Weakest character that can beat the Omni-King.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
In fiction.

Mainly towards carver9 and SSJGGoku or whatevee the hell his name is.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Carver actually has a pretty reserved opinion on the Omni-King, lol. Not sure what Gogeta thinks.

Time-Immemorial
SS4 Gogeta

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Anyways, to answer the thread: obviously no one from Dragonball, probably IG Thanos.

Time-Immemorial
Bullshit!laughing out loud

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Why?

Time-Immemorial
I'm just joking around

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Nigga

cdtm
Superman.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
^lol

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by cdtm
Superman.

Best answer yetthumb up

Bravo

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
He thinks Supes solos DB

The Merchant
One of the Post Retcon Amalgam Bros.

Tondemonai
Tbh IG Thanos loses solidly. Anyone well above him probably manages to contend or stalemate. Unsure about beat

Tondemonai
Skillz and I already had a conversation about this a few months ago

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
^^^There's a multitude of characters I feel would anal-wreck the Omni-King from a variety of fictions, but that's just me.

I think that in terms of the thread itself, I.e. who is the WEAKEST character that COULD beat the Omni-King...my bet would be IG Thanos.

Tondemonai
I would argue that most of the IG's abilities won't really affect Zeno, and I doubt he has the ability to survive an attack from a being who can supposedly destroy the entire DB multiverse in an instat. I'm well aware there are plenty of people who can beat him, I just can't think of any of their names atm

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Characters who'd wipe the canvas of existence with Zeno's blood:

The Primal Monitor
Cosmic Armor Superman
Mandrakk
The Presence
Soulfire Darkseid
Lucifer Morningstar
Michael Demiurgos
Elder God Demonbane
Molecule Man
Pre Retcon Beyonder
HOTU Thanos (probably)
The Living Tribunal
God Emperor Doom
Mxyzptlk

The list goes on.

Tondemonai
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Characters who'd wipe the canvas of existence with Zeno's blood:

The Primal Monitor
Cosmic Armor Superman
Mandrakk
The Presence
Soulfire Darkseid
Lucifer Morningstar
Michael Demiurgos
Elder God Demonbane
Molecule Man
Pre Retcon Beyonder
HOTU Thanos (probably)
The Living Tribunal
God Emperor Doom
Mxyzptlk

The list goes on.

I've heard of 4 of them. Feats?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Which ones have you heard of?

Tondemonai
Molecule Man, Living Trubunal (don't know much about him), and the others I either know but not the stated incarnations (Darkseid, Superman, HOTU Thanos) or never heard of

cdtm
Originally posted by Tondemonai
Molecule Man, Living Trubunal (don't know much about him), and the others I either know but not the stated incarnations (Darkseid, Superman, HOTU Thanos) or never heard of

Superman beat a multiverse killing being Dominus, hurt Darkseid accessing the power of The Source (An abstract level being), and held a drop of raw "bleed" in his mouth, which can't be refined, bottled, or carried. He also lifted half of infinity.

This is all standard Superman, so cosmic armor Supes is overkill. wink

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Don't listen to cdtm. The above is either inconsistent or circumstantial. smile

I'll elaborate on their feats when I get the chance, Tond. My chromebook am dead smile

Tondemonai
Don't listen to cdtm. The above is either inconsistent or circumstantial. smile

I'll elaborate on their feats when I get the chance, Tond. My chromebook am dead smile

I don't wink

You poor thing. I had a chromebook for school, if I wasn't such a good person I would take a hammer to it, but I'm donating it.

cdtm
I don't wink

You poor thing. I had a chromebook for school, if I wasn't such a good person I would take a hammer to it, but I'm donating it.

You really want to throw in with Carver the gamma lover's clique, that's you're business.

I just tell it like it is. wink

Tondemonai
You really want to throw in with Carver the gamma lover's clique, that's you're business.

I just tell it like it is. wink

I just happen to agree with him on most things

How things are and how you wish they were are two very different things thumb up

cdtm
I just happen to agree with him on most things

How things are and how you wish they were are two very different things thumb up

It's all good, I don't judge. I'm not like those people who either go after someone 'cause they're wrong, or get all passive aggressive about shite.

I mean, so what if someone wants to believe in scientology, or flat earth creationism. If someone's right or, (as the case may be) very, very, very, *infinity+ 1" wrong, I DO... NO... JUDGE.

So, you voting for Trump? Just asking. smile

Tondemonai
Good to know.

I'm not voting

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
@Tondemonai:

The Primal Monitor: The most powerful being in DC publication, literally the canvas upon which the authors write. Incomprehensibly more vast than the entire DC Omniverse. The Multiversal being known as Mandrakk had his existence, story, and thought completely erased by merely falling into The Primal Monitor, (the characters literally forgot who Mandrakk was, because his story ceased to exist).

Cosmic Armor Superman: Capable of going toe to toe with Mandrakk and adapting to any threat, the entire DC Multiverse/Limbo was smaller than his hand.

Mandrakk: Multiversal 4th wall conceptual Being that quite literally eats stories.

