Joe Biden Secratary of State

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
Joe Biden is her top pick for Secratary of Statelaughing out loud

Everyone here is already going to say: What a great pick!!!

Bashar Teg
What a great pick!!!

Surtur
What a great prick!

Time-Immemorial
laughing out loud

I can't wait to see him make a mess of the Middle East worse then her. Then run for president on his great record of foreign policy like she did. And the the liberals will vote for him cause thy simply don't care about anyone but themselves.

Robtard
Is your argument that ole Joe doesn't have the qualifications to be SoS or?

snowdragon
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Joe Biden is her top pick for Secratary of Statelaughing out loud

Everyone here is already going to say: What a great pick!!!

She'll forget about that in the next week just like her debriefings from her job as SoS.

Time-Immemorial
Arnt you sick of the same old Rob? Or do you enjoy all these crusty white people in office?

Robtard
Not going to answer my question then. No worries. But wouldn't Trump fall into the "crusty white" category as well?

Time-Immemorial
I believe he is orange.

Robtard
Well played, TI.

Surtur
I believe he is orange.

That is what people always say.

There are tons of orange people who'd be better presidents than H-Doggy Dogg. Like Oompa Loompa's. I know those little f*ckers would be tight on immigration.

Time-Immemorial
So you would rather have

This
http://starschanges.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/hillary-clinton-family-3.jpg

over

This?
http://static5.businessinsider.com/image/559a994b6bb3f78e44804eff-480/trump-family-presidential-candidate.jpg

Robtard
Originally posted by Surtur
That is what people always say.

There are tons of orange people who'd be better presidents than H-Doggy Dogg. Like Oompa Loompa's. I know those little f*ckers would be tight on immigration.

You don't even Wonka, not even a little bit.

The Oompa's are illegal immigrants and they took the jobs of honest hard-working Brits.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Robtard

The Oompa's are illegal immigrants

we don't know that.

Time-Immemorial
So you would rather have

This

over

This?
http://static5.businessinsider.com/image/559a994b6bb3f78e44804eff-480/trump-family-presidential-candidate.jpg

snowdragon
One thing is for sure with those photos, Trumps keep plastic surgeons well paid.

Surtur
You don't even Wonka, not even a little bit.

The Oompa's are illegal immigrants and they took the jobs of honest hard-working Brits.

Plus only like 25% of them are rapists.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by snowdragon
One thing is for sure with those photos, Trumps keep plastic surgeons well paid.

Hillary has had more plastic surgery then all of the Trumps put together.

Robtard
So you would rather have

This

over

This?

I'm not concerned over a President's looks at all, as I'd rather have Sanders who looks like a decrepit sewer troll.

But if you really think a billionaire who's had everything handed to him his whole life gives a single wet shit about you because he's loud and flashy, you're wrong, friend. So wrong.

ps Trump's older sons do look like Ivy League date rapist turned serial killers, Maher is correct there.

Time-Immemorial
Hillary has had everything handed to her, her entire life, get a grip.

Robtard

Feeding money into the important sectors of the economy

snowdragon
But if you really think a billionaire who's had everything handed to him his whole life gives a single wet shit about you because he's loud and flashy, you're wrong, friend. So wrong.

So someone that started with a few million now has a billion has had everything handed to them, even though I think Trump is a tool that statement just doesn't add up.

Time-Immemorial
I'm not concerned over a President's looks at all, as I'd rather have Sanders who looks like a decrepit sewer troll.

ps Trump's older sons do look like Ivy League date rapist turned serial killers, Maher is correct there.

Her daddy was a textile giant, riding around in the back seats of limos, went to yale, married a governor, then became first lady, was elected senator to bring jobs to bring 200,000 jobs to NY state, lost 70,000 while senator, destroyed the middle east and now thinks cause she is a woman, she deserves to be president. And you sit on your happy ass here 8 hours a day defending her like she is your god.

snowdragon

Her daddy was a textile giant, riding around in the back seats of limos, went to yale, married a governor, then became first lady, was elected senator to bring jobs to bring 200,000 jobs to NY state, lost 70,000 while senator, destroyed the middle east and now thinks cause she is a woman, she deserves to be president. And you sit on your happy ass here 8 hours a day defending her like she is your god.

Hillary hasn't had everything handed to her either, let's face it. People with significant power ie Trump/HIllary claw/rape/kill they do whatever it takes to get to the top and it takes alot of unscrupulous behavior to get to the top.

Time-Immemorial
Rob what is your excuse this time for dodging, Its 2016 isnt here to blame it on.

Surtur
I'd like to see any of you live for 500 years and not need plastic surgery. The blood of orphans only gets a lady so far this day and age.

Robtard
So someone that started with a few million now has a billion has had everything handed to them, even though I think Trump is a tool that statement just doesn't add up.

You don't really buy that "small loan" pulling himself up by the bootstraps story do you? Trump was born with a gold-plated spoon in his mouth and his father helped him a lot along the way, be it with loans, forgiving debts, business connections etc.

Time-Immemorial
Rob what is your excuse this time for dodging, Its 2016 isnt here to blame it on.

Surtur
Well hey JFK had everything handed to him too and that turned out okay.

Robtard

Not sure he was a "giant" in the textile industry, just very successful.

But sure, do you agree that neither Trump nor Clinton give a shit about you?

Again, you take any negative point on Trump as "defending Clinton", very silly.

edit: What's with the "dodging" post, I'm reply to people. Are you just trying to troll?

