Gladiator vs Black Adam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dareangel
no bfr who wins

Cogito
Bladam

Dareangel
is it that obvious and unanimous that black adam destroys gladiator?

apex_pretador
Gladiator

ghostman
CANNONBALL

krisblaze
GAMBIT!

Insane Titan
Adam beats the shit out of Glads.

krisblaze
WOLVERINE!

Dareangel
Originally posted by krisblaze
WOLVERINE!

i see what you doing eek!

apex_pretador
wolverine never harmed gladiator

Dareangel
Originally posted by apex_pretador
wolverine never harmed gladiator

post below(yeah i suck with posting scans over here)

Dareangel
"AGHH"

DarkSaint85
That was Wolverine going easy on him.

If he wanted to, he could've killed him evil face

Dareangel
If Black Adam had to handle this, you know he would handle this easily. but gladiator? "ARGHHH". the ARGHH says it all man. it says it all

carver9
Gladiator

StiltmanFTW
CORSAIR!

krisblaze
CASSANDRA NOVA!

StiltmanFTW
CYCLOPS BEFORE HIS FIRST UPGRADE!

krisblaze
SHITTY MAGIC GUN!

StiltmanFTW
JAHF!

Insane Titan
STOMPED BY ANNIHULK

StiltmanFTW
HAD A SPEAR STICKING OUT OF HIS BUTTOCK

ghostman
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

lmfao what???

scans no homo

Dareangel

laughing laughing laughing

krisblaze
SAVAGE HULK

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by ghostman
lmfao what???

scans no homo

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/16813866/WoK05-016.jpg.html

MightyKalEl
Black Adam

Dareangel
Is Gladiator ever winning any actual fights? I feel like marvel made their version of superman, just so they can bash him and humiliate him. like this is how superman would fare vs X character

StiltmanFTW
Of course he is. But he's also a running joke on this forum because of carver9.

Dareangel
Of course he is. But he's also a running joke on this forum because of carver9.

oh i see. he does have a lot of losses. i always feel like he is very durable but at the same time lacks in the fighting department. its like he got the stats but the fighting is not too well with him compared to other top dogs.

StiltmanFTW
He's actually well-trained in comparison to other beings in his power tier, but suffers from bad luck... that and Marvel doesn't want to give their Superman clones any considerable time to shine.

Sentry - at his base levels - had plenty of embarrassing moments, too. Partially because the idea of him getting shoehorned into continuity didn't appeal to many writers, I guess.

Sucks to be a superman in Marvel, lol.

Dareangel
He's actually well-trained in comparison to other beings in his power tier, but suffers from bad luck... that and Marvel doesn't want to give their Superman clones any considerable time to shine.

Sentry - at his base levels - had plenty of embarrassing moments, too. Partially because the idea of him getting shoehorned into continuity didn't appeal to many writers, I guess.

Sucks to be a superman in Marvel, lol.

he is suppose to be well trained by bio and statements, but in fight he almost always gets the short end unless he can completely overpower his opponent. thats at least the impression i get from him. but yeah, like i said it feels like marvel made a superman clone just to bash him and show this is what would happen to superman if he fight this or that character.

Zack M
Adam.

krisblaze
ELDAR ALIEN SHITS!

apex_pretador
Originally posted by Dareangel
post below(yeah i suck with posting scans over here)
And a page later avengers said they were unable to harm gladiator.
Never mind the fact that those claws stabbed IG Thanos
Is Gladiator ever winning any actual fights? I feel like marvel made their version of superman, just so they can bash him and humiliate him. like this is how superman would fare vs X character
Hyperion
Colossus
Thing
some more

abhilegend
He didn't even beat Colossus. The falling building did that.

His only notable win is against Hyperion who was total n00b who was his complete equal in strength.

Adam would push his shit in.

Dareangel
Originally posted by apex_pretador
And a page later avengers said they were unable to harm gladiator.

some more

so are we dismissing on panel event where wolverine stub him and gladiator scream in pain? aside of that harm can be translated to many degrees. harm as in getting his shit pushed in. but i dont need to argue that since we got all the proof we need in the form of "ARGHH".

what more? please share with me smile

mighty adam
Adam only because glads will lose confidence after like a hour. I like glad better then that butt monkey hyperion. Shame glads get jobbed out

StiltmanFTW
what more? please share with me smile

F4, Vulcan, Drax, GotG, Wonder Man... Darkhawk and Binary too, I believe.

He's not exactly featless. And would have a chance of being respected on this board if not for carver's boner for him.

TethAdamTheRock
How tuff is gladiator

https://dreager1.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/ad19zz.png http://oi63.tinypic.com/ddhyco.jpg

StiltmanFTW
Injustice is not canon to the mainstream DC universe.

Pre-FP Adam counts only if that's the current version; last time I saw BA in action, it wasn't. But he's the most recognizable one, so I'll cut you some slack here, Colossus.

Zack M
A better feat to post is Adam tanking Onimar Synn's blows. I've never seen Adam get KO'd before. Hurt, but not KO.

carver9
He's been koed before.

Zack M
Originally posted by carver9
He's been koed before.

By whom?

emu
Originally posted by abhilegend
He didn't even beat Colossus. The falling building did that.

His only notable win is against Hyperion who was total n00b who was his complete equal in strength.

Adam would push his shit in. Everythings homoerotic with you, everyones pushing someones shit in.
You really reading DC?

abhilegend
facepalm

Dareangel
F4, Vulcan, Drax, GotG, Wonder Man... Darkhawk and Binary too, I believe.

He's not exactly featless. And would have a chance of being respected on this board if not for carver's boner for him.

yeah but most of them are no brainers to him. i meant more wins vs guys on his level. like the complete majority of the time he gets wrecked and bloodied. he even got quiet embbarracing moments like vs canonball, gambit, wolverine. all character have those but the mostly cover them up by much greater feats. gladiator? maybe i should educate myself further on the character but as far as i know majority of his showings are not that good and when he wins its vs characters that are not that impressive compared to what he is supposed to be at least. i mean when he went up vs hulk, thor, supreme and villians on those levels he got wrecked.

StiltmanFTW
Well, Wolverine jumped him. Glads didn't see him coming, as he was focused on Iron Man.

Again, Superman clones in Marvel comics were never meant to accumulate feats. Glads' track record could've been much worse.

Zack M
Well, Wolverine jumped him. Glads didn't see him coming, as he was focused on Iron Man.

Again, Superman clones in Marvel comics were never meant to accumulate feats. Glads' track record could've been much worse.

So, you're going with Glads?

krisblaze
When Binary fought Captain Britain after wailing on Gladiator she commented on how great it was to finally be able to hit someone without holding back, lmao.

namorsubby
Adam rips his face off.

DarkSaint85

Context, Stilt. We need to be fair to Glads as well.

He was lucky Logan didn't outright kill him:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/14/144919/2822582-2569976_wolverine_kg_pressure_point.jpg

krisblaze
Note how Karate Kids gets ****ing rekt by Supergirl.

Wolverine took out a strotnian with one finger.

AbelAnderson
Isn't Gladiator vulnerable to magic, if so BA might take this.

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by namorsubby
Adam rips his face off.

mighty adam
Glads is a dam jobber. Adam would push his shit in hard. Glads would lose confidence then lose his manhood and life.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.