The Presence: DC's Yahweh, created the DC Multiverse. Can effortlessly erase Michael, Lucifer, or any other being from existence if he wanted to.

Soulfire Darkseid: Defeated the Source, which has been referred to as both the literal power of God and omnipotent.

Lucifer Morningstar: possesses the literal will of God, can manipulate an unlimited amount of energy, responsible for creation of the DC Multiverse.

Michael Demiurgos: possesses the literal raw energies of God, responsible for creation of the DC Multiverse.

Elder God Demonbane: Has an ability that lets him summon infinite copies of Demonbane, godstomped a Multiversal being with a glare, Multiversal Destruction, etc.

Molecule Man: Stuffed the Marvel Omniverse into a box for shits and giggles.

Pre Retcon Beyonder: the embodiment of an infinite-dimensional realm, infinitely more powerful than all of the power in the entire Marvel Omniverse combined.

HOTU Thanos (probably): Possessed a power far greater than the Infinity Gauntlet, a "fragmentary glimpse" of the power of The One Above All, absorbed destroyed the Living Tribunal, Eternity, Infinity, and all other beings of his native universe.

The Living Tribunal: Supreme abstract over the Marvel Multiverse, has his authority/power bestowed by TOAA himself, far beyond the power of the Infinity Gauntlet, etc.

God Emperor Doom: Doom drawing energies from the entire race of Beyonders, (3 of these Beyonders were able to kill the LT,) effortlessly shitstomped an Infinity-Gauntlet wielder when he got serious.

Mxyzptlk: has effortlessly destroyed universes, treated the entire DC Multiverse like his plaything, in World's funniest he erased all of DC with a snap of his finger, and recreated it in the same way.

cdtm
Aren't you forgetting someone?

Tell him about Superman without the armor! mad

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I prefer to give the proper respect that both DB/anime and comics deserve. smile

Tondemonai
@Tondemonai:

The Primal Monitor: The most powerful being in DC publication, literally the canvas upon which the authors write. Incomprehensibly more vast than the entire DC Omniverse. The Multiversal being known as Mandrakk had his existence, story, and thought completely erased by merely falling into The Primal Monitor, (the characters literally forgot who Mandrakk was, because his story ceased to exist).

Cosmic Armor Superman: Capable of going toe to toe with Mandrakk and adapting to any threat, the entire DC Multiverse/Limbo was smaller than his hand.

Mandrakk: Multiversal 4th wall conceptual Being that quite literally eats stories.

The Presence: DC's Yahweh, created the DC Multiverse. Can effortlessly erase Michael, Lucifer, or any other being from existence if he wanted to.

Soulfire Darkseid: Defeated the Source, which has been referred to as both the literal power of God and omnipotent.

Lucifer Morningstar: possesses the literal will of God, can manipulate an unlimited amount of energy, responsible for creation of the DC Multiverse.

Michael Demiurgos: possesses the literal raw energies of God, responsible for creation of the DC Multiverse.

Elder God Demonbane: Has an ability that lets him summon infinite copies of Demonbane, godstomped a Multiversal being with a glare, Multiversal Destruction, etc.

Pre Retcon Beyonder: the embodiment of an infinite-dimensional realm, infinitely more powerful than all of the power in the entire Marvel Omniverse combined.

HOTU Thanos (probably): Possessed a power far greater than the Infinity Gauntlet, a "fragmentary glimpse" of the power of The One Above All, absorbed destroyed the Living Tribunal, Eternity, Infinity, and all other beings of his native universe.

The Living Tribunal: Supreme abstract over the Marvel Multiverse, has his authority/power bestowed by TOAA himself, far beyond the power of the Infinity Gauntlet, etc.

God Emperor Doom: Doom drawing energies from the entire race of Beyonders, (3 of these Beyonders were able to kill the LT,) effortlessly shitstomped an Infinity-Gauntlet wielder when he got serious.

Mxyzptlk: has effortlessly destroyed universes, treated the entire DC Multiverse like his plaything, in World's funniest he erased all of DC with a snap of his finger, and recreated it in the same way.

Thanks smile

carver9
@Tondemonai:

I agree with most of this. LT has recently been dubbed down to Universal level though by Hickman himself. Don't think he has the power needed to win this. The rest is on point.

CDTM, no one is paying you any attention concerning DB. Stop bro.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Wasn't the Living Tribunal's most recent depiction as, "the Multiverse itself taken form," or something to that effect? Also, what do you think of HOTU Thanos vs Zeno? The former had Absolute/Supreme Power, but only over his native universe.

Tondemonai
The fact that it says "native universe" makes me inclined to say he doesn't make the cut

carver9
Thanos did stomp abstracts though and he did it with ease. I honestly don't know.

Tondemonai
See, here's how I look at it. Can Thanos survive a multi-universe destroying attack (assuming that's what he used, and not a long ritual kind of thing)

Utrigita
The Living Tribunal, in the form of Adam Warlock, is as I recall implied to being above his predecessor who was the multiverse. But then again Marvels Cosmic Hierarchy is scrambles atm.

