Dickileaks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cv4wr2pVUAILBd6.jpg

Trump was rightlaughing out loud

Robtard
About?

Time-Immemorial
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=622324&pagenumber=24#post15987195

About Anthony Weiner having access to classified info from Huma, I guess that makes him a buffoon?

Robtard
And how do you suppose Trump knew of this? Seems like weird info for someone like Trump to have, wouldn't you agree?

Time-Immemorial
Nice flip. Instead of giving him props for calling it, you flip it on him?

I guess we are done for the day.

Robtard
Not a flip, it's a serious "wtf" that should alarm everyone, especially Trump supporters. Like how in the world did Trump know this before say the FBI.

Time-Immemorial
So its un reasonable that Huma had access to this info and she was married to a perv who was in close proximity to have access?

Robtard
Huma was married to a disgusting sexual predator, that's not in question. Huma being in contact with the Hillary info is also not in question.

I'm asking how Trump knew about this before the FBI and how that isn't sounding off alarms to you.

Time-Immemorial
Smh Rob. Now you believe in conspiracies? How nice.

Time-Immemorial
Can I ask you why it makes you so mad when Trump calls things and gets it right? Like this, the whole investigation, the voter fraud.

Why is he a baffoon for getting things right, and now why are you suggesting its a conspiracy which it really seems like you are hinting at.

Robtard
It's not a conspriracy, either Trump just happened to guess correctly, or he somehow gained inside information that potentially deals with State Secrets before the FBI.

Time-Immemorial
Its not a far stretch to think that someone that should not be anywhere near classified info was married to a person who was forgetting her unsecured laptops in their cars, smashing blackberries, and being Hillarys girlfriend.

Its pretty unfair to suggest what you are saying though Rob.

Robtard
Once again, I'm not questioning what's on the supposed emails, we haven't heard yet, so I have no comment.

I'm asking how Trump knew of this before the FBI, as I don't believe Trump just made a crazy guess or is actually clairvoyant. I don't think you do either, so how?

Time-Immemorial
Maybe he has a time machine?

https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4yv5xl/donald_trump_might_possibly_have_a_time_machine/

Robtard
So no honest response. Okay.

Time-Immemorial
How would I know, did you even read it? How am I supposed to answer that question??

Its2016
Originally posted by Robtard
And how do you suppose Trump knew of this? Seems like weird info for someone like Trump to have, wouldn't you agree? He knew in Aug 2015.
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/628231488794923008

Time-Immemorial
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cv5_eApWAAA1iXy.jpg:large
Today after the news broke...just look at this, it looks horrific..

Its2016
https://twitter.com/ObamaMalik/status/792152971832233985

What did he mean by this?

Raisen
I feel bad for huma after seeing that pic

AsbestosFlaygon
Lol. Democrats riggin the election. Why am I not surprised?

Time-Immemorial
HAHAHAHAH

FBI HAS 650,000 Emails to sort through on her shared computer with the pedo

http://www.wsj.com/articles/laptop-may-include-thousands-of-emails-linked-to-hillary-clintons-private-server-1477854957

Robtard
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
Lol. Democrats riggin the election. Why am I not surprised?

God damn Democrats, trying to steal the election again like they did in 2000.

Surtur
Let's sit back and enjoy Trey Gowdy's take on these 600,000+ emails.

NVICU6bdVaA

Surtur
Holy shit watch that video lol. "I did not know Mormons used drugs". This man needs to be president.

The ownage starts to happen at about 4:10 into that video.

Even better is that FOX news then puts the quote on the bottom of the screen, lmao.

Surtur
This is just priceless though, I haven't even finished the video, I've got like 5 minutes left and they still have "DID NOT KNOW MORMONS USED DRUGS" in big letters at the bottom of the screen.

I just want to thank Hilary Clinton and her campaign for making this possible.

Robtard
The idea that this is a hit-piece to hurt Clinton right before the election isn't far fetched. The FBI knew about Weiner's email for weeks now, but release it now; coupled with a somewhat vague harming statement. Then we have Donald someone guessing this back in August of last year.

It's a hit-piece, imo. Clinton win or lose, in a few weeks to months she'll be cleared again. But the damage is already done.

Surtur
If it's a hit piece, she brought it on herself.

But still holy shit "did not know mormons used drugs" lol.

Time-Immemorial
Clinton knew about his pedofilia since at least 2011. And she is the one that introduced Weiner to Huma.

