007
So far his best feat is beating Order and Chaos.

zopzop
I don't think O&C should get an auto-pass just because they're low-end mid-range abstracts. /shrug

Sin I AM
Cool beans. I'll have to check that out. Thax Galan

Galan007
Originally posted by zopzop
Point is that status doesn't equate to an auto-win.

So I ask again:
Based on what feats could O&C casually one-shot-kill a massively amped Galactus, like Voltron did?

I don't have a problem with your opinion as long as it's fact/feat-based -- but I don't think they should get an auto-pass/insta-win just because they're 'mid-range' abstracts.

zopzop
Point is that status doesn't equate to an auto-win.

So I ask again:

I don't have a problem with your opinion as long as it's fact/feat-based -- but I don't think they should get an auto-pass/insta-win just because they're 'mid-range' abstracts.
Marvel has consistently placed Abstracts on a higher level than even high end cosmics like Galactus and the Celestials.

It goes at least as far back as Gruenwald and his "Cosmos in Collison" storyline which Anomaly Maelstrom taunted Galactus and the Celestials claiming that they are ultimately just physical beings. More recently we saw how a high end abstract totally owned the entire Cancerverse whereas a dozen+ Celestials/Galactus/TandA were helpless vs their minions.

Tar-Antado
Yeah, Abstracts don't have many feats and that totally makes sense given the nature of what they are supposed to be. In my mind they are just a rung below the likes of Eternity and Infinity in power. I was very surprised how LB Galactus was able to resist them. Unless of course those versions were not as they were much like the current Eternity (who apparently is in bonds).

Galan007
Marvel has consistently placed Abstracts on a higher level than even high end cosmics like Galactus and the Celestials.

It goes at least as far back as Gruenwald and his "Cosmos in Collison" storyline which Anomaly Maelstrom taunted Galactus and the Celestials claiming that they are ultimately just physical beings. More recently we saw how a high end abstract totally owned the entire Cancerverse whereas a dozen+ Celestials/Galactus/TandA were helpless vs their minions. So... No real feats, then.

You are entitled to your opinions, of course. I just don't agree that O&C would be capable of casually killing a hugely amped Galactus with a single attack... Just because they are considered abstracts. A normal/average Galactus? Sure. A hyper-amped Galactus? I just can't agree.

Genii96
Gets to five
Then dies

Mr Master
LB gets to the Beyonder and then gets stomped.

LB is above LC/MO which are cosmic conceptual abstract level,
thus putting LB near the top of the cosmic food chain.

abhilegend
Bump.

mmm

Galan007
Hmm... I wonder why you bumped this..? mmm

Could it have to do with the fact that it required ALL of Lifebringer's power just to transport Surfer and Dawn to opposite ends of the universe..?:

http://i.imgur.com/ylH9ieTm.jpg http://i.imgur.com/hbpMUnMm.jpg

mhmm

abhilegend
Hmm... I wonder why you bumped this..? mmm

Could it have to do with the fact that it required ALL of Lifebringer's power just to transport Surfer and Dawn to opposite ends of the universe..?:

http://i.imgur.com/ylH9ieTm.jpg http://i.imgur.com/hbpMUnMm.jpg

mhmm
thumb up

Some kind of abstract right there. Marvel abstracts are so powerful!!!!

vansonbee
Originally posted by abhilegend
thumb up

Some kind of abstract right there. Marvel abstracts are so powerful!!!! Well they do have personality, compared to a scource wall. lol

abhilegend
Originally posted by vansonbee
Well they do have personality, compared to a scource wall. lol
Spectre alone shits on all of Marvel's abstracts combined personality wise.

