Clinton Death Stare while Huma Crying

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cv5_eApWAAA1iXy.jpg:large

This is horrific

Surtur
What is she crying over? Did CNN say something negative about Hilary?

Time-Immemorial
Have you not seen the news dude?

Surtur
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Have you not seen the news dude?

Has more happened besides the whole thing with her talking about influencing elections?

Since damn, if nothing else has happened it really doesn't help for these people to be crying in public lol.

Time-Immemorial
Um yea, dude, just look at any news site...smh..the fbi re opened the investigation into Hillary Clinton cause of Anthony Weiner.

Kinda like Trump predicted months ago.

http://www.mediaite.com/online/flashback-trump-called-weiner-a-security-risk-and-said-hed-take-clinton-down/

Looks like Hillary will be taken down by a pedofile, but this time its not her husband, its her girlfriends husband Mr. Weiner.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/29/us/politics/fbi-hillary-clinton-email.html?_r=0

And Trump was right all along.

pfHUsTCHapw

10sm-Cf5MG4

Surtur
Well yeah I'm aware of that. But yeah I think it's a mistake for them to be out bawling their eyes out in public.

Can we be shocked they roll with criminals though? Obama had one visiting him hundreds of times.

To which we still haven't been given any valid reason why those visitations happened.

Time-Immemorial
You know what is so great about this, this is all the media is going to be talking about for the next 11 days and possibly the 6 months.

So for the past 6 months it been all negative about Trump, now its going to be all negative about her.

Do you think Adam Poe will show up? After all he had such great things to say about James Comey before.

Surtur
That is what some people don't understand when they say silly things like "Trump supporters will be crying if Hilary wins".

We won't be though. This isn't going away and in fact if Hilary wins I expect that would just exacerbate things. How embarrassing and hilarious would it be if the first female president was elected while under active investigation from the FBI? That is one for the history books lol.

I love the fact that if she wins her victory will be tainted.

Time-Immemorial
Dude, if she wins Im going to be laughing my ass off, thats what these turds dont getlaughing out loud

She will be under investigation the next 4 years, she wont have a honeymoon period. As soon as she gets sworn in, impeachment hearings will startlaughing out loud

Its going to be glorious watching her being drug through the coals for all her crimes.

And guess what, they can't blame the Russians anymore or the vast right wing conspiracylaughing out loud

Surtur
A good chunk of her presidency will be scandals lol. Hilarious.

This legitimately has me less worried, because it will limit her ability to damage this nation if she's caught up in scandal after scandal.

Time-Immemorial
She wont get shit done. But hey, its better then Trump right who wants to actually fix things, but he said mean things, to bad right?laughing out loud

Time-Immemorial
Breitbart must be lying here too

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/10/29/donald-trump-repeatedly-warned-anthony-weiner-was-a-national-security-risk/

Surtur
So now we have corruption that is more or less confirmed. We have the fact they are willing to influence the elections of other countries confirmed..and they will do so even as they whine about other countries doing the same thing.

We have proof that multiple cases of voter fraud have been uncovered, and they all seem to be on the democratic side.

Remember when people used to complain Trump could get away with anything? Priceless.

Time-Immemorial
Oh yea, and Rob was calling trump a baffoon for predicting the voter fraud, and he was calling him a baffoon yesterday for it.

I have never heard anyone being called a baffoon for being proved right, have you?

Surtur
Oh yea, and Rob was calling trump a baffoon for predicting the voter fraud, and he was calling him a baffoon yesterday for it.

I have never heard anyone being called a baffoon for being proved right, have you?

I get the feeling people will say that this wasn't specifically done by any of Clinton's aides. Though yeah every case so far has been cheating for the democrats.

This is the system we're supposed to trust? The most disturbing thing of all was people just acting shocked that anyone would question the integrity of our elections. That's a sick joke if I've ever heard one.

Time-Immemorial
Remember though, Trump is a buffoon even after being proved right On multiple occasions according to Rob.

Surtur
So wait I thought this Huma woman had sworn under oath she gave up all the devices she had? If so, is she going to be charged?