The fault is shoulders on her shoulders only.

https://twitter.com/charliespiering/status/793091429564309505/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Shes a pos.

Andytalks
What would happen if Obama pardons her as last act of president?

Surtur
So why hasn't Hilary just told Huma to just put out all these emails? It's no biggie, just do it.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Surtur

Notice how Rob is trying to deflect the blame?

Surtur
Originally posted by Andytalks

Well shit, probably the same thing that happened when Ford pardoned Nixon: a lot of people would be extremely pissed.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Andytalks

You cannot pardon until after someone is convicted.

Surtur
I just want that on a t-shirt. "Did not know Mormons did drugs".

Robtard

So the truth be damned, as long as it hurts Clinton. Fair enough.

Time-Immemorial
Which FBI investigation is Trump under?

Robtard
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Notice how Rob is trying to deflect the blame?

I notice how you don't care about the truth as long as it hurts Clinton.

Time-Immemorial

It's a hit-piece, imo. Clinton win or lose, in a few weeks to months she'll be cleared again. But the damage is already done.

Interesting opinion, like all the hit pieces on Trump that wre proven false and never retracted.

This is by the Actual FBI.

It isn't a hit piece, you really need to get off this "one sided bias."

Be happy he cleared her the first timethumb up

Time-Immemorial
I notice how you don't care about the truth as long as it hurts Clinton.

What truth are you talking about, and what did I lie about?

Also I am not the FBIthumb up

Robtard
Interesting opinion, like all the hit pieces on Trump that wre proven false and never retracted.

This is by the Actual FBI.

It isn't a hit piece, you really need to get off this "one sided bias."

Be happy he cleared her the first timethumb up

Such as?

Yes, the FBI that you condemn as Democrat stooges or approve of the next day.

Oh no, it's a hit-piece.

She'll he cleared again after the election, but alas, that's not the point. Damage is already done thumb down

Surtur
So the truth be damned, as long as it hurts Clinton. Fair enough.

I never said truth be damned, I said if it's a hit piece she brought it on herself.

That doesn't actually say anything about truth, nor does it even say if hit pieces are right or wrong. It merely addresses the reality of the situation.

Time-Immemorial
Such as?

Yes, the FBI that you condemn as Democrat stooges or approve of the next day.

Oh no, it's a hit-piece.

She'll he cleared again after the election, but alas, that's not the point. Damage is already done thumb down

Like the FBI that was praised by the democrats for being beyond reproach by Cumming, Hillary, Harry Reid, and every other democrat.

So what changed.laughing out loud

If he is above repoach, why are you crying?

I still think he is corrupt, and my opinion has not changed, so stfu with your lies of me approving of anythingthumb up

I am glad he did this cause its going to screw both of them.

Robtard
I never said truth be damned, I said if it's a hit piece she brought it on herself.

That doesn't actually say anything about truth, nor does it even say if hit pieces are right or wrong. It merely addresses the reality of the situation.

Dude, it's obvious you don't care as long as it hurts Clinton.

Surtur
but alas, that's not the point. Damage is already done thumb down

That's a reason for a thumbs up, not a thumbs down.

Time-Immemorial
4jH_DBR4pSI

WATCH THIS, HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

laughing out loudlaughing out loud

Corrupt Comey ftwthumb up

Time-Immemorial

Its obvious you dont care as long as things hurt Trumpthumb up

Robtard
Like the FBI that was praised by the democrats for being beyond reproach by Cumming, Hillary, Harry Reid, and every other democrat.

So what changed.laughing out loud

If he is above repoach, why are you crying?

I still think he is corrupt, and my opinion has not changed, so stfu with your lies of me approving of anythingthumb up

I am glad he did this cause its going to screw both of them.

Trump's reach is impressive and just like Surter, you don't care as long as it hurts Clinton.

Time-Immemorial
Look how mad you arelaughing out loud

I know you voted for her, patheticlaughing out loud

Surtur

On the contrary, I'd prefer Clinton be damaged by things that are true.

Bashar Teg
allowing the FBI to influence elections hurts more than just clinton. also, it's against the law. ironic.

Time-Immemorial
4jH_DBR4pSI

WATCH THIS, HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

laughing out loudlaughing out loud

Corrupt Comey ftwthumb up

DAMN WHAT HAPPENED!!! THEY LOVE CORRUPT COMEY

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
allowing the FBI to influence elections hurts more than just clinton. also, it's against the law. ironic.

