Blogs on StarWars.com NOT CANON

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66
https://twitter.com/HolocronKeeper/status/792870000675520512

Suck it.

Zenwolf
I wouldn't expect the blogs to be Canon.

ares834
No shit.

Deronn_solo
Obviously.

MythLord
Clearly. I'm still taking the sites Databank and Biography gallery as canon, though. thumb up

Anyways, this means Rebels Maul isn't > TCW Maul and Ahsoka isn't his superior, hehe.

DarthDuelist9
Originally posted by MythLord
Clearly. I'm still taking the sites Databank and Biography gallery as canon, though. thumb up

Anyways, this means Rebels Maul isn't > TCW Maul and Ahsoka isn't his superior, hehe.

Ahsoka never was his superior, the interview with Filoni is again pulled out of it's context.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by DarthDuelist9
Ahsoka never was his superior, the interview with Filoni is again pulled out of it's context.

Doesn't matter even if that's what Filoni meant, because he's clearly biased to his own creation. But that doesn't mean the Story Group would agree.

cs_zoltan
http://puu.sh/s1zis/5337c403b8.jpg

DarthDuelist9
Yeah, is a good point.

Beniboybling
Fair enough, though Ahsoka's superiority to Maul is just common sense at this point. smile

DarthDuelist9
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Fair enough, though Ahsoka's superiority to Maul is just common sense at this point. smile

You wish and the episode guide says otherwise smile

SunRazer
Which one is the one that said Maul was the strongest of the four?

DarthDuelist9
Originally posted by SunRazer
Which one is the one that said Maul was the strongest of the four?

Can't upload the image -> Kanan agrees to split the group up, the logical choice pairing Maul with the weakest of the Jedi

It's in the episode guide of Twilight of the Apprentice somewhere.

Beniboybling
That was before Kanan threw him off a cliff. smile

ILS
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
http://puu.sh/s1zis/5337c403b8.jpg lmao

DarthDuelist9
That was before Kanan threw him off a cliff. smile

No Kanan didn't throw him off a cliff, the Light Side of the Force did wink

|King Joker|
Originally posted by MythLord
Anyways, this means Rebels Maul isn't > TCW Maul and Ahsoka isn't his superior, hehe. http://p.fod4.com/p/media/5c597eb60b/uF9MjJo3QIaijySXC4iL_Confused%20Christian%20Bale.gif

quanchi112
Fair enough, though Ahsoka's superiority to Maul is just common sense at this point. smile Absurd. Even you know deep down this is complete bullshit.

MythLord

I mean... given his performance against padawans... It actually is.

Darth Thor
Can't we all just agree Maul and Ahsoka are approx on par with each other?

DarthDuelist9
Even though StarWars.com (episode guide) says otherwise? No thank you.

quanchi112
You Maul doubters and naysayers have a rude awakening coming.

Emperordmb
How does the episode guide disprove the notion of them being on par with each other?

DarthDuelist9
Originally posted by Emperordmb
How does the episode guide disprove the notion of them being on par with each other?

By commenting that the weakest Jedi (Ezra) is paired with Maul and thus Maul is logically the strongest of the group? If Ahsoka was on par with Maul (and it wasn't absolutely necessary for Maul to be paired with Ezra) then I very much doubt Kanan would've let Ezra go with him. Then again there is nothing which points at parity in the first place, Ahsoka and Kanan couldn't press any advantage against the Inquisitors on two separate situations yet Maul comes into play and he's suddenly the decisive factor while their duel (Ahsoka-Maul) was to short to get any conclusive evidence out of it.

Darth Thor

If they're approx on par then it's not unreasonable to assume Maul has the edge over Ahsoka on Malachor.

Doesn't mean they're not approx on par both on and off Malachor.

Besides Maul's the one who says it's the logical choice IIRC. And pairing Ezra off with Ahsoka might have been just as logical (But probably not a wise choice because Maul would have killed Kanan).

Beniboybling
Joker articulated it thoroughly in her smackdown on Unbowed:
Originally posted by |King Joker|
Maul was clearly the fighter most effective against the Inquisitors due to his ruthless and overwhelming fighting style and willingness to kill, but as it relates to who the overall superior combatant between Ahsoka and Maul are, I don't think how each of them fared against the Inquisitors matters too much. If you judged who's the best solely by Tano's and Maul's fights with the Inquisitors, you could come away with the conclusion that Maul is well above Tano, but that was proven to be false when they actually fought each other. Originally posted by |King Joker|
@Unbowed: And what's your entire premise? That Maul is better than Ahsoka simply because he performed better against the Inquisitors? That sole reason as to justify why Maul is better than Ahsoka takes mental gymnastics. You've failed to realize a few things: 1. The darksiders were more powerful on Malachor because it is a dark side nexus, thus Maul is more powerful than standard, as well as the Inquisitors 2. Ahsoka had no intention on killing the Inquisitors, and thus would naturally be less effective against them, 3. Just because Maul can decimate the Inquisitors, it does not mean he is automatically superior to Ahsoka. Try to comprehend the circumstances a bit and apply some more nuanced thinking, my love.

Filoni's quote itself already lends creadance to the idea that the only true superiors to Ahsoka at this time are Vader and Palpatine. Claiming the Ahsoka > Maul argument is solely because of Filoni's quote is ridic' though, seeing as how Ahsoka stalemated a nexus empowered Maul. Your flimsy argument relies on ABC logic with the Inquisitors and ignoring of circumstances. smile thumb up

DarthDuelist9
Originally posted by Darth Thor
If they're approx on par then it's not unreasonable to assume Maul has the edge over Ahsoka on Malachor.

Doesn't mean they're not approx on par both on and off Malachor.

Besides Maul's the one who says it's the logical choice IIRC. And pairing Ezra off with Ahsoka might have been just as logical (But probably not a wise choice because Maul would have killed Kanan).

Malachor is described as a Dark Side hotspot but it's nowhere said that it empowers Dark Side users and even if it did by how much (considering apparently the Light Side users didn't notice any disadvantageous I doubt the nexus was strong or even influential to begin with). Secondly, we know that Filoni didn't take into account the nexus on Dathomir when Ventress was fighting Grievous.

No, the episode guide says that it's the logical pairing, not Maul. If Ahsoka could be a perfect replacement for Maul in then the episode guide wouldn't refer to it as "the logical choice" which implies that there was only one option and I very much doubt Kanan would allow Ezra to go with Maul if it wasn't necessary.