Time-Immemorial
To soon to tell, I would not be surprised if Weiner died of suicide or "natural causes."

Surtur
If she did lie under oath she should be charged with perjury. Seeing Clinton aides receive immunity deals and all this stuff is getting old.

Time-Immemorial
Trump will have them all arrested, including Comey, Lynch, Bill, Hillary, Huma, Weiner, Podesta and hopefully more.

Surtur
If he wins I'm sure he'll definitely try to punish them. See this is another win win, people think Trump won't be a good president, but it would be worth it just to see him go after Clinton and her aides.

Time-Immemorial
Rob will call him a buffoon mist likely for doing that. Now adays one is a buffoon if you call it right, get proved right, or follow the law.

Surtur
Lol so you see all these people on Clinton's side whining about the timing of the FBI doing this, so they need to read stuff like this:

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/fbi-agents-knew-of-clinton-related-emails-weeks-before-director-was-briefed/ar-AAjCkia?li=BBnb7Kz

It's just funny how things shift though. Last week these people probably would have approved of building a Comey statue at their headquarters, but now grrrr he's a bad bad man who wants to influence the election.

Oh wait, we have someone who sounds an awful lot like Hilary talking about determining the elections of other countries? Meh!

Newjak
Originally posted by Surtur
That is what some people don't understand when they say silly things like "Trump supporters will be crying if Hilary wins".

We won't be though. This isn't going away and in fact if Hilary wins I expect that would just exacerbate things. How embarrassing and hilarious would it be if the first female president was elected while under active investigation from the FBI? That is one for the history books lol.

I love the fact that if she wins her victory will be tainted. You guys do know Trump is currently under investigation for rape and for fraud. So if Hillary being president would be embarrassing the same could be said of Trump

Surtur
Originally posted by Newjak
You guys do know Trump is currently under investigation for rape and for fraud. So if Hillary being president would be embarrassing the same could be said of Trump

Yes, exactly. Hilarious either way lol. So the tools who were counting on a Clinton victory upsetting people..damn, wikileaks and shit just took a big ol' dump all over that.

If she had to win I love that it happens this way.

Time-Immemorial
You guys do know Trump is currently under investigation for rape and for fraud. So if Hillary being president would be embarrassing the same could be said of Trump

Look how mad you are, that's all you can come up withlaughing out loud

Newjak
Yes, exactly. Hilarious either way lol. So the tools who were counting on a Clinton victory upsetting people..damn, wikileaks and shit just took a big ol' dump all over that.

If she had to win I love that it happens this way. Fair enough. I still think objectively Trump is the worse of two candidates but Hillary is definitely not my first, second, third, and so one choice.

Time-Immemorial

If she had to win I love that it happens this way.

You notice how he clears Clinton of all wrong doing and immediately attacks Trumplaughing out loud

BackFire
Trump will have them all arrested, including Comey, Lynch, Bill, Hillary, Huma, Weiner, Podesta and hopefully more.

Legally he can't have anyone arrested. The president doesn't have that kind of power. The most he could do is assign a special prosecutor and "suggest" he look into this stuff, and even that is pushing it as far as what the president is supposed to do.

Newjak
You notice how he clears Clinton of all wrong doing and immediately attacks Trumplaughing out loud I'm simply pointing out that silliness of saying this will be an embarrassment like Trump isn't in similar waters. Which is what I feel is the essence of this thread. Basically you want people to vote for Trump so you will do whatever it takes to highlight Hillary's messes while ignoring Trump's

Surtur
Fair enough. I still think objectively Trump is the worse of two candidates but Hillary is definitely not my first, second, third, and so one choice.

All these people are corrupt and they deserve each other and the people who want them to remain in power? These are EXACTLY the kind of leaders these people deserve.

You guys have earned Hilary, so..yeah.

Time-Immemorial
I'm simply pointing out that silliness of saying this will be an embarrassment like Trump isn't in similar waters. Which is what I feel is the essence of this thread. Basically you want people to vote for Trump so you will do whatever it takes to highlight Hillary's messes while ignoring Trump's

Which candidate is under multiple FBI investigations, lied to congress, and had a unsecured private email server to conduct state business for the intent purpose of hiding her dealings?

