Scientific Feats: Superman Vs Blue Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zack M
Who's more intelligent between these two?

http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o589/lupinw45/SM_zps8rmy9jy3.jpg

vs

http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o589/lupinw45/BM_zpseznf56uu.jpg

ghostman
superman

dude rebuilt a machine capable of warping the entire universe.... and then powered it himself LOL

also theres his manipulation of the phantom zone in for tommorow, he basically created paradise that captures souls . the dude has tectonic plate shifters, phanton zone projectors, has built androids almost on brainiacs level, oustmarting brainiac 13 etc

also he found a way to shrink and preserve the entire ****ing universe jesus christ is this a stomp laughing laughing

KingD19
Marvel has done similar stuff, just not as often because he's a new character.

He created a device that was going to create infinite energy for the world by harnessing the power bleed from an active event horizon.

He diagnosed and solved problems that have no solution and make no sense, like when he cured and amped Monica Rambeau with his powers.

He's created dimensional gateways and more.

Superman has just done more because he's been around longer.

DarkSaint85
Superman also has the benefit of Kryptonian user manuals lying around.

BM has to invent new fields of science to do things.

Supes is more of a user, rather than an inventor.

KingD19
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

This is also true. Clark is very intelligent, but a lot of his stuff is from figuring out what people previously did, or reading something, or using his computer.

Adam is like Reed Richards, but black and far more powerful. Like you said, he's invented new fields of science and math on the fly to solve problems.

krisblaze
Haha what? Superman absolutely shits on him.

Complete mismatch.

psycho gundam
The pictures in the OP were used to frame the debate. BM is supposed to lose this

abhilegend
Originally posted by KingD19
This is also true. Clark is very intelligent, but a lot of his stuff is from figuring out what people previously did, or reading something, or using his computer.

Adam is like Reed Richards, but black and far more powerful. Like you said, he's invented new fields of science and math on the fly to solve problems.
Yeah like he saw people shrinking down universe and reverse engineered that or some shit.

And Superman has done the impossible so many times its not funny. Like when he contained Bleed which can't be touched or contained save by Monitors.

Cogito
Originally posted by abhilegend
Like when he contained Bleed which can't be touched or contained save by Monitors. Impressive, but I'm wondering why you're bringing that up in a scientific feats thread? confused

Surtur
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

So the Kryptonians had manuals on how to build reality warping machines?

DarkSaint85
No, but Brainiac 5 did, and he showed the plans to Superman, who memorized it.

He didn't invent it, lol.

Its like me with an iPhone, vs Einstein. My tech is far beyond his, I use it better than he can etc...but he is Einstein lol.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.