I would say though, that the general shown LT, wins without any issue whatsoever.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
thumb up

Jmanghan
@Tondemonai:

The Presence > The Primal Monitor.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Not really.

Jmanghan
The Presence is the God of DC.

Jmanghan
Just like TOAA is the most powerful in Marvel.

Jmanghan
Its confirmed by Greg Rucka.

"Its an unspoken rule that God is above all else."

The Presence, being God, is more powerful then any of them.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
And Grant Morrison...refers to the Primal Monitor as God. smile

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Bump.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I'd say God Emperor Doom. But perhaps Zeno could defeat even him.

Tondemonai
Who on your previous list still beats him, Skillz?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
All of them except HOTU Thanos and LT, imo.

Tondemonai
Even if he destroyed the entire multiverse, and not just Universe 7?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Absolutely. I'm operating under the assumption that he did destroy the multiverse.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I'd like to add any Outer God of Lovecraft to this list as well.

cdtm
Superman solo's all of DB.

Also, Toribot wins.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
No.

Y can't u not troll? sad

Tondemonai
You're not even good at trolling, use your life better

cdtm
Troll? Toribot winning isn't trolling. He's Toriyama the creator of DB. Without Toriyama, there wouldn't even be DB.

So obviously Toribot beats Omni King.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I mean Superman solo'ing DB.

cdtm
I mean Superman solo'ing DB.

Only in the anime forums. laughing out loud

So we agree Toribot beats Omni King.

Tondemonai
Everyone in GT beats Torybot since they're not written by him tho smile

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I'd also like to add Solar, Man of the Atom to the list

carver9
I thought about it and based off how dragonball works, I don't think anyone could beat OMNI. What I mean by this is...Beerus is a casual universe buster. It's to the point that fist fighting with him and God's is destructive to their entire Universe. Even with this kind of power he is a weak feeb to King. Nothing. Not even a speck of dirt. Then we go on to other levels like Whis who can casually take out a universe killer with a single holding back hit. This means that Whis is FAR more powerful than Beerus, a casual Universe buster. Whis is still a flea to someone like OMNI King...not even a challenge. Then we scoot up to his father, Whis father who is multitudes more powerful than Whis who is a champion over a casual universe buster. Whis said that he doesn't register to his dad when it comes to power and that speaks VOLUMES because this same guy is a servant to OMNI King but yet he pales in comparison to power. OMNI King can kill all of these beings casually...instantly. Beerus also tells us that NO ONE could hurt him. This isn't the case in Marvel or DC. A Universe busters CAN hurt Abstracts. Hell, Heralds and trans tier characters can hurt abstracts in Marvel and DC but again, beings of this tier is snails to Universe busters (I wouldn't even limit Beerus to universe buster...he almost destroyed EVERYTHING). With that said, the power distance between a Universe killer in Marvel and DC works different. Someone like Beerus would be a high tier being in either Marvel or DC but he is nothing in DBS when compared to the kings of that Universe. I can't think of a single person in either universe that could stop him/OMNI King imo.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Yahweh? Cosmic Armor Superman? PR Beyonder? Overvoid? Current Molecule Man?

Then you move onto characters from Lovecraft, Demonbane, Tenchi Muyo, etc...

Your post is very intriguing, though.

cdtm
Get a load of the fanboys! laughing out loud

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Nothing he said is necessarily wrong, persay.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by carver9
I thought about it and based off how dragonball works, I don't think anyone could beat OMNI. What I mean by this is...Beerus is a casual universe buster. It's to the point that fist fighting with him and God's is destructive to their entire Universe. Even with this kind of power he is a weak feeb to King. Nothing. Not even a speck of dirt. Then we go on to other levels like Whis who can casually take out a universe killer with a single holding back hit. This means that Whis is FAR more powerful than Beerus, a casual Universe buster. Whis is still a flea to someone like OMNI King...not even a challenge. Then we scoot up to his father, Whis father who is multitudes more powerful than Whis who is a champion over a casual universe buster. Whis said that he doesn't register to his dad when it comes to power and that speaks VOLUMES because this same guy is a servant to OMNI King but yet he pales in comparison to power. OMNI King can kill all of these beings casually...instantly. Beerus also tells us that NO ONE could hurt him. This isn't the case in Marvel or DC. A Universe busters CAN hurt Abstracts. Hell, Heralds and trans tier characters can hurt abstracts in Marvel and DC but again, beings of this tier is snails to Universe busters (I wouldn't even limit Beerus to universe buster...he almost destroyed EVERYTHING). With that said, the power distance between a Universe killer in Marvel and DC works different. Someone like Beerus would be a high tier being in either Marvel or DC but he is nothing in DBS when compared to the kings of that Universe. I can't think of a single person in either universe that could stop him/OMNI King imo. There are beings that can't be hurt.

Hell, if you wanna go with that logic, the Gods of Creation from Runescape should stalemate Omni-King because they are stated to be incapable of being harmed.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I think it's the fact that he can't even be hurt by the immensely powerful Gods of Dragon Ball that makes it so impressive. Omni King could effortlessly erase thousands of Beerus'/Daishinkan's/Whis' if it came down to it.

carver9
Yahweh? Cosmic Armor Superman? PR Beyonder? Overvoid? Current Molecule Man?

