Mother Talzin vs Soa

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SunRazer
Time for another one of these. Soa has broken free from his Prison and rampaged across the galaxy, destroying the weakened Jedi and Sith Orders. The only threat to his power is the bastion of the Nightsisters on Dathomir. Soa travels there to crush them under his heels, but Talzin immediately attacks him with the Force.

Who triumphs?

I'd like to see genuine arguments for Soa here.

SunRazer
I checked Soa's RT and the claim that it was extremely difficult for the Strike Team to defeat him isn't supported anywhere. As of yet, the only thing that's extremely difficult is for Soa to last longer than twenty seconds against someone who rivals Sidious in power.

Selenial
Originally posted by SunRazer
I checked Soa's RT and the claim that it was extremely difficult for the Strike Team to defeat him isn't supported anywhere. As of yet, the only thing that's extremely difficult is for Soa to last longer than twenty seconds against someone who rivals Sidious in power.

yes

Talzin wins.

The Ellimist
His super Force barrier was broken by a falling drill lmao

Beniboybling
Talzin trips him up and squashes his head.

Deronn_solo
Soa is a galactic level threat; he wins.

Beniboybling
lol

Ursumeles
On Dathomir? Talzin, in a decent match.

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by Beniboybling
lol
Dis is Tru fax, though.

Tondemonai
Originally posted by Ursumeles
On Dathomir? Talzin, in a decent match.

darthbane77
Talzin wins in a decent fight.

UCanShootMyNova
Talzin stomps ( on Ant's dreams ). smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.