Nyriss vs Plagueis vs Exal Kressh vs Bane vs Dooku vs Thanaton vs Nox (FL comparison)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tondemonai
Based on Force Lightning feats only, who are the most impressive/powerful people here, and what order do you put them in?

Ursumeles
Plaggy is first thumb up

Tondemonai
His best FL feat is frying a fodder Iktotchi smile

Edit: in seriousness though, what feats does he even have that compare to potentially ashing Scourge and Meetra?

Ursumeles
Nah, covering an landscape smile

darthbane77
Lightning feats only, hmmm. Probably Nyriss.

Tondemonai
Originally posted by Ursumeles
Nah, covering an landscape smile

Quote? Don't remember that in the novel

Ursumeles
Getting to his feet, Plagueis extended his long arms in front of him and loosed a storm of Force lightning that crackled over the landscape, igniting fires in the grass.

-Darth Plagueis

darthbane77
Normal, naturally generated lightning (as in the weather) can ignite grass and trees though; so not that impressive.

carthage
Damask

SunRazer
Originally posted by darthbane77
Normal, naturally generated lightning (as in the weather) can ignite grass and trees though; so not that impressive.

The impressive part isn't that it ignited grass, but that it spread over an entire landscape.

Tondemonai
Fair, I wouldn't put it above many of the feats from the others here

darthbane77
Originally posted by SunRazer
The impressive part isn't that it ignited grass, but that it spread over an entire landscape. How big was the landscape though? Was it an entire island or something? That would be impressive.

Tondemonai
It was several meters, iirc.

Ursumeles
Iirc, it was an landscape, where large groups of big herbivores were grazing.

Nephthys
Bane, he's the only one here capable of lightning powerful enough to instantly incinerate opponents to ash. Nox would be next and could be capable of incinerating opponents based on power scaling. But they haven't done that yet.

That Plagueis feat sucks btw.

AncientPower
Because Nyriss wasn't going to incinerate Scourge and Meetra?

Nephthys
With fully charged lightning. Her standard lightning didn't incinerate the guards.

Azronger
Feats only? Plagueis has the biggest FLS, but Dooku has the most potent standard Force Lightning.

Nephthys
LOL.

Dooku's is the weakest.

Ursumeles
LMFAO @ Kressh > Dooku.

Azronger
Originally posted by Nephthys
LOL.

Dooku's is the weakest.

You really gonna argue that after claiming Dooku's lightning took great effort to repel by Yoda?

MythLord
Originally posted by Ursumeles
LMFAO @ Kressh > Dooku.

I dunno... Kressh did disassemble, *le gasp*, metal!

With regards to potency, Plagueis should logically be ahead by a lot. After him there's Tyranus, Bane and then Nyriss.

Exal and Thanaton are the weakest.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Azronger
You really gonna argue that after claiming Dooku's lightning took great effort to repel by Yoda?

I can easily get around that. Lightning is notoriously difficult to deflect at all. Though it could just be that Yoda was rusty and hadn't ever faced lightning before.

I mean, even AotC Kenobi could casually block his lightning with his lightsaber. Kressh on the other hand overwhelmed Thanaton's lightsaber defense and disintegrated his hilt. Then Thanaton's later lightning would be greater than that and Nox's would be considerably better still. So Nox's lightning should be extremely powerful.

MythLord
Kressh disintegrated that lightsaber hilt because Teneb was an idiot and held it level with the blade. If he positioned his blade properly, the lightning never would've reached the hilt, and if Kenobi positioned his lightsaber poorly, Tyranus would've melted that hilt.

Nephthys
That's not how it works, lmao.

MythLord
It is. If the lightning is being deflected by the plasma and plasma alone, it's simple burst cannot just glide down onto the hilt, if it's positioned properly.

In Thanaton's case, he held his hilt in the exact position as his blades, the lightning attacked the blades and the hilt simultaneously.

Also, Exal barely burned Thanaton's hands, whereas Tyranus inflicted enough pain with lightning to knock out Anakin Skywalker, Savage Opress, Sora Bulq, Asajj Ventress, etc. So his should dwarf hers. thumb up

Deronn_solo
Nyriss wins.

For the supposed "most powerful Sith Lord up to his time" Plagueis lightning feats are horrible.