Don't even talk about Endless or Lucifer.

abhilegend
Galactus flat out admits that even he can't breach the shield around earth. Quasar>>>>Galactus.

https://s6.postimg.org/vou3i5jsh/Ultimates_2_2016-2017_100-027.jpg

Tiger god manhandles Logos who was beating the shit out of Galactus and the fifth host of celestials destroy the dark celestial.

https://s6.postimg.org/flhmici99/Ultimates_2_2016-2017_100-018.jpg https://s6.postimg.org/qmcrndai5/Ultimates_2_2016-2017_100-019.jpg https://s6.postimg.org/6t0nunx4d/Ultimates_2_2016-2017_100-020.jpg https://s6.postimg.org/pzduxudm5/Ultimates_2_2016-2017_100-022.jpg

Failactus more like it. He is skyfather level, nothing more.

crylaugh

Philosophía
Isn't the barrier, by calculations, at its 100% best, capable of stopping a few thousand nukes?

abhilegend
Yep, 3000 nukes.

Philosophía
Oh well, Galactus' main rivals do seem to be nukes.

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/5/53235/998006-t_06_07.jpg
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/5/53235/998020-t_06_10.jpg

TethAdamTheRock
Who are those guys at the bottom of the last page

zopzop
thumb up

Some kind of abstract right there. Marvel abstracts are so powerful!!!! Originally posted by abhilegend

I phucking take back everything I ever said about Yahweh/Michael/Lucifer/The Endless. Holy sh|t this is bad. sad

TethAdamTheRock
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock

abhilegend
Dark Celestials. Originally posted by zopzop
I phucking take back everything I ever said about Yahweh/Michael/Lucifer/The Endless. Holy sh|t this is bad. sad
TOAA appears on panel too. Guess what?

http://cbr0.imgix.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/ULTMTS2-4.jpg

He isn't some writer.

zopzop
Dark Celestials.
TOAA appears on panel too. Guess what?

He isn't some writer.
So he/she/it is about to get the 'Marvel treatment' too. What an absolute clusterphuck.

DarkSaint85
Yeah but he has one weapon.

zopzop
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Yeah but he has one weapon.
laughing sick

Philosophía
The One Above All has been watching too much Interstellar.

TethAdamTheRock
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Yeah but he has one weapon. Pis?

Adam Grimes
More recently we saw how a high end abstract totally owned the entire Cancerverse whereas a dozen+ Celestials/Galactus/TandA were helpless vs their minions. When did this happen?

I'm talking about the first part, not the Thanos Imperative stuff.

zopzop
Pis?
Jeezus....
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
When did this happen?

I'm talking about the first part, not the Thanos Imperative stuff.
That WAS the Thanos Imperative stuff.

Adam Grimes
Ah, you were talking about Death, got it. I thought the Cancerverse showed up again recently.

DarkSaint85
Showed up in Nova. Richie brought it back with him. Worldmind is completely corrupted now.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Having actually read the Ultimates series, the idea that Tiger God's stompage of Logos, (or really, any fight that takes place in the Superflow) is indicative of the characters' raw power relative to each other, especially given the chaotic, effed up state of the Multiverse, is ludicrous at best.

abhilegend
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Having actually read the Ultimates series, the idea that Tiger God's stompage of Logos, (or really, any fight that takes place in the Superflow) is indicative of the characters' raw power relative to each other, especially given the chaotic, effed up state of the Multiverse, is ludicrous at best.
Why? Logos stomped Lifebringer in superflow and corrupted him. In the same scene he was again beating Galactus.

This is again shown that Galactus is in skyfather tier of power. Nothing new and which Galactus fanboys have denied since years.

If only Bran was here.

Josh_Alexander
He is very powerful! He is a FULL power Galactus. That means he has unlimitted levels of power, and isn't hunger anymore, which also means his stamina is endless. In that aspect then Galactus beats all the way to 4 but dies at 5.

DarkSaint85
Yet can't replicate a few thousand nukes....

Magnon
A bunch of S.H.I.E.L.D. nerds and a Russian who talks to apes can casually design and construct a force field which Lifebringer Galactus cannot break. It's noteworthy that these guys are nowhere near the smartest humans (Reed, Doom, ...) on Earth.

Black Panther, using only his own power, can stomp an opponent in superflow who in turn could easily destroy Lifebringer Galactus.

Really, Lifebringer Galactus often seems like a street-leveler, or perhaps low-meta.

TethAdamTheRock
Jeezus....