Cry me a riverlaughing out loud

THE BUTTHURT IS EPIC!!

oh snap!

4jH_DBR4pSI

Bashar Teg
another intelligent retort. thumb up

Robtard
Its obvious you dont care as long as things hurt Trumpthumb up

If you're going to do a "no you!" you could at least give an example of when I did that? I don't hide that I dislike Trump and believe he'd be a dangerous orangutan to have as POTUS, but when have I condemned him for something not true?

Time-Immemorial
Every single time something has come out about Trump that was straight up bullshit

oh snap!

4jH_DBR4pSI
^you included.

Time-Immemorial
If you're going to do a "no you!" you could at least give an example of when I did that? I don't hide that I dislike Trump and believe he'd be a dangerous orangutan to have as POTUS, but when have I condemned him for something not true?

How many wars has he gotten us into? Name them.

Robtard
Look how mad you arelaughing out loud

I know you voted for her, patheticlaughing out loud

Yes, yes, "you mad". I'm disgusted by our corrupt system, actually.

Haven't voted yet, mailing it out tomorrow. Might just vote Clinton now instead of 3rd party due to this treachery.

Time-Immemorial
Where were you on this one Rob?laughing out loud

http://www.mediaite.com/online/cnn-screws-up-says-trump-encourages-voters-to-vote-multiple-times-except-he-didnt/

Time-Immemorial

Haven't voted yet, mailing it out tomorrow. Might just vote Clinton now instead of 3rd party due to this treachery.

Called itthumb up

Tired of the corruption, so vote for the Corruption.thumb up

I been saying all along you were going to vote for her, I was rightthumb up

Robtard
How many wars has he gotten us into? Name them.

What does that have to do with my question for you to prove your claim?

Time-Immemorial

Haven't voted yet, mailing it out tomorrow. Might just vote Clinton now instead of 3rd party due to this treachery. Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Called itthumb up

Tired of the corruption, so vote for the Corruption.thumb up

I been saying all along you were going to vote for her, I was rightthumb up

How right was Ilaughing out loud

Surtur

This is why I love it though. Because we can't have this discussion without bringing up our own influences on many many elections of other countries in the past 50-60 years.

We can't complain about it without talking about how Hilary and her people had zero problems doing more or less the same shit they are complaining about.

Time-Immemorial
Rob is tired of the corruption, so he is voting for more corruption.

Pricelesslaughing out loud

Time-Immemorial
This is why I love it though. Because we can't have this discussion without bringing up our own influences on many many elections of other countries in the past 50-60 years.

We can't complain about it without talking about how Hilary and her people had zero problems doing more or less the same shit they are complaining about.

We cant talk about Hillary did this to herself, we have to talk about how wrong everyone else is for questioning it. And Rob is voting for herlaughing out loud

Surtur
Just going to remind people of this:

1mRlYktvN-Q

Time-Immemorial
Rob is voting for herthumb uplaughing out loud

Bashar Teg

that really has nothing to do with the FBI illegally influencing our own elections with partisan stunts. the fact that you appear happy about this is very disturbing.

Time-Immemorial
It appears you have no respect for the law, which is why you are voting for a candidate who does everything to get around the law, and is above the law herself.

Surtur
that really has nothing to do with the FBI illegally influencing our own elections with partisan stunts. the fact that you appear happy about this is very disturbing.

I'm happy because the hypocritical bullshit is finally being exposed. It's no fun when someone f*cks with your election, is it?

Robtard
That's just the thing, as much as I dislike Trump, I'd be against the FBI doing this to him; it's bad for everyone.

Time-Immemorial
Before it was the Russians, now its the FBI influencing the election!laughing out loud

Time-Immemorial
That's just the thing, as much as I dislike Trump, I'd be against the FBI doing this to him; it's bad for everyone.

Thats a complete lie and we both know it, we know you have no integrity, hence you are voting for Clinton, who brought this on herself. Before it was the Russians now its the FBI's faultlaughing out loud

Time-Immemorial
I'm happy because the hypocritical bullshit is finally being exposed. It's no fun when someone f*cks with your election, is it?

They can't take the hypocrisy, they run through it and try to ignore it.

