Ozymandia (live action) runs gauntlet!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scarlet315
I'm just curious because I know in the comics he doesn't make it far at all but his live action fighting skills were brutal, scary, and I honestly think this is the only time where I see a live action character come across better than his comicbook version. Anyway straight H2H how far does be go?

Batman (Christian Bale)
Daredevil (Netflix)
Batman (Ben Affleck)
Bucky (MCU)
Captain America (MCU)
Black Panther (MCU)

golem370
Bucky imo he was able to cause a 2 ton car to wreck with one arm out run traffic and also catch a Indestructible shield thrown by Cap.

tkitna
Bucky, Cap, and BP destroy him. He beats the rest.

Scarlet315
Originally posted by golem370
Bucky imo he was able to cause a 2 ton car to wreck with one arm out run traffic and also catch a Indestructible shield thrown by Cap.

True I could see that. Bucky did catch the shield with ease, a shield that was thrown by cap who appears a bit more than peak human.

Scarlet315
Originally posted by tkitna

True, I could see that. After Bucky it's really downhill

spetznaz
Originally posted by golem370

Didn't Ozzy catch a bullet? That shows a very interesting level of hand/eye coordination that is well beyond 'peak human.' Even the ludicrous view comics have of what 'peak human, is.

I know people tend to make picks based on their 'loyalty' to respective comic book publishers, but being totally brutally fair here I would put Ozzy as better than the rest of the group here.

Let me definitely say he'd beat all of the DC MCU characters on that list (DC fans are less likely to react with vitriol to someone saying character X can beat a DC character, so let me focus on them lest I make some Marvel fan irate if I say Ozzy live is better than Cap MCU).

golem370
He got an indestructible shield thrown by an angry low level superhuman and caught it, imo in the two movies WS was in he had more feats and equally if not more impressive feats. Imo he would only need one or two good hits to beat Ozy.

Khazra Reborn
Affleck Batman doesn't really have any showings yet, but his armor is pretty hardcore. He ate a bullet to the head at point blank range without so much as flinching. Ozymandias may not even be able to hurt him.

riv6672
Originally posted by Scarlet315
True I could see that. Bucky did catch the shield with ease, a shield that was thrown by cap who appears a bit more than peak human.
A "bit" more? Heh heh.

Magnificent M
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
Affleck Batman doesn't really have any showings yet, but his armor is pretty hardcore. He ate a bullet to the head at point blank range without so much as flinching. Ozymandias may not even be able to hurt him.

Would Benman get his armour in a straight HTH fight, though?
Since I wuld assume the point is to gauge how good of a fighter Ozy is compared to the rest, no gear for either one is allowed, including armour/shield/whatever.

Anyways, Oz gets to Bucky and loses after a while.

riv6672
^^^interesting point.

Makes me wonder, would Bucky get his arm, then, or would this really be hand to hand.

Magnificent M
Originally posted by riv6672
^^^interesting point.

Makes me wonder, would Bucky get his arm, then, or would this really be hand to hand.

I see what you did there...

Hmm, since the arm is literally a part of him, I think he should keep it, otherwise he stands no chance.

riv6672
I dunno...one arm in a fist fight is better than one leg in an ass kicking contest.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Ozy beats most convincingly, including WS. The only ones he could lost to are Cap and BP

Cogito
Originally posted by spetznaz
DC MCU characters

MCU stands for "Marvel Cinematic Universe", so saying DC MCU doesn't make much sense.

Silent Master
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Ozy beats most convincingly, including WS. The only ones he could lost to are Cap and BP

Ozy gets his butt kicked by WS.

golem370
WS's flesh arm was not weak realize he was able to run faster then cars at crusing speed which means with or without his metal arm.

tkitna
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn

He got stabbed by a knife though. Not sure his body armor is as stern as his cowl.

carthage
Only beats Baleman

Given how much he struggled with that old man at the beginning of the film he might not even be able to beat Matt. The MCU super soldiers stomp him with ease, and DCEU Bruce has a fair chance at beating him too.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Struggled with the old man? Maybe you're not very versed in the characters here...

Firstly, The Comedian is an ultra badass regardless of how old he was. Sure he was prime, but he was still badass. Second, I also don't think you realize Ozy himself was near 50... Also not in his prime. Third, to say he struggled is being disingenuous. he didn't struggle at all. It's like saying a Killer Whale struggled with the sea lion because he keeps tossing him around in instead of killing him.

He literally moved so fast a trained special forces operative couldn't track his movement. Even when he stated like 15 or 20 feet away. Yet moved so fast he appeared right next to Comedian to disarm him. He could've killed him right then when he took his weapon. Instead he threw it away. He later, displayed his vastly superior reactions to anybody in this thread by catching a knife thrown his way. Again, he could've stabbed him with it if he chose, instead he proceeded to block everything thrown his way and destroy him.

The best MA in that universe could've lay a finger on him he was so fast and skilled. He was vastly beyond them. He'll have no issue with anybody in this thread besides Cap and BP

Inhuman
This has been done to death in the movie vs forums.

WS wins every time.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Incorrect, Ozy wins every single time

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by tkitna

^ Facts

KuRuPT Thanosi
^ not in evidence

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.