Which is the more stupid, voting for Brexit or Donald or Hillary

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Negan
I once thought Americans were undoubtedly the most stupid and ignorant people on Earth on masse. Then came Brexit and Britain took the trophy, could anyone top that? The Americans are trying with a vote for either Hildawg or The Donald. But, does choosing either of them make as stupid as the UK Brexiteers? Is it the choices available? Or does the last UK Prime Minister being a pig ****er still top all?

Time-Immemorial
Shut up Whirly

Robtard
Here you go. Warning, has some foul language.

fwLbDGX4qbk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwLbDGX4qbk

Negan
Originally posted by Robtard
Here you go. Warning, has some foul language.

fwLbDGX4qbk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwLbDGX4qbk

I had never seen that, but it about sums it up.

Surtur
Which is the more stupid? Oh I get it, today is Halloween and your costume is that of a 6 yr. old boy and you're just really really into character right now, I gotcha.

SquallX
So voting for changes now is considers stupid? Let me guess, you're one of those guys that like the status quo, and anyone who votes for a better future are considers stupid in you're eyes? Gotcha!

Surtur
We have more important things to worry about, like the halloween costumes of celebrities. Did you hear Hilary Duff and her boyfriend dressed up as indians and shit? That's offensive.

*Shaking fist* It's a culture not a costume!

Robtard
You Trumpistas really are a sensitive bunch. But I guess it's too be expected, when Trump himself has the thinnest of skins.

ps Happy Halloween.

Surtur
Obviously liberals are well known for having just the opposite of thin skin.

Andytalks
Originally posted by SquallX
So voting for changes now is considers stupid? Let me guess, you're one of those guys that like the status quo, and anyone who votes for a better future are considers stupid in you're eyes? Gotcha! Im not a big Bill Oreilly fan, but the first time I started to listen to him was when someone made the comparison that Bush, Reagan, Ford etc. we're regarded as stupid and Democrats like Clinton and Carter as smart and it really made me think when he said "oh so just because you disagree with the Republicans you think they're stupid."

Now, I'm not going to argue which president was the stupidest, but ever since that interview I've noticed how the right wing is always criticised or portrayed as stupid and/or ignorant. Murdoch doesn't help, but it's fascinating how anything right wing is supposed to be stupid. It even goes further than media personalities and politicians going in to statistics of how college professors are often liberal, and working class are often conservative, but I believe that has more to do with job security and state run education than actual intelligence. It's not really an argument to say "Trumpkins are stupid, you don't wanna be an idiot, do you?" Because I'd argue that anyone who falls for such simplistic logic is the real ignoramus for painting such parties as such an easy choice to make.

Originally posted by Surtur
We have more important things to worry about, like the halloween costumes of celebrities. Did you hear Hilary Duff and her boyfriend dressed up as indians and shit? That's offensive.

*Shaking fist* It's a culture not a costume! I noticed something really funny about that poster but I don't think it'd be appropriate to post here.

WHITE PRIDE
Of all the answers to choose from in your poll, only one is a power hungry criminal. Hilary is the only answer.

Also lol @ being angry that the media and:the libetal elite globalizers ccouldn't stop Brexit.
Only a liberal would consider it a bad thing for a country to have control over itself.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.