DarthDuelist9
Joker articulated it thoroughly in her smackdown on Unbowed:
smile thumb up

First, there is no objective evidence that Maul's fighting style was the reason he performed better then Ahsoka & Kanan against the Inquisitors in Twilight of the Apprentice. Second, Ahsoka's fighting style is at least as aggressive and overwhelming as Maul's, looking at how she in Future of the Force was the aggressor when fighting two Inquisitors.

The fight between Maul and Ahsoka isn't long enough to be conclusive evidence, they fought for something around 20 seconds without any interruption while for example Darth Vader only began pushing any kind of advantage against Ahsoka after 20 seconds in their fight. Now before you're going to bring up the fight lasted another extra minute, we never see them starting to fight when the screen cuts to Ezra climbing the temple while when we get back to them (after the minute) they're standing in the exact same position as before with the only difference being that they are in a bladelock. This would indicate that they've only started to fight recently because when we look at the rest of the fight, both fighters are jumping all over the place (clearly showing that neither of them are stationary fighters) so we can accurately extrapolate that they haven't fought for long when we cut back to them after the 1 minute break. So Maul being significally above Ahsoka isn't contradicted, not even remotely.

1. There is not conclusive evidence on that either, Gilroy commented during DragonCon that it was a "Dark Side hotspot" and it "allow the Inquisitors to fly" but he also added that he isn't the right person to ask that kind of questions to. We have no idea how the Inquisitors could fly in the first place, let alone that Malachor actively enhanced the lightsaber combat skill of Dark Side users while also taking into account that none of the Light Side users (Ahsoka, Ezra, Kanan) experienced any negative effects that should come along with the nexus.

2. She preferred not to kill the Inquisitors but she never said that she wouldn't do it when it was necessary, same kind of mentality most Jedi have. It also didn't stop her from incapacitating (and pushing advantages when she had the chance) the 5th Brother and 7th Sister in Future of the Force so I very much doubt it would hinder her more then any Jedi in the mythos.

3. Well it actually does, the entire context (where, how,...) is similar if not exactly the same in both situations (even their fighting style) so give me one good reason why a perfectly valid equation with the same reference point (Inquisitors, environment,...) shouldn't be correct?

The thing is, Filoni's quote never implied that Ahsoka > Maul, you pulled that part of the interview completely out of it's context. He (Filoni) is talking why Ahsoka is absent for most of the rest of the season (=> rest of season 2 = context) and that the main reason is that there isn't the right opposition available at that time period (= context = rest of season 2), which is absolutely correct since Maul is trapped on Malachor and thus only the Emperor and Vader are possibly available to fight her. Quite the opposite is actually claimed on the episode guide of TotA where it confirms that Maul's the strongest member of the group (which included Ahsoka) and leaves out the possibility that they would be on par (since it refers to it as "THE logical choice"wink.

In the end all the evidence is pointing at Maul being superior, accolades (episode guide) & feats (Inquisitors). Everything you brought up is either reaching (e.g. Ahsoka not wanting to kill the Inquisitors, Maul's fighting style which would be better suited to counter the Inquisitors) or based on personal interpretation (e.g. Maul fighting with Ahsoka for the full minute offscreen).

Darth Thor
Malachor is described as a Dark Side hotspot but it's nowhere said that it empowers Dark Side users and even if it did by how much (considering apparently the Light Side users didn't notice any disadvantageous I doubt the nexus was strong or even influential to begin with). Secondly, we know that Filoni didn't take into account the nexus on Dathomir when Ventress was fighting Grievous.

No, the episode guide says that it's the logical pairing, not Maul. If Ahsoka could be a perfect replacement for Maul in then the episode guide wouldn't refer to it as "the logical choice" which implies that there was only one option and I very much doubt Kanan would allow Ezra to go with Maul if it wasn't necessary.

I just said probably have him the "edge". I'm not buying this Huge Amp only available to Darksiders that Beni and Joker keep going on about, given we know Kanan received the biggest Amp of all when he beat Maul.

Maul says in the episode "it is the logical choice". The episode guide tells us what happened in the episode. So an argument could be made that the episode guide is explaining Maul's logic to us for pairing Maul with Ezra.

The thing is, Filoni's quote never implied that Ahsoka > Maul, you pulled that part of the interview completely out of it's context. He (Filoni) is talking why Ahsoka is absent for most of the rest of the season (=> rest of season 2 = context) and that the main reason is that there isn't the right opposition available at that time period (= context = rest of season 2), which is absolutely correct since Maul is trapped on Malachor and thus only the Emperor and Vader are possibly available to fight her.

I agree with this.

But as a general rule I wouldn't trust Filoni's ranking on Maul vs Ahsoka anyway. Because he's clearly more than a little biased.

Emperordmb
Plus I'm pretty sure the proposed alternative was Maul and Ahsoka as one group and Kanan and Ezra as the other... in which case... yeah that is the logical choice.

Besides, Maul has other attributes that make him the most valuable group member, ie. his familiarity with Malachor, and the fact that he knows what to do with the holocron (you know... the thing Ezra has).

Beniboybling
First, there is no objective evidence that Maul's fighting style was the reason he performed better then Ahsoka & Kanan against the Inquisitors in Twilight of the Apprentice. Second, Ahsoka's fighting style is at least as aggressive and overwhelming as Maul's, looking at how she in Future of the Force was the aggressor when fighting two Inquisitors.Juyo is the most aggressive (and unpredictable) of the fighting forms, far more so than whatever Ataru/Djem So hybrid Ahsoka might have been employing. So in terms of a rapidly overpowering offense, yes its going to be more effective, and for a bunch of lightsaber novices, its complex and unpredictable style would be even more devastating.

You needn't reiterate your dumbass theory that Ahsoka and Maul stood and did nothing for 1:30, nobody is buying it.

Regardless, failing to overwhelm Ahsoka after 20 seconds of fighting, in any meaningful way, still doesn't accurately reflect Maul being significantly greater than when such a gap did exist between himself an Jinn, he had the latter rapidly backpedaling from the off.

Apply common sense and you'll find a dark side nexus is the most logical explanation, I'll wait.

As for none of the lightsiders displaying "any negative effects", wrong considering Ahsoka does not perform nearly as well against the Inquisitors as she did in Future of the Force, and Ezra performs much better when tapping in to the dark side.

