Hillary has 750,000 illegal immigrants working for her campaign

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
Washington Post

I'm sure none of these people are not voting eitherlaughing out loud

Surtur
Cool, so we know which people Trump can start deporting if he wins.

Bashar Teg

snowdragon
So illegals protected by an executive order, ok.

Surtur
Awesome!!! So when do the legals become illegals again? How long is this temp status for? Thankfully people with temporary legal status can't vote.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by snowdragon

nope. they're just not US citizens. that doesn't make them "illegal".

Time-Immemorial

Which the Supreme Court Struck Down, and Obama defied it.

Surtur
It's okay it's just temporary! Soon they will be illegals, right? Plus at least they can't vote.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Surtur
It's okay it's just temporary! Soon they will be illegals, right? Plus at least they can't vote.

Oh they can vote in California.

snowdragon
Originally posted by Bashar Teg

If they have a temporary legal staus then what status did they have prior to the legal status?

Surtur
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Oh they can vote in California.

Surely you jest, why would we allow someone given mere temporary legal status the right to vote? This could inspire politicians to grant this type of stuff just to increase votes for their party.

snowdragon
Surely you jest, why would we allow someone given mere temporary legal status the right to vote? This could inspire politicians to grant this type of stuff just to increase votes for their party.

The same people that would give illegal aliens the right to get a drivers license and then register all ppl who get a license to vote at the sametime! wink

Bashar Teg
If they have a temporary legal staus then what status did they have prior to the legal status?

doesn't matter. thread title is a lie, their status is legal, and you look pathetic for trying to explain it away with silly logical backflips.

Time-Immemorial

Illegals are allowed to get drivers license, which enable them to vote.

Do you notice how bash is in here trying to smoke screen?

snowdragon
doesn't matter. thread title is a lie, their status is legal, and you look pathetic for trying to explain it away with silly logical backflips.

Perhaps but I was addressing your comment and not the OP. Don't dance around your own pile of fecal mess blaming other posts just own it and if you want to quote my post you should at least answer the question.

Bashar Teg
Perhaps but I was addressing your comment and not the OP. Don't dance around your own pile of fecal mess blaming other posts just own it and if you want to quote my post you should at least answer the question.

whoa look at that. thread title is still and lie and you're still failing in your attempts to warp logic and reason. get madder and try harder.

Time-Immemorial
Thread title is a lie? laughing out loud

So your attacking the thread title, not the substance of the article. Are you really this shallow in your intellect?

Bashar Teg
Thread title is a lie? laughing out loud

So your attacking the thread title, not the substance of the article. Are you really this shallow in your intellect?

wait, it's my fault you lied? okay.

snowdragon
whoa look at that. thread title is still and lie and you're still failing in your attempts to warp logic and reason. get madder and try harder.

Oooppsies, someone still dodged the question by attacking the poster.

Good job, well played. We'll open a safe zone forum for you soon to "feel well."

Time-Immemorial
wait, it's my fault you lied? okay.

Supreme Court struck that executive order down, they crossed the border illegally, so they are illegal with a temporary pass that was ruled unconstitutional, pull your head out of your own ass for a second and use the non pc side of your liberal brainsmile

Robtard
The same people that would give illegal aliens the right to get a drivers license and then register all ppl who get a license to vote at the sametime! wink

Are you referring to Ronald Reagan? :0

Bashar Teg
Oooppsies, someone still dodged the question by attacking the poster.

Good job, well played. We'll open a safe zone forum for you soon to "feel well."

nope. thread title is still a lie. keep trying.

Surtur

I tell you what man, have yourself a little cup of orange juice, maybe some cookies. Chill, get over it, and come back when you're done okay? You'll see this doesn't have to ruin your day and yes it's even still possible to comment on the meat and potatoes of the topic instead of the title.

We're here for you every step of the way.

Time-Immemorial

Supreme Court struck that executive order down, they crossed the border illegally, so they are illegal with a temporary pass that was ruled unconstitutional, pull your head out of your own ass for a second and use the non pc side of your liberal brain

snowdragon

There is no "try" there is only dodge and attack.

Yeah did reagan give illegal immigrants the right to get a drivers license and then register all those who receive a dl to vote? I don't know so that would be interesting news.

