Why so much hate?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Negan
I read the threads here and I laugh, as if it makes any real difference at all to the average Joe in the street who becomes President. NOTHING WILL CHANGE, the same people will rule the world, the same glass ceilings will exist and the same problems will face them. Trump will not be allowed by congress to do half the things he claims he wants. Hilary will not want to do half the things she claims.

Nothing changes, the world continues turning and the emerging markets continue to emerge.

riv6672
I really liked this:

Surtur
Originally posted by Negan
I read the threads here and I laugh, as if it makes any real difference at all to the average Joe in the street who becomes President. NOTHING WILL CHANGE, the same people will rule the world, the same glass ceilings will exist and the same problems will face them. Trump will not be allowed by congress to do half the things he claims he wants. Hilary will not want to do half the things she claims.

Nothing changes, the world continues turning and the emerging markets continue to emerge.

The fact nothing will change is the problem, why is this hard to grasp? That is why Trump has gotten as far as he has: people want change. So to then ask "nothing will change, why you mad?" is utterly baffling.

Gorilla
This thread thumb up

Surtur
Originally posted by Gorilla
This thread thumb up

Indeed, the ignorance is amusing.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Surtur
That is why Trump has gotten as far as he has: people want change. This sounds about 8 years familiar.

Gorilla
Indeed, the ignorance is amusing.

Stop hating chump smile
What's your opinion typed up on KMC gonna Change huh?

Surtur
That's another reason, we have wanted change for a while. The people we thought would come in and change things did not.

Surtur
Stop hating chump

But shouldn't you be saying the opposite? We need people to hate this system, isn't that how we accomplish change?

Gorilla
But shouldn't you be saying the opposite? We need people to hate this system, isn't that how we accomplish change?
then DO something, stop screaming on KMC

Surtur
then DO something, stop screaming on KMC

Do something like what? Tell me what I specifically can do to change the way this nation functions.

Flyattractor
Sadly things ARE Changing they are just kept at a slow 5&Dime rate so not many notice them and by the time we do notice it is too late.

Lord Lucien
Do something like what? Tell me what I specifically can do to change the way this nation functions. You just need to complain more on message boards. The only way the country will change is if people open enough threads and congratulate each other on understanding that things need to change.

It's the only way things will change.

AsbestosFlaygon
This board will change the world.

#KMCForumsForWorldPeace

Surtur
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
You just need to complain more on message boards. The only way the country will change is if people open enough threads and congratulate each other on understanding that things need to change.

It's the only way things will change.

Don't worry, eventually I'll change my tactics. I hear looting and burning helps change stuff. Plus Christmas is right around the corner. Tis a time of giving, and technically I'd be giving the businesses I set aflame some free heat during a cold winter.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.