Bashar Teg

very mature way to address federal police hijacking democracy. i'm sure they'll continue serving your best interests. thumb up

Robtard
Thats a complete lie and we both know it, we know you have no integrity, hence you are voting for Clinton, who brought this on herself. Before it was the Russians now its the FBI's faultlaughing out loud

Give me one example where I supported a blatant hit-piece on Trump?

And the personal attacks on my character let me know you know you're being a hypocrite.

Negan
very mature way to address federal police hijacking democracy. i'm sure they'll continue serving your best interests. thumb up

The timing seems strange. A far right leader would certainly always be an advantage for security services.

Surtur

Oh so now you suddenly are concerned for democracy? Okay.

Time-Immemorial

And the personal attacks on my character let me know you know you're being a hypocrite.

All the bullshit sexual assault claims, you supported with zero evidence, besides "words"

Negan

I am interested, what has your integrity got to do with you voting choice? Am I missing something?

Bashar Teg

baseless 'no-you' accusations, and for what? to prove that i share the same slimy disposition as you?

Time-Immemorial

He cares about democracy as much as his pos candidate did about democracy in other countries wanting to rig the election..

Robtard
All the bullshit sexual assault claims, you supported with zero evidence, besides "words"

Incorrect. I attacked Trump on his own words about bragging about being a sexual assaulter.

Time-Immemorial
baseless 'no-you' accusations, and for what? to prove that i share the same slimy disposition as you?

You have no where to go but to psmiths warehouselaughing out loud

Time-Immemorial
Incorrect. I attacked Trump on his own words about bragging about being a sexual assaulter.

More lies he never bragged about being a sexual assaulter, let me ask you, are you purposely ignorant, or willfully?

"They let you" is not "I do without permission"

One is consent, the other isn't.

Negan
You have no where to go but to psmiths warehouselaughing out loud

What is a PSmith Warehouse? Is it something to do with the Election?

Robtard
Originally posted by Negan
I am interested, what has your integrity got to do with you voting choice? Am I missing something?

He's trying to get me into a defensive position about my character so I stop pointing out the hypocrisy/topic. Deflection tactics.

Bashar Teg
He's trying to get me into a defensive position about my character so I stop pointing out the hypocrisy.

that's his entire M.O.

Negan
He's trying to get me into a defensive position about my character so I stop pointing out the hypocrisy/topic

Ahh, why?

Surtur

I just find this entire situation hilarious. Especially with you lecturing me about maturity and stuff, this is pure gold.

Time-Immemorial
He's trying to get me into a defensive position about my character so I stop pointing out the hypocrisy/topic. Deflection tactics.

Where is the hypocrisy? Besides on the democrats who praised comey, I bet you cant answer that one.

Robtard
Ahh, why?

Anything to pull away from the topic that if Trump wins now, it will have happened due to treachery and backhanded tactics.

Bashar Teg
Ahh, why?

victory, of course. if he succeeds, trump wins. or so you would think, reading all this.

Time-Immemorial
I just find this entire situation hilarious. Especially with you lecturing me about maturity and stuff, this is pure gold.

He has problems being dominated by females in his life. Hence the outbursts.

Time-Immemorial
Anything to pull away from the topic that if Trump wins now, it will have happened due to treachery and backhanded tactics.

Nice, blame Trumplaughing out loud

What treachery are you talking about laughing out loud

4jH_DBR4pSI

^this?

Robtard
Where is the hypocrisy? Besides on the democrats who praised comey, I bet you cant answer that one.

Really? How many threads have you made alone about Trump being "cheated" in some way of another. But now, "who cares about cheating" when it's obvious this is a hit-piece right before the election.

Bashar Teg

the fact that you find it 'hilarious' is what exposes you as immature and dangerously short-sighted. but at least you're proud about it. thumb up

Surtur

As opposed to Hilary's squeaky clean win?

Time-Immemorial
Really? How many threads have you made alone about Trump being "cheated" in some way of another. But now, "who cares about cheating" when it's obvious this is a hit-piece right before the election.

What proof do you have its a hit piece?

Negan
victory, of course. if he succeeds, trump wins. or so you would think, reading all this.

B-but this board will not influence the election result. Unless he is aiming for some kind of butterfly effect involving his thoughts, a voodoo doll, being naked and Osmosis.

