Beerus The Destroyer vs Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

t0sh
Beerus can destroy Universes but can he defeat Galactus?

-Logical reasoning only.
-Arguments must be supported by feats.

ghostman
show me beerus destroying a universe.

t0sh
When Beerus was fighting Goku(Super Saiyan God) the shock-waves generated from their punches was effecting the entire Universe, and even the dimensions outside of the Universe. Beerus also has multiple statements that tell us (through narrative structure) that he can destroy an entire Universe in one-shot.

Show me feats that Galactus has that can surpass that.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Lord Beerus defeats Devourer!Galactus, IMO.

Loses to Lifebringer, though.

carver9
He beats Galactus EASILY imo and this fight has already been done.

Henry_Pym
Originally posted by t0sh
When Beerus was fighting Goku(Super Saiyan God) the shock-waves generated from their punches was effecting the entire Universe, and even the dimensions outside of the Universe. Beerus also has multiple statements that tell us (through narrative structure) that he can destroy an entire Universe in one-shot.

Show me feats that Galactus has that can surpass that. it also didn't destroy anything.

These kind of feats are worthless to quantify,

Galactus fists the cat threw a planet.

carver9
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
it also didn't destroy anything.

These kind of feats are worthless to quantify,

Galactus fists the cat threw a planet.

Lol...they destroyed suns and melted planets. Did you even look at the show?

Galactus gets a hole punched clean through him.

NemeBro
At full power Galactus would effortlessly win.

carver9
Beerus stomps with ease.

cdtm
Originally posted by t0sh

Show me feats that Galactus has that can surpass that.

1. Nothing was destroyed.

2. When Galactus fought Tyrant, they affected countless dimensions.

Surtur
Originally posted by carver9
Lol...they destroyed suns and melted planets. Did you even look at the show?

Galactus gets a hole punched clean through him.

Dude I'm not saying Beerus loses, but what the hell are you going on about? Why are you bringing up feats of destroying a sun and melting a planet in a fight with Galactus?

This is like if there was a Superman vs Thor fight and I said Superman punches a hole through Thor because in one comic he lifted up a car.

If you're going to say someone gets a hole punched clean through them, and that person is *Galactus* then please do not precede that with your silly talk about suns. Provide actual evidence that shows this. Galactus teleports galaxies with his mind, puts lesser cosmics into timeloops, tanks supernova's, has fights that lay waste to galaxies as a side effect, has fights in other dimensions that threaten to destroy those dimensions as a side effect, etc.

carver9
Originally posted by Surtur
Dude I'm not saying Beerus loses, but what the hell are you going on about? Why are you bringing up feats of destroying a sun and melting a planet in a fight with Galactus?

This is like if there was a Superman vs Thor fight and I said Superman punches a hole through Thor because in one comic he lifted up a car.

If you're going to say someone gets a hole punched clean through them, and that person is *Galactus* then please do not precede that with your silly talk about suns. Provide actual evidence that shows this. Galactus teleports galaxies with his mind, puts lesser cosmics into timeloops, tanks supernova's, has fights that lay waste to galaxies as a side effect, has fights in other dimensions that threaten to destroy those dimensions as a side effect, etc.

Who said anything about destroying a sun is the reason Beerus wins? He said they didn't destroy anything during their Universal clash when overall, they did. It was a correction, not a display of a reason why Beerus would win or lose. Do you get it now? It's like saying "when Galactus and Tenebrous fought, they didn't even destroy a piece of dirt on the ground". I'm hoping someone correct me since we seen mountains and buildings crumbling. Do you get it now? The sun being destroyed isn't the ft...it's their punching power being felt in dimensions outside of their universe that is the ft. It's their punching powering almost destroying "everything" that is the ft.

Anyways, Beta Ray Bill punched a hole clean through Galactus with his power. I don't doubt at all that Beerus could repeat the process to a much faster rate. Any attack that Galactus does gets cancelled out and you naming versatility of Galactus, lol, have you been keeping up with Super. Beerus is wiping people out of existence throughout all the time line with just a word. I'm not impressed with anything you said.

Beerus and Champa punching power was threatening the universe and you think punching a hole in Galactus is questionable. Get out of here.

RealityWarper
Beerus can definitely beat Galactus.

cdtm
Galactus eats him.

