DE Sidious vs Mother Talzin & Valkorion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SunRazer
Fight takes place on Dathomir. Can the Reborn Emperor vanquish both of his enemies?

Canon Talzin. Legends for the others. Fight takes place 30m apart.

AncientPower
Sheev is f*cked.

Ursumeles
Team, most likely.

SunRazer
Reasons?

Ursumeles
Two-Plagueis level opponents are just too much.
If he does it right, he may wins, tho.

SunRazer
Keep in mind that Talzin contended with Canon Sidious, who's weaker than Legends Sidious. We can't mix-and-match.

Valkorion's also hopelessly outclassed on his own here. This isn't nearly as one-sided as you two are making it out to be.

Ursumeles
I don't think it is one-sided, lmao.
I just give the team a slight majority atm.

Deronn_solo
Team dominates.

SunRazer
Fair enough. Would you say Talzin is Plagueis-level, though? How powerful do you think Canon RotS Sidious is?

SunRazer
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Team dominates.

Based on what?

Deronn_solo
Based on collectively being more powerful, lmao.

SunRazer
That doesn't mean you'll dominate, lmao.

Anyway, are they more powerful? What's this based on?

Ursumeles
Originally posted by SunRazer
Fair enough. Would you say Talzin is Plagueis-level, though? How powerful do you think Canon RotS Sidious is?
Yeah, on Dathomir. Maybe a bit less.
She nearly-equaled an Sidious, who ragdolled the likes of Dooku(some of Dookus best feats are from.canon).

Tondemonai
I'm sure you know my standing smile

SunRazer
That Valkorion solos? lol

Sidious has him eclipsed by TK feats, Speed feats, Lightning feats, TP feats, willpower feats, accolades, etc.

Tondemonai
See, here's my standing on it. We've barely seen any of Valk's power, and yet we already have some solid feats. We've never seen him show any real effort put into a single feat as Valkorion, which leads me to believe that he has far more power than people give him credit for. I think that the best feats we have from him are comparatively menial and minuscule compared to what he's capable of on a whim. This is purely speculation and assumption, which is why I try to stay away from debates with Valkorion and anyone ROTJ Sheev + tier in combat. Feel free to shit on me, this is just my belief, and I will accept whether I'm right or wrong when we get to see his true power. I have no intention of backing him up for being < Sheev, because I accept that his feats put him above Valkoriate, but I will defend his standing as where he deserves as a minimum.

Ursumeles
> Implying that we have seeen more a fraction of Sidious power in most areas, either.

SunRazer
Sheev performs most of his feats casually, if not effortlessly, as well.

darthbane77
Team wins definitely, of course everybody already knows that I think Valkorion is>DE Sidious; so it wasn't a hard choice.

Tondemonai
Originally posted by darthbane77
Team wins definitely, of course everybody already knows that I think Valkorion is>DE Sidious; so it wasn't a hard choice.

Azronger
Palpatine wins, IMO.

Ziggystardust
Az-force Sidious Stomps

Azronger
I wouldn't say stomps, but he does win decisively. It's a good fight, though.

Beniboybling
Keep in mind that Talzin contended with Canon Sidious, who's weaker than Legends Sidious.Why?

Ursumeles
Originally posted by Azronger
Wat

Azronger
Originally posted by Ursumeles
Wat

Hm?

Ursumeles
How it is an decivse but good fight?

Azronger
It can be both at the same time. Unless your definitions of the terms differ from mine.

MythLord
Valkorion's also hopelessly outclassed on his own here

A few months ago, you argued Valkorion is > Yoda... now you argue he's hopelessly outclassed by Sheev...

Goood, goooood. I like that transition. smile

Nephthys
Originally posted by AncientPower
Sheev is f*cked.

UCanShootMyNova
Team 2 stomps.

The Ellimist
Sidious wins easily. Canon Talzin <<<<<<< DE Sidious.

UCanShootMyNova
I'm interested in hearing why you think that tbh.