Remains an edge Maul has over her regardless.

See above.

Season 2 is not a time period, time period means era i.e. the OT era. And the Emperor is no less available to fight Ahsoka than Maul, in fact, even less so.

Ahsoka's performance against the Inquisitors in Future of the Force compares fairly well actually. She was able to KO the Fifth Brother twice telekinetically and with a physical attack, where Maul failed to do either to any of them. And was able to overwhelm the Seventh Sister in a matter of seconds with an offensive flurry that Maul only replicated with the aid of the Jedi. It is only on Malachor that Ahsoka's performance is no longer as impressive.

And my intepretation of Ahsoka's duel with Maul is far more logical and widely agreed upon than yours.

Darth Thor
Maul was definitely more aggressive against the Inquisitors than Ahsoka.

But Beni you really gonna take Filoni seriously and literally that "no one" being able to compete against her except Vader and Palpatine? I guess Ahsoka >> Maul confirmederm

DarthDuelist9
Plus I'm pretty sure the proposed alternative was Maul and Ahsoka as one group and Kanan and Ezra as the other... in which case... yeah that is the logical choice.

Besides, Maul has other attributes that make him the most valuable group member, ie. his familiarity with Malachor, and the fact that he knows what to do with the holocron (you know... the thing Ezra has).

How sure? Evidence? It could as easily have been Maul - Kanan.

Yes but they use "Ezra's weakness" as a way to divide the groups, so I assume that's their criteria.

Beniboybling
Maul was definitely more aggressive against the Inquisitors than Ahsoka.

But Beni you really gonna take Filoni seriously and literally that "no one" being able to compete against her except Vader and Palpatine? I guess Ahsoka >> Maul confirmederm Like Joker says, it lends credence to the idea that only Vader and Palpatine are her true betters, not sure where you got the idea that it makes Ahsoka well above Maul though.

However I'm more interested in ensuring the statement is properly interpreted, if you don't want to take Filoni's word for it that's your business.

DarthDuelist9
Juyo is the most aggressive (and unpredictable) of the fighting forms, far more so than whatever Ataru/Djem So hybrid Ahsoka might have been employing. So in terms of a rapidly overpowering offense, yes its going to be more effective, and for a bunch of lightsaber novices, its complex and unpredictable style would be even more devastating.

Point still stands that in Future of the Force she had no problem being overwhelming and aggressive.

I provided evidence and you just called it "dumbass", I think it's pretty clear who has the better argument.

The gap between Jinn and Maul is obviously bigger then between Maul and Ahsoka.

A nexus you have no idea how powerful it is or how it even works considering Gilroy himself admitted he isn't the guy who's deciding about things like that.

There could be multiple explanations regarding Ahsoka performing worse then in Future of the Force, it's hardly conclusive evidence that they experienced negative effects from the nexus.

The same edge every Sith has over a Jedi then.

Anything can be a time period, it's "an amount of time". Context man, context. The Emperor is theoretically available since he isn't trapped on a planet.

Indeed, he just ragdolled the 7th sister when he got serious...

The 7th Sister lasted 50 seconds against Ahsoka in Future of the Force, that's hardly impressive for Ahsoka.

"far more logical" without actual evidence? Good job

Darth Thor
Like Joker says, it lends credence to the idea that only Vader and Palpatine are her true betters, not sure where you got the idea that it makes Ahsoka well above Maul though.

However I'm more interested in ensuring the statement is properly interpreted, if you don't want to take Filoni's word for it that's your business.

Well if you take his words literally then yeah it means Maul can't compete against Ahsoka.

Omg Filoni isn't the final say on Canon, and he's certainly not Objective when it comes to Ahsoka. Sure his commentary gives us insight to creator intentions. But it's still just commentary. Nothing more nothing less.

Kurk
The facts say otherwise

UCanShootMyNova

... I've literally been saying this from day f*cking one and everybody disregards it but when you say it it's taken seriously?

What the actual f*ck?

( Not mad at you DMB. Just the nonsense that goes on here. )

Beniboybling
Point still stands that in Future of the Force she had no problem being overwhelming and aggressive.And the point still stands that Maul's fighting style would have been more effective against them.

It's the general consensus yes, especially when in light of the glaring flaw in your argument your response was "who cares" or something along those lines. Either patch it up or concede the point.

A good start. The point stands.

Which only makes taking Maul's feats on Malachor at face value more circumspect.

You won't have any trouble listing them then. I'll wait.

Correct, dark siders tend to be better killers than light siders, that much should be obvious. That said when fighting Maul, I'm sure she'd have no qualms in cutting him down.

Common sense dear, common sense. A season is not an "amount of time" when referring to TV. An era is. More to the point the Emperor did not appear in Season 2 at all, and was never going to. So the idea that his statement encapsulates this one set of episodes (that Maul is nonetheless present in) become increasingly strained.

And actually he's busy running an Empire, regardless Filoni never says anything about "availability", only that nobody in the time frame could match Ashoka, that's another context you've shoehorned in to his statement.

In a non-combat situation. erm

And when Ahsoka went all-out, she last like 5.

Evidence of what? Need I really explain why Maul and Ahsoka not fighting for 1:30 does not make a lick of sense?

Beniboybling
Well if you take his words literally then yeah it means Maul can't compete against Ahsoka.

Omg Filoni isn't the final say on Canon, and he's certainly not Objective when it comes to Ahsoka. Sure his commentary gives us insight to creator intentions. But it's still just commentary. Nothing more nothing less. It means he can't match her blow for blow i.e. he can't equal her in combat, that doesn't preclude him holding his own.

And I just said you are entitled to your opinion on the matter. smile

Petrus
They're close, but Ahsoka is simply better.

Emperordmb
Point still stands that in Future of the Force she had no problem being overwhelming and aggressive.
Yeah and she trashed two of them in a similar way that Maul trashed them in the season finale. Further proof Ahsoka wasn't going all-out on them.

I provided evidence and you just called it "dumbass", I think it's pretty clear who has the better argument.
Yeah, and in TPM despite moving and leaping around a lot, Kenobi and Maul ended up in roughly the same spot that their 1v1 started in when Maul force pushed him.

I also fail to see why they'd just be standing there.

