Whis vs Supreme God

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
Who wins?

NewGuy01
We don't know anything about Zamasu's current power level, so it's impossible to say. My assumption is that anyone that Goku/Vegeta's gonna beat is inferior to Whis by a wide margin, though.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Whis most likely oneshots, just like he did Beerus.

Inedian
Although we don't know the power level of this Zamasu and I think the only way for Vegito to win is by Mafuba, not by brute force, but still Whis easily.

Time-Immemorial
Supreme God is immortal though, and can keep getting more powerful

Inedian
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Supreme God is immortal though, and can keep getting more powerful

Yes. If the dragon is more powerful than Whis, then hm, Whis can't finish him. Anyway, for know, Whis is far too much, his brute force for Supreme God. And I think the gap is really big, so not reachable in quick time for Zamasu to catch him. Then Whis easily beats him and Mafubas him smile

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Presuming Supreme God is below Beerus, none of his attacks will even come close to be able to hit Whis, much less hurt him. A single blow from Whis, conversely, would have Supreme God reeling. Even if he's immortal, Whis could possibly find a way to BFR him.

carver9
Or overcome his immortality. The versatility Whis and Beerus has displayed makes me believe they have the means of defeating someone like K.

Inedian
Originally posted by carver9
Or overcome his immortality. The versatility Whis and Beerus has displayed makes me believe they have the means of defeating someone like K.

Only if he is more powerful than the Dragon. Champa said that Zalama can make completely any wish.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Super Shenlong*

Zalama is the creator of the Super Dragon Balls.

carver9
Beerus was treating and talking to this dragon like he was fodder. I don't think the Dragon approaches Beerus and Whis power.

Inedian
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Super Shenlong*

Yes smile

Originally posted by carver9
Beerus was treating and talking to this dragon like he was fodder. I don't think the Dragon approaches Beerus and Whis power.

Zamasu was very disrespectful to Super Shenlong, demanding his wish.

Beerus did say he could destroy future Zamasu, but that's to be seen, not sure.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.