Create your own hero or villain

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Create your own hero or villain or hero. Whatever tier you are picking from to go against your character, you are able to endow your created person with...

1 ability if his combatant is street tier.
2 abilities if his combatant is meta tier
3 abilities in meta tier if his combatant is low Herald
4 abilities in low Herald tier if his combatant is mid to High Herald.

Also, what would your character name be and if you can find pictures via Google, that would be nice so we can get a view of how your character would look.

Stoic
Super Sprinter - Light speed running abilities, becomes tougher as his speed increases.

He beats my other character, and yours too Carver. I saw it in a comic so it's canon. Zip it Carver, no back talk.

golem370
I have two Quasar and Tank Beetle. Quasar is a freak of nature created in a Quasar he is incredibly dense physically power and heavy he would be High Herald-Trans level. Tank Beetle is loosely based of Spider-Man he is a former marine/biologist who is inspired by Spider-Man but instead of a Spider he creates a potion to give him proporinate strength and durability of a Hercules Beetle he would be mid meta.

Tank Beetle- http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=452595& amp;highlight=Tank+Beetle+golem370+forumid%3A77htt
p://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=452595&highlight=Tank+Beetle+golem370+forumid%3A77
&

Quasar- http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=593062&highlight=golem370+forumid%3A95

riv6672
Edit

riv6672

Flyattractor
So the point of this thread is to.....?

Cause I don't really get it.

golem370
I like Helix. Fly the point is to indulge in the fantasy to be Hero or Villain

Golemtoid-Mid-High Herald
1.Powers Adaptoid Able to adapt and counter to any type of attack
2.Universal Teleportation
3.High Herald Level Physical stats

ghostman
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/f2/41/6c/f2416cecad98103bdfda20ceeb67f2be.jpg

name:almunur

tier:high herald

powers: ascended consciousness. that includes the ability to use telekinesis to manipulate matter and energy on a sub-atomic scale, increase physical stats and senses , bend space-time and mess with reality to a degree, also includes telepathy, astral projection, psychometry, extra sensory perception and a variety of other mental powers.

Scarlet315
Before I knew they even existed I had the idea of a guy with cat like powers (black panther) and someone who has total control over air, wind, etc.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by golem370
I like Helix. Fly the point is to indulge in the fantasy to be Hero or Villain

What!? And Let some Unscrupulous Comic Book Jerk Steal all my GOLDEN IDEAS!?

I think NOT Sir!!!!!!!!!!!

wuleecat
Ghostman your character is awesome but the name is a bit of a dud. Is there some rationale behind it or do you just like how it sounds?
He needs something physics-y or space-y sounding, like 'Quantum Spirit' or something.

DarkSaint85
Mine would be called Hash. He would be HH level.

He's based on popularity, so the more people love him, the more powerful he becomes.

Plot twist - despite his need to be loved, he is actually a villain. So he wants world domination - but he cannot use his powers in an overtly cruel way, constantly holding back. Otherwise, popular opinion will turn against him, and he will lose.

#Hash.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-M6nmy_2hgHE/Vc9xsSWHXEI/AAAAAAAAAZ0/BCXhdUSYyeI/s1600/FlashHulk.jpg

His powers include super strength, speed, durability, and the ability to project lightning. His genius level intellect also becomes accelerated, enabling him to formulate plots and tactics at superspeed.

ghostman
Originally posted by wuleecat
Ghostman your character is awesome but the name is a bit of a dud. Is there some rationale behind it or do you just like how it sounds?
He needs something physics-y or space-y sounding, like 'Quantum Spirit' or something.

yeah, almunur means the enlightened one in Arabic and it kind of goes with his powerset, you know the whole ascended consciousness/enlightenment kind of thing, i chose that name because it kind of gives you an idea what he and his powers might be about. i wanted to name him buddha, but you know.......... laughing

i wanted a name to go with his powerset.

ghostman
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

He's based on popularity, so the more people love him, the more powerful he becomes.

Plot twist - despite his need to be loved, he is actually a villain. So he wants world domination - but he cannot use his powers in an overtly cruel way, constantly holding back. Otherwise, popular opinion will turn against him, and he will lose.

#Hash.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-M6nmy_2hgHE/Vc9xsSWHXEI/AAAAAAAAAZ0/BCXhdUSYyeI/s1600/FlashHulk.jpg

His powers include super strength, speed, durability, and the ability to project lightning. His genius level intellect also becomes accelerated, enabling him to formulate plots and tactics at superspeed.

this would make an excellent mini series laughing laughing

riv6672
http://i.imgur.com/fEkKwTr.jpg
+
http://i.imgur.com/cSiu8nR.jpg

PlasTech Man

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-GEOuvq6R9Yk/VCwq6FlhDvI/AAAAAAAAzKo/GLOMTlKAv60/s1600/x2w131.jpg
+
http://nerdist.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/20160727_n_nerdistnews_drstrangebreakdown_1x11.jpg
Opti-Mystic

Faceless808
Originally posted by ghostman
yeah, almunur means the enlightened one in Arabic and it kind of goes with his powerset, you know the whole ascended consciousness/enlightenment kind of thing, i chose that name because it kind of gives you an idea what he and his powers might be about. i wanted to name him buddha, but you know.......... laughing

i wanted a name to go with his powerset.