Also you are lying, we have talked plenty about Trumps deedsthumb up

You came into this one thread, and highlighted that it's silly we are not talking about them in this threadlaughing out loud

Surtur
Which candidate is under multiple FBI investigations, lied to congress, and had a unsecured private email server to conduct state business for the intent purpose of hiding her dealings?

At this point it doesn't matter. You can only recommend someone go to rehab so many times before you just have to sit back and let them OD.

It's time to let the country OD and just hope that the next generation jabs that shot of adrenaline directly into the country's heart before it's too late.

Time-Immemorial
45% of the country doesn't think she did anything wrong, what is there really to OD on. Look at Ellmimist and his Star Wars crew, they literally thinks she's innocent.

cdtm
45% of the country doesn't think she did anything wrong, what is there really to OD on. Look at Ellmimist and his Star Wars crew, they literally thinks she's innocent.

Is it any wonder when most of the public cared more about Kim Kardashian then they did Gruber?

Time-Immemorial
Nope, and even though Obamacare was conceived in a bed of lies and the creator was caught on tape calling the people stupid and ignorant for signing up for it, and Obamacarre premiums just went up for some people 116%, they still think it's great.

Newjak

Also you are lying, we have talked plenty about Trumps deedsthumb up

You came into this one thread, and highlighted that it's silly we are not talking about them in this threadlaughing out loud Once again you're using this as a way to say vote Trump.

But Trump is currently under investigation for rape, fraud. He has been sued many times before for harassment and discrimination. Heck you are talking about a guy that was willing to cut a sick family member's health insurance to put the squeeze on the father of said person over a dispute. This is also the man that has destroyed communities over failed projects. Look at Scottish golf course projects he had.

The man is a pretty terrible human being in his own rights.

Neither one is good but at least Hillary has half decent policies unlike Trump's which mostly seem to be solutions a 2nd grader would come up with.

Time-Immemorial
I never said that so you are lying thumb up

Go ahead and name her policy positions, I highly doubt you know them because even the media has said she has run a policy free campaign.

Should we talk about her human rights violations in Syria, Libya and Haiti?

Hillary has been under at least 300 investigations.

I am sure his second grade solutions was able to turn $14,000,000 into $4-10,000,000,000

Newjak
I never said that so you are lying thumb up

Go ahead and name her policy positions, I highly doubt you know them because even the media has said she has run a policy free campaign.

Should we talk about her human rights violations in Syria, Libya and Haiti?

Hillary has been under at least 300 investigations.

I am sure his second grade solutions was able to turn $14,000,000 into $4-10,0000,0000,0000,000 So you're not saying to vote for Trump because Hillary is a terrible person?

Time-Immemorial
I never told you who to vote for, your entry into this thread was dumb and loaded with bs. You said cause we aren't bashing trump it's silliness.

Are you like unable to comprehend?

Quit dodging and name her policy positionsthumb up

Newjak
I never told you who to vote for, your entry into this thread was dumb. You said cause we aren't bashing trump it's silliness.

Are you like unable to comprehend? I said that using Hillary's short comings in character to push Trump is silly considering his own faults.

Which is what I think is trying to happen in this thread. If it isn't fine but Hillary is still the more qualified candidate of the two.

Time-Immemorial
No she isn't, she's a career criminal who has displaced 10,000,000 people, lined her pockets with corporate money, Who sold out the US, gave 20% of our Uranium to Russia for $145,000,000 into her own pocket, gave China missle tech to China, Who has zero successes as a senator and SOS.

For the third time: Go ahead and name her policy positions and explain how they are better for America then Trumps.

Newjak
No she isn'tthumb up Sure.

The guy that has asked about using Nukes.
The guy that wants to take away a woman's right to choose.
The guy that has proposed religion tests as a viable option.
Killing family members of suspected terrorists.
Willing to send US Citizens to Gitmo forgoing their national rights.
Building an expensive and useless wall.
Lowering taxes while increasing military spending/operations.
The guy that said the Chinese faked global warming to destroy America.
The guy that essentially wants to take us back to before Obamacare. Yes Obamacare needs to be reworked but the previous system allowed companies to uninsure too many people.