Surtur
Who said anything about destroying a sun is the reason Beerus wins? He said they didn't destroy anything during their Universal clash when overall, they did. It was a correction, not a display of a reason why Beerus would win or lose. Do you get it now? It's like saying "when Galactus and Tenebrous fought, they didn't even destroy a piece of dirt on the ground". I'm hoping someone correct me since we seen mountains and buildings crumbling. Do you get it now? The sun being destroyed isn't the ft...it's their punching power being felt in dimensions outside of their universe that is the ft. It's their punching powering almost destroying "everything" that is the ft.

Anyways, Beta Ray Bill punched a hole clean through Galactus with his power. I don't doubt at all that Beerus could repeat the process to a much faster rate. Any attack that Galactus does gets cancelled out and you naming versatility of Galactus, lol, have you been keeping up with Super. Beerus is wiping people out of existence throughout all the time line with just a word. I'm not impressed with anything you said.

Beerus and Champa punching power was threatening the universe and you think punching a hole in Galactus is questionable. Get out of here.

Notice I never said Beerus loses, I said the feats you posted don't show he wins. Do you get it?

cdtm
Notice I never said Beerus loses, I said the feats you posted don't show he wins. Do you get it?

Don't feed the troll. wink

carver9

I never posted or brought up a ft in here to decide this battle. I corrected someone.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by NemeBro
At full power Galactus would effortlessly win.

carver9
What has full powered Galactus done? You an access Google to help you because I'm sure you do not know.

SSJGGogeta
Beerus' feats at this point put him well above Galactus. He was able to destroy the universe with 2 and a half punches. Not even Galactus can do that.

And going by scaling in the series, Beerus was operating at less than 1% of his power when he accomplished that feat.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
Beerus' feats at this point put him well above Galactus. He was able to destroy the universe with 2 and a half punches. Not even Galactus can do that.

And going by scaling in the series, Beerus was operating at less than 1% of his power when he accomplished that feat.

+1

cdtm
Beerus never destroyed a universe.

And lol @ this absurd fight. Beerus isn't beating Superman, let alone Big G.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by cdtm

Superman and Beerus are on two completely different scales of power.

carver9

Troll.

RealityWarper
Troll.

Clearly.

cdtm
Troll.

Fanboy.

RealityWarper
There is people actually believing that Superman can stalemate Buu...

That's ludicrous at best, the difference in power and combat speed is too vast.

Superman will have to use his travel speed to "run away" in a "catch me if you can game"...

But Buu can teleport and has immense energy reserves...

Son Goku godstomps Supes without trying in his base form.

Surtur
Stalemating Buu doesn't make much sense. I don't consider ki normally to be magic, but Buu's was specifically magical. On top of that, his regeneration would allow him to continuously come back.

cdtm
Superman's hv damages things on a hyperdimensional level. He was able to burn the intangible Weird with it.

Buu won't regenerate from Superman's HV, anymore than he did a spirit bomb or Vegito's attack (To a piece of him he destroyed utterly.)

Or, Superman can simply dump Buu into the sun/a black hole.

RealityWarper
Stalemating Buu doesn't make much sense. I don't consider ki normally to be magic, but Buu's was specifically magical. On top of that, his regeneration would allow him to continuously come back.

Superman has been one-shot by a weak Ki-attack in Action Comics #787

He was saved by a side-character but was clearly dying of it.

cdtm
That's comic book ki. Marvel Iron Fist is the same.

Comics mix ki and magic, while Dragon Ball makes a distinction between them, as Babidi and the witch proves.

RealityWarper
That's comic book ki. Marvel Iron Fist is the same.

Comics mix ki and magic, while Dragon Ball makes a distinction between them, as Babidi and the witch proves.

No.

There is no distinction between the Ki in comics books and the Ki in mangas.

That's the same thing exactly.

Please do some research.

Ki= Life Force.

cdtm
And ki is magical in comics, but not in Dragon Ball.

Ki being non magical in nature in Dragon Ball is inarguable.

RealityWarper
And ki is magical in comics, but not in Dragon Ball.

No.

How can you make baseless claims like this ?

Here is the confirmation that Ki is the Life Force in Comics too...

