How many Siraks could DE Sidious beat?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
They're surrounding him in a 20 meter radius circle. No Force storms.

The Merchant

MythLord
According to Azronger, an infinite amount.

I could actually buy that. Just give him some distance, and he can go about his daily life while draining them.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by MythLord

I could actually buy that. Just give him some distance, and he can go about his daily life while draining them.

Q99
A lot, but definitely no absurd number like a thousand or infinite. It is *very hard* to defend from all sides at once, and to move at speeds faster than Sirak can target is tiring. Sure, the initial Siraks will drop fast, but that can't continue for too long, it's a lot more energy than it takes to outspeed non-force sensitives. People really underestimate the effect of numbers.

I'd say something like 14-30.

Geistalt

Azronger

thumb up

DarthDuelist9
An infinite amount of losers (which equals Sirak).

Tondemonai
None smile

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by Q99
A lot, but definitely no absurd number like a thousand or infinite. It is *very hard* to defend from all sides at once, and to move at speeds faster than Sirak can target is tiring. Sure, the initial Siraks will drop fast, but that can't continue for too long, it's a lot more energy than it takes to outspeed non-force sensitives. People really underestimate the effect of numbers.

UCanShootMyNova
Btw Azzie I've decided I will tackle your argument but during the Summer when I have enough time to devote a full day of my devoted attention to it.

Azronger
Originally posted by Q99

Lmao.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=15988500#post15988500

Deronn_solo
Linking to cancer isn't exactly a good idea, Az.

Azronger
Address my argument, then.

Deronn_solo
I don't have the time of the day to form rebuttals to a virtual bible of texts, lal.

Azronger
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
I don't have the time of the day to form rebuttals to a virtual bible of texts, lal.

Originally posted by Deronn_solo
So, excuses? Alright.

UCanShootMyNova
Tbf Azzie. That's a lot of text. Most people don't have that kind of time during the school year or during their work days.

Deronn_solo
Added to my to do list.
xD

UCanShootMyNova
Just like that debate with Ant. ;P

Deronn_solo
mmm

Difference is that one had a time table, tbh. This one doesn't, lal. Won't come out in a while though, as I'm still working on my Valkorion v Plagueis post. I'm up to 50,000 characters, and I'm still not 1/6 done yet, lal.

UCanShootMyNova
Should I leave it to you then? I really was planning on addressing it in the Summer.

Deronn_solo
If you want lal.

Like I said, I haven't actually begin working on it yet, as Valkorion v Plagueis takes precedents over it by a country mile.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.