Darth Tenebrous vs Dooku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ziggystardust
Who wins?

Azronger
Tenebrous stomps.

DarthAnt66
Dooku.

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Dooku.

DarthDuelist9
Tenebrous in a pretty good fight, Dooku might be the superior lightsaber combatant but Tenebrous's mastery and raw power surpass Dooku's.

darthbane77
Dooku. Yeah this. Tenebrous is sub-Dooku by feats. And if you subscribe to Banite scaling then Dooku is better anyway (note that I don't subscribe to Banite scaling, it's full of shit.)

The Ellimist
Dooku.

Just how weak do you think Bane is?

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by DarthDuelist9
raw power surpass Dooku's.

no

ares834
Dooku.

Beniboybling
Tenebrous lol.

Deronn_solo
Yep.

Dooku sure can't replicate holding up rocks and creating a barrier for explosions. laughing out loud

Beniboybling
I would certainly appreciate a feat from Dooku that rivals shielding himself from an explosion that engulfed a mine the size of several cathedrals, or being more powerful than early Plagueis, who trashed Venamis, and whose mere presence on Naboo caused a dark side disturbance. mmm

But then Banite scaling is sufficient to elevate Tenebrous well above the Count regardless. smile

|King Joker|
What's the quote that Tenebrous struggled lifting some rocks or whatever?

Deronn_solo
Tossing them Cruisers, babe. Not like it matters as Tene wasn't exactly shielding himself from the totality of the attack --- only the amount of energy equal to the volume of the shield. thumb up Unless I'm remembering the feat incorrectly.

Speed feats for Plagueis, pls.

Daaamn. Savage Opress has caused galaxy wide disturbances; why is this so impressive again? laughing out loud

I can easily say Dooku >> Bane too, your point? smile

Beniboybling
Originally posted by |King Joker|
What's the quote that Tenebrous struggled lifting some rocks or whatever? You mean the part where Tenebrous suspends "enormous" slabs of rock while holding back the aforementioned explosion, with no evident strain?

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Beniboybling
You mean the part where Tenebrous suspends "enormous" slabs of rock while holding back the aforementioned explosion, with no evident strain? I wouldn't know, since I haven't actually seen the quote.

Azronger
Originally posted by darthbane77
Yeah this. Tenebrous is sub-Dooku by feats. And if you subscribe to Banite scaling then Dooku is better anyway (note that I don't subscribe to Banite scaling, it's full of shit.)

Banite scaling doesn't apply to Dooku, and Banite scaling is canon. Denying it is the equivalent of a concession.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Tossing them Cruisers, babe.A good telekinetic feat, not really equatable though.

That wouldn't have dulled the intensity of the explosion though, only made it stronger through being funnelled.

Moving at a respectable fraction of the speed of light. And appearing as a blur to a droid that could calculate blaster bolt trajectories.

Because he caused a major weather disturbance with his mere presence. confused

That Dooku is a notch or two above Bane, whereas Tenebrous is like 30. thumb up

Deronn_solo
How do we go about quantify which one requires the greater degree of exerted Force energy, though?

Never mind; just read the passage, it seemed like he contained the entire explosion rather than himself from a portion of a wide spread one like I thought. Nice feat, tbh.

That's better than effecting than sending tremors through the Force on a galactic level?

What, when? O_o

That's Maul level shit, tbh. Not something beyond the capabilities of the Count.

Perhaps, perhaps not.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
How do we go about quantify which one requires the greater degree of exerted Force energy, though? Well Tenny scaled off Bane can certainly match that feat, Dooku has nothing in the reverse however.

Indeed. smile

Yes, and the disturbance I believe was caused by Maul. Yet despite its potency did not have a tangible effect on the environment.

He's described as moving at speeds that resemble lightning.
Which travel at 220,000 miles per hour, my bad though, that's not comparable to light speed.

Source? Blaster bolts travel at sub-sonic speeds, lightspeed in some sources.

There is no perhaps about it, Bane compares to the Count decently enough in the feat department, whereas Tenebrous is almost a millennia of Banite Sith generations above him. Dooku was probably surpassed a hundred years or so in, not between Tenny and it's penultimate member lmao.

Trocity
Yeah this. Tenebrous is sub-Dooku by feats. And if you subscribe to Banite scaling then Dooku is better anyway (note that I don't subscribe to Banite scaling, it's full of shit.)

How does Banite scaling apply to Dooku?

Azronger
It doesn't.

darthbane77
Originally posted by Azronger
Banite scaling doesn't apply to Dooku, and Banite scaling is canon. Denying it is the equivalent of a concession. No, Banite scaling is trash. Feats and accolades are what I base conclusions on, and based on those things Bane is superior to Tenebrous; which ****s Banite scaling. Also, how is Dooku not covered, lol? He is a Sith Lord of the Rule of Two; so yes he would be covered.

carthage
Obviously Tenebrous wins because of being more powerful than scores of featless Sith Lords. Feats don't matter HUrr durr

Trocity
Also, how is Dooku not covered, lol?

Probably because he was a Jedi until he was 70, lol.

NewGuy01
Presumably Tenebrous.

Beniboybling
Bane is superior to TenebrouslmaoOriginally posted by darthbane77
Also, how is Dooku not covered, lol? Because he never came close to surpassing his master. erm

SunRazer
No, Banite scaling is trash. Feats and accolades are what I base conclusions on, and based on those things Bane is superior to Tenebrous; which ****s Banite scaling.

What the hell are you talking about? Accolades are what put Tenebrous above Bane, lol. His feats (Speed, Barrier, Sense, possibly TK etc.) are better as well.

You flat-earthers need to start accepting facts.

Maybe because he never killed his Master and surpassed him? Do you even know how the Rule of Two's scaling works?

ChaosTheory123
Originally posted by SunRazer
You flat-earthers need to start accepting facts.

I don't know

I kind of find the cognitive dissonance cute :hmm

Azronger
No, Banite scaling is trash. Feats and accolades are what I base conclusions on, and based on those things Bane is superior to Tenebrous; which ****s Banite scaling. Also, how is Dooku not covered, lol? He is a Sith Lord of the Rule of Two; so yes he would be covered.

For a millennium, the Sith maintained the order in secrecy, passing down their evil heritage. As they gained knowledge of the dark side of the Force, their powers increased with each generation.

-Episode 1: The Phantom Menace Scrapbook

---

Ultimately, Bane's plan produced more powerful Sith Lords with every generation.

-Force and Destiny

---

For a thousand years we continued to follow Bane's Rule of Two, existing in the shadows, biding our time, growing in power, feeding our hatred.

-Insider 88: Heritage of the Sith

---

"Bane's power has been passed down for a thousand years. I vow to be its last recipient."

-Darth Sidious, Book of Sith: Secrets from the Dark Side

Concession accepted.

Ursumeles
thumb up

Beniboybling
an Tenebrous timing

UCanShootMyNova
Tenebrous.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.