Hillary ends up being Nixon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
Ironic enough, she prosecuted Nixon for crimes.

What does it say about the American people who are willing to vote for a candidate for president under multiple federal investigations.

FinalAnswer
Nixon was a better president then a lot of the clowns we've had since, so that would be an optimistic scenario.

Time-Immemorial
Nope nice try flipping it, won't work. Funny how you want a murderer in office.

Surtur
If it weren't for Watergate Nixon would have gone down as one of the best presidents.

It's too bad he doesn't live in the current era and it's also too bad he lacked a vagina. Then he could of just said he didn't know the whole Watergate thing was wrong.

Yes yes Nixon had been in politics all his life so you'd think he'd know what is and isn't right, but then again being in politics for decades sure didn't help H Doggy Dogg.

Andytalks
Trump is going to eliminate his political opponents once in office. Trump is Andrew Jackson!

FinalAnswer
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial

Put words in my mouth again you brain-damaged ****ing retard. I've already gone on record at saying how both the candidates in your election are complete disasters, but apparently you're too busy steadily losing your mind to remember that. Go headbutt another grenade or something you cretin.

dadudemon
Originally posted by FinalAnswer
Put words in my mouth again you brain-damaged ****ing retard. I've already gone on record at saying how both the candidates in your election are complete disasters, but apparently you're too busy steadily losing your mind to remember that. Go headbutt another grenade or something you cretin.

Uhhh...u mad? Seems he has gotten on your very last nerve.

I want to read more of your posts about politics so don't let a feud get in the way of you posting, here. Just try to ignore the people that get your goat.

Time-Immemorial
Seems I rustled his jimmies

FinalAnswer
Originally posted by dadudemon
Uhhh...u mad? Seems he has gotten on your very last nerve.

I want to read more of your posts about politics so don't let a feud get in the way of you posting, here. Just try to ignore the people that get your goat.

There is no ignoring supra, he and his circle-jerk of a right wing clown circus basically run the GDF now.

Seems I rustled his jimmies

I'm not the one obsessed with making 20 threads a day about how Hillary is going to allow the Russian-Alien-Muslim Alliance to destroy America and turn us all into communists.

Time-Immemorial
Nope

FinalAnswer
Is Hillary actually a reptilian Supra? Is her end game that she's going to commit a blood sacrifice of America's populace in order to summon Satan?

Time-Immemorial
Nope, keep going though, want some more rope?

FinalAnswer
Want some more head concussion?

Time-Immemorial
Baseless personal attacks now? Provide a source for my non existent concussion.

Also if you think people are dumb for having a concussion you know Hillary has multiple concussionslaughing out loud

Need some more rope?

FinalAnswer
Well, I mean, you accuse me of supporting a murderer, when I have in fact agreed that Hillary Clinton is both a murderer and would make a terrible president, so you started the baseless attacks game. I assume you have some kind of head injury, because I don't want to believe you were genuinely born this stupid.

Time-Immemorial

You literally took this a serious post. Even me reading it again makes me laugh. I am Sorry if you were offended by it

dadudemon
There is no ignoring supra, he and his circle-jerk of a right wing clown circus basically run the GDF now.

Well, I'd say there are far more Dems/liberals than that group you're talking about. They are just more vocal. You're fine, dude. Just stick around. I think Supra is harmless. Supra and I have argued just as fiercely about stuff as anyone but we still get along...

I'm not the one obsessed with making 20 threads a day about how Hillary is going to allow the Russian-Alien-Muslim Alliance to destroy America and turn us all into communists.

I find it informative. Sure, he's slanted against Hillary but it at least keeps me informed on one side of things (I feel bombarded by the pro-Hillary train everywhere else).

Time-Immemorial
I have never understood the idea that you are right wing cause you are against the establishment. I am pretty liberal on many things, I am just not a go along to get along, fall in line person.

FinalAnswer
You literally took this a serious post. Even me reading it again makes me laugh. I am Sorry if you were offended by it

I'm sorry I'm unable to tell when you are being serious and when you are attempting at humor.

Time-Immemorial
no biggie.

WHITE PRIDE
If Hilary is willing to do so much evil to gain power, imagine what she'd do to keep power?
I imagine her opponents will become suicidal.

AsbestosFlaygon
Hillary is a Reptilian Overlord needed to be seated in power to summon the forces of the Illuminati. Sir Rothschilds and his Reptilian kind will be exposed to the world in the coming years. Mark my letters

WHITE PRIDE
Where's my tinfoil hat?