Time-Immemorial
It was, look it up.

I believe Trump cares about America and he cares about people. Hillary has don't nothing but sell out America and the American people.

Remember "At this point, what difference does it make"

snowdragon
You don't really buy that "small loan" pulling himself up by the bootstraps story do you? Trump was born with a gold-plated spoon in his mouth and his father helped him a lot along the way, be it with loans, forgiving debts, business connections etc.

Dude, the entire first 30 minutes of Get Hard was Trump at the head of the firm:P

No, I don't think either Hillary or Trump struggled in a conventional sense. To achieve their levels of greatness neither are "good" people to say the least.

Robtard
It was, look it up.

I believe Trump cares about America and he cares about people. Hillary has don't nothing but sell out America and the American people.

Remember "At this point, what difference does it make"

That middle sentence is a proper response, you should have replied with that instead of angry attacks. Granted, I disagree, I think Trump cares about Trump and people like him, the top 1% and that's okay, we can disagree and not fight.

Time-Immemorial
That middle sentence is a proper response, you should have replied with that instead of angry attacks. Granted, I disagree, I think Trump cares about Trump and people like him, the top 1% and that's okay, we can disagree and not fight.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/27/us/politics/bill-hillary-clinton-foundation-wikileaks.html

snowdragon

I agree with you except I would broaden that and say the 1% look out for their own first, party labels are just noise to the cause.

Time-Immemorial
WINNING!!!

http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/28/politics/fbi-reviewing-new-emails-in-clinton-probe-director-tells-senate-judiciary-committee/index.html

Time-Immemorial
Oh shit the rumor was rightlaughing out loud
http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/28/politics/joe-biden-secretary-of-state-clinton/index.html

Robtard
Well, he is qualified.

dadudemon
Joe has just been Biden his time to get another job. grouchoawe

Robtard
Now we know why Joe didn't run for POTUS, Clinton made a deal. Let me run, let me win and you can have any job you want, Joey.

/conspiracy

Time-Immemorial
Biden now is heading for the hillslaughing out loud

He don't want to be anywhere near the disaster known as Hillary Clinton

http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/28/politics/joe-biden-secretary-of-state-clinton/index.html

Surtur
Biden now is heading for the hillslaughing out loud

He don't want to be anywhere near the disaster known as Hillary Clinton

Hilarious.

Time-Immemorial
I've changed my mind. I want to see the disaster known as Hillary Clinton more then the fake disaster the liberals will say trump is.

I can't wait to see her destroy, corrupt, and tear the world apart, then watch all her people say it's not her fault.

Will be highly entertaining

Robtard
I've changed my mind. I want to see the disaster known as Hillary Clinton more then the fake disaster the liberals will say trump is.

I can't wait to see her destroy, corrupt, and tear the world apart, then watch all her people say it's not her fault.

Will be highly entertaining

Clinton Supporter, I knew it all along. /profiled

Time-Immemorial
Nice, do you feel better now that you have done that or you don't get sarcasm?

Robtard
Dude, it was humor. Relax.

Time-Immemorial
Don't you think it will be interesting to see her destroy the government through corruption and watch everyone defend her every step of the way?

Robtard
I for one am tired of the ugliness and I am not overly looking forward to the next four years of Clinton constantly having to defend herself from whatever new scandal pops up. Shit like that is bad for the country as a whole.

On that same note, a tiny bit of me (the insane bit) sort of wants to see a Trump Presidency just to see what happens.

Time-Immemorial
You never know, I might not be that bad. It's all fear mongering. Literally people think he's going to nuke the entire world. The president doesn't even have the authority to do that. It's just a dumb accusation "trumps gonna nuke Europe!!"

Robtard
Would that be the same weirdness as people thinking Clinton's going to go to war with Russia, nuclear or otherwise. She can't do that without Congress.

Surtur
I for one am tired of the ugliness and I am not overly looking forward to the next four years of Clinton constantly having to defend herself from whatever new scandal pops up. Shit like that is bad for the country as a whole.

On that same note, a tiny bit of me (the insane bit) sort of wants to see a Trump Presidency just to see what happens.

That's the best part of all this though. This election has already been taken away from her. Even if she wins, it's tainted. I never had much faith that she would lose, but if she has to win I'm quite happy it happened this way. Plus when you take into account one of her husbands terms as president was also plagued with scandals(or rather, one big scandal)? That's just comical.

I feel like we owe a debt of gratitude to wikileaks no matter who wins.

Time-Immemorial
Would that be the same weirdness as people thinking Clinton's going to go to war with Russia, nuclear or otherwise. She can't do that without Congress.

Yet she has literally said she wants to have a no fly zone in Syria. And has said she will do it in every debate she has been in.

Would be the same weirdness as people thinking Trump is going to go war with the entire world, nuclear or otherwise. He can't do it without Congress.

See what I just did?

However that same logic is only applied to Trump, not Clinton.

He says he wants peace, the media says he wants war. Clinton says she wants war, you are saying she wants peace.

Yet literally this is the entire argument of the left, "Trump can't be trusted with hiw finger on the button."

Surtur
What would Trump even have to gain by starting a war with anyone?

Time-Immemorial
Nothing, but they are convinced he wants to go to war when he wants peace, but when Hillary is fanning the flames of war, Rob says it's "posturing."

So again I will ask, if trump said he wants to go to war, what would rob say?

We know what he would say.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.