A nexus you have no idea how powerful it is or how it even works considering Gilroy himself admitted he isn't the guy who's deciding about things like that.
So you're saying the nexus doesn't prove anything because you can't judge how big the amp is... yet you're saying Ahsoka is definitively not even on par with Maul because a quote suggests he's better that provides no indication as to how large the gap is between them.

The problem here is that Maul with an indeterminately large dark side boost is above Ahsoka by an indeterminate amount, and you think that on its own is solid enough grounds to suggest that Ahsoka and Maul can't possibly be roughly on par?

There could be multiple explanations regarding Ahsoka performing worse then in Future of the Force, it's hardly conclusive evidence that they experienced negative effects from the nexus.
You argued that a decently sized nexus effect is unlikely because the lightsiders didn't display any negative effects... Beni provides a disparity in Ahsoka's performance, and you say that isn't necessarily due to the nexus.

The problem with this argument is that you were the one who argued that there couldn't be much of an effect if the nexus didn't weaken the lightsiders, effectively asserting that the absence of an effect supports your theory, then when Beni suggested a negative effect, you said it couldn't be definitively tied to the nexus.

The reason you pushing this doesn't make much sense is that while you could argue the performance disparity wasn't a result of the nexus, that disparity itself existing makes it ambiguous enough that you can't prove the absence of a negative nexus effect against the lightsiders, which takes away your ability to prove the notion that the nexus had little to no impact.

Anything can be a time period, it's "an amount of time". Context man, context. The Emperor is theoretically available since he isn't trapped on a planet.
If it's in the context of the era, Maul exists in that era. If it's in the context of the story-telling of Rebels, coming up with some contrived reason for Maul fighting Ahsoka makes a lot more sense than Sidious stepping in for some reason.

Indeed, he just ragdolled the 7th sister when he got serious...

The 7th Sister lasted 50 seconds against Ahsoka in Future of the Force, that's hardly impressive for Ahsoka.
As far as "when this character got serious" arguments go... Ahsoka literally instantly bested the Seventh Sister in martial combat unarmed and proceeded to ragdoll her.

"far more logical" without actual evidence? Good job
You mean like arguing a quote that may not even prove Maul's superiority over her somehow means the gap is big enough that they can't possibly be on par... yet at the same time you say you can ignore the effects of malachor because their magnitude was never confirmed?

Beniboybling
an DMB timing. smile

Emperordmb
https://i.imgflip.com/1db2vw.gif

|King Joker|
First, there is no objective evidence that Maul's fighting style was the reason he performed better then Ahsoka & Kanan against the Inquisitors in Twilight of the Apprentice. It's a logical explanation, because it's obvious that not every character will perform as effectively against one opponent than another would. As Beni pointed out, Maul's Juyo would have been incredibly effective against the Inquisitors because of its extremely complicated move set, and the chance that the Inquisitors may have been particularly off-guard to deal with the Sith Lord's incredibly brutal offense that Ahsoka doesn't really employ.

Second, Ahsoka's fighting style is at least as aggressive and overwhelming as Maul's, looking at how she in Future of the Force was the aggressor when fighting two Inquisitors. She's visibly not as aggressive in "Future of the Force", and actually frequently pauses her offensive for dialogue in that fight with the Seventh Sister, not keeping any sustained barrage going. There's also the fact that she was likely passing up potential lethal openings given her unwillingness to kill the Inquisitors.

The fight between Maul and Ahsoka isn't long enough to be conclusive evidence, they fought for something around 20 seconds without any interruption while for example Darth Vader only began pushing any kind of advantage against Ahsoka after 20 seconds in their fight. Now before you're going to bring up the fight lasted another extra minute, we never see them starting to fight when the screen cuts to Ezra climbing the temple while when we get back to them (after the minute) they're standing in the exact same position as before with the only difference being that they are in a bladelock. This would indicate that they've only started to fight recently because when we look at the rest of the fight, both fighters are jumping all over the place (clearly showing that neither of them are stationary fighters) so we can accurately extrapolate that they haven't fought for long when we cut back to them after the 1 minute break. So Maul being significally above Ahsoka isn't contradicted, not even remotely. So, what were Ahsoka and Maul doing for over a minute if not fighting? Was Ahsoka just listening to Maul drone on about his evil plans? And the lack of mobility between the two in the first unseen portion can very well point to parity between them.

1. There is not conclusive evidence on that either, Gilroy commented during DragonCon that it was a "Dark Side hotspot" and it "allow the Inquisitors to fly" but he also added that he isn't the right person to ask that kind of questions to. We have no idea how the Inquisitors could fly in the first place, let alone that Malachor actively enhanced the lightsaber combat skill of Dark Side users while also taking into account that none of the Light Side users (Ahsoka, Ezra, Kanan) experienced any negative effects that should come along with the nexus. I think it's pretty obvious that a dark side hotspot is pretty much a nexus, come on now. The Inquisitors were likely using a lightsaber assisted Force flight ability that they were able to accomplish because said dark side nexus. I feel like these aren't far-fetched conclusions to make, and honestly pretending to need more evidence as to how the Inquisitors could all of a sudden fly (when it's mentioned in the context of talking about dark side hotspots) is being a little obtuse.

2. She preferred not to kill the Inquisitors but she never said that she wouldn't do it when it was necessary, same kind of mentality most Jedi have. It also didn't stop her from incapacitating (and pushing advantages when she had the chance) the 5th Brother and 7th Sister in Future of the Force so I very much doubt it would hinder her more then any Jedi in the mythos. She isn't a Jedi, and she refrained from killing them because she made the conclusion that more Inquisitors would enter the equation if she did, which would have increased the Rebels' problems. I think I should point out that she even refrained from killing the Fifth Brother when she destroyed his lightsaber, so that's even more evidence that she passes up killing blows when against the Inquisitors, even on Malachor.

3. Well it actually does, the entire context (where, how,...) is similar if not exactly the same in both situations (even their fighting style) so give me one good reason why a perfectly valid equation with the same reference point (Inquisitors, environment,...) shouldn't be correct? I think this has been covered.