Marvel Comics:

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2016/48/1480810609-shadowland-vol-1-5-page-17-daniel-rand-earth-616.jpg

"Chi -- it's a LIFE FORCE"

DC Comics:

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2016/48/1480810850-5072933-4792676315-49705.jpg

"Or LIFE FORCE also known as CHI."

Your premises are false.

Superman has been one-shot in Action Comics #787 by a weak Ki-attack.

Chi-attacks are more lethal to Superman than others.

Please do some research before saying something..

Dramatic Gecko
Beerus has now shown the capacity to simply destroy things in a different way than other Dragon Ball characters. While most use their absurd explosive power to blow planets and people up, or disintegrate them with intense ki, Beerus has the capacity to just destroy people (and things). Not blow up or disintegrate, just erase them. And I quote Whiss "Ghost or not, Lord Beerus can destroy anything."

Of course that causes a no-limits phalacy, but this is the kind of powers we are dealing with. Beerus isn't just strong. He has a myriad of additional godly powers that can't be achieved with standard ki training.

carver9
Originally posted by RealityWarper
No.

How can you make baseless claims like this ?

Here is the confirmation that Ki is the Life Force in Comics too...

Marvel Comics:

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2016/48/1480810609-shadowland-vol-1-5-page-17-daniel-rand-earth-616.jpg

"Chi -- it's a LIFE FORCE"

DC Comics:

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2016/48/1480810850-5072933-4792676315-49705.jpg

"Or LIFE FORCE also known as CHI."

Your premises are false.

Superman has been one-shot in Action Comics #787 by a weak Ki-attack.

Chi-attacks are more lethal to Superman than others.

Please do some research before saying something..

Owned!!!

carver9
Originally posted by Dramatic Gecko
Beerus has now shown the capacity to simply destroy things in a different way than other Dragon Ball characters. While most use their absurd explosive power to blow planets and people up, or disintegrate them with intense ki, Beerus has the capacity to just destroy people (and things). Not blow up or disintegrate, just erase them. And I quote Whiss "Ghost or not, Lord Beerus can destroy anything."

Of course that causes a no-limits phalacy, but this is the kind of powers we are dealing with. Beerus isn't just strong. He has a myriad of additional godly powers that can't be achieved with standard ki training.

Basically. With that said, Galactus gets erased.

cdtm
Owned!!!

Not at all.

RealityWarper
Owned!!!

Like usual.

cdtm
Like usual.

Nah. smile

Sorry, but only magic and Kryptonite affects Superman. The Iron Fist is magic (Proven when it bypassed Speedballs kinetic field because it's magic, as stated.)

Just because chi is life force in all universes, doesn't mean it has the same properties when used as a power.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Beerus still wins.

RealityWarper
Nah. smile

No.

Ki-based attacks completely destroys him, even the weakest one.

No.

The Iron Fist is Chi / Ki / Life Force.

It has the same properties everywhere, it's based on Eastern culture and the definition is the same everywhere.

You have no arguments so you are making-up stuff, that's crystal clear.

RealityWarper
It is the same thing in all Universes, the Life Force is in everything:

Marvel Shadowland Power-man #04:

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2016/49/1480973232-shadowland-power-man-04-pg-19.jpg

"This Chi stuff is everywhere, in everyone and everything."

About Iron Fist and Power-man:

"Chi-powered punches"

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2016/49/1480973223-shadowland-power-man-04-pg-25.jpg

"The Iron Fist it's fading part of my life force."

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2016/49/1480973520-power-man-iron-fist-073-20.jpg

carver9
CDTM is getting destroyed.

RealityWarper
CDTM is getting destroyed.

I'm not destroying anyone.

I'm just walking on them without noticing.

cdtm
JpxBoIJcuaU

RealityWarper
Screwattack is a bunch of fanboys making their own fanfictions. Irrelevant.
Superman is wrecked by stuff that wouldn't even phaze Goku.

cdtm
Top Superman writers tweeted their approval. Toriyama himself said Goku always struggles, while Superman always holds back.

RealityWarper
Top Superman writers tweeted their approval. Toriyama himself said Goku always struggles, while Superman always holds back.

You are so off topic and out of context that's not a debate anymore.

You couldn't counter a single argument I made and now you are relying on fanfictions. That's just sad.

cdtm
Counter what? That chi is life force? We already established that, so not sure what there is to counter.

RealityWarper
Counter what? That chi is life force? We already established that, so not sure what there is to counter.

