Revan vs Kyp Durron- force only

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ursumeles

Nephthys
Revan wins all rounds.

Deronn_solo
Revan.

Ursumeles
Reasons?

Deronn_solo
He's better at everything sans raw power? Yeah, I'm going with that.

The Ellimist
If Kyp is serious, he wins.

Ursumeles
Was this a question?
If so, yes, he is serious.
Why does he win, btw?

The Ellimist
His accolades compare him to Luke in power; Revan's make it clear he's solidly weaker than Vitiate. That discrepancy in raw power is simple monstrous.

As for Kyp's typical performances, he heavily implies once that he restricts his power much like Luke.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by The Ellimist

As for Kyp's typical performances, he heavily implies once that he restricts his power much like Luke.
Interesting, when?

DarthAnt66
Durron might have Luke-level potential, but he'd need to be more than serious to actually call upon it.

Bar a life-sacrificing action or a glimpse into Oneness, I see Revan winning.

Deronn_solo
I mean, pretty much the above.^^

Like, I have no doubt that if if they both were in stationery, no combative states that Kyo could pull off more impressive displays of the Force, but in actual combat, Revan just impresses more. With his superior command of the Force, and far greater versatility and power set to call on.

Durron's raw power alone would allow him to win some outta 10 though, but certainly not a majority.

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
He's better at everything sans raw power? Yeah, I'm going with that.

Yet you have Kyp above Vader. Disgusting ahah

Deronn_solo
Hmm....not do sure I do anymore, lal.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
I mean, pretty much the above.^^

Like, I have no doubt that if if they both were in stationery, no combative states that Kyo could pull off more impressive displays of the Force, but in actual combat, Revan just impresses more. With his superior command of the Force, and far greater versatility and power set to call on.

Durron's raw power alone would allow him to win some outta 10 though, but certainly not a majority.
Honestly, this convinces me atm, tho I give Kyp an very large minority thumb up
That being said, Revan is more or less perfectly capable of countering, or just outlasting, Revan, with his insane Durability, Endurance and defensive force powers, as well as good offensive ones.

Ursumeles
Up

darthbane77
Revan

S_W_LeGenD
Revan.

TenebrousWay
I'm inclined to say Kyp in 5.1/10 lol

Ursumeles
Reasons?

UCanShootMyNova
Not sure.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.