Hillary Clinton rigged Palestine elections, tape reveals

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Its2016
http://observer.com/2016/10/2006-audio-emerges-of-hillary-clinton-proposing-rigging-palestine-election/

Is this what the FBI are investigating?

Time-Immemorial
She rigged the primary. She openly spoke about rigging other countries' elections ten years ago.

Yet, Trump is a buffoon for thinking that there might be some shady stuff going on behind the scenes.

Robtard

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
She rigged the primary. She openly spoke about rigging other countries' elections ten years ago.

Yet, Trump is a buffoon for thinking that there might be some shady stuff going on behind the scenes.

Robtard
I feel as if you didn't read what I said and just assumed I was defending Clinton.

Time-Immemorial
I never said that

Its2016

Robtard
Originally posted by Its2016
I do. It begins with Weiner, involves sexting and ends with (you)

Been hitting that free booze heavier than usual it seems, eh?

Surtur

Robtard
Originally posted by Surtur
Isn't it kind of sad though that she wouldn't have anything to fear from this? I'm not saying toss her into prison for it or anything like that. I just find it sad that we have so many people whining about Trump saying the system is rigged and this shows these people genuinely have zero qualms about rigging systems so a certain person can win.

Because it's an overall benign comment that can be taken several ways mixed it with negative views of Hamas, who have been viewed many a time by the US as Islamic Extremist/Terrorist.

Now here's the real question: Why are you against Clinton being negative towards terrorist? Are you now a terrorist sympathizer? The enemy of my enemy is my friend? Jihad!?

Its2016
Isn't it kind of sad though that she wouldn't have anything to fear from this? I'm not saying toss her into prison for it or anything like that. I just find it sad that we have so many people whining about Trump saying the system is rigged and this shows these people genuinely have zero qualms about rigging systems so a certain person can win. its not even that. People are literally working to meme clinton president to "fight" against the fascism theyre actually promoting. Thats the saddest part.

I shouldnt have cashed out on Maine and New Hampshire, New Hampshire is now 5/1 cry

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
Because it's an overall benign comment that can be taken several ways mixed it with negative views of Hamas, who have been viewed many a time by the US as Islamic Extremist/Terrorist.

Now here's the real question: Why are you against Clinton being negative towards terrorist? Are you now a terrorist sympathizer? The enemy of my enemy is my friend? Jihad!?

A swing and a miss. I feel every terrorist should be executed with bullets soaked in bacon grease. That's irrelevant to the hypocrisy though.

People whined about Trump talking about not having faith in the system, do you think this at all lends at least some credence to that?

Also saying you are going to do something to make sure you determine who will win is saying you are going to somehow try to influence the election. Which more hypocrisy: these kunts whined about Russia supposedly doing that to us, correct? This person talked about going AFTER Russia for it in some way, correct?

Robtard
Yeah, that second sentence wasn't serious.

Its2016
Yeah, that second sentence wasn't serious. back pedalling. You want kaine to be president to pardon hillary.

Dont forget to tell your buddies at work how youre an expert troll.

Surtur
Yeah, that second sentence wasn't serious.

Okay, so what about everything else I said? Is this not Hilary talking about doing the exact same thing she whined about Russia doing?

Robtard
back pedalling. You want kaine to be president to pardon hillary.

"Back pedaling", something else you don't know the meaning of. We were taking about Hamas, not Time Kaine (who is also way more qualified than Trump, btw), sport.

LoL, triggered again.

Surtur

Though wait thinking about it..how would this be what they are investigating her for? They weren't investigating her about being shady and messing with the elections of other countries, they are opening back up the email thing. I would think this would be a separate issue to look into?

Surtur
"Back pedaling", something else you don't know the meaning of. We were taking about Hamas, not Time Kaine (who is also way more qualified than Trump, btw), sport.

LoL, triggered again.

Okay but again, are they not discussing doing the same thing they accused Russia of?

Robtard
Okay, so what about everything else I said? Is this not Hilary talking about doing the exact same thing she whined about Russia doing?

Okay but again, are they not discussing doing the same thing they accused Russia of?

Again, her comment is overall benign and can be taken several ways.

Surtur
Again, her comment is overall benign and can be taken several ways.

So saying they need to determine who wins is not them talking about trying to influence it in some way? Really?

Robtard

Even if that were true it wouldn't be backpedaling on a stance, you silly drunk.

Get off the dole and get a job for once, then you can have work friends too :0

Robtard
So saying they need to determine who wins is not them talking about trying to influence it in some way? Really?