Azronger
I can easily get around that. Lightning is notoriously difficult to deflect at all.

Which doesn't mean your average Sith Lightning will be hard to deflect for the most powerful Jedi in history. Dooku is way more powerful than you give him credit for.

Baseless speculation.

Where exactly do you draw the comparison between Kenobi and Teneb Kel from? And how do you even know Dooku was firing his lightning at its highest intensity at Kenobi?

Deronn_solo
The lightning that Yoda deflected collapsed portions of a ceiling, color me overly impressed.

Azronger
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
The lightning that Yoda deflected collapsed portions of a ceiling, color me overly impressed.

It must've been a really durable ceiling, then smile

We cannot quantify it. However, we can quantify Yoda's Tutaminis, which is capable of deflecting Palpatine's FL, which is the most powerful in the mythos. If he struggled with Dooku, then the gap between Dooku and his Master may be smaller than we all thought.

Nephthys
Originally posted by MythLord
It is. If the lightning is being deflected by the plasma and plasma alone, it's simple burst cannot just glide down onto the hilt, if it's positioned properly.

In Thanaton's case, he held his hilt in the exact position as his blades, the lightning attacked the blades and the hilt simultaneously.

Also, Exal barely burned Thanaton's hands, whereas Tyranus inflicted enough pain with lightning to knock out Anakin Skywalker, Savage Opress, Sora Bulq, Asajj Ventress, etc. So his should dwarf hers. thumb up

Lmao, do your research. Anakin's deflected Dooku's lightning with his hilt level with the blade in the CW movie. So have many others. Like, I dunno, Mace Windu? And a cursory glance at that example shows Sheev's lightning jumping up and down the blade, in some cases hitting right at the edge of the hilt, so you're wrong about that as well. If it were as simple as positioning the hilt, then Windu's hilt was in easy position for Sidious to hit it, yet shockingly that's not what happened.

The lightning simply overwhelmed his ability to contain it.

It only burnt his hands because he was protecting them with the Force and a lot was still being absorbed by the lightsaber blade, dingus. Her lightning shot straight through his slaves chest and even Thanaton's was blowing through metal.

By contrast, Dooku's reflected lightning merely blew some pebbles off the wall. Oooh, so impressive. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Emperordmb
Bane, then Nyriss, then idk... Dooku?

Plagueis is first if we assume Banite scaling applies to lightning.

MythLord
Lmao, do your research. Anakin's deflected Dooku's lightning with his hilt level with the blade in the CW movie. So have many others. Like, I dunno, Mace Windu? And a cursory glance at that example shows Sheev's lightning jumping up and down the blade, in some cases hitting right at the edge of the hilt, so you're wrong about that as well. If it were as simple as positioning the hilt, then Windu's hilt was in easy position for Sidious to hit it, yet shockingly that's not what happened.

I wouldn't laugh if I had eye cancer. Nowhere does Tyranus' or Sidious' lightning actually land a hit on the hilt, because the plasma channelled it since Mace, Anakin and Obi-Wan positioned it that way.

Even if it did hit the hilt, it was hardly a continuous blast because, *le gasp*, those Jedi aren't idiots and probably changed position to more easily repel the lightning without their weapons getting harmed.

It only burnt his hands because he was protecting them with the Force and a lot was still being absorbed by the lightsaber blade, dingus. Her lightning shot straight through his slaves chest and even Thanaton's was blowing through metal.

OMG! She can burn hands, injure a non-Force sensitive and burn metal!

Call me when she kills groups of Clone Troopers, who were wearing armour meant to absorb electrical shocks and discharges and shields clones from cannon-induced explosions. That dwarfs burning a small amount of metal. thumb up

By contrast, Dooku's reflected lightning merely blew some pebbles off the wall. Oooh, so impressive. roll eyes (sarcastic)

It destroyed a stone ceiling, lmao.

Nephthys
I wouldn't laugh if I had eye cancer. Nowhere does Tyranus' or Sidious' lightning actually land a hit on the hilt, because the plasma channelled it since Mace, Anakin and Obi-Wan positioned it that way.

Even if it did hit the hilt, it was hardly a continuous blast because, *le gasp*, those Jedi aren't idiots and probably changed position to more easily repel the lightning without their weapons getting harmed.