That WAS the Thanos Imperative stuff. whats is the one weapon

-K-M-
whats is the one weapon

Oh you were being serious. It's Love. That is his "only weapon"

TethAdamTheRock
Originally posted by -K-M-
Oh you were being serious. It's Love. That is his "only weapon" oh

-K-M-
oh

See below....

TethAdamTheRock
Whats the mystery that hes talking about

Barron-Ghidorah

Galactus used to be one of my favorite characters but he's so garbage now I wouldn't care if he was killed off and never seen again.

Remember when galactus' technology was so advanced Reed Richards couldnt comprehend it. Now Its basically the opposite...

One_Angry_Scot
Whats the mystery that hes talking about

Random but it might be something related to the missing incarnation of the 4th Multiverse.

eaebiakuya
Logos also killed dozen of Celestials.

Now, because he was getting a upperhand against Galactus, this mean Galactus is Skyfather level...?

Dont you guys think that the Queen of Nevers was messing up with probabilities during the Tiger God vs Logos fight?

And come on, everyone with a brain know he could not destroy the shield because PIS.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Barron-Ghidorah
Galactus used to be one of my favorite characters but he's so garbage now I wouldn't care if he was killed off and never seen again.

Remember when galactus' technology was so advanced Reed Richards couldnt comprehend it. Now Its basically the opposite...

No. Lifebringer Galactus is far more powerful than the Normal Galactus. Lifebringer galactus is a normal galactus but with full power cosmic, which means he doesn't need to feed anymore nor repair his strenght.

Now, i don't know why you say he became garbage, all the opposite, he became buffed.

Galactus' power is the power cosmic, as i said before, but in it's previous version (before the end of the 7th multiverse) this was limitted to how well he was fed. (Meaning he was garbage). Before, when we would compare Galactus against other beings, Galactus would in most cases end up losing, since anyone could point the fact that maybe Galactus isn't well fed so he loses.

E.g. In this same forum, people would post Character X vs Galactus. In the comments you can notice people saying. Well It depends on how well galactus is fed, etc. This is deleted nowadays since Galactus is now FULL power.

Also remember that the levels of power in the Marvel Universe have dramatically increased in the last years. Am assuming that they are buffing most of their characters. Before the Secret Wars we were talking at universal and multiversal scale powers, with the Beyonders we were introduced into a bigger picture. Now we know there are other things outside the Multiverse. Like the Beyonders, The First Firmament, The Aspirants, The Never Queen, and ofcourse TOAA. So, now in order for our heroes to be able to fight them, they need to buff them.

Answer your statement. No, Galactus is better now. Nowadays his power can be compared with that of other OP entities like the LT, and Multiversal Eternity itself.

Josh_Alexander
Lifebringer Galactus is 1000x stronger than a normal Galactus, maybe even more. Lets remember that now we are talking about a Multiversal Eternity. Lifebringer Galactus has the power cosmic; the power of the MULTIVERSE, since nowadays the multiverse is one.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Magnon
A bunch of S.H.I.E.L.D. nerds and a Russian who talks to apes can casually design and construct a force field which Lifebringer Galactus cannot break. It's noteworthy that these guys are nowhere near the smartest humans (Reed, Doom, ...) on Earth.

Black Panther, using only his own power, can stomp an opponent in superflow who in turn could easily destroy Lifebringer Galactus.

Really, Lifebringer Galactus often seems like a street-leveler, or perhaps low-meta.

Doesn't mean he can't break it. It simply means he can't break it without him destroying Earth in the Prossess. Lifebringer Galactus could blast the shield but it would definetly harm earth in the way. And that is now what they want. They have to deactivate the shield without harming earth.

The superflow is the place where all dreams and ideas come from. Black Panter could attack Logos and hold him because he was thinking he could! And since the superflow is this sort of energy which makes dreams and ideas come true then i guess it was like fuel that powered the machine. Also note that galactus says that if Humans can dream and make their dreams/ideas possible then everything is possible. This however doesn't mean that Black Panter was stronger than Galactus, just that the place where he was made him stronger.

If Logos would have been outside the Superflow then there would be nothing Black Panter could do to stop him .

Galan007
Imo, the best case scenario for this pretender is him reverting back into the real Galactus... At least HE had depth. ermm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.