There are legal ways to "push for" an election's outcome. Maybe making sure more women voted, since women are repressed in some countries., making sure more people knew the pros and cons of the candidates via advertising etc. etc. etc.

I understand that you need to believe Clinton was talking about illegal rigging of an election and that's fine, you're free to believe it, but her words as they are do not burn her there. The thread starter is a well known idiot and he used another BS header for the thread topic.

Surtur
There are legal ways to "push for" an election's outcome. Maybe making sure more women voted, since women are repressed in some countries., making sure more people knew the pros and cons of the candidates via advertising etc. etc. etc.

I understand that you need to believe Clinton was talking about illegal rigging of an election and that's fine, you're free to believe it, but her words as they are do not burn her there. The thread starter is a well known idiot and he used another BS header for the thread.

But uh..isn't pushing for an outcome, even legally...influencing the election?

Since I wasn't talking about just legalities really. They weren't complaining Russia was merely doing illegal things, they were complaining they were trying to influence the election.

You've yet to sufficiently explain to me how this is not them talking about influencing the election of another country.

On a side note, isn't what you just said a good thing, about how it could be referencing legal means and there is no way to show otherwise? Since it means this probably isn't what made them re-open the investigation. So for me this is two birds one stone: shows hypocrisy and doesn't immediately crush my hopes, since yes if this is all they had I'd be worried.

Time-Immemorial

Robtard
But uh..isn't pushing for an outcome, even legally...influencing the election?

Since I wasn't talking about just legalities really. They weren't complaining Russia was merely doing illegal things, they were complaining they were trying to influence the election.

You've yet to sufficiently explain to me how this is not them talking about influencing the election of another country.

On a side note, isn't what you just said a good thing, about how it could be referencing legal means and there is no way to show otherwise? Since it means this probably isn't what made them re-open the investigation. So for me this is two birds one stone: shows hypocrisy and doesn't immediately crush my hopes, since yes if this is all they had I'd be worried.

The election the US pushed for in the first place since the US has it's fingers heavily in the Middle East. You don't have to like it, just letting you know that this can't be what's supposedly going to bring Clinton down, because it's nothing.

If your complaint is the US shouldn't interfere with other countries, I'm largely with you.

Time-Immemorial
Why is trump a Baffoon for thinking the election has foul play?

Surtur
The election the US pushed for in the first place since the US has it's fingers heavily in the Middle East. You don't have to like it, just letting you know that this can't be what's supposedly going to bring Clinton down, because it's nothing.

If your complaint is the US shouldn't interfere with other countries, I'm largely with you.

My complaint is that we have had one side complaining about another country interfering in elections while they scheme to do the same thing.

I'm not talking about whether or not I think this behavior is right or wrong, but it's hard to take their cries seriously when they operate on a scale of morality that is basically "do as I say not as I do".

Time-Immemorial
Rob why is trump a baffoon for thinking the election is rigged when Hillary is on tape trying to rig other elections, and we have proof hey rigged the primary, and we have a bob Creamer admitting it?

Robtard
My complaint is that we have had one side complaining about another country interfering in elections while they scheme to do the same thing.

I'm not talking about whether or not I think this behavior is right or wrong, but it's hard to take their cries seriously when they operate on a scale of morality that is basically "do as I say not as I do".

America as the "world police" is just that though.

Robtard
Rob why is trump a baffoon for thinking the election is rigged when Hillary is on tape trying to rig other elections, and we have proof hey rigged the primary, and we have a bob Creamer admitting it?

Bit of a loaded question, don't you think. Anyhow:

-Already covered what Clinton said here; it's hardly a smoking gun as her comment can be taking more than one way

-Bernie being shafted is why I lost all respect for the DNC, said this long ago when it happened

-No idea about Creamer, haven't followed the story

-Trump is a buffoon because he started crying foul early on and has taking the stance that if he loses it's because it's rigged, but if he wins, then all is good

Time-Immemorial
Why do you refuse to watch the videos?

Trump saying there was rigging before hand makes him a baffoon when he is proved rught? I never heard of someone being proved right is considered a baffoon?

Its2016
If the media calls him a buffoon, and evidence to support his claim is revealed, then he is still a buffoon!

Time-Immemorial
Ironic, usually when you are proved right or you make a good prediction you are giving credit but in 2016 since up is down. When you are proved right, you're still an idiot according to liberals whom were just proved wrong.laughing out loud

And they are the ones who are voting for the most morally bankrupt pos to ever run for office.

Its2016
Rob is writing Bernie in his ballot.

http://elections.cdn.sos.ca.gov//statewide-elections/2016-general/list-write-in-candidates.pdf

Rob was on our side the whole time! laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.