Then you move onto characters from Lovecraft, Demonbane, Tenchi Muyo, etc...

Your post is very intriguing, though.

Cosmic Armor Superman was hurt by a million exploding suns...Beerus dish out far more power than that and with all of his power, he can't do a single thing to OMNI King. Pr Beyonder was hurt by less. I'm not naming everything these beings has been hurt by but I am going to say that people that dish out far more can't do a single thing against OMNI King. Nothing. The only reason it is stated that he can destroy 12 universes instantly is because that's all there is. I'm sure he can destroy far more than that if he wanted too.

cdtm
The smallest, most insignificant Monitor drones were universe busters.

Each universe was a speck to them.

carver9

Each universe was a speck to them.

True, but people that is far above Universe buster (inducing Beerus and Goku) is nothing to OMNI...can't even dent his hide and this goes far up the chain. A chain reaction from Monarch killed everyone in DC. I can not picture anyone beating OMNI if we look at the beings that is less than an insect to him.

There isn't a single being in both Marvel and DC that can lay waste to a universe just by punching each other. Not one. This tells you the difference in power.

Galan007
Cosmic Armor Superman was hurt by a million exploding suns... *I'm sure you meant to say TEN BILLION suns:
http://i.imgur.com/UgjZyFy.jpg

Moreover, that attack merely succeeded in giving Thought-Robot a momentary pause, as he was already on the offensive again in the very next panel/page, and had sustained no visible damage whatsoever:
http://i.imgur.com/rkM1sGD.jpg

Anyway, there are quite a few characters in fiction who can defeat Omni-King -- and if we're being honest, some of them could likely do so with little more than a gesture. smile

Each universe was a speck to them. thumb up

And those drones were regarded as Monitor NANO-tech.

carver9
Originally posted by Galan007
*I'm sure you meant to say TEN BILLION suns:
http://i.imgur.com/UgjZyFy.jpg

Moreover, that attack merely succeeded in giving Thought-Robot a momentary pause, as he was already on the offensive again in the very next panel/page, and had sustained no visible damage whatsoever:
http://i.imgur.com/rkM1sGD.jpg

Anyway, there are quite a few characters in fiction who can defeat Omni-King -- and if we're being honest, some of them could likely do so with little more than a gesture. smile

thumb up

And those drones were regarded as Monitor NANO-tech.

He screamed out in pain. He was hurt.

Galan007
And? I might scream out in pain if I'm stung by a bee. Does that mean a bee sting delivered any significant damage to me at all? Obviously not, lol.

Moreover, the premise of that entire battle centered around Thought-Robot and Mandrakk constantly getting more powerful as the story progressed:
http://i.imgur.com/j20tXAI.jpg

That was the entire point of the Cosmic Armor. It was capable of adapting instantly to counter ANY threat:
http://i.imgur.com/hN8UGGq.jpg

But anyway, Omni-King is not this unbeatable being you're making him out as. Mxy, for example, could destroy him with a snap of his finger... And he's just one example of many. thumb up

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
thumb up

Multiple top tier cosmics, Outer Gods, etc would crush Zeno.

cdtm
thumb up

Multiple top tier cosmics, Outer Gods, etc would crush Zeno.

Lord of Nighmares, Kami Tenchi (Hell, the three goddesses), Dr. Solar, Swamp Thing God, Superman, Abraxas, Abraxus (Armageddon Inferno)..

There's a lot.

Tondemonai
So now that there are two of them in one universe... is there anyone who could take them both on?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The same people mentioned above (besides Superman).

cdtm
The same people mentioned above (besides Superman).

Exactly!

Beside's Superman, everyone on that list can take them, too. thumb up

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
^^haha ur so funny

Yog Sothoth
Azathoth
Nyarlathotep
Shub-Niggurath
The Nameless Mist

Etc can take Zeno.

Tondemonai
Two of them?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Two isn't going to make any difference at all.

Galan007
So now that there are two of them in one universe... is there anyone who could take them both on? For a point of reference, Mxyzptlk has effortlessly destroyed the DC multiverse(which contains infinite universes), across its pasts, presents, and futures. He also, just as casually, destroyed all of DC's higher-dimensional planes -- some of which are so vast that even the infinite multiverse is -literally- microbial/germ-esque by comparison... He then recreated it all with a *snap*, and made plans to do the same thing the following week, lol.

Even multiple Zenos are peons next to him... But again: Mxy is just one character among MANY that can trounce Zeno(s) with very little effort. smile

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
thumb up smile

Important to note: The Lovecraft Multiverse is a Hilbert Space totality containing infinite universes/infinite higher dimensions. Even the beings that transcend this totality (the archetypes/other Outer Gods) are mere facets of Yog Sothoth.

I'm not even sure Zeno could comprehend, much less fight back against, Yog Sothoth, who also happens to be wholly omniscient.

Jmanghan
Lord of Nighmares, Kami Tenchi (Hell, the three goddesses), Dr. Solar, Swamp Thing God, Superman, Abraxas, Abraxus (Armageddon Inferno)..