Nope.

I already countered you Argumentum Ad Populum which is probably a lie by the way.

cdtm
Not sure what you mean.

Anyways, speaking of derailing a topic:

Galactus still wins.

RealityWarper
Not sure what you mean.

Anyways, speaking of derailing a topic:

Galactus still wins.

How ? He can't even touch Beerus.

cdtm
How ? He can't even touch Beerus.

Area attack.

Or reality manipulation.

Or he just absorbs him, as he has a Celestial.

RealityWarper
Area attack.

Or reality manipulation.

Or he just absorbs him, as he has a Celestial.

*sigh*

Even at low-level, heroes can reach Galactus.

Even Thanos whom is a snail compared to Beerus and is completely dwarfed by him in power can tag and hurt Thanos.

carver9
You are so off topic and out of context that's not a debate anymore.

You couldn't counter a single argument I made and now you are relying on fanfictions. That's just sad.

thumb up

Desperate

carver9
*sigh*

Even at low-level, heroes can reach Galactus.

Even Thanos whom is a snail compared to Beerus and is completely dwarfed by him in power can tag and hurt Thanos.

Galactus gets erased before he gets the chance to process a thought.

cdtm

You certainly are an exceptional individual. wink

RealityWarper
thumb up

Desperate

This thumb up

This thumb up

StiltmanFTW
JpxBoIJcuaU

The same guy that got battered by Dr Light harmless handblast and Seid's pussy non-omegaforce handblasts.

A generic ki blast from ssjgssj would disintegrate him.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
The same guy that got battered by Dr Light harmless handblast and Seid's pussy non-omegaforce handblasts.

Bro, a generic Ki-ball from Base Form Goku would annihilate Superman ! thumb up

abhilegend
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

u0-1g34TvCM

TheTyrant
I think Galactus on a good day would sweep but an average Galactus would get beat up.

Also you would have to be absolutely delusional to think Superman would have a chance against Goku or Beerus. Matter of fact final form Frieza from the original series would murk him. . . Let's be real here.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Spite thread, Galactus is so far beyond Beerus it's laughable, though Beerus would make a fine Herald once Galactus amps him to Surfer levels.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Beerus kills Galactus and all of his heralds.

carver9
Easily.

NemeBro
Originally posted by TheTyrant
I think Galactus on a good day would sweep but an average Galactus would get beat up.

Also you would have to be absolutely delusional to think Superman would have a chance against Goku or Beerus. Matter of fact final form Frieza from the original series would murk him. . . Let's be real here. Superman could kill anyone from pre-Super with a single punch. He's a nice enough guy that he'd probably settle for just knocking them out.

He's considerably faster and stronger than any pre-Super character.

cdtm
Agreed, Superman beats Beerus easily. Big G stomps.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Beerus easily defeats Superman and Big G. Only version of Galactus that could/would win is Lifebringer.

cdtm
Big G has better feats. He has actual destruction feats above planet level, for starters, which is more then Beerus has done.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Nah. Beerus has proven himself to be a casual universe buster. He's been shown/stated to be at that level about 4 different times.

cdtm
Hyperbole. Same thing as Cells claims of a solar system busting Kamehameha, no basis in fact.

carver9
Hyperbole. Same thing as Cells claims of a solar system busting Kamehameha, no basis in fact.

Shockwaves from punches going across an entire universe and going into outside dimensions, that alone puts him above Galactus. There's no need for anything to be destroyed.

cdtm
That's nothing. Blaze's power was felt in Dr. Fate's tower outside of time and space, and Supernan easily beat her.

And KIoshins see things outside their dimension all the time, nothing impressive about that.

Beerus never destroyed anything above a planet. Galactus stomps.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Agreed, Superman beats Beerus easily. Big G stomps.

thumb up

The voice of reason in a forum of madness.

carver9
That's nothing. Blaze's power was felt in Dr. Fate's tower outside of time and space, and Supernan easily beat her.

And KIoshins see things outside their dimension all the time, nothing impressive about that.

Beerus never destroyed anything above a planet. Galactus stomps.

laughing out loud laughing out loud

Felt? Feeling someones power and generating forces across universes and dimension is different, completely different.

laughing out loud laughing out loud

Seeing things. You're funny. Goku and Beerus shockwaves was melting planets and destroying suns.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.