Hillary Clinton Vists OHIO DNC OFFICE!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Flyattractor
...Oh Wait....

Awwww SHIT!

Andytalks
LoL

I thought this story was suspicious.

Flyattractor
I hear what finally tipped off the DNC people was the smell....it wasn't as bad as it should be.

Andytalks
You mean it wasn't sulphur.

What's going to happen when literally every weebsandersbro blames Trumps victory on Comey and Russia? Not the literal thousands at his rallies who distrust the media's bullshit and trolls on 4chan?

I can just hear it now "Russia hacked Wisconsin guys!"

The Whirly
Originally posted by Andytalks
You mean it wasn't sulphur.

What's going to happen when literally every weebsandersbro blames Trumps victory on Comey and Russia? Not the literal thousands at his rallies who distrust the media's bullshit and trolls on 4chan?

I can just hear it now "Russia hacked Wisconsin guys!"

Hey XYZ, how goes it mate. British sock to British sock and all that.

Andytalks
Not bad I guess. Exploiting free bet vouchers to pile on Trump landslide when I get paid, yourself? Originally posted by The Whirly
Hey XYZ, how goes it mate. British sock to British sock and all that.

The Whirly
Not bad I guess. Exploiting free bet vouchers to pile on Trump landslide when I get paid, yourself?

Yeah not bad, simply making tax free money in the middle east. I had to have some moles removed for a skin cancer biopsy, hence off work today.

Andytalks
Oh shit. Maybe Dubai isn't so nice after all.

What is your work? If all goes to plan, I'll make hundreds if not thousands on a Trump win.

The Whirly
Oh shit. Maybe Dubai isn't so nice after all.

What is your work? If all goes to plan, I'll make hundreds if not thousands on a Trump win.

I would rather not disclose work online tbh. Suffice to say, I am in demand. I don't think it's out here that did it, I suspect it was working outdoors so much 15-20 years ago to be honest.

Andytalks
Fair enough. If the stupid Wikileaks shit dies down, the bookies may still have good odds. It's looking like I might as well just put 100 pounds on Ohio, Florida, Nevada and Iowa, but Colorado and New Hampshire might be worth it. Wisconsin too. I'm reluctant for Penn, Va and Michigan now. Detroit DC Philly and Pittsburg might just seal it for them going blue, Sigh.

The Whirly
Fair enough. If the stupid Wikileaks shit dies down, the bookies may still have good odds. It's looking like I might as well just put 100 pounds on Ohio, Florida, Nevada and Iowa, but Colorado and New Hampshire might be worth it. Wisconsin too. I'm reluctant for Penn, Va and Michigan now. Detroit DC Philly and Pittsburg might just seal it for them going blue, Sigh.

Risk it, even as a remainer, I wish I'd put some money on Brexit... I have made a killing on it anyway as I am paid in Dollars. Hey ho, I need a kip, take care mate.

Andytalks
Lol. Lucky ****. We're in a state of limbo. I had money on NH and Maine but cashed out to put on Ohio. I regret it. Will put more money on them. Especially NH. Originally posted by The Whirly
Risk it, even as a remainer, I wish I'd put some money on Brexit... I have made a killing on it anyway as I am paid in Dollars. Hey ho, I need a kip, take care mate.

Surtur
Damn I feel bad for the manure.

Anyways, so how long until democrats are asking for the FBI to investigate this?

Flyattractor
If they nail the Hill(Of shit)Dawg to the wall, I doubt the DNC will go to the FBI to get a pizza delivered.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.