There's a lot. Superman isn't taking Zeno anymore.

The only Superman that might stand a ghost of a chance is Superman Prime One-Million with the Cosmic Armor and the Sword of Superman.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Cosmic Armor Supes isn't really Supes...he rapes Zeno imho.

cdtm
Cosmic Armor Supes isn't really Supes...he rapes Zeno imho.

It was designed to look like him, and run off the "metafiction of Superman", so it kind of is. wink

carver9
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Superman isn't taking Zeno anymore.

The only Superman that might stand a ghost of a chance is Superman Prime One-Million with the Cosmic Armor and the Sword of Superman.

Superman can't beat the weakest of DBS characters, let alone Zeno. He needs to stick with fighting Mongul, Kalibak, Titus, Grundy, The General, Metallo, etc, etc..

People that can't even touch Yamcha during his kids days..

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Yeah, not sure why you'd say "anymore," when he never could take Zeno. laughing out loud

Jmanghan
Cosmic Armor Supes isn't really Supes...he rapes Zeno imho. What has Cosmic Armor Superman done?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Limbo, which surrounds/is bigger than the mainstream DC Multiverse, is smaller than Cosmic Armor Supes' hand. He's literally a 4th wall metatextual being that represents the very STORY of Superman.

Galan007
He's literally a 4th wall metatextual being that represents the very STORY of Superman. ...Which, per the issue, represents THE most powerful story in comics. Ergo Thought-Robot was THE most powerful entity within the multiverse(from the Monitor Realm downward at least), as it was powered by the concept of story.

cdtm
Lets all write to Death Battle on Superman vs Omni King. I want to see animated Superman tanking a multiverse buster. smile

carver9
Superman sent me a text message asking me to ask you when are you going to get off his sack.

cdtm
Soon as you stop going down on Toriyama. wink

Superman beat Emperor Joker.

carver9
Scans of average Superman beating Imp Joker.

Galan007
Lol, Superman 'beat' Joker by exploiting his mental weakness: fear of Batman... And Supes only knew to do that thanks to help from Mxy himself.

Lets not go overboard here. ermm

cdtm
Originally posted by Galan007
Lol, Superman 'beat' Joker by exploiting his mental weakness: fear of Batman... And Supes only knew to do that thanks to help from Mxy himself.

Lets not go overboard here. ermm

While this is true, he also resisted reality manipulation, on multiple occasions.

Everything from forced mind wipes, to ripping out his heart.

Sure, he couldn't "beat" him physically, but he was the only character in the story who could even put up a fight.

carver9
Lol

cdtm
Lol

Yes, calling Zeno unbeatable is an lol.

Emperor Joker would have done to Zeno what he did to Spectre, and failed to do to Superman.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Naw. smile

cdtm
Scans of average Superman beating Imp Joker.

I'll see about digging up scans of Superman surviving/resisting against his power, vs what he did to the likes of Spectre, Darkseid, Ganthet, and Highfather (Or maybe Zeus, I forget.)

And I'm glad we're seriously discussing Superman vs Zeno, and leaving that ridiculous Goku/Superman match to history where it's been settled. (By popular opinion, if nothing else. smile )

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Superman is weak by current DB standards.

Jmanghan
yup

cdtm
laughing out loud You people..

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
You probably think Wolverine takes Zeno, so stop with the condescension please. smile

cdtm
You probably think Wolverine takes Zeno, so stop with the condescension please. smile

Sorry, Carver's insufferable nature is working on my last nerve.

The guy actually accused five-six people of conspiring to troll him in the comics vs. He's a loon.

At least you and I can just agree to disagree. smile

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I, unfortunately, don't feel like agreeing to disagree. smile

Who is the weakest character who can beat Zeno iyo and why?

carver9
Superman is weak by current DB standards.

Extremely weak. He is still going h2h with Lobo. Someone who was having trouble hitting people in the suicide squad and Batman.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
From presumably the end of the FT arc till now, the Zeno-Ohs have been playing 203 games of planet/solar system/galaxy destroying cosmic chess with each other. Literally flicking planets into other planets. Not much of a conceivable limit to their power, as of yet.

Damborgson
He's a casual universe buster so we'd need a high end abstract as of now...Thanos with the IG seems like a safe bet.

carver9
The precision he showed while eliminating the Universe is insane.

cdtm
Lobo would kick Zeno's ass. laughing

Every reason to suspect he's a glass cannon, given his arms hurt just holding them up.

cdtm
Hercule punch ftw. cool

Damborgson
I change my answer to Hercule.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by Damborgson
He's a casual universe buster so we'd need a high end abstract as of now...Thanos with the IG seems like a safe bet.

Agreed. As Goku said, "if Zen-Oh wants something erased, it's getting erased." Whether that be a universe, a dozen universes, and probably beyond even that.

