Most powerful opponent Jarrus & Bridger could defeat?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

|King Joker|
Kanan and Ezra as of Season 3 of Rebels. Who is the most powerful character the duo could defeat in:

1. Canon
2. Legends

And yes, I'm aware conflating Canon and Legends in debates is difficult and shouldn't be done usually, but try and suspend your disbelief and do the best you can when assessing Canon-Legends comparisons. Please don't whine.

Nephthys
I'm not sure Kanan could defeat many given his new condition. I'd say its likely neither have surpassed the Inquisitors yet.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Nephthys
I'm not sure Kanan could defeat many given his new condition. I'd say its likely neither have surpassed the Inquisitors yet. I think it's possible Ezra has, at least maybe Inquisitors like the Eighth / Fifth Brother and Seventh Sister. He's seemed to have learned a fair bit from the Sith Holocron and his skill has visibly increased. At the very least I don't think Ezra is still in ragdoll territory for the Inquisitors.

UCanShootMyNova
Nahdar Vebb.
Roan Shryne, Ferus Olin, Jax Pavan.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
Nahdar Vebb.
Roan Shryne, Ferus Olin, Jax Pavan.
There is a ridiculous disparity between most of these characters.

UCanShootMyNova
smile

carthage
Kas'im

DarthDuelist9
Originally posted by |King Joker|
I think it's possible Ezra has, at least maybe Inquisitors like the Eighth / Fifth Brother and Seventh Sister. He's seemed to have learned a fair bit from the Sith Holocron and his skill has visibly increased. At the very least I don't think Ezra is still in ragdoll territory for the Inquisitors.

He left that a long time ago, Kanan and Ezra did defeat the 7th Sister and 5th Brother in Ice Breaking comic which takes plae right aftet Future of the Force.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by DarthDuelist9
He left that a long time ago, Kanan and Ezra did defeat the 7th Sister and 5th Brother in Ice Breaking comic which takes plae right aftet Future of the Force. Scans?

Tondemonai
They're both above Sixth Brother. I think Ezra is probably about Fifth Brother level. Together I think they could beat TPM Kenobi, maybe S5 Ahsoka.

DarthDuelist9
Originally posted by |King Joker|
Scans?

I have to search them, it basically comes down to Ezra distracting the 7th Sister and blowing her away wiith the Force while Kanan gets the better of the 5th Brother through the Force and then Ezra helps him completely incapacitate the former.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.