Gosh, did you not think that maybe that was my point? That despite them using the same positioning to block the lightning than Teneb did, their lightsabers weren't hit by the lightning? Did that just not occur to you or something? Huh? Did you not think that maybe something else determines whether lightning hits the handle? Golly, I wonder.

Windu's positioning stays the same, lol. You could at least look at something before you speculate.

OMG! She can burn hands, injure a non-Force sensitive and burn metal!

Call me when she kills groups of Clone Troopers, who were wearing armour meant to absorb electrical shocks and discharges and shields clones from cannon-induced explosions. That dwarfs burning a small amount of metal. thumb up

Concession accepted. laughing

Are you trying to use a feat from a freaking vision for Dooku? HI-larious. If that's the best you've got, I need to change my position. Dooku isn't even fit to come in last in this thread. He should just be invalidated altogether.

It destroyed a stone ceiling, lmao.

It chipped it. laughing

MythLord
Gosh, did you not think that maybe that was my point? That despite them using the same positioning to block the lightning than Teneb did, their lightsabers weren't hit by the lightning? Did that just not occur to you or something? Huh? Did you not think that maybe something else determines whether lightning hits the handle? Golly, I wonder.

Windu's positioning stays the same, lol. You could at least look at something before you speculate.

They didn't use the same positioning, you moron. That's the point. Also, their hilts weren't nearly as big a target as Teneb's was.

And that hardly even demonstrates power to just aim lightning at a hilt, it just demonstrates precision, and I honestly doubt Kressh is more precise or controlled than Tyranus or Sidious.

And Mace kept angling his hilt downwards as he drove the lightning back at Sidious, thus putting it in a position where his hilt couldn't be hit.

Concession accepted. laughing

Didn't concede to anything. She actually did burn Tenebs hands. Even if he was shielding himself, Savage, Sora, Anakin and Asajj would all also be shielding themselves and they got fried by Tyranus on a far more convincing level.

Are you trying to use a feat from a freaking vision for Dooku? HI-larious.

LMAO. laughing Of course I'm not using a "freaking vision" for Dooku, I'm using his feat from Dark Disciple.

It chipped it. laughing

It caused a massive explosion, then we cut away from the ceiling. It was certainly harmed in one way or another. Not that it's even relevant, since two Force Shields reflecting it would've deafened the lightning's effect.

To quote you: "You could at least look at something before you speculate".

Tondemonai
LOL.

Dooku's is the weakest.

MythLord
laughing No he isn't.

Failing to kill a non-Force sensitive, and burning a lightsaber hilt is worthless compared to Tyranus' showings.

Come to think of it, Nox isn't better than him in that field either.

Tondemonai
Based of feats Dooku is the weakest here, I or Plagueis, doesn't matter they both have shit showings

Deronn_solo
Dooku couldn't even use that lighting to beat pirates, lal.

Tondemonai
Couldn't even kill Anakin in AotC even though he barely had any defenses and comparably fodder to him

MythLord
Originally posted by Tondemonai
Based of feats Dooku is the weakest here, I or Plagueis, doesn't matter they both have shit showings

Not really. Tyranus' feats of burning through the armour of Clones and killing them -- said armor being strong enough to save troops from a ships laser cannons and designed to reduce electrical shock -- is superior to pretty much most of what Nox did and anything Kressh did.

Then there's making Opress his b!tch with lightning(y'know, the dude who shrugs off blaster fire like it's nothing) and killing Asajj/potentially killing Quinlan while grievously wounded, which is superior to anything even Nyriss has done(if we take into account everything she did was on an insanely potent nexus and could only kill Force sensitives with a charged up storm).

Originally posted by Tondemonai
Couldn't even kill Anakin in AotC even though he barely had any defenses and comparably fodder to him

And Exal Kressh couldn't kill a non-Force sensitive with it and only burned Teneb Kel's hands... Your point? It was hardly Tyranus' max, lightning-wise, and it's more a good feat for Anakin than anything else.

Nephthys
They didn't use the same positioning, you moron. That's the point. Also, their hilts weren't nearly as big a target as Teneb's was.

And that hardly even demonstrates power to just aim lightning at a hilt, it just demonstrates precision, and I honestly doubt Kressh is more precise or controlled than Tyranus or Sidious.