The thing is, Filoni's quote never implied that Ahsoka > Maul, you pulled that part of the interview completely out of it's context. He (Filoni) is talking why Ahsoka is absent for most of the rest of the season (=> rest of season 2 = context) and that the main reason is that there isn't the right opposition available at that time period (= context = rest of season 2), which is absolutely correct since Maul is trapped on Malachor and thus only the Emperor and Vader are possibly available to fight her. Quite the opposite is actually claimed on the episode guide of TotA where it confirms that Maul's the strongest member of the group (which included Ahsoka) and leaves out the possibility that they would be on par (since it refers to it as "THE logical choice"wink. "Time period" does not mean season 2, the "time period" would be the general era, in which Filoni clarifies that in this era, Ahsoka's only true superiors are Vader and the Emperor. Maul being the logicial choice to protect Ezra against Inquisitors also isn't some definitive statement of superiority over Ahsoka you're desperately trying to make it out to be.

In the end all the evidence is pointing at Maul being superior, accolades (episode guide) & feats (Inquisitors). Everything you brought up is either reaching (e.g. Ahsoka not wanting to kill the Inquisitors, Maul's fighting style which would be better suited to counter the Inquisitors) or based on personal interpretation (e.g. Maul fighting with Ahsoka for the full minute offscreen). You're trying to peddle some ABC logic with the Inquisitors and you're latching on to a quote that doesn't prove anything. Ahsoka stalemated Maul for over a minute, and your argument against that involves accepting some ridiculous idea that Maul and Ahsoka stood still for well over a minute and just decided to start fighting a couple seconds before the screen cut back to them.

Beniboybling
eek!

The carnage continues.

DarthDuelist9
Great, the Ahsoka brigade has awakend.

UCanShootMyNova
This pleases me. Maul's fall has turned into an endless loop as he drops through the dephs of a bottomless pit. smile

Also

Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
... I've literally been saying this from day f*cking one and everybody disregards it but when you say it it's taken seriously?

What the actual f*ck?

( Not mad at you DMB. Just the nonsense that goes on here. )

Beniboybling
Go one Syn, deal the KO. smile

Emperordmb
https://i.imgflip.com/14821k.gif

|King Joker|
Great, the Ahsoka brigade has awakend. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jy-QbberpXM

UCanShootMyNova
Go one Syn, deal the KO. smile

Really Beni? You'd let me have that honor?

Beniboybling
Consider it your induction into our ranks. smile

UCanShootMyNova
Alrightie. I'll see what I can do.

Edit: Wait, who should I tackle? It looks like you already got everyone. sad

Beniboybling
At this point there's nothing left to do but slander DD's tarnished name. smile

UCanShootMyNova
Damn. Well, I'm a pretty good slanderer. smile

DarthDuelist9
Yeah sure go ahead, I don't care anymore. I was going to do a ton of Maul stuff but fck that

UCanShootMyNova
butt fck that

With pleasure. smile

Zenwolf
Not sure this was what Ant expected. Hmm.

Darth Thor

Their kind is growing faster than we ever imagined.

DarthDuelist9
Yeah, they've pushed far enough that I don't care anymore about Maul

Darth Thor
Yeah, they've pushed far enough that I don't care anymore about Maul

Noooo!!! You let them turn you from the Maul cause.

Fine I'll just defend Maul all on my own.

quanchi112

Fine I'll just defend Maul all on my own. You are no Maul fan. Do not get it twisted you puke. You love bashing Maul.

Darth Thor
Whatever Quanchi said doesn't count. Him defending Maul is really his way of making everyone hate Maul.

He's the Maul hater's dream.

DarthDuelist9
Lol Thor is besides Swords and Silver probably Maul's most loyal supporter

quanchi112
Whatever Quanchi said doesn't count. Him defending Maul is really his way of making everyone hate Maul.

He's the Maul hater's dream. So my impact on this board is unmatched. Maul is safe in my hands.

DarthDuelist9

DarthDuelist9

DarthDuelist9
You guys all thinking you defeated me, yeah that didn't turn out well.

DarthDuelist9

Fine I'll just defend Maul all on my own.

Never smile

Ziggystardust
So are accepting that Malchor was a dark side nexus worthy of amping it's inhabitants? Nerfing Maul and potentially Vader?

DarthDuelist9
Originally posted by Ziggystardust
So are accepting that Malchor was a dark side nexus worthy of amping it's inhabitants? Nerfing Maul and potentially Vader?

Depends on how big the effect of the nexus is, at this point there is no conclusive evidence on it. Personally, looking at how none of the Light Side users experienced negative side-effects of this nexus, I doubt it is a strong one.

Beniboybling
You guys all thinking you defeated me, yeah that didn't turn out well. Forget about me dear?

DarthDuelist9
Forget about me dear?

Did I?

EDIT: Oh yeah, back on page 2, sorry my fault.

|King Joker|
The quoting system on KMC chooses the shittiest times to act retarded, I swear.

DarthDuelist9
Beni, I'll see what my discussion with Joker & DMB brings forward, if any of your points still stand I'll respond to them if you don't mind.

Beniboybling
Well in the mean, let's briefly go over the various gaps in your argument (and your logic).

1. Maul had a definite form advantage over the Inquisitors, regardless of Ahsoka's ability to be aggressive.

2. At no point was Ahsoka or Kanan in mortal danger of being killed the Inquisitors, so no, she never had a reason to kill.

3. An argument predicated on logic has to make logical sense, in that respect hand-waving that which smacks as an absurdity is a double standard, as the exact same approach you be taken regarding Ahsoka & Maul failing to flip about being "unrealistic."

4. We are not in court, lmao. According to the principles of law yes, innocent until prove guilty is a rule, outside of the court, you appealing to an absence of evidence.

5. The idea that Filoni was discussing who was "available" to fight Ahsoka during that particular season is nowhere stated or even implied, rather contexts you've shoe-horned in. And more to the point, the Emperor was never going to appear in Season 2.

DarthDuelist9
Well in the mean, let's briefly go over the various gaps in your argument (and your logic).

1. Maul had a definite form advantage over the Inquisitors, regardless of Ahsoka's ability to be aggressive.

2. At no point was Ahsoka or Kanan in mortal danger of being killed the Inquisitors, so no, she never had a reason to kill.

3. An argument predicated on logic has to make logical sense, in that respect hand-waving that which smacks as an absurdity is a double standard, as the exact same approach you be taken regarding Ahsoka & Maul failing to flip about being "unrealistic."

4. We are not in court, lmao. According to the principles of law yes, innocent until prove guilty is a rule, outside of the court, you appealing to an absence of evidence.

5. The idea that Filoni was discussing who was "available" to fight Ahsoka is nowhere stated or even implied, rather contexts you've shoe-horned in. And more to the point, the Emperor was never going to appear in Season 2.