It's a cool name, brother! I like it! I think you should keep it as is!! thumb up thumb up thumb up

staxamillion
Originally posted by ghostman
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/f2/41/6c/f2416cecad98103bdfda20ceeb67f2be.jpg

name:almunur

tier:high herald

powers: ascended consciousness. that includes the ability to use telekinesis to manipulate matter and energy on a sub-atomic scale, increase physical stats and senses , bend space-time and mess with reality to a degree, also includes telepathy, astral projection, psychometry, extra sensory perception and a variety of other mental powers.

sounds like a BA to me. I get the name and its pretty cool when you make the definition actually.

it just sounds/look like manure was my first thought

laughing

staxamillion
my idea for a character

tactical inverstigations expert - targeting insurrection & espionage

t.i.e-t.i.e

they were created in the future for upper elite level espionage.

the spy will have a

mindcomputer that can calculate all possible outcomes and decipher the best course of action.

space portal tech - they can create portals like Magik (no limbo)

technolinquistic can speak to technology as sentient beings
technopathic can control most technology by touch through mental interface

has gone rogue against the government

could be villain or hero who knows?

mighty adam
Characters name zaeed famani

Code name baal hammon

Powers nano machines in his body makes him virtually immortal. Access to highly advanced technology/weapons. Master of all forms of armed and unarmed combat. Experimental steroid enhanced his strength to 50 ton range and allows him to run at speeds at over 300 mph. Has near instantaneous reflexes. Has a combat armor made of the the same metal as hawkwomans mace, with a chest opening that lets off kryptonite radiation. A vast fortune of over 300 billion dollars. His objectives is the complete destruction of the USA. Death of every member of the jla. And world wide domination threw indoctrination with Islam as his tool. He has taken over Saudi Arabia, and turned it into a north korea like country. Has the most advanced military on earth with a population of 100 million all willing to die for him and his cause.

EcstaticGrace
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

#Hash.

I always referred to this pic as Flulk but either works.

On topic I always thought an amalgam of Dr. Strange and Superman would be cool.

deathslash
My character's name would be black dragon

He'd be a high herald with the following abilities: generation and controller of all forms of heat (think of the human torch), dragon like wings that are sharper than diamond on the very end of them (think of archangel) that enable him to fly at Mach 5, a scaly hide that provides him enhanced strength and durability (think of the thing), and enhanced senses (between wolverine and daredevil level) that enables him to hunt his enemies with ease.

Mindship
The Intangible

Power - The Intangible is psiconscious (see Urban Dictionary). The physical-world equivalent of a lucid dreamer, his ability depends on clarity of will: the more in touch with the *dream* the greater the influence. Minimally skyfather potential, but usually operates around high meta.

Appearance - Regular looking guy, regular clothes, but skin has a subtle luminescence to it, stronger in eyes and over *third eye*.

Reason for moniker: power has to do with consciousness, which is, well, not tangible.

Oh, and he's generally heroic if the need arises. Doesn't look for it; prefers to explore existence.

golem370
Originally posted by deathslash
My character's name would be black dragon

He'd be a high herald with the following abilities: generation and controller of all forms of heat (think of the human torch), dragon like wings that are sharper than diamond on the very end of them (think of archangel) that enable him to fly at Mach 5, a scaly hide that provides him enhanced strength and durability (think of the thing), and enhanced senses (between wolverine and daredevil level) that enables him to hunt his enemies with ease.

Or better yet Firelord.

riv6672
Firelord's good.

wuleecat
Originally posted by mighty adam
Characters name zaeed famani

Code name baal hammon

Powers nano machines in his body makes him virtually immortal. Access to highly advanced technology/weapons. Master of all forms of armed and unarmed combat. Experimental steroid enhanced his strength to 50 ton range and allows him to run at speeds at over 300 mph. Has near instantaneous reflexes. Has a combat armor made of the the same metal as hawkwomans mace, with a chest opening that lets off kryptonite radiation. A vast fortune of over 300 billion dollars. His objectives is the complete destruction of the USA. Death of every member of the jla. And world wide domination threw indoctrination with Islam as his tool. He has taken over Saudi Arabia, and turned it into a north korea like country. Has the most advanced military on earth with a population of 100 million all willing to die for him and his cause.

That name is one hell of a mouthful of vowels, isn't it?! No wonder he needs a code-name. (And even that doesn't exactly trip off the tongue. I expect people would probably get tired of mispronouncing his name(s) and just refer to him as 'The Big Fella' every time he tore past with his gaping, kryptonite-spewing open chest cavity, on his way to commit Jihad)

mighty adam
Originally posted by wuleecat
That name is one hell of a mouthful of vowels, isn't it?! No wonder he needs a code-name. (And even that doesn't exactly trip off the tongue. I expect people would probably get tired of mispronouncing his name(s) and just refer to him as 'The Big Fella' every time he tore past with his gaping, kryptonite-spewing open chest cavity, on his way to commit Jihad) yup lol

marwash22
i have a character in mind. i'll sketch something up for it first.

Flyattractor
If I could draw this would be a more fun thread, but I can't so...

"Id"
The Marquis De Sade

Power: Magics. The ability to manipulate the senes of all living beings, including the pain, and pleasure resceptors.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.