Michael Moor explains Why/How Trump could/would WIN!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Flyattractor
Little Mickey explains it all?

XsPlwhahHAo

Its2016
Jumping on the Trump Train after a year of fighting him and realising his own state (and trump) have surpassed him in truth seeking.

I like Moore, hes a funny guy who asks good questions, bit i think he sold his soul to evil and cant tell hes being exploited. Hes finally woken up!

Time-Immemorial
I've always liked him, I know Rob doesn't. Cause Rob still trusts the government.

Its2016
No 1 Bernie supporter in the coutry has joined the Trump Train.

Wew.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
I've always liked him, I know Rob doesn't. Cause Rob still trusts the government.

I think he's a dishonest a**hole who is very talented at making emotional arguments in the form of semi-documentaries.

It's hard for me to hate him. But I can't like him, either. I enjoy the films he makes.

Time-Immemorial
Dude the amount of bullshit we accept is the reason why he's so nuts. It turns you when you wake up and can't take it

krisblaze
Moore doesn't support Trump at all.

Did you watch the movie where that shit is from? Moore in Trumpland?

He's telling people to vote for hillary even if they don't want to.

Time-Immemorial
You didn't see the new video then.thumb up

Robtard
Moore's alright, I've enjoyed a few of his films, but he comes off a bit pompous and preachy at times.

What I do really enjoy though, Moore used to be hated as a "Liberal" and "SJW" etc. by the conservative-minded, but now he's loved by those same people because he thinks Trump could potentially win, never mind that Moore thinks Trump is a dangerous clown-show.

Friends:

I am sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but I gave it to you straight last summer when I told you that Donald Trump would be the Republican nominee for president. And now I have even more awful, depressing news for you: Donald J. Trump is going to win in November. This wretched, ignorant, dangerous part-time clown and full time sociopath is going to be our next president. President Trump. Go ahead and say the words, 'cause you'll be saying them for the next four years: "PRESIDENT TRUMP."

Never in my life have I wanted to be proven wrong more than I do right now. -M. Moore

http://michaelmoore.com/trumpwillwin/

Its2016
Originally posted by dadudemon
I think he's a dishonest a**hole who is very talented at making emotional arguments in the form of semi-documentaries.

It's hard for me to hate him. But I can't like him, either. I enjoy the films he makes. Originally posted by krisblaze

He's telling people to vote for hillary even if they don't want to. he knows what hes doing. He cant morally support trump or he will lose what little credibility he has and have to abandon his principles.

He is outlining why someone like trump could be so popular. Hes never been so right and hes going in the right direction.

Robtard
Originally posted by Its2016
he knows what hes doing. He cant morally support trump or he will lose what little credibility he has and have to abandon his principles.

He is outlining why someone like trump could be so popular. Hes never been so right and hes going in the right direction.

Nice backpedaling, you initially thought Moore had become a Trump supporter, it's right above; first reply in this thread. How embarrassing for you :0

Its2016
Im not backpedalling. I know who michael moore is. I made that post before i knew of yours, you seem to know a lot of me that isnt true.

Robtard
You literally claimed Moore had "jumped on the Trump train", first reply-post in this thread because you only read the title and then you tried to change it after you saw it just wasn't so, that's backpedaling or at least backpedaling-esque, son.

Moore thinks Trump could win; he doesn't want him to win.

Its2016
Originally posted by Robtard
You literally claimed Moore had "jumped on the Trump train", first reply-post in this thread because you only read the title and then you tried to change it after you saw it just wasn't so, that's backpedaling or at least backpedaling-esque, son.

Moore thinks Trump could win; he doesn't want him to win. that is what im saying.

SquallX
Moores a fat piece of shit that prays on the weakness of the weak to benefit his end goal. I can't take this ****er serious. I tried and failed multiple times.

I'll give him credit, he's a solid director that uses exploitation to maximize his message, wether i like him as a person or not, doesnt matter.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by SquallX
Moores a fat piece of shit that prays on the weakness of the weak to benefit his end goal.

Text Book Definition of a Leftist/Progressive/Liberal right there.

cdtm
Originally posted by krisblaze

He's telling people to vote for hillary even if they don't want to.

Yep.

Moore's basically saying Trump supporters are the Joker, and just want to watch the world burn. wink

Flyattractor
Originally posted by cdtm
Yep.

Moore's basically saying Trump supporters are the Joker, and just want to watch the world burn. wink

I don't have a problem with that. Wall Street/DC and the whole Cabal of Politicians and Business Moguls being torn down and cast in to the gutters would be a great thing to support and get behind.

Too bad Trump won't really be doing that.

jinXed by JaNx
I try not to be too superficial or shallow in life and i'm a physically disgusting person but damn...,ever since, Moore got older and lost weight...,he looks like an even fatter deceased, Rosie O' Donnel.

Lord Lucien
If you look closely in that video's thumbnail, you'll see that both Trump and Moore are wearing red hats. A Clinton conspiracy to make America communist no doubt.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by SquallX
Moores a fat piece of shit that prays on the weakness of the weak to benefit his end goal. I can't take this ****er serious. I tried and failed multiple times.

I'll give him credit, he's a solid director that uses exploitation to maximize his message, wether i like him as a person or not, doesnt matter.

But he goes after both parties. Which is good.

Time-Immemorial
Michael Moore is on Kelly, now he is liking trumplaughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.