Who's the most powerful person Plo Koon can beat?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deronn_solo
As the title says; who's the most powerful person a peal Plo Koon can take for a majority?

Ursumeles
Plo Koon is cancer, so Vitate thumb up

Seriously speakin, someone like Legends Vos, Luminara Unduli or Darth Havok, most likely. Maybe Tiin, too.

MythLord
Honestly, you can argue even Unduli can take him. Or Vos, even.

Havok overall, I guess...

Ursumeles
Yeah, but I likely would favour Plo for a majority, at least against Luminara.

Beniboybling
Kas'im.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Kas'im.
Most powerful, not the weakest named.

Ziggystardust
Koon could take Savage Opress baring there's no distractions. Potentially Maul if he put his mind to it and his adversary is his usual goobified blunderbuss of near-fatal missteps.

DarthAnt66
Plo can take Fisto or Ventress in a grueling fight.

Ursumeles
How?

DarthAnt66
By winning, I imagine.

Ursumeles
How is he better?

DarthAnt66
- Considered one of the most powerful Jedi *ever*
- Praised by pre-TCW Darth Maul as an expert duelist
- Impressive dueling performance against Asajj Ventress
- Force pushed Asajj Ventress in a combat situation
- Skilled in telepathy, farsight and electric judgment

Ziggystardust
Originally posted by Ursumeles
How is he better?

He already had some parity to Ventress with one arm - a major deterrent for a style such as Djem So, reliant on strong attacks and even stronger parries, an art that would pretty much loose half of it's effectiveness missing a more than a hand.

cs_zoltan
Except Plo always uses one hand, injured or not.

DarthAnt66
The pain should still affect his ability to use the Force.

cs_zoltan
Sure, but the arm injury doesn't have an extra effect on him because of Djem So.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
- Considered one of the most powerful Jedi *ever*
- Praised by pre-TCW Darth Maul as an expert duelist
- Impressive dueling performance against Asajj Ventress
- Force pushed Asajj Ventress in a combat situation
- Skilled in telepathy, farsight and electric judgment
- Neat. IIRC, Tiin has something similar
- Yes, but the likes of Luminara didn't did much worse. On the other hand, Fisto pretty much stomped Grievous, and Ventress contended with Obi-Wan and co.
- Plo = Anoon Bondara confirmed.
- Lol. Yoda pushed Sidious.
- Nice, but I fail to see how that would give him a wing against Ventress or Fisto, tbh.

Deronn_solo
I was thinking someone like Satele Shan, tbh. Shan holds the Force advantage by an emphatic degree, but the same can be said for Plo in 'sabers.

DarthAnt66
I think Shan can take Koon. She's a solid lightsaber duelist.

Ursumeles
Satele ~ Plo.

cs_zoltan
- Nice, but I fail to see how that would give him a wing against Ventress or Fisto, tbh.

Redbull.

Ursumeles
Seems legit. Monster >, tho.

And Human blood >>>>>>

DarthAnt66
- Neat. IIRC, Tiin has something similar
- Yes, but the likes of Luminara didn't did much worse. On the other hand, Fisto pretty much stomped Grievous, and Ventress contended with Obi-Wan and co.
- Plo = Anoon Bondara confirmed.
- Lol. Yoda pushed Sidious.
- He doesn't.
- What?
- What?
- what?
- Koon shows an edge over Ventress in battle, and you still don't see how that means he would win in a grueling fight?

Ursumeles
I'll respond tommorow, lol. I am tired atm.

cs_zoltan
I'll respond tommorow, lol. I am tired atm.
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
Redbull.

Ursumeles
Don't have it here sad

Ziggystardust
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
Except Plo always uses one hand, injured or not.

It certainly appears that way, but his parity to Ventress is what's important, and the fact he could contend with a hindrance that limits the number options within his chosen style, moves that are noted in the Jedi Academy Training Manual to use two hands, is impressive. Not only that, but having an arm bound to your chest reduces balance and mobility. The first is a major concern for all duelling forms and the second is already a slight defect of his chosen style.

SunRazer
When did Koon show an edge? The only time he did was with a leeway Force Push. Ventress responded in kind with a kick. And by the fight's end, Ventress was the one who forced Plo back in a one-handed saberlock.

They fought again (briefly) in another comic, IIRC, where they were even.

|King Joker|
Someone like Fisto, maybe.

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by SunRazer
When did Koon show an edge? The only time he did was with a leeway Force Push. Ventress responded in kind with a kick. And by the fight's end, Ventress was the one who forced Plo back in a one-handed saberlock.

They fought again (briefly) in another comic, IIRC, where they were even.

Disarming someone whose main form emphasises avoiding disarmament more so than other forms is quite an edge I'd say.

UCanShootMyNova
A decently powerful combatant who primarily uses Makashi.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.