Somehow that guy is more qualified then a someone who actually has on foreign trades with countries. Someone who has served as a US Senator.

Hillary wants to cease tax loopholes for the rich. She wants to at least keep universal health care as an option. She wants to raise the minimum wage. Wants to address rising health care costs. She wants to keep a woman's right to choose. She at least has an immigration plan that is feasible even if it isn't what most conservatives would want. At the very least she has said these are things she is planing on working on.

Trump is basically going to be Bush Jr 2 but with even worse understandings of how things work. And Bush led us into one of the worst recessions we've had.

So I would rather have Hillary even as two faced as she is over Trump who is essentially a con artist making terrible promises with terrible ideas.

Time-Immemorial
Wrong in all accounts, Hillary will lead us into war with Russia and you know it, yet you don't give a fck.

Hillary is actually the text book definition of a con artist.

BackFire

The guy that said the Chinese faked global warming to destroy America.

Honestly this alone is enough to disqualify him for me. That someone could hold such an abhorrently idiotic stance towards climate change and clearly holding science in such a low regard is very disturbing.

This has been a very strange election for me. I was not proud to vote for Hillary Clinton, but I was very proud to vote against Donald Trump.

Time-Immemorial
I don't think he actually meant that. Bro you notice how before last year Trump was loved by liberals and The Clintons..he was never called stupid, or racist until he ran for president.

BackFire
Frankly anything other than "Climate change is a seriously problem and we need to take it seriously and make sure we address it as soon as possible" is disqualifying to me. Even if he doesn't think that it's a Chinese hoax, he doesn't take it seriously, and that's enough for me to never ever vote for him. That is unless someone gives me a donut.

No he was called racist quite a bit for his birther crap.

Newjak
Originally posted by BackFire
Honestly this alone is enough to disqualify him for me. That someone could hold such an abhorrently idiotic stance towards climate change and clearly holding science in such a low regard is very disturbing.

This has been a very strange election for me. I was not proud to vote for Hillary Clinton, but I was very proud to vote against Donald Trump. Yeah same thing here with the election.

Time-Immemorial
Frankly anything other than "Climate change is a seriously problem and we need to take it seriously and make sure we address it as soon as possible" is disqualifying to me. Even if he doesn't think that it's a Chinese hoax, he doesn't take it seriously, and that's enough for me to never ever vote for him. That is unless someone gives me a donut.

No he was called racist quite a bit for his birther crap.

Why is it racist to question if he was born in America? When liberals questioned if John McCain was born in America, that wasn't racist..

Time-Immemorial
Yeah same thing here with the election.

A vote for Hillary is a vote for war, one in which I doubt you will be participating in. She is the war machine candidate. She also isn't a democrat or a liberal. She's a neo conservative who is two faced on her policies.

Newjak
A vote for Hillary is a vote for war, one in which I doubt you will be participating in. And Trump isn't? Even he has already said he plans on increasing military operations and spending.

BackFire
Why is it racist to question if he was born in America? When liberals questioned if John McCain was born in America, that wasn't racist..

Whether it's actually racist or not is irrelevant here, you said no one called him racist before he ran for president - they did.

Time-Immemorial
Ok but it's not actually racist. Trump questioned Cruz birthplace, no one called him racist.

The term racist is only reserved to if you question Barack Obama.

BackFire
Ok but it's not actually racist. Trump questioned Cruz birthplace, no one called him racist.

The term racist is only reserved to if you question Barack Obama.

Difference is that in both Cruz's and McCain's case, both were merely referencing where they were actually born. Cruz was factually born in Calgary. And McCain was born in the Panama Canal Zone, outside of America. The question was about the technical legality of either of them running for president. Where as with Obama, despite being born in Hawaii, conspiracy theorists/dumb people insisted he was born in Africa despite evidence to the contrary in a racist attempt to make him seem foreign/weird. So yes, I do believe Obama's birther accusations are based on race, I don't believe they would have occurred if he was white.

Grand-Moff-Gav
I do believe Obama's birther accusations are based on race

The presidential race you mean? confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.