Voting is Racist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stigma
Some good points on why showing your ID when voting is a good idea, sprinkled with a bit of critical comedy.

Voting is Racist

oCTz71pKqDI

Time-Immemorial
laughing out loud

Is eating French Toast with powdered sugar racist?

Surtur
Yep, I'm tired of people complaining they have to prove they are actually citizens of this country before they vote.

Also I've seen other videos with that Francesca woman as well, she is quite racist. So it's weird MTV endorses that kind of nonsense. I'm pretty sure she is one of those "black people can't be racist because oppression" people.

Time-Immemorial
I guess paying your bills is racist?

Astner
It honestly did surprise me when I found out that you didn't need ID to vote in the majority of states in the United States of America.

In Sweden you can't even go to the dentist without an ID.

Stigma
Originally posted by Astner
It honestly did surprise me when I found out that you didn't need ID to vote in the majority of states in the United States of America.

In Sweden you can't even go to the dentist without an ID.
I second this. In Poland showing an ID before voting is absolutely crucial.

TBH that is pretty mind boggling that in the US one could possibly vote without an ID. WTF.

Time-Immemorial
Having ID is Racist, Is Having a cell phone racist too?

Surtur
Speaking of showing ID, it was strange when I voted recently. In every other election besides this one, I'd sign this piece of paper they give me and put my address on it. They'd then ask me for my ID, to which I'd give. Then a few minutes later my ID would be returned and I'd go vote.

This time, they didn't ask for ID, I just signed the paper.

Anyways, remember when MTV used to be kind of decent?

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Surtur

Hey thats racist!

Stigma
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Having ID is Racist, Is Having a cell phone racist too?
Well, nothing is impossible in liberal fairy land. Watching YouTube clips is racist BTW.

Speaking of showing ID, it was strange when I voted recently. In every other election besides this one, I'd sign this piece of paper they give me and put my address on it. They'd then ask me for my ID, to which I'd give. Then a few minutes later my ID would be returned and I'd go vote.

This time, they didn't ask for ID, I just signed the paper.

Huh, Indeed strange.

Yeah, MTV was cool back in.... mid to late 90s, I guess.

Time-Immemorial
^thats racist!!!

Surtur
Hey thats racist!

On another note hold on..I thought when we had the email talking about the whole Palestine elections..that it wasn't Hilary who wrote it but an aide.

But then in this audio:

1mRlYktvN-Q

That sounds like Hilary saying it.

Time-Immemorial
Thats racist too!

Surtur
But did I miss something? Because I thought people were saying Hilary didn't write that email?

Time-Immemorial
I cant take all the racism! Its only racism if your name is not Hillary Clinton. We are all dirty racists except her, the super predator herself.

Stigma
I'm confused... are racists people who enter some kind of race? Are races racist? Is that previous sentence racist?

Stigma
But did I miss something? Because I thought people were saying Hilary didn't write that email?
It's not Hillary. It's her doppelganger, the Wicked Witch of the West.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/eYIYnf853yw/hqdefault.jpg

Time-Immemorial
Hey hey there you racist! Reported for not being Hillary Clinton!

Surtur
I cant take all the racism! Its only racism if your name is not Hillary Clinton. We are all dirty racists except her, the super predator herself.

This is important though. Unless I hallucinated it, one of the excuses about the Palestine thing people used here was that it wasn't Hilary.

Now we have Hilary on audio. Which means we then have a concrete example of one of her aides spewing back the same exact type of shit they hear coming out of Hilary's mouth. Which is a big deal, because it sets a precedent. Her aides seem to just parrot the shit she says back to people.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.