And Mace kept angling his hilt downwards as he drove the lightning back at Sidious, thus putting it in a position where his hilt couldn't be hit.

They did. There's no difference between those examples and how Teneb was holding his saber. In all cases the hilt is easily accessible by the lightning. That they weren't hit simply means that they're lightsaber defense was better able to contain the lightning and wasn't overpowered. Since we know lightning more powerful than the opponents defense can overwhelm the blade and get through as in the cases of Malgus's use of it against Jedi, that this was the case with Kressh vs Teneb is the most likely, nay, only, explanation in this case.

Precision has nothing to do with it.

That's simply a blatant lie, unfortunately. I'm not angry at you though, I'm just kind of disappointed.

Didn't concede to anything. She actually did burn Tenebs hands. Even if he was shielding himself, Savage, Sora, Anakin and Asajj would all also be shielding themselves and they got fried by Tyranus on a far more convincing level.

Well, not really actually. His armor was burned off and his skin was actually damaged, unlike theirs. So the effect was actually greater on him. And like I said, the attack was mostly hitting the lightsaber blades and the hilt, with only his hands and arms hit. So that's a ridiculously stupid comparison.

But yes, you did concede since you didn't rebut my points and just pissed and moaned. Obviously, given that her lightning bored through his allies chest her lightning is capable of incinerating flesh completely. That it didn't do so to Thanaton is clearly because the majority of the damage was blocked.

LMAO. laughing Of course I'm not using a "freaking vision" for Dooku, I'm using his feat from Dark Disciple.

Well it's a shit feat anyway so it doesn't matter.

It caused a massive explosion, then we cut away from the ceiling. It was certainly harmed in one way or another. Not that it's even relevant, since two Force Shields reflecting it would've deafened the lightning's effect.

To quote you: "You could at least look at something before you speculate".

Lmao, yeah "massive". It blew a few chunks off. Great. Act 1 Nox was shattering blocks of rock with lightning. So good for Dooku. Act II Nox shatters a huge statue. Not so good for Dooku. thumb down

And naw, you're just assuming with the force shields. No indication it was weakened.

Not really. Tyranus' feats of burning through the armour of Clones and killing them

He didn't burn through them.

MythLord
I'll enjoy tearing that down, but at another time. I'm busy, currently.

Nephthys
Tearing is going to happen, but up, not down. smile

The Ellimist
Bane, he's the only one here capable of lightning powerful enough to instantly incinerate opponents to ash. Nox would be next and could be capable of incinerating opponents based on power scaling. But they haven't done that yet.

That Plagueis feat sucks btw.

So Bane's rule of two was a failure and 1000 years later, his descendants are waeker than him?

Despite several sources saying precisely the opposite?

WTF?

TenebrousWay
Did Bane ash force sensitives or non force sensitives? 'Cause Nyriss being capable to ash Surik and Scourge at the same time would be far better than someone turning regular humans into ash.

Nephthys
Plagueis just isn't that great at lightning. https://fi.somethingawful.com/safs/smilies/4/1/shrug.001.gif

Shit happens.

Nephthys
Originally posted by TenebrousWay
Did Bane ash force sensitives or non force sensitives? 'Cause Nyriss being capable to ash Surik and Scourge at the same time would be far better than someone turning regular humans into ash.

It was non force sensitives. But Nyriss could only do that after charging up her attack, while Bane can incinerate on the fly. Nyriss' regular lightning merely charred her guards. Which is still far better than Dooku's. smile

UCanShootMyNova
Plagueis.

MythLord
They did. There's no difference between those examples and how Teneb was holding his saber. In all cases the hilt is easily accessible by the lightning. That they weren't hit simply means that they're lightsaber defense was better able to contain the lightning and wasn't overpowered. Since we know lightning more powerful than the opponents defense can overwhelm the blade and get through as in the cases of Malgus's use of it against Jedi, that this was the case with Kressh vs Teneb is the most likely, nay, only, explanation in this case.

Precision has nothing to do with it.