Bashar Teg
I tell you what man, have yourself a little cup of orange juice, maybe some cookies. Chill, get over it, and come back when you're done okay? You'll see this doesn't have to ruin your day and yes it's even still possible to comment on the meat and potatoes of the topic instead of the title.

*checks title again*

a valiant effort, but alas it's still a complete falsehood. maybe invite more internet bros. with your combined effort, it might work.

Time-Immemorial

We're here for you every step of the way.

He was triggered. He cant help himself, I wonder where P. Smith is, maybe he can calm him down.

Bashar Teg
He was triggered. He cant help himself, I wonder where P. Smith is, maybe he can calm him down.

there it is. creepy time.

Time-Immemorial
You dont know who P.Smith/Warehouse is?
http://i.imgur.com/im0TXnd.gif

Bashar Teg
i though i was warehouse? at least thats what that rage-fueled PM told me.

Time-Immemorial

So robbing a bank isn't illegal either then?

Bashar Teg
So robbing a bank isn't illegal either then?

swing and a miss

Robtard
Speaking of, where did that Jewish fellow go? Seems like Trump's flops during the debates made him say "**** it".

Time-Immemorial
It seems both of you are really raw cause of this thread? Might I ask why?

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Robtard
Speaking of, where did that Jewish fellow go? Seems like Trump's flops during the debates made him say "**** it".

who?

Time-Immemorial
there it is. creepy time.

How is this creepy time? IT seems like its this again 4 you.
http://i.imgur.com/im0TXnd.gif

Robtard
It seems both of you are really raw cause of this thread? Might I ask why?

Not sure where I was "raw" here, can you point out the post(s)?

Robtard
who?

He had a shit-ton of accounts. Last one was MS Warehouse. Jewish guy, real name was apparently "Dave", lived in Florida.

Bashar Teg
Not sure where I was "raw" here, can you point out the post(s)?

sure. here^^^

hint: you're mad because you disagreed.

Surtur
*checks title again*

a valiant effort, but alas it's still a complete falsehood. maybe invite more internet bros. with your combined effort, it might work.

*checks the exact same post you literally just quoted* Yes, I believe I talked about moving beyond the title, but hey valiant effort.

Time-Immemorial
The massive responses on this thread from you both vs you ignoring lets say all the wikileaks and veritas tapes, that you refuse to read or watch.

Bashar Teg
He had a shit-ton of accounts. Last one was MS Warehouse. Jewish guy, real name was apparently "Dave", lived in Florida.

no wonder xyz hates me. TI has him believing that i'm jewish.

*checks the exact same post you literally just quoted* Yes, I believe I talked about moving beyond the title, but hey valiant effort.

thats cool. point still stands. title is a lie. false narrative is squashed. so sorry.

Surtur

I thought Jews were supposed to be intelligent?

Time-Immemorial

So you dont know anyone named P. Smith?

Surtur
thats cool. point still stands. title is a lie. false narrative is squashed. so sorry.

I'm..not quite even sure what this is supposed to mean. A narrative is only false if it's false. Notice I never said anything about the title specifically, just that you can get over it and still discuss the topic.

Or maybe you can't? I dunno, you keep telling me a point I never even argued "still stands".

Bashar Teg
So you dont know anyone named P. Smith?

your name doxing shenanigans are so scary, TI.

anyway, it may surprise you to know that i couldn't stand psmith/warehouse. just look for any of our 'conversations' if you don't believe me.

*edit* here, allow me
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/search.php?action=showresults&q=psmith81992+userid%3A142044

Time-Immemorial
No idea what you are talking about.

Bashar Teg
of course not. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Time-Immemorial
Whatever, keep crying about the thread title, since you cant make a good argument for the content.

Bashar Teg
what topic then? that a group of temporary-legal status people are openly supporting clinton?
kinda loses it's pearl-clutching outrage factor when you take the lie out of your title/narrative.

Time-Immemorial
LOOOL!!

WINNING!!!

http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/28/politics/fbi-reviewing-new-emails-in-clinton-probe-director-tells-senate-judiciary-committee/index.html

Surtur
Democrats using blacks for political gain? I'm SHOCKED!!

Daughter of Eric Gardner Slams Clinton

Its2016
Does Danny Williams vote democrat?

Adam_PoE

Who cares? Saying his name over and over again will probably bring him back like Beetlejuice.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.