NewGuy01
If the Grand Priest is supposed to be one of the 5 greatest warriors in the multiverse, who are the other four?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Nah, it's pretty obvious based on implication from the show and direct statement from the manga that Daishinkan is the strongest warrior in existence. That said, the other 4 are most likely angels.

cdtm
Agreed. As Goku said, "if Zen-Oh wants something erased, it's getting erased." Whether that be a universe, a dozen universes, and probably beyond even that.

Kevin Thorne could reality warp on a multiversal level. He still was stopped by Jack Frost freezing him in a block of ice

Judging by how easily hurt he is from just keeping his arms held out, all you need to stop Zeno is a gun, or a punch to the face.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Yes. Because nobody in DBS has thought of that. thumb up

cdtm
That's why he has the guards. thumb up

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Zen-Oh literally stood in the middle of universal armageddon and was completely unscathed. There was also no implication that Zamasu, or any being for that matter, was/is capable of hurting Zen-Oh. Again, like Goku said, if Zen-Oh wants something erased, it gets erased. Also, as Champa said, Zen-Oh is THE god amongst the gods. Characters in DBS would know if Zen-Oh was some squishy who could get killed by a bullet, lmfao.

carver9
Kevin Thorne could reality warp on a multiversal level. He still was stopped by Jack Frost freezing him in a block of ice

Judging by how easily hurt he is from just keeping his arms held out, all you need to stop Zeno is a gun, or a punch to the face.

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

cdtm
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

laughing indeed. Hillariously underpowered god.

cdtm
Zen-Oh literally stood in the middle of universal armageddon and was completely unscathed. There was also no implication that Zamasu, or any being for that matter, was/is capable of hurting Zen-Oh. Again, like Goku said, if Zen-Oh wants something erased, it gets erased. Also, as Champa said, Zen-Oh is THE god amongst the gods. Characters in DBS would know if Zen-Oh was some squishy who could get killed by a bullet, lmfao.

Why would erasing a universe hurt him? Does erasing a letter hurt the writer?

Zeno clearly has some kind of unique power, akin to Babidi's magic. That doesn't make him physically powerful, any more then Babidi's power to warp reaity makes him strong.

Since Zeno isn't using chi, there is no reason to believe he chi amps his physical stats.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I'm talking about the future Trunks arc. Zen-Oh literally stood in the middle of universal Armageddon and was completely unscathed.

Why should I believe Zen-Ohs power isn't ki? Literally every god in existence possesses God ki, I see no reason to believe Zen-Oh is any different.

You also have to remember that when Zen-Oh threatened to erase his guards, they got scared shitless. Which wouldn't be the case if they were infinitely faster than him and could kill him with a single punch. thumb up

The idea that the Gods of Gods that causes Beerus to shit his pants would get bodied by a bullet is absolutely hilarious.

cdtm
Yeah, that's as crazy as a pre-schooler robot beating up a SSJ God. thumb up

Come on, it's Toriyama sama. You KNOW in your heart of hearts this isn't exactly beneath the kind of stuff he'd pull. stick out tongue

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I wouldn't be surprised if Daishinkan ends up being stronger than Zen-Oh, or the being that sent the angels being stronger than Zen-Oh, but a bullet? C'mon man. smile

cdtm
Monaka.

Dark-Kenshin
Classic Dr. Strange with a week of prep. Barely wins.

cdtm
He's stomped worse without prep. Dragon Ball characters have next to NO magic resistance.

SSJGGogeta
I've been incognito for like a year, but just so we're clear, I'd say that the weakest character I can see pulling a W on Zeno, would be... Maybe PC Anti-monitor? And all the guys Skills listed, of course, with the possible exceptions of Doom and Thanos.

carver9
No one mentioned in this thread is beating Zeno.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
No one mentioned in this thread is beating Zeno.

laughing out loud

Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
I've been incognito for like a year, but just so we're clear, I'd say that the weakest character I can see pulling a W on Zeno, would be... Maybe PC Anti-monitor? And all the guys Skills listed, of course, with the possible exceptions of Doom and Thanos.

thumb up thumb up

I give Thanos the W because of his utter mastery of all aspects of reality while wielding the IG, and God Doom is beyond the power of the IG, or LT for that matter, entirely IMO.

Ursumeles
Zen-Oh > Presence / PR Molecule Man / Mxy confirmed.

cdtm
Hawkeye.

SSJGGogeta

Galan007
The IG can destroy a universe as whimsically as we've seen from Zen-Oh, and more impressively, can create a universe ex nihilo just as casually. Moreover, the IG possesses far more *depth* of power in any given universe than we've seen from Zen-Oh(as mentioned, the IG possesses complete mastery over every single facet of creation -- time/space/power/reality/mind/soul.)

...Heck, who's to say the IG couldn't just mind-f*ck Zen-Oh into submission? srug

SSJGGogeta

NewGuy01
Dunno, but I recall Whis saying that creating stars was beyond his power, so it probably is more impressive by DB standards.

Wrong, Trunks time travelled to a point prior to it's destruction right afterward.

Hit being overpowered isn't the same as time being overpowered.

SSJGGogeta

NewGuy01
...what? Naturally if you destroy something, it will remain destroyed in the future. You just claimed that Zen-Oh's destruction of Trunk's timeline erased the past, which is factually not true.