Bashar Teg
What does it say about the American people who are willing to vote for a candidate for president under multiple federal investigations.

Ironic indeed. rolling on floor laughing

Sable
#desperation

"I told the president 3 times he was not under investigation." James Comey under oath to Congress.

Sable
"We have been told the president is not under investigation" Sen Fienstien and Grassley.

Beniboybling
What's Muelley doing again?

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Sable

"I told the president 3 times he was not under investigation." James Comey under oath to Congress.

he never said that, liar. laughing

Sable
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
he never said that, liar. laughing

Look whos lying, liar

Not under Investigation

Bashar Teg
he never said what you quoted. i know that your poor simple brain cannot comprehend the purpose of quotation marks, so i'll let it go. smile

Sable
I know your poor simple brain can't understand the concept of paraphrasing, I don't like wasting much time on you. When are you going to take AA?

snowdragon
The only thing slightly comical about this thread despite its age is that H-dawg should have been jailed for what she did.

If Trump is proven guilty he should be too, our ruling class is far to removed legally from the population.

Robtard
Ironic indeed. rolling on floor laughing

I know I get a heaping reward of schadenfreude whenever I see anyone who used the catch phrase "we can't afford to have a President under FBI investigation, the country can't afford it right now!" during the election, be it Trump, little Rubio or a Trumper. Delicious.

Sable
The president is not and has never been under investigation.

Robtard
Pretty sure Robert Swan "The Swanman" Mueller III is investigating right now as I type this. Oh man.

edit: I suggest the thread title be changed to "Trump ends up being Nixon" laughing out loud

Sable
Name the criminal codes for any law been broken, you know Mueller cant re write laws dont you, I assume he is a better man then Comey who actually did re write laws.

Robtard
Are you doing that thing again, insisting someone finish Mueller's investigation right here and now otherwise Trump's free-and-clear and you won or something? Seems like it. Sorry, not playing that silly game.

But Trump is under FBI investigation; it's happening right now as I type this. This is reality.

Sable
There are two other investigations going on, none lf which has found any criminal wrong doing. If there was something, they would have found it long ago. Trump is not, and has never been under FBI investigstion. As per Grassley, Feinstein and Comey have said.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Robtard

edit: I suggest the thread title be changed to "Trump ends up being Nixon" laughing out loud

laughing

Robtard
There are two other investigations going on, none lf which has found any criminal wrong doing. If there was something, they would have found it long ago. Trump is not, and has never been under FBI investigstion. As per Grassley, Feinstein and Comey have said.

Repeat: Watergate took three years and even Monicagate which was about a President lying over getting his peen sucked took about a year. This "if it hasn't happen by now, it means nothing is there" approach is a very poor coping mechanism and it will just make the fall hurt that much more.

Sable
Collusion isnt a crime and they have all said there is not any proof of that, so what do they got?laughing out loud

Bashar Teg
Collusion isnt a crime

wrong again, simpleness.

Sable
Its pleasing that Trumps existence pisses you off Bash. You will be mentally broken by his first termlaughing out loud

Robtard
Collusion isnt a crime and they have all said there is not any proof of that, so what do they got?laughing out loud Is that a preemptive "so what if Trump colluded with Russia. It was to make America great again!"?

Sable
You didnt care HRC colluded with the DNC to screw Bernie or colluded with /DOJ/MSM/Ukraine. Hillary was deadset on resetting relations with Russia. Why should I care about non crimes, when you dont?

Robtard
Hmm. I'll just take that as a "yes" then. TBF, it was expected and you won't be alone. Many a Trumper will do the same imo should(when?) that reality come to pass.

Sable
You do realize Russian people are not evil people right? Why do you hate Russia, what did Russia do to you?

Bashar Teg
http://i.imgur.com/9QZDbjn.gif

still, collusion is illegal.

Sable
#triggeredagain

Collusion isnt even a federal crime and its only valid in anti trustlaughing out loud

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/07/12/what-is-collusion-215366

Robtard
You do realize Russian people are not evil people right? Why do you hate Russia, what did Russia do to you?

Good one. How do you think this tactic is working for you?

Sable
Lol CNN too

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/07/11/opinions/trump-jr-russia-meeting-not-illegal-callan/index.html

Bashar Teg
#triggeredagain

Collusion isnt even a federal crime and its only valid in anti trustlaughing out loud

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/07/12/what-is-collusion-215366

oh right, we're pretending the investigation into collusion doesn't exist, so that your delicate mind won't implode. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sable
Good one. How do you think this tactic is working for you?

