Vitiate vs Plagueis ( No Blurb ) Poll

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UCanShootMyNova

The Ellimist
It's always cute when you call me out for trolling.

Anyway, Plagueis wins, because he's a more competent combatant, because his close quarters will be a tiebreaker, and because unbalancing the Force > beating up random strike teams on nexuses.

UCanShootMyNova
I was actually curious about people's thoughts here tbh. Interesting that you automatically assumed it was about you though.

UCanShootMyNova
Interesting results. smile

Azronger
Plagueis still has Banite scaling. He wins.

ares834

Ursumeles
We also have Banite downscaling, from Sidious.

ares834
Originally posted by Ursumeles
We also have Banite diwnscaling, from Sidious.

So he is weaker than Sidious... So are 99% of the rest of the characters. I'm not sure how that proves him to more powerful than Vitiate.

Ursumeles
Yeah, we do.
Also, the gap between Master and student is at least so big, that the Student can overwhelm the master. After that, the former student grows in power, and likely all the time after that, up to the point where he is killed by his own student. Make that 30x, and Plaggy is >>>>>>>>>>>>> Bane, who himself isn't a scrub tbh.
Also, Plaggy has good feats.
Edit: Ah, you edited. But why do you think, that there is a big gap between Plagueis/TPM Sidious and RotS Sidious?

The_Tempest
My guess is the Banite argument is being made because there's (1) a quote in a Fact File that says Bane > every Sith who preceded him and (2) Bane'a feats are arguably better than novel!Vitiate's.

ares834

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.