Kakachi vs Aizen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Who's taking this?

Tondemonai
You mea Kakashi?

carver9
Yeah...my bad.

SquallX
War Arc Kakashi kills him

Mdara/Kaguya Arc Double Mangekyo Sharingan kills everyone in Bleach casually

Hokage Kakashi split

dvampire
Aizen easily. Remember when he told ichigo when he beat him with ease in the human world that he's moving in slow motion? That would be kakashi.

NewGuy01
Is this Copy Ninja Kakashi, DMS Rikudo Kakashi, or Hokage Kakashi?
Is this Base Aizen, Monster Aizen (& in which stage?), or Current Aizen?

These questions need to be answered.

wakkawakkawakka
Assuming we took both at their strongest, Kakashi could potential just BFR Aizen at a distance and avoid the nonsense that would ensue from trying to fight him.

But yeah, it needs to be specified which versions of the characters are being used.

Tondemonai
Assuming primes for both, Aizen oneshots

SquallX
Originally posted by Tondemonai
Assuming primes for both, Aizen oneshots

Right!!! Because it's not as if Prime Kakashi has both Mangekyo Sharingan and survived against a being that made Aizen at his best look like an ant?

Yeah clearly, Aizen one shot!

Tondemonai
>implying Kakashi can take a single energy orb from demon form Aizen

NewGuy01
Aizen can win via Kyokasuigetsu. The only version of him that would last long enough to get the chance to use it is his EoS self, though.

Tondemonai
Nah, Kakashi can't take demon Aizen's energy attacks.

wakkawakkawakka
EoS Kakashi wouldn't need to as he can BFR or turn intangible. BTW Monster form isn't Aizen at his strongest.

Tondemonai
I'm referring to the form he was in when he got hit with Mugetsu

wakkawakkawakka
Yeah Monster Aizen( the one that was hit by Mugetsu) is not Aizen at his strongest: that would be EoS Aizen.

dvampire
How about aizen just speed biltz him by cutting him in half. Using ki blasts against kakashi is a JOKE!

Tondemonai
Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka
Yeah Monster Aizen( the one that was hit by Mugetsu) is not Aizen at his strongest: that would be EoS Aizen.

EoS? Are you talking manga?

dvampire
Pull his sword out! DOMINATED.

wakkawakkawakka
Aizen by the end of the manga(End of Series) is the strongest version of the character.

Tondemonai
I still need to read the last arc. I've been too busy with DBS and SW Rebels that I've had no chance to read anything

NewGuy01
Nah, Kakashi can't take demon Aizen's energy attacks.

Proof that Aizen's energy attack holds a candle to the far more destructive Tailed Beast Bombs that PS can withstand? Proof that Aizen's energy attacks can affect someone who exists in a different dimension?

dvampire
I still need to read the last arc. I've been too busy with DBS and SW Rebels that I've had no chance to read anything

He won't last long! I'm up! Aiiiiiiiezen's wasaaay up!

Tondemonai
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Proof that Aizen's energy attack holds a candle to the far more destructive Tailed Beast Bombs that PS can withstand? Proof that Aizen's energy attacks can affect someone who exists in a different dimension?

One is inferior to a TBB, but 6 dwarf it thumb up

It can't, but neither can Kakashi attack Aizen from it

yungz22
kyoka suigetsu is more thn enough to troll kakashi. also aizen is immortal kakashi cant kill him. Also aizen is able to travel through dimensions using the garganta so trapping him in the kamui world wouldnt work....kakashi si smart aizen is leagues smarter

kakashi was rbought to his knees with tsukuyomi.
aizens kyoka could do worse by letting him relive obito and rins death over and over this will freeze kakashi even for a second and aizen can just stab him to death

dvampire
Can you reeeeead 0. Unfortunately there's two beings, and one of them you pissed off. There is no possibility.

wakkawakkawakka
Pretty sure Films See working off dated knowledge for both Kakashi and Aizen.

dvampire
Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka
Pretty sure Films See working off dated knowledge for both Kakashi and Aizen.
Pretty sure kakashi slow ass will still be LOOKING when Aizen is done with him! Cut him so fast the nerves in his boby will keep him functioning after he's dead.

wakkawakkawakka
Using a weaker form of Aizen and part 1 Kakashi as examples leads me to believe that knowledge on both sides is indeed dated.

AuraAngel
Kakashi at his absolute best has a case for being the strongest Naruto character and you don't need to be the strongest Naruto character to beat Aizen.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.