Indeed, it has.

https://img.mangastream.com/cdn/manga/107/3495/017.png

SSJGGogeta

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Not anymore. If anything, the manga is actually more canon at this point.

Also, @Gogeta, Trunks and Mai do the same thing in the anime as well. They travel to the timeline before it was erased by Zen-Oh. So he didn't erase the past.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Regarding IG Thanos vs Omni-King...The Classic IG has been used outside of its native universe (in LT's realm,) has transcended creation via the actuality ripple, (A casual exertion of the IG's energies that reached all the way to the Beyond Realm):

http://i.imgur.com/YRYEfqy.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/lWC0oyh.jpg

Furthermore, the IG is stated to be far more powerful than the Cosmic Egg, which is 30 CCU's. One CCU has performed multi-universal feats in the past.

http://i.imgur.com/X3jkfdq.jpg

Then there's the fact that an incomplete IG (it didn't even have the reality gem) easily overpowered the UN, which has been used on Multiversal scale before (it even completely destroyed and recreated reality in an instant).

Beyond its raw power (which is AT LEAST on par with Zen-Oh,) the IG gives the wielder complete mastery over all aspects of reality (space, reality, time, mind, soul, power,) hence why the wielder is referred to, in essence, THE God.

The Living Tribunal wasn't even sure if he could take Warlock w/the IG head on, and had to resort to making the gems not work in unison, as opposed to confronting it with brute force.

SSJGGogeta
Not anymore. If anything, the manga is actually more canon at this point.

Also, @Gogeta, Trunks and Mai do the same thing in the anime as well. They travel to the timeline before it was erased by Zen-Oh. So he didn't erase the past.

How so? In all fairness, I haven't read the manga in ages, but it was established early on that the anime was primary canon.

Regarding IG Thanos vs Omni-King...The Classic IG has been used outside of its native universe (in LT's realm,) has transcended creation via the actuality ripple, (A casual exertion of the IG's energies that reached all the way to the Beyond Realm):

http://i.imgur.com/YRYEfqy.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/lWC0oyh.jpg

Furthermore, the IG is stated to be far more powerful than the Cosmic Egg, which is 30 CCU's. One CCU has performed multi-universal feats in the past.

http://i.imgur.com/X3jkfdq.jpg

Then there's the fact that an incomplete IG (it didn't even have the reality gem) easily overpowered the UN, which has been used on Multiversal scale before (it even completely destroyed and recreated reality in an instant).

Beyond its raw power (which is AT LEAST on par with Zen-Oh,) the IG gives the wielder complete mastery over all aspects of reality (space, reality, time, mind, soul, power,) hence why the wielder is referred to, in essence, THE God.

The Living Tribunal wasn't even sure if he could take Warlock w/the IG head on, and had to resort to making the gems not work in unison, as opposed to confronting it with brute force.

Well, like I said, I don't really know much about Marvel just because I'm not a huge fan of it. Although there is only one point that you just made that could solidify it making Thanos > Zeno, and that is that it allegedly overpowered the UN. I'd very much like to see that, if you have scans of it.

To be honest, the actuality ripple is impressive, but it's comparable to what Jiren did by casually shaking the Void with just his ki.

Remember, I'm not arguing that Jiren or Zeno would beat them in terms of power, but honestly it seems to me like Jiren would have a better chance than Zeno. I could definitely see Jiren, if he had knowledge of Thanos and knew that he would have to blitz him so hard that he could take the gauntlet off of him and put it on himself, being able to defeat Thanos that way. Otherwise, he'd have no chance. Silver Surfer almost did it though, and Jiren is vastly above him in terms of strength and speed. Thanos might be ridiculously more powerful than Jiren once he has the IG, but in that scenario, I could see Jiren pulling a W, as long as he takes the gauntlet before Thanos can use it. That's just my two cents, I could be wrong.

Regardless though, I'd like to see the IG overpowering the UN if you have the scans.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
How so? In all fairness, I haven't read the manga in ages, but it was established early on that the anime was primary canon.

Yeah, originally the manga was created to advertise the anime, but things have changed since the U6 tournament. Toyotaro has his own style/his own story now that slightly differs from the anime. It turns out that Toyotaro was the one who came up with the idea of Vegetto returning in both the manga and the anime.

Furthermore, we recently learned that Toyotaro sends his drafts to Toriyama (who is the ultimate source of DB/DBZ/DBS canon,) who then looks over/approves/makes changes to Toyotaro's drafts. We have no reason he does the same with Toei (who seems to prefer to do things their own way).

As such, there is really no reason to believe the anime is any more canon than the manga, and it's entirely possible that the opposite is true.

Well, like I said, I don't really know much about Marvel just because I'm not a huge fan of it. Although there is only one point that you just made that could solidify it making Thanos > Zeno, and that is that it allegedly overpowered the UN. I'd very much like to see that, if you have scans of it.

To be honest, the actuality ripple is impressive, but it's comparable to what Jiren did by casually shaking the Void with just his ki.