Time-Immemorial
the fact that you find it 'hilarious' is what exposes you as immature and dangerously short-sited. but at least you're proud about it. thumb up

Look at this babylaughing out loud

https://ageofshitlords.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/triggering.png

Bashar Teg
B-but this board will not influence the election result. Unless he is aiming for some kind of butterfly effect involving his thoughts, a voodoo doll, being naked and Osmosis.

probably butterfly effect. sooner or later he's gonna make someone change their mind (by aggressively harassing and insulting them of course), and then just watch the dominoes fall.

Negan

I think for a high school kid you seem very mature. I bet you are top of your class and on the honor roll and Deans list.

Surtur
the fact that you find it 'hilarious' is what exposes you as immature and dangerously short-sited. but at least you're proud about it. thumb up

Nope, it's hilarious because it's hilarious, not due to immaturity.

Robtard
As opposed to Hilary's squeaky clean win?

I'm sure you can give examples? And please don't drop Pussygate as a reason.

Time-Immemorial

WqGZV5bpNzg

Surtur
I think for a high school kid you seem very mature. I bet you are top of your class and on the honor roll and Deans list.

Damn dude, I'm willing to ignore this post and let you have another shot at putting something funny.

Time-Immemorial

Oh look, Rob is using those words again, he cant help himself.

Negan
Nope, it's hilarious because it's hilarious, not due to immaturity.

Oh, come on! Admit it's a little to do with immaturity!

Negan
Damn dude, I'm willing to ignore this post and let you have another shot at putting something funny.

Thanks Pal smile I'll try harder wink

Time-Immemorial
"It feels like Hillary is flat out lying" Mika

http://www.msnbc.com/morning-joe/watch/mika-it-feels-like-clinton-is-lying-straight-out-693313091808

Surtur
Oh, come on! Admit it's a little to do with immaturity!

laughing

Please continue to post.

Robtard

-Trump being Trump and talking about Wiener's email back in August of last year, he somehow knew before the FBI

-The FBI sitting on this for weeks and releasing it a week before the election

-The method the FBI released it where it could be taken in negative views

/obvious-hit-piece-is-obvious. But alas, who cares about the truth, as long as Trump wins

edit: If you're going to quote me multiple times before and after I reply, it's going to get really messy and garbled in here. Or is that your intention?

Time-Immemorial
-Trump being Trump and talking about Wiener's email back in August of last year, he somehow knew before the FBI

/obvious-hit-piece-is-obvious

But alas, who cares about the truth, as long as Trump wins

Not proofthumb up

Comey didn't know about it until Thursday.

What proof do you have its a hit piece besides the speculation and lies you just said.

Surtur

This isn't a serious question, right? Just the fact people who worked for her were talking about starting riots and shit at rallies show me her victory wouldn't be squeaky clean.

Negan
probably butterfly effect. sooner or later he's gonna make someone change their mind (by aggressively harassing and insulting them of course), and then just watch the dominoes fall.

I'm hoping for a Donald win, I haven't been truly fearful of a nuclear war since the good old days of Ronnie Raygun and the USSR. Oh the excitement kids born after 1975 have missed out on being able to remember.

Time-Immemorial
I'm hoping for a Donald win, I haven't been truly fearful of a nuclear war since the good old days of Ronnie Raygun and the USSR. Oh the excitement kids born after 1975 have missed out on being able to remember.

Pretty ignorant statement.

Surtur

Thanks for showing us all how smart you are by implying Trump will start a nuclear war.

Negan
laughing

Please continue to post.

smile thumb up

Negan
Thanks for showing us all how smart you are by implying Trump will start a nuclear war.

Ronnie didn't, who's to say Trump won't either?

Time-Immemorial

k4aIIpCDsLU

Robtard
Not proofthumb up

What proof do you have its a hit piece besides the speculation and lies you just said.

Was posted, you wanting to ignore it doesn't change that.

Bashar Teg

#PoorReadingComprehension

Time-Immemorial

/obvious-hit-piece-is-obvious. But alas, who cares about the truth, as long as Trump wins

edit: If you're going to quote me multiple times before and after I reply, it's going to get really messy and garbled in here. Or is that your intention?

Not proofthumb up

An educated guess of 5% was his statement that he would have access since married to one of these irresponsible and reckless people

Robtard
This isn't a serious question, right? Just the fact people who worked for her were talking about starting riots and shit at rallies show me her victory wouldn't be squeaky clean.

So no actual proof, just accusations that never fully panned out.