1. Evidence?

2. She still wanted to defeat/subdue the Inquisitors so there is no reason to not use the advantages she gets like in Future of the Force.

3. The difference between both cases is that there is actual evidence pointing toward them not fighting for anything close to a minute, we can accurately extrapolate how they would've fought during that one minute using the things wee seen on screen. Contrary to them actual fighting because we can't figure out anything else they would've been doing.

4. The things is that these rules are there for a reason, not to mention that the ball is in your camp, you have to prove your point not the other way around.

5. The title of the article mentions how it's a recap of season 2, so it's obviously going to be about that season. The emperor was still more 'available' then Maul because he could go where he wanted while Maul was trapped. Not to mention that it actually doesn't matter since it's Filoni's opinion and starwars.com blogs aren't canon.

Beniboybling
1. Provided and conceded to on pg. 2?

2. That's not the point, the point is she's not out to kill, Maul is.

3. What we see on screen is two combatants who appear about to fight, and have every reason and intention of doing so, from which indeed we can extrapolate, in the absence of a plausible reason for not fighting, that fight is what they did.

On the other hand for the very same reason you've stipulated against this logic, that we do not see them fight, we cannot assume they did not move around as you've asserted, before simply returning to the same spot.

4. Yes because when you are going to have someone charged with a crime, you need definitive proof, and cannot keep them in proverbial limbo until that proof comes around.

In this case no, you've predicated the belief that Maul > Ahsoka on the basis that Malachor is not a dark side nexus, however this cannot be ruled out as a possibility, and you've done nothing but appeal to a lack of definitive proof to the contrary to state otherwise, which yes is a fallacy.

Moreover you've failed to provide any alternative explanation to a) the ability of the Inquisitors to fly on Malachor b) Ahsoka's dipped performance against the Inquistors. Which leaves me to believe the presence of a nexus is indeed, the only explanation.

5. That doesn't preclude Filoni making a general statement regarding the period at all. You've just decided that.

Indeed I'd suggest clinging to the non-binding nature of his statement as opposed to attempting to force a false reading. thumb up

|King Joker|
Dude, just think it out. How would Maul's fighting style not be more advantageous than Ahsoka's? It's pretty much the exact same reason why Dooku would last a shorter amount of time against Sidous than he would against Yoda. It's a similar reason why Maul stomps Savage, yet his peer in Kenobi didn't -- or why Ventress does much better against Anakin than against Dooku. Different fighters stack up differently against one another, it's just a simple fact, not something that should have to be spoon-fed.

She wasn't being as aggressive as Maul (which is what you were claiming) because she chose not to keep any sustained offensive going, which is the point -- and it also is one of the explanations why Ahsoka's fight was longer in FotF.

You'd have a point about Ahsoka's mindset when facing the Inquisitors, but unfortunately unlike other Jedi who choose not to kill their opponents because of Jedi ideals, if Ahsoka chose to kill one of the Inquisitors there would be serious repercussions, such as even more Inquisitors entering the picture. That's something she'd logically want to avoid at all costs. And as mentioned before, even when the Fifth Brother was disarmed at her hands she didn't attempt a killing blow, also Ahsoka (and I doubt even Kanan) were ever in any truly life-threatening circumstances with the Inquisitors.

It is your problem, because it makes your theory completely and utterly illogical. To accept your 'evidence' would mean having to accept the insane premise that Maul and Ahsoka abstained from fighting during the course of well over a minute. That makes your argument very hard to believe, especially when compared to the pretty easy to accept idea that Maul and Ahsoka were evenly matched during that first minute and a half, hence the relative lack advancement or retreat from Ahsoka or Maul.

We only see one strike from Ahsoka when the screen cuts back and they start jumping all over the place when Ahsoka actually starts to push Maul back.

It's evidence that Maul was more powerful than standard since he's on a dark side nexus, which would've given him an advantage, no matter how you slice it.

I really doubt the Inquisitors were pushing her to her absolute max that she had to pull out all the stops, and seriously? You don't think she could have killed the Fifth Brother after she just did this?:

http://i.makeagif.com/media/11-01-2016/fqUnw0.gif

She had him dead to rights and could have killed him easily -- it's undeniable evidence that she was refraining from killing the Inquisitors.

https://67.media.tumblr.com/b19e82edcb1f3b1c70efa98dc84fbb04/tumblr_inline_o096rkWPTO1t6y6un_540.png

You conceded that 'time period' meant 'general era', and the quote says We all felt that Ahsoka, the only person that could really match her in this time period, blow for blow, would be Vader or the Emperor -- so Filoni is saying Ahsoka's only true superiors in this general era are Vader and the Emperor.

And yeah, Maul is stronger than Ahsoka against the Inquisitors, which is the enemy Ezra was vulnerable against. smile

https://67.media.tumblr.com/ffe44558e4cbd599e276b0161a265af9/tumblr_inline_o096rw1bsa1t6y6un_540.png

Darth Thor
Hey DarthDuelist is back on the Maul camp! Yay!

quanchi112
He never left you numbskull.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by |King Joker|
The quoting system on KMC chooses the shittiest times to act retarded, I swear.

lol that's so annoying especially when posting from a phone.

|King Joker|
Hey DarthDuelist is back on the Maul camp! Yay! A very poor decision on his part. smile

Beniboybling
I appreciate the withering Ahsoka pics Joker. smile

|King Joker|
smile

Geistalt
Then it looks like Exar isn't 6'2.8", after all ^^

Darth Abonis
Can't we all just agree Maul and Ahsoka are approx on par with each other?

Hear, hear

DarthDuelist9

DarthDuelist9

DarthAnt66
Bar PIS, Maul's better than Tano, lol.

DarthDuelist9
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Bar PIS, Maul's better than Tano, lol.

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Darth Thor
Yeah but PIS is permanently on Tano's side by the will of Filoni.

DarthDuelist9
Yeah but PIS is permanently on Tano's side by the will of Filoni.

Sure, he even said in an interview that he wants Ahsoka to be mentioned in the same name as Luke, Leia and Han in terms of popularity stick out tongue Anyway he isn't supervising director of Rebels anymore so...

Zenwolf
Luke, Leia and Han in terms of popularity stick out tongue

Good luck with that happening, the difference between those 3 and her...is the fact the former 3 are actual people.