Yes, there is a difference:

http://i.makeagif.com/media/10-30-2016/19criX.gif

Anakin meets the lightning with the plasma of his lightsaber, deflecting it and changing the angle to better counter it. Compare this to the idiot that is Teneb Kel:

http://static1.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11117/111178634/5509156-lightning.png

The lightning's primary target is the hilt itself if you follow its stream and he's holding it out at it's most vulnerable, and not shifting directions.
Mace does something similar to Anakin, angling his lightsaber so that the blade catches the lightning:

"Lighting blasted the clouds above, and lightning blasted from Palpatine's hands, and Mace didn't have time to comprehend what Palpatine was talking about; he had time only to slip back into Vaapad and angle his blade to catch the forking arcs of pure, dazzling hatred that clawed toward him."

-- The RotS novelisation

As oppose to Teneb, who left his hilt exposed and it was the primary source of the attack. Good precision, but nothing special.

That's simply a blatant lie, unfortunately. I'm not angry at you though, I'm just kind of disappointed.

So Mace wasn't angling his blade downwards, to more effectively counter Palpatine's lightning and throw it back at him? I'm sorry... did you see the movie? Or read the novel?

Well, not really actually. His armor was burned off and his skin was actually damaged, unlike theirs. So the effect was actually greater on him. And like I said, the attack was mostly hitting the lightsaber blades and the hilt, with only his hands and arms hit. So that's a ridiculously stupid comparison.

Armor? He doesn't have armor on his hands. I mean, gloves yeah, but they hardly add onto durability. Meanwhile, Dooku is making someone who no-sells blaster fire his b!tch with casual bursts of Force Lightning, which is easily more impressive.

But yes, you did concede since you didn't rebut my points and just pissed and moaned. Obviously, given that her lightning bored through his allies chest her lightning is capable of incinerating flesh completely. That it didn't do so to Thanaton is clearly because the majority of the damage was blocked.

What point? The fact that he had a Force Shield? Huzzah, so did Asajj, Sora Bulq, Savage Opress, and other beings with far superior endurance to Teneb Kel, they got incapped by Dooku's lightning.

You could argue the lightsaber blades absorbed part of it, but then again, the primary target was Thanaton's hilt/palms, so they'd be suffering most of the assault.

Well it's a shit feat anyway so it doesn't matter.

Its hella better than anything Kressh did, or most of what Nox has done. thumb up

Lmao, yeah "massive". It blew a few chunks off. Great. Act 1 Nox was shattering blocks of rock with lightning. So good for Dooku. Act II Nox shatters a huge statue. Not so good for Dooku. thumb down

And you're acting as if blowing up a ceiling is Dooku's limit, lmao. I don't know how retarded you have to be to believe that.

And naw, you're just assuming with the force shields. No indication it was weakened.

Not really. The lightning's energy would clearly weaken every time a portion of it is absorbed or deflected, since that's how Force defenses work, unless you're willing to argue Teneb wasn't deafening the effects of Exal's lightning on his hands.

He didn't burn through them.

Then how did he kill the people inside? The lightning magically passes through their armor?

Time-Immemorial
LOL.

Dooku's is the weakest.

Grade school level post right here.

Time-Immemorial

Anakin meets the lightning with the plasma of his lightsaber, deflecting it and changing the angle to better counter it. Compare this to the idiot that is Teneb Kel:

http://static1.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11117/111178634/5509156-lightning.png

The lightning's primary target is the hilt itself if you follow its stream and he's holding it out at it's most vulnerable, and not shifting directions.
Mace does something similar to Anakin, angling his lightsaber so that the blade catches the lightning:

"Lighting blasted the clouds above, and lightning blasted from Palpatine's hands, and Mace didn't have time to comprehend what Palpatine was talking about; he had time only to slip back into Vaapad and angle his blade to catch the forking arcs of pure, dazzling hatred that clawed toward him."

-- The RotS novelisation

As oppose to Teneb, who left his hilt exposed and it was the primary source of the attack. Good precision, but nothing special.

So Mace wasn't angling his blade downwards, to more effectively counter Palpatine's lightning and throw it back at him? I'm sorry... did you see the movie? Or read the novel?

Armor? He doesn't have armor on his hands. I mean, gloves yeah, but they hardly add onto durability. Meanwhile, Dooku is making someone who no-sells blaster fire his b!tch with casual bursts of Force Lightning, which is easily more impressive.