As I see it.

Sidious > Plagueis > Vitiate > Nihilus.

Nihilus drained multiple worlds but even if by some strange logic you disregard his hunger as having taken the energy that he drained from those worlds then Sidious is two orders of magnitude greater then Vitiate, a being who has the life force of an entire world and the power of 8,000 Sith Lords at his disposal. And this is only end of TPM Sidious. TCW Sidious should be more powerful and Talzin matched him on Dathomir.

Now granted Sidious would grow from this point up to DE but the main estimate of his growth is his draining of Byss. We already know that TPM Sidious was orders of magnitude greater then the energy of Nathema and 8,000 Sith Lords. I can't imagine the energy he gained from Byss would increase his powers at that point to an enormous degree which would thus make Talzin a legitimate factor. As for Valkorian if you want to debate why I think he is an equal to Sidious ( or close enough that Talzin tips the scale ) then we can do that here but I'd ask that we keep it relatively brief.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
Care to elaborate.

Talzin's placements comes from powerscaling off of canon Sidious, whose feats are...um...tossing around senate pods.

Canon Sidious hasn't mind-enslaved Byss, or mind-fugged Coruscant, or generated Force storms, nor has he the various "most powerful evar" quotes to his name.

Selenial
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Talzin's placements comes from powerscaling off of canon Sidious, whose feats are...um...tossing around senate pods.

Canon Sidious hasn't mind-enslaved Byss, or mind-fugged Coruscant, or generated Force storms, nor has he the various "most powerful evar" quotes to his name.

What has Legends!ROTS Sidious done that far surpasses canon Sidious? TCW is Canon, he's ragdolled everyone he fought and have Yoda one hell of a fight in a TP battle...

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by The Ellimist

Oh so we're not assuming composite Sidious in regards to Talzin's feat? We do in regards to Ahsoka and other crossbreeds tbh so I thought we would here.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by Selenial
What has Legends!ROTS Sidious done that far surpasses canon Sidious? TCW is Canon, he's ragdolled everyone he fought and have Yoda one hell of a fight in a TP battle...

The problem is that none of the people he's ragdolled have any feats either, nor does Yoda even. OCW isn't part of canon, nor are any of the sources with the real upper-tier feats.

RotS Sidious is above the one that unbalanced the Force itself, matched Yoda who was tossing around command ships, can be scaled above OCW Anakin's dreadnaught feat, Dooku tossing around cruisers, and scaled a little down from all the Byss-Lusankya/etc. from his later incarnations. He can also be scaled from accolades above Vitiate, Exar Kun, Galen Marek, etc.

Canon Sidious can beat up people who struggle to move senate pods.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
Oh so we're not assuming composite Sidious in regards to Talzin's feat? We do in regards to Ahsoka and other crossbreeds tbh so I thought we would here.

The OP says canon Talzin.

UCanShootMyNova
Fair enough.

SunRazer
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Why?

Legends Sidious has better feats and accolades, obviously.

SunRazer
@Sel - It's DE Sidious, not RotS Legends Sidious. Dark Empire claims twice that the Emperor's powers were "ever-expanding", and the Dark Empire Endnotes say that he continually grows more powerful. The Dark Empire Sourcebook goes on to say that his Force skills have increased significantly since RotJ.

It's fair to say that DE Sidious is substantially above RotS Legends Sidious, whose Lightning feats of incinerating Sith wyrms, being comparably powerful to hurricane winds, wiping out small armies, and actually overpowering Yoda's Force defenses supersede anything he's done in Canon. There's also him in Y: DR generating Weather Storms across the galaxy with the onset of his mere hologram. That's pretty insane.

Honestly, Canon Talzin doesn't really compare to DE Sidious.

The Ellimist
DE Sidious spitestomps. Talzin as a canon character is insignificant and Valk dies.

Azronger

Holy shit did I actually use to think this a good fight? laughing out loud

Sheev one-shots.

Stigma
Palpatine wins, IMO.
thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.