Darth Bane and Darth Zannah vs Plo Koon and Shaak Ti

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Balta Skywalker
Guess who's back!

Me

So, this match up may seem like a Council Forcecast one, and it kinda is, but c'mon. The fighters aren't so far away from each other.

-Force.
-Sabers.
-All Out.

AncientPower
Bane stomps in Force and might solo that one, Bane likely blitzes either in sabers and probably solos there, I'm inclined to think he could solo the all-out too.

Oh wait, he gets soloed by Plo Koon with a broken arm or something else that pokes the dead horse.

SunRazer
Team 1. Every time.

Deronn_solo
Terrible, terrible matchup.

Banite Sith stomps all but sabers, honestly.

|King Joker|
Team 1 stomps.

Emperordmb
Zannah solos and makes Evannova and Reti4 die from witnessing the brutality.

TenebrousWay
Team 1 sweeps.

Azronger
Either of team 1 solo.

The Ellimist
Team 2 unless if Zannah's sorcery is particularly effective.

SunRazer
Try and list better showings for team 2.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by SunRazer
Try and list better showings for team 2.

Banite scaling and Bane's own pathetic nature make it clear that neither, especially not the saber-illiterate Zannah, will be a match for team 2 in close quarters. What...beating Rastka Lsu after getting lucky, and killing some mercenaries?

SunRazer
The late-Banite Sith would pretty much vaporize Plo and Shaak with a hand wave. Pretty silly reasoning.

Bane and Zannah will obviously be legitimately engaging Plo and Shaak in a genuine fight, but they'll win that fight.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by SunRazer
The late-Banite Sith would pretty much vaporize Plo and Shaak with a hand wave. Pretty silly reasoning.

Bane and Zannah will obviously be legitimately engaging Plo and Shaak in a genuine fight, but they'll win that fight.

Based on what feats?

Bane failing to defeat Rastka Lsu despite having his entire body covered in impenetrable armor?

Bane's Force wave being resisted by fodder sith assassins?

Zannah tripping over a grave?

SunRazer
I'm asking you to present superior showings on Plo and Shaak's behalf. I still haven't seen anything. So far, you've only managed to list low showings for team 1.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Terrible, terrible matchup.

Banite Sith stomps all but sabers, honestly.

MythLord
Originally posted by Azronger
Either of team 1 solo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.