Early Apprentice Plagueis vs Prime Bane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ziggystardust
Plagueis directly after killing Tenebrous

The Ellimist
Probably Plagueis.

ILS
Venamis would be a pretty tough matchup for Bane, or better him.

The Ellimist
Bane is like Frieza (before Super).

UCanShootMyNova
Likely Plagueis.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Bane is like Frieza (before Super).

Nah. Bane is Nappa. smilesmilesmile

The Ellimist
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Nah. Bane is Nappa. smilesmilesmile

At least Bane was a big dog in his era. And like Bane, Frieza essentially spawned the rest of the franchise, with SSJ and all that.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Fair enough.

But if Bane is Frieza...what does that make Sidious?

The Ellimist
Majin Buu probably. Ignoring the quality of the content.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I'd argue he's more of a Perfect-Cell type. The ultimate combination of swordsmanship, raw power, sorcery, cunning, success, etc.

NewGuy01
Agreed. Abeloth is Majin Boo.

@thread: If he already killed Tenebrous, then he isn't exactly an apprentice, much less an early one.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I'd argue he's more of a Perfect-Cell type. The ultimate combination of swordsmanship, raw power, sorcery, cunning, success, etc.

Oh wait yeah, that makes sense.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Luke is Goku, Anakin is a not-shitty version of Broly.

Vitiate is Piccolo Daimao.

The Ellimist
Vitiate would indeed be trash tier, yes.

I do think it's amusing that King Piccolo was considered so unstoppable, yet he would be ragdolled by a child Namekian.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Yeah, I was actually just watching some short clips of Piccolo Damiao's fights, it's funny looking back at how unstoppable he was made out to be.

Plagueis is Dr. Gerou, Vader is Android 16, Kyp is Gohan, (wasted potential,) etc.

Galen is Beerus.

The Ellimist
Actually Bane would work as Dr. Gero, or as a hybrid between him and Frieza's quick descendancy into trash.

How is Galen Beerus?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I'd say Bane is probably that, yeah. Though it comes along with the nasty implication that he created Sidious.

Galen is an emotionally unstable wrecking ball of pure destruction.

The Merchant
Plaguies. We already know that the successors of the Banite line are stronger than the previous generation so yeah.

Ursumeles
Plagueis ragdolls.

darthbane77
Bane.

Azronger
Plagueis.

Nephthys
Bane.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.