What did Russia do to you?

Sable
oh right, we're pretending the investigation into collusion doesn't exist, so that your delicate mind won't implode. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Headshot #triggered

Its a political sin, not a crime, one Clinton is guilty of.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/07/11/opinions/trump-jr-russia-meeting-not-illegal-callan/index.html

Flyattractor
If only "ATTEMPTED Collusion was a CRIME!'

Bashar Teg
demonstrating intent to commit a crime is a crime, simple guy.

Sable
Collusion isn't a crime, brain child.

Bashar Teg
keep saying that and wishing really really hard, but dont forget to wear your helmet. #safetyfirst

Sable
Collusion isn't a crime, don't forget to go to your AA meetings, oh and post some more SW pics. I mean I'm sure it gets you all the girls.

Flyattractor
demonstrating intent to commit a crime is a crime, simple guy.

Oh REALLY?

So are you at this moment ATTEMPTING to Internet Troll?

Robtard
Seriously though, this thread does need to be renamed to "Trump ends up being Nixon." The parallels are there and it's hilarious. Being under investigation, firing someone thinking it would stop the investigation; that act making more eyes turn etc. I'm loving it.

Sable
Trump is not and has never been under investigation and everyone keeps turning up more rocks, and not finding anything.

Flyattractor
#deflection/biasedtriggering.

Bashar Teg
undercover officers arrest people for intent to commit crimes. this happens often in situations where someone is soliciting murder-for-hire. also it's the whole basis for 'to catch a predator'. but i guess since you're on too many drugs to comprehend that, this means i'm wrong. thumb up

Sable
undercover officers arrest people for intent to commit crimes. this happens often in situations where someone is soliciting murder-for-hire. also it's the whole basis for 'to catch a predator'. but i guess since you're on too many drugs to comprehend that, this means i'm wrong. thumb up

Collusion is not a crime. Keep telling yourself it is though.

Bashar Teg
Collusion is not a crime. Keep telling yourself it is though.

that's nice. wear your helmet. thumb up

Sable
What helmet are you talking about, I think your alcoholism is starting to affect your brain. Starting to have dillusions. There is a 12 step program btw.

snowdragon
I love the patriotism of the people on the thread for getting Trump if what is said is true but I could swear I didn't see so much enthusiasm for catching Hillary when she was caught red handed.

Sable
Originally posted by snowdragon
I love the patriotism of the people on the thread for getting Trump if what is said is true but I could swear I didn't see so much enthusiasm for catching Hillary when she was caught red handed.

They are truly bad people.

Robtard

Clinton was investigated and cleared multiple times over the course of a few years. How many more times does she need to be investigated and cleared before it's cool? Looking for a number here.

Remember when she went before a panel and embarrassed them all? I do.

Sable
She was never investigated. As per Lynch, it was a "matter." And the matter was resolved on the tarmac btw slick willy and Lynch. It truley is why they call him slick.

Then Comey rewrote the law for her.

Bashar Teg
She was never investigated. As per Lynch, it was a "matter." And the matter was resolved on the tarmac btw slick willy and Lynch. It truley is why they call him slick.

oh look. you can type stuff thumb up

snowdragon
Clinton was investigated and cleared multiple times over the course of a few years. How many more times does she need to be investigated and cleared before it's cool? Looking for a number here.

Remember when she went before a panel and embarrassed them all? I do.

Look man, we have people well under her level of authority prisoned for doing less then she did. It's in the news, I realize your ok with what she did, that doesn't mean its ok.

I remember when she went in front of panels and lied to them while embassessing them, that isn't something you seem to remember. She hid information while taking the high road.

Sable
oh look. you can type stuff thumb up

Whats the matter, the bartender cut you off last night? Go ahead and try to refute what I said.

Robtard

Then Comey rewrote the law for her.

Didn't you say you were going to ignore me?

Didn't you call Comey a hero when he reopened up her investigation shortly before election night; thereby possibly harming her chances? Poor Comey, how quickly he fell from your good graces. sad

Robtard
Look man, we have people well under her level of authority prisoned for doing less then she did. It's in the news, I realize your ok with what she did, that doesn't mean its ok.

I remember when she went in front of panels and lied to them while embassessing them, that isn't something you seem to remember. She hid information while taking the high road.

