Michelle Obama 2020

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
Here it comes, CNN already pushing it.

These people are seriously sick. They just can't get through this election without already talking about 2020. Enough is enough already.

|King Joker|
That'd mean Michelle would have to primary Hillary. That would be... interesting. smile

Sin I AM
Michellw would win now if she ran. DNC should've chose her

|King Joker|
Michelle's a badass.

Lord Lucien
Ah dynasties. Not just for monarchies anymore.

ares834
God no.

Lord Lucien
Just think guys, we could have Bush, Clinton, Bush, Obama, Clinton, Obama, Clinton again, Obama again, then Obama's daughters as each other's running mate.

Time-Immemorial
It's inevitable. And people can't see, even though it keeps happening.

Remember Trump could have stopped it, but he said mean thingsthumb up

Lord Lucien
That's true. If Trump got in he probably would have pissed off just... everybody. There wouldn't have been talk of Melania or Ivana or Jr. running for pres. down the road.

BackFire
She seems sincere when she says she's really not interested. If she were to run I really doubt it'd be as soon as 2020, she'd need to get some legit experience working in government - a senator or something. Personally I doubt it'll ever happen.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
That's true. If Trump got in he probably would have pissed off just... everybody. There wouldn't have been talk of Melania or Ivana or Jr. running for pres. down the road.

At least it's not the the current dynasty's we have as you mentioned. Melania would never run in a million years. But this country needs change and 8 more years of the same isn't going to do it.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by BackFire
She seems sincere when she says she's really not interested. If she were to run I really doubt it'd be as soon as 2020, she'd need to get some legit experience working in government - a senator or something. Personally I doubt it'll ever happen.

How can she seem sincere when we know the Clintons and Obamas hate each other.

BackFire
You mean to say how can we trust anything she says since she backs someone for president that she probably doesn't like very much?

t0sh
This individual is probably a better person than Hillary or Donald are.

Its2016
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Michellw would win now if she ran. DNC should've chose her That is some stunning Bernielogic. Great post.

Just think guys, we could have Bush, Clinton, Bush, Obama, Clinton, Obama, Clinton again, Obama again, then Obama's daughters as each other's running mate. Needs Jeb leading from behind.

jinXed by JaNx
I suppose if blowin the president counted as political experience it would make sense.

krisblaze

thumb up

Makes me sick.

Astner
The Habsburgs managed to get themselves elected for 200 years in a row. So it's not impossible.

Technically Chelsea Clinton is already old enough to become president. So if we can get Hillary Clinton elected for 8 years, then Michelle Obama for 8 years, then Chelsea Clinton for 8 years, then Malia Obama for 8 years. Chelsea's children would be old enough to become presidents; but we could probably cram in 8 years of Sasha Obama before that.

That's a 64 year-long rule, counting Barack Obama. We could call it the Clinton-Obama dynasty. thumb up

Its2016
Originally posted by Astner
The Habsburgs managed to get themselves elected for 200 years in a row. So it's not impossible.

Technically Chelsea Clinton is already old enough to become president. So if we can get Hillary Clinton elected for 8 years, then Michelle Obama for 8 years, then Chelsea Clinton for 8 years, then Malia Obama for 8 years. Chelsea's children would be old enough to become presidents; but we could probably cram in 8 years of Sasha Obama before that.

That's a 64 year-long rule, counting Barack Obama. We could call it the Clinton-Obama dynasty. thumb up "when they go low, you go high"

Surtur
We don't need anymore Obama's in the White House. No more Clinton's either, for that matter.

Astner
Originally posted by Surtur
We don't need anymore Obama's in the White House. No more Clinton's either, for that matter.
Think of the Clintons as the cancer that took the life of Hirohito. Cancer is not good, but sometimes good things come of it.

Surtur
Though if she does run..maybe Clinton Inc. can help her out?

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by BackFire

There is always the Supreme Court. Michelle is a lawyer and did graduate from Harvard Law School. And Hillary will have a number of Supreme Court appointments, so . . .

Time-Immemorial
Keep dreaming you manic, are you really this mental in real life?

Surtur
Plus I'm sure Michelle wouldn't be a piece of shit in the supreme courts and try to have open borders or grant millions of illegals legal status, right?

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Surtur
Plus I'm sure Michelle wouldn't be a piece of shit in the supreme courts and try to have open borders or grant millions of illegals legal status, right?
I'm kinda curious Surtur... why does Ellimist hate you so much?

Robtard
Can we get through the four; if not eight years of Hillary Clinton as president before we start flipping out over who's coming next.

Speaking of the Supreme Court, really hope Clinton appointments Barack Obama. He's very qualified and it would be hilarious.

Surtur
Originally posted by Emperordmb
I'm kinda curious Surtur... why does Ellimist hate you so much?

He's jealous of my hair.

Sidebar: it's why he hates Trump too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.