Time-Immemorial
#PoorReadingComprehension

#dominatedbywomen

Negan
Pretty ignorant statement.

Not really, if you're old enough to remember the cold war.

Time-Immemorial

So no actual proof on your baseless accusations?

Surtur

No actual, proof, the only proof we have is that this same man visited the White House 340 times, etc. and is a convicted felon on top of that.

But yeah , now people are suddenly worried about corruption?

Time-Immemorial
Not really, if you're old enough to remember the cold war.

Hillary will get us into a war with Russia, we both know this.

Negan
Most of us were shitting bricks with Raygun in Office and he was only senile.

Robtard
Not proofthumb up

An educated guess of 5% was his statement that he would have access since married to one of these irresponsible and reckless people

Again, if you're going to quote and reply multiple times to a post I made, even after I've replied it's going to get garbled in here, but I think that's your intention, anything to draw away from the topic that this is a hit-piece against Clinton and that if Trump wins now (I still doubt it, but who knows) it will be through treachery.

Time-Immemorial
No actual, proof, the only proof we have is that this same man visited the White House 340 times, etc. and is a convicted felon on top of that.

But yeah , now people are suddenly worried about corruption?

Rob does not believe the official whitehouse visitor log, nor the videos, nor anything involving the corruption of the clintons or the democratic party.

Time-Immemorial
Again, if you're going to quote and reply multiple times to a post I made, even after I've replied it's going to get garbled in here, but I think that's your intention, anything to draw away from the topic that this is a hit-piece against Clinton and that if Trump wins now (I still doubt it, but who knows) it will be through treachery.

Not proof thumb up

Negan
Of course Hillary is corrupt and not fit for Office, that doesn't make her the wrong choice in this Election.

Robtard
Not proof thumb up

What proof do you have its a hit piece besides the speculation and lies you just said. Already posted and pointed out that your dismal of proof doesn't make it go away

Time-Immemorial
"Do you think its even 5% chance weiner could have had access" DJT.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/10/28/ flashback_august_2015_donald_trump_talks_about_ant
hony_weiner_accessing_classified_info_through_huma
_abedin.html

I just proved you wrong, now retract your bogus statement.

You didn't offer proof, and I proved your speculation wrong.

Bashar Teg
#dominatedbywomen

oh no, another attack on my character from someone with zero credibility. i better divert from the topic of your hypocrisy to address this. or not. smile

Robtard

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/10/28/ flashback_august_2015_donald_trump_talks_about_ant
hony_weiner_accessing_classified_info_through_huma
_abedin.html

You didn't offer proof, and I proved your speculation wrong. Your link gives back a "HTTP 403 Forbidden"

Time-Immemorial
Of course Hillary is corrupt and not fit for Office, that doesn't make her the wrong choice in this Election.

SO you want to go to war with Russia? Are you dumb or just ignorant to the truth?

Time-Immemorial
Your link gives back a "HTTP 403 Forbidden"

Wrong

Bashar Teg
it's still a broken link, TI. better get mad about it and spew more personal attacks.

Surtur
But I mean damn "Did not know mormons did drugs" is still hilarious too.

Robtard
Wrong

Dude, it's still giving back "HTTP 403 Forbidden"

Time-Immemorial
https://goo.gl/ue3Vom

"Do you think its even 5% chance weiner could have had access" DJT

Robtard
https://goo.gl/ue3Vom

"Do you think its even 5% chance weiner could have had access" DJT

That supports what I said, so thanks?

Somehow Trump knew of this 14ish months before the FBI. But of course that doesn't ring WTF alarm bells with you, cos it's Trump and he's beyond dirty tactics and corruption.

Time-Immemorial
I have a hard time believing you are this dumb dude. Every day its mental gymnastics with you.

How does saying a is there even 5% chance prove anything, its called a claim that someone made, that ended up being True. Now you are saying he knew from the FBI when this was months ago is pathetic and dishonest.

Surtur
This must be the most corrupt weiner in the world.

wink

Negan
That supports what I said, so thanks?

Somehow Trump knew of this 14ish months before the FBI. But of course that doesn't ring WTF alarm bells with you, cos it's Trump and he's beyond dirty tactics and corruption.

No trump isn't Robtard. He is very corrupt.

-jm

Time-Immemorial
Making a claim of 5% means you were tipped off by the FBI nowlaughing out loud

Baseless retarded logic leap ftw.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>