DarthDuelist9
Yeah, the thing is, Ahsoka's like his favorite character and he has a lot of power in CW and Rebels so he's obviously going to try to hype her as much as possible.

Beniboybling
@D-Tard. smile

1. Juyo being the most aggressive and unpredictable of the seven forms is a fact, not theoretical.

2. That's not the point, the point is she's not out to kill, Maul is.

Not sure what's so difficult to grasp here, seems like your being wilfully retarded.

3. A load of blather, tbh, but it appears I'm going to have to pick it apart regardless.
Quite, in which case the most logical answer is the whole time, because there is no logical reason for them to do otherwise.

Interpretable evidence, in which case given your interpretation fails to resolve the aforementioned problem, it is bunk.

Or in fewer words my reading makes logical sense, whereas yours does not.

As opposed to the non-evidence that is Maul and Ahsoka poised to attack? Lmao.

Regardless during the Siege of Mandalore Ahsoka employed Dun Moch to lure Maul into a trap, which in part involved moving away from him and yet here she had no intention of doing so and by your logic did not move an inch.

In fact its in Ahsoka's best interests to eliminate Maul so she can help Ezra, which its later revealed her intentions to be.

And the fact that Maul trashed talked her for 5 seconds in separate occasions is no basis for him doing so for a minute and a half, or anything close. Yeah, the strained nature of these claims only reflects the inadequacy of your reading.

On the other hand I'm seeing no response to perfectly adequate explanation that they simply returned to the same spot after a bout of fighting.

You brought forward a good laugh yeah, but now it's just getting tiresome. But points for effort regardless.

4. Whereas we are not, which is why the same logic does not apply, glad we cleared that one up.

Moving on.
Which relies on the conditions being neutral for both parties yes.

Or rather the unproven assumption I was talking about.

Which doesn't preclude it being a factor here at all, or rather you're appealing to an absence of evidence, a fallacy, yeah.

See above.

So what are you correcting here again?

5. Well time period can refer to a lot of things yes but given Rebels is set in the OT era, I think that narrows it down a bit don't you think? And of course when someone does not specify contexts you do not assume they are being specific. Christ.

On the other hand "those who are available to fight Ahsoka during season 2" is not synonymous with the "time period" by any stretch of the imagination, lmao. So again you're constructing false contexts.

A good start.

Point B is the evidence darling, in which case no, I do not buy the Fifth Brother going from being one shotted by Ahsoka physically and in the Force to staggering her with his strength and lasting against her in 1-v-1 combat for over a minute. Let's hear something better pls.

I lol'ed.

DarthDuelist9
The structure of your argument and usage of certain words says more then enough Beni, thank you for making things easy.

Beniboybling
I prefer to avoid rambling on yeah.

DarthDuelist9
Apparently you avoid creating a proper argument at all.

Beniboybling
You wound me DD, honest.

DarthAnt66
Duelist humiliating Beni.

DarthAnt66
Maul is likely the most highly trained lightsaber duelist in the history of Star Wars with immense raw potential and experience. Tano is a half-prodigy, half-trained Jedi. Considering the three main reasons for her success against Darth Vader was her speed, agility, and knowledge on Darth Vader's style, three advantages that are not existent against Maul, a prolonged conflict between Maul and Tano will almost always yield Maul as the *definitive* victor. There's no debate, Beni.

Zenwolf
knowledge on Darth Vader's style,.

Still find this doesn't make much sense..

DarthAnt66
While I would agree, it was specifically cited as one of the main reasons for her success, so we'll have to go with it.

Beniboybling
Duelist humiliating Beni. Cute, look DD you have a cheerleader. smile

Darth Thor
Sure, he even said in an interview that he wants Ahsoka to be mentioned in the same name as Luke, Leia and Han in terms of popularity stick out tongue Anyway he isn't supervising director of Rebels anymore so...

Like I said, "by the will of Filoni". As long as he has anything to say about it, she will be a serious powerhouse.

DarthDuelist9
Agreed then again she's most likely not going to appear on Rebels anymore by Filoni's own admission.

DarthDuelist9
Cute, look DD you have a cheerleader. smile

At least I have one wink

Beniboybling
He's only using you to get to me, friend. I wouldn't get attached.

DarthDuelist9
I know but it's still funny to see

UCanShootMyNova
Do you know? You're used by Ant so often I don't think you're actually aware of it when he does so anymore.

DarthDuelist9
Do you know? You're used by Ant so often I don't think you're actually aware of it when he does so anymore.

I barely speak with Ant so I doubt it

UCanShootMyNova
Except when he does speak to you you absorb his wank like a sponge before going to the nearest populated area and releasing the congealed mass upon the rest of us.

It's honestly a little disgusting.

DarthDuelist9
His wank? This is like the only time I've agreed with Ant( or the other way around) lol

UCanShootMyNova
I don't... I don't know how to respond to that. You literally agreed with something he was joking about not a week ago and then tried to adopt that position as your own when he admitted he was joking.

*Rubs forehead*

Look Harr you're a nice guy and all but you have to stop taking the half baked theories of decently intelligent individuals as gospel.

DarthDuelist9
I don't... I don't know how to respond to that. You literally agreed with something he was joking about not a week ago and then tried to adopt that position as your own when he admitted he was joking.

*Rubs forehead*

Look Harr you're a nice guy and all but you have to stop taking the half baked theories of decently intelligent individuals as gospel.

About what then since I honestly don't remember it?

UCanShootMyNova
Selective amnesia? You're becoming more of a KMC member everyday tbh.

DarthDuelist9
Selective amnesia? You're becoming more of a KMC member everyday tbh.

No seriously, which topic?

UCanShootMyNova
Google hangouts. Sidious not actually trying to kill any of the opponents he shocked with lightning.

DarthDuelist9
I've never used google hangouts before....

Emperordmb
Syndicate is confusing you with DarthSkywalker0, someone who rarely posts on here whose actually a pretty damn good debater and a pretty free thinker, but Syndicate has some ****in weird contempt for him and thinks he's just Ant's ***** for some reason.

UCanShootMyNova
This isn't Harrison?

My apologies friend. He's the only creature that deserves such abuse. smile

DarthDuelist9
Ohhh LOL

Beniboybling
Classic Syndicate. smile

Darth Thor
Agreed then again she's most likely not going to appear on Rebels anymore by Filoni's own admission.