What point? The fact that he had a Force Shield? Huzzah, so did Asajj, Sora Bulq, Savage Opress, and other beings with far superior endurance to Teneb Kel, they got incapped by Dooku's lightning.

You could argue the lightsaber blades absorbed part of it, but then again, the primary target was Thanaton's hilt/palms, so they'd be suffering most of the assault.

Its hella better than anything Kressh did, or most of what Nox has done. thumb up

And you're acting as if blowing up a ceiling is Dooku's limit, lmao. I don't know how retarded you have to be to believe that.

Not really. The lightning's energy would clearly weaken every time a portion of it is absorbed or deflected, since that's how Force defenses work, unless you're willing to argue Teneb wasn't deafening the effects of Exal's lightning on his hands.

Then how did he kill the people inside? The lightning magically passes through their armor?

Another Thread neph got owned in.

Geistalt
Plagueis > Dooku > Nox > Nyriss > Kressh > Bane > Thanaton.

Nephthys

-- The RotS novelisation

Anakin was only one example. His hilt was still no less exposed than anything else.

Windu angling his blade in that text is just a description of him raising his saber to block it, like in the movie. It doesn't suggest any special angle was used. As we can see in the movie, this is blatantly untrue.

When Sidious attack's Windu, his lightsaber isn't angled towards Sidious. If anything his hilt is closer and a clearly shot than his blade:

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/es.starwars/images/f/f2/Superconductingloop.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20071029222740

In fact, as you can see here, Sidious' lightning is actually curving up around his hilt to strike the blade, almost as if it's being drawn into it. Which it was. Windu's hilt was just as exposed as Teneb's was. Just like that of countless other Jedi's. Like the HoT, Barsen'thor, Tol Braga, Celest Morne's and many others.

Check this out:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11117/111178634/4633306-celeste+morne+tutaminis.png

Morne's lightaber clearly exposed and not angled to block Krayt's lightning, but the lightning is still only hitting the blade.

Or this example:

http://static4.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_medium/11111/111114474/4571467-shado+vs+maladi.jpg

Maladi's lightning is actually splitting apart to hit the two sides of his blade instead of the hilt that's right in front of her hand.

The evidence is clear. Kressh's lightning simply overwhelmed Teneb's ability to direct it to the blades and contain it and therefore it destroyed his hilt as if ran rampant. It's the only explanation.

I'm looking at the scene right now.

https://media.giphy.com/media/SZLDOXhQntuEg/giphy-facebook_s.jpg

His hands and hilt are completely open to attack.

That's the armor Inquisitor's wear. It's light, but still made from synthweave.

And it was Savage's armor that blocked those bolts, which Dooku's lightning bypasses. It's not like Savage's flesh was actually being hit, thus he'd feel no pain.

They didn't get burned though. So bully for Dooku. And that's a shit comparison. As I said, not only was Teneb's shields and natural durability at work but he was also blocking the attack with his lightsaber. And as you said, only Tenebs hands and hilt were hit by the lightning, so he obviously wouldn't suffer any greater damage than his hands getting burned, and wouldn't be incapacitated like those you mentioned.

No, you can see the lightning being absorbed by the blades. And his hands were burned anyway, causing him to quickly drop it and then the hilt was disintegrated.

It isn't. Nyriss turned armored guards into charred and smoking flesh, which is a hell of a lot more devastating than what Dooku did. And her breaking through Meetra's defense's (considering Meetra's defenses held against Traya's attacks that shat one near 20 Sith at once, who are >>>>> non force sensitive clones) and being able to incinerate her and Scourge is way more impressive than killing some shitty clones.

It's a clear display of what his lightning is capable of, in a case where he'd logically be going all out. And it's still inferior to what Act 1 Nox is capable of.

So did Nyriss' lightning also weaken when Revan absorbed it like Yoda did? Because if so it's even further above Dooku's lightning than it was before, lmao.

And the difference with Teneb is that he's actually blocking the attack, while Yoda absorbed it and returned it to him in his entirety. If he didn't, the excess energy would have harmed him. And Dooku merely deflected the attack, he didn't block it.

That's... kind of how electricity works? It passes through a conductive surface. I'm pretty sure they teach that in high school.

BTW, its just been debunked that Dooku's lightning caused Yoda trouble. So that's pretty funny too. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.