Grandmaster Luke vs Emperor Palpatine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Beniboybling
Both in their respective primes i.e. FotJ & DE.

1. Sabers / 2. Force / 3. All-out

Who wins?

Emperordmb
Luke in all

Ursumeles
Luke 10/10 in Sabers and All-Out(at least without force storns), and likely Force as well.

The Ellimist
Luke wins

DarthAnt66
Glad to see Beni's thinking outside the box with these threads.

MythLord
Luke sweeps.

JKBart
Sabers - Luke wins 10/10 by TUF/DNT, but his later iterations are random, inconsistent, and are given trouble by people that definitely shouldn't (unless you have Lumiya as Vader+, etc.).

Force - TUF/DNT Luke would win 6-8/10. LotF/FotJ 10/10, but the battle would last ages.

All-out - pretty obvious from the parts above. TUF/DNT Luke wins 9/10 for me, and I just can't say about FotJ.

The Ellimist
FotJ Luke struggles with random fodder sith, but then he fights and injures Abeloth while those sith get oneshotted and mind controlled by weaker versions of her. LMFAO

JKBart
Originally posted by The Ellimist
FotJ Luke struggles with random fodder sith, but then he fights and injures Abeloth while those sith get oneshotted and mind controlled by weaker versions of her. LMFAO

exactly lol smile

UCanShootMyNova
Luke.
Sidious.
Depends on starting distance.

Azronger
Sabers: Luke
Force: Palpatine
All-out: Luke

Petrus
Luke, Sids, Luke.

darthbane77
Luke in all, barely.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Luke in all

GM Yoda
1. Sabers: Luke
2. Force: Palpatine
3. All out: Palpatine.

EmperorSidious2
Luke

gideongarner01
You are a very stupid person if you give sidious even 1 win out of 10. Luke takes force, sabers and all out 11/10

CaveDude33211
Originally posted by gideongarner01
You are a very stupid person if you give sidious even 1 win out of 10. Luke takes force, sabers and all out 11/10

True. I'm wondering how they think Sidious can beat Grandmaster Luke in Force.

A much weaker version of Luke already beat the most powerful version of Sidious.

MythLord
Luke wins.

Kosmos Supreme
Luke wins all 3. Force battle being the hardest.

gideongarner01

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.