Here's the scan of the IG overpowering the UN:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/102593/2820443-infinty_wars_05_30.jpg

Keep in mind that this was an incomplete IG. No way in hell does Zen-Oh not only have that depth of power, but also that versatility in terms of having mastery over all aspects of reality. I genuinely don't think it's much of a fight.

Regarding the actuality ripple, I'd argue it's far more impressive than what Jiren did because of a few reasons:

Jiren shook a single infinite dimension, (if we assume the dimension was nothingness, then Jiren didn't really shake anything. The best we could say is that his ki "reached" infinity). Thanos, on the other hand, sent a shockwave across a transfinite ("beyond infinite"wink Multiverse, with various higher dimensions, dimensional barriers, pocket realms, etc. And in reaching the Beyond Realm, it reached a level where even the Marvel Multiverse, "dwindled into utter insignificance":

http://s4d4.turboimg.net/t1/12007360_BY5-3.jpg

AuraAngel
Sinbad.

Galan007

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/102593/2820443-infinty_wars_05_30.jpg

Keep in mind that this was an incomplete IG. No way in hell does Zen-Oh not only have that depth of power, but also that versatility in terms of having mastery over all aspects of reality. I genuinely don't think it's much of a fight.
It's a non-fight, tbh... Especially when you consider that the UN has destroyed/recreated the entire Marvel multiverse(ie. INFINITE universes) with, literally, the click of a button. As you mentioned, this is important because even an INCOMPLETE IG(it was missing the phucking REALITY gem at the time) is still > the UN.

Zen-Oh is extremely powerful(especially by DB standards), but he still has a LONG way to go to ever stand a chance against a competent IG-wielder.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
thumb up

Definitely a non-fight.

SSJGGogeta
Yeah, originally the manga was created to advertise the anime, but things have changed since the U6 tournament. Toyotaro has his own style/his own story now that slightly differs from the anime. It turns out that Toyotaro was the one who came up with the idea of Vegetto returning in both the manga and the anime.

Furthermore, we recently learned that Toyotaro sends his drafts to Toriyama (who is the ultimate source of DB/DBZ/DBS canon,) who then looks over/approves/makes changes to Toyotaro's drafts. We have no reason he does the same with Toei (who seems to prefer to do things their own way).

As such, there is really no reason to believe the anime is any more canon than the manga, and it's entirely possible that the opposite is true.

Regarding the actuality ripple, I'd argue it's far more impressive than what Jiren did because of a few reasons:

Jiren shook a single infinite dimension, (if we assume the dimension was nothingness, then Jiren didn't really shake anything. The best we could say is that his ki "reached" infinity). Thanos, on the other hand, sent a shockwave across a transfinite ("beyond infinite"wink Multiverse, with various higher dimensions, dimensional barriers, pocket realms, etc. And in reaching the Beyond Realm, it reached a level where even the Marvel Multiverse, "dwindled into utter insignificance":

http://s4d4.turboimg.net/t1/12007360_BY5-3.jpg

Toyotaro is directly involved in both the anime and manga. As the anime is further along thus far, it is considered the primary canon, whereas the manga is more of a rendition of Toriyama's acceptance of Toyotaro's story. Basically Toriyama has very little to do with the anime, and more with the manga. Toriyama himself though has admitted that Toyotaro is probably more consistent at this point though- because Toriyama's mind has been slipping. He can't even remember most things from the original series, that he wrote all by himself. He forgot Launch even existed, after her appearance in the Saiyan saga. Sadly, at this point, Toyotaro's work is more cannon than Toriyama's. He's said so himself in multiple interviews, and refers to Toyotaro as the person he's essentially "passing the torch onto". Therefore, the manga and anime are both canon in their own sense, but the anime is further along, making it the primary canon.

Anyways,

Eh, that scan is unimpressive, in my opinion. That didn't show the gauntlet overpowering the UN, it just showed it stopping someone from using it. Have there been other showings, more definitive than this? I assumed you meant that someone used the UN on an IG user, and it didn't work, or something of that nature. In the scan you just showed, the UN didn't even get used, lol. That's a cop-out, from what I can tell.

No, I definitely agree that it's more impressive than what Jiren did, lol. For sure. I'm just saying that it's not so impressive that it makes Jiren's feat seem insignificant, which is what you're seeming to suggest. It could even be considered a similar feat, if we take the "world of void" to be what it was stated to be- which is infinite. It's basically an infinite dimension, according to the statements about it thus far. If that's true, it basically did exactly what Thanos' ripple did, just without reaching the Beyond. Whether this is comparable or not, we can't be sure, but it can definitely be argued as such.

Also, I'm not arguing that Zeno is as strong as the IG, lol. I'm saying, in fact, that he's not. At least going by his current feats. He's multiversal though, and he hasn't been serious once, lol, so that could certainly change as more of his character is revealed. However, Jiren has enough feats to put him on a level where he could potentially snag the gauntlet from Thanos, and defeat him. Even if he would need to be off-guard to allow this to happen. Thanos DOES have a subconscious desire to lose.

We just don't really know enough about Jiren or Zeno, at this point, to say definitively whether they would win or not. So for now, they lose. *shrug*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.