Erica Garner Slams Hillary for calculating how to exploit her brother

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
Horrid

Time-Immemorial

dadudemon
I'd do the same exact thing as Hillary. I would leverage every possible relationship and relationship angle to succeed at becoming president. no expression

There is absolutely 0 wrong with that and any person who didn't try to do that would be a fool, an idiot, and doesn't deserve to be president.

The difference is denying doing something like that, pretending to be righteous, and denouncing others for doing it (calling them corrupt, evil, etc.). I would openly admit and readily admit to leveraging my relationships. I would say things like, "Hey, I'm running for president. I want to win. I need every possible card in this deck to succeed. Are you on-board with helping? Your name came up in a strategy session."

Time-Immemorial
I'm sure she has enough media coverage, 3 past presidents and one current president, and basically the entire house and senate on her side.

Why does she feel the need to be an awful *****?

dadudemon
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
I'm sure she has enough media coverage, 3 past presidents and one current president, and basically the entire house and senate on her side.

Why does she feel the need to be an awful *****?

Because she is?

Time-Immemorial
Yet people are voting for her cause "trump said mean things" about people they don't even care about.

Rob and bash don't give a flying **** about illegal immigration. They are prolly against it deep down.

Time-Immemorial
http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/28/politics/erica-garner-hillary-clinton-wikileaks/index.html

Surtur
Originally posted by dadudemon
The difference is denying doing something like that, pretending to be righteous, and denouncing others for doing it (calling them corrupt, evil, etc.). I would openly admit and readily admit to leveraging my relationships. I would say things like, "Hey, I'm running for president. I want to win. I need every possible card in this deck to succeed. Are you on-board with helping? Your name came up in a strategy session."

Exactly, it's funny because all these emails are more or less confirming behavior by these people..the same people who have condemned this kind of shit lol.

Time-Immemorial
But wait, it doesn't count cause they did "say it"

Surtur
It seems like a lot of people who work for her genuinely think she is sorta crazy.

Time-Immemorial
Yet they stay working for her.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.