His words at Celebration suggested otherwise.

|King Joker|
It's evidence in and of itself that fighting styles do influence fights, which is enough for me and many others not to take Maul's better performance against the Inquisitors than Ahsoka at face value as proof he's overall her superior.

1. Sure, but I think it's also the fact that Dooku is simply just far more refined than Ventress in their respective forms (Makashi) so he could easily exploit Ventress' relative sloppiness in the form he's a master in. Anakin, who frequently challenges Dooku / pushes him on his back foot, doesn't perform nearly as well against Ventress, and I think a big reason for that is because of the difference in forms between himself and Dooku.

2. I was actually referring to the fight where Kenobi and Ventress fight Savage and Maul.

3. Not necessarily, but the fact is is that judging who is the superior combatant just from their respective performances against the same fighters is extremely flawed, at least in this case.

The entire course of Maul's brief duel with the Inquisitors (except at the end of the fight) he never paused his offense -- Ahsoka did.

1. Ahsoka waits for the S.S. to come to her instead of meeting her offense with her own

2. Ahsoka pauses offense for dialogue

3. Ahsoka waits for 5 seconds without pushing an offensive against the Inquisitors

^ At three separate points in the fight, Ahsoka chose a more reactionary, patient response to the Inquisitors, which contrasts Maul's overwhelmingly aggressive, brutal, and virtually nonstop offense against the Inquisitors on Malachor. It invalidates your original claim that "Ahsoka's fighting style is at least as aggressive and overwhelming as Maul's, looking at how she in Future of the Force was the aggressor when fighting two Inquisitors."

https://66.media.tumblr.com/f0b6132db56c8a95a981abb2f1f1703a/tumblr_ndc362uDJd1qe4wc7o1_500.gif

That's where the nexus comes in.

It isn't factual evidence in the slightest, and you're really not comprehending what your idea means, i.e. that Maul and Ahsoka stood still for like a minute and a half. Ahsoka and Maul only started moving away from their original position when Ahsoka pushed Maul back with her offense, so because that's the whole reason why they started distancing themselves heavily from their original position, why is it crazy to say "Hey, what if Ahsoka and Maul were stalemating in the beginning, hence the relative lack of movement?" Or like Beni has proposed, they advanced and retreated and ended up in the same place when the screen went back to them (scenario: Maul tries to get around Ahsoka to finish Kanan off, but Ahsoka has to stay pretty close to Kanan to prevent any openings Maul can exploit to strike Kanan down for good). I find these possibilities far more likely than Maul Gemini'ing for a minute and thirty with Ahsoka just chilling while Ezra's activating a WMD.

1. Maul only talked after a brief saber lock and after the blast from the temple interrupted their fighting. On Mandalore, Ahsoka was purposefully luring Maul into a trap and was trying to get him riled up, so those examples don't prove anything.

2. There's nothing unlikely about Ahsoka and Maul fighting very soon after the screen cuts to Ezra going up the temple for pretty obvious reasons (i.e. Ahsoka needs to get to Ezra ASAP, Maul is an imminent threat to her and Kanan's safety, so Ahsoka would obviously want him dead). These are just basic, obvious, simple conclusions anyone should be able to make, man.

I thought we already reached an agreement that Malachor is likely a dark side nexus? Obviously, a dark side nexus would amp a dark sider like Maul. Gilroy doesn't have to spell everything out for us to make simple conclusions, and I feel as if it's implied anyway. The storygroup probably did take it into consideration since it was the reason why the Inqusitors could all of a sudden fly, which almost certainly was connected to their increased power on the nexus (i.e. lightsaber assisted Force flight).

oh i luv equations very fun

But yeah, if the nexus was influential enough to allow the Inquisitors to make extensive use of Force flight for prolonged durations, it's definitely a noticeable increase.

https://67.media.tumblr.com/30795d695bd491735c8ba0c08ffc7bc8/tumblr_inline_o096s6fe1O1t6y6un_540.png

I feel like Beni sufficiently covered this so I'll just leave this point if that's okay with y'all.

You're the context guy, my man, apply the context to the quote and you'll see the light. smile

|King Joker|
My argument revolves around taking into consideration multiple different aspects regarding Ahsoka's state of mind in her duel with Maul, the Inquisitors, and the fact that her fighting style simply wasn't as effective as Maul's was in fighting their common enemy, all of which are incredibly important in understanding and accurately analyzing Ahsoka and Maul. Unfortunately, during the vast majority of this debate, if not all of it, you severely downplayed the circumstances if not outright ignored them in favor of half-baked conclusions you made from a quote and a performance against Inquisitors, as well your perpetuation of a tunnel-visioned perspective regarding Maul and Ahsoka's fight that truly makes no sense when everything is all said and done. All in all, I feel like your argument took less into account, wasn't as well analyzed, and used inaccurate examples to support your points.

Yeah this was fun and I think it's a good ending point for our discussion.

Till next time. smile
http://i.makeagif.com/media/11-03-2016/DJTnX5.gif

DarthAnt66
Joker's dominating the conversation whereas Beni is lagging behind.

Emperordmb
https://i.imgflip.com/14xspq.gif

DarthDuelist9
@Joker: After reading your comment I think it's pretty possible that we might actually reach an agreement of some form if you're up for it?

cs_zoltan
Gai. You are not suppose to reach an agreement. You should call each other disgusting cocksucking phags until one of you runs away.

Darth Thor
@Joker: After reading your comment I think it's pretty possible that we might actually reach an agreement of some form if you're up for it?

He send he's ending it! Don't you know last one to post is always the winner?

Now's your chance. Post!

DarthDuelist9
I don't have the time now to post a complete post stick out tongue

Beniboybling
Cogent points Joker. thumb up

Beniboybling
Joker's dominating the conversation whereas Beni is lagging behind. Still waiting for DD to muster a response, yeah.

DarthDuelist9
With all due respect Beni but that was one ugly comment besides Joker made roughly the same points so who cares who answers who? If in the end an 'agreement' is reached that's respectable, that's the most important thing.

Beniboybling
Hmm what are you referring to darling?

DarthDuelist9
I found Joker's commet better structured and better explained even though you raised the same points so I'll respond to Joker and then we'll see wathever comes from it I guess.

Beniboybling
A concession, I expect. smile

DarthDuelist9
Haha funny guy

|King Joker|
Beni if you want you can respond to whatever DD9 responds to me with since I think I'm done here tbh

Beniboybling
Suits me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.