Oh, okay. More "Clinton is the devil!" then as a means to deflect from Trump's shenanigans. What I thought, but I wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt. No worries.

Sable
Didn't you say you were going to ignore me?

Didn't you call Comey a hero when he reopened up her investigation shortly before election night; thereby possibly harming her chances? Poor Comey, how quickly he fell from your good graces. sad

Can you quote me calling him a hero? Does him doing his job make him a hero? Shouldnt you hate Comey since he cost her the election?

Robtard
What's the point, you'd just flip as normal. I've never hated Comey, I've maintained the same unlike some others who went from 'he's a hero!' to 'he's a cuck! the second he even hinted that something wasn't kosher with Trump.

BTW, Trump thinks he's under investigation, so you might want to call him and let him know you know for a fact that he isn't:

"I am being investigated for firing the FBI Director by the man who told me to fire the FBI Director! Witch Hunt" -Trump via Twitter 06/16/17

Sable
He was mocking an article in the WP, why try and leave that context out?

snowdragon
Oh, okay. More "Clinton is the devil!" then as a means to deflect from Trump's shenanigans. What I thought, but I wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt. No worries.

WTF this is a thread about Hillary not Trump so don't be daft.

Sable

So in Trump threads, when people bring up Hillary, you say "but Hillary" but in a Hillary thread, we can't talk about her either?

Robtard
He was mocking an article in the WP, why try and leave that context out?

Nope. Trump believes he's under investigation. Read his tweet

Robtard
So in Trump threads, when people bring up Hillary, you say "but Hillary" but in a Hillary thread, we can't talk about her either?

This is now a Trump thread as noted, since Trump's turning out to be Nixon 2.0 and Clinton will never be president so she can't hurt you anymore.

Sable
Nope. Trump believes he's under investigation. Read his tweet

Leaving out the context of his explanation later for the tweet, because people had the same reaction. He said many times before as did Comey, he was not under FBI investigation.

Sable
This is now a Trump thread as noted, since Trump's turning out to be Nixon 2.0 and Clinton will never be president so she can't hurt you anymore.

But you dont get to decide that, the OP clezrly states its sbout Hillary.

Robtard
The OP is wrong, Clinton didn't win and will never be President, therefore she can't become Nixon 2.0, it's impossible now.

On the other hand, Trump did win the presidency, is under investigation, of which could potentially lead to him stepping down like Nixon. ergo, this thread has a whole lot more to do with Trump than it does Clinton

Sable
Trump didnt break any laws. No matter how much you want him to have.

Darkstorm Zero
We don't KNOW that yet, hence why the investigation exists.

Robtard
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
We don't KNOW that yet, hence why the investigation exists.

This factual fact eludes them.

Darkstorm Zero
This factual fact eludes them.

Until an unbiased, and completed investigation gets done signed and sealed, we won't know one way or another if he did do a naughty. But this is a fact, and it is undisputed - if Trump keeps "firing" the lead investigators to his own investigation, then trump looks more and more guilty to anyone with reasonable deductive skills. Nobody is saying trump IS guilty yet, but it looks worse and worse circumstantially with every action he takes that seemingly sabotages the investigation.

Surtur
Until an unbiased, and completed investigation gets done signed and sealed, we won't know one way or another if he did do a naughty. But this is a fact, and it is undisputed - if Trump keeps "firing" the lead investigators to his own investigation, then trump looks more and more guilty to anyone with reasonable deductive skills. Nobody is saying trump IS guilty yet, but it looks worse and worse circumstantially with every action he takes that seemingly sabotages the investigation.

Sure it's reasonable, if we ignore every single thing about Trumps personality.

Robtard

For sure, he's his own worse enemy here, his every stupid action makes it worse for him. Even Nixon had the sense to not act guilty at first.

Sable
Whats going to happen to your ego when no one is charged with a crime. And no non illegal collusion is found?

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by Surtur
Sure it's reasonable, if we ignore every single thing about Trumps personality.

His personality has no bearing on whether or not he is guilty of a crime.

For sure, he's his own worse enemy here, his every stupid action makes it worse for him. Even Nixon had the sense to not act guilty at first.

This is the point. Whether or not he is guilty, every act of interferance make his case look worse and worse.

Whats going to happen to your ego when no one is charged with a crime. And no non illegal collusion is found?

Dude, while I believe in the presumtion of innocent until proven guilty - let the investigation determine whether or not Trump is charged with a crime. That is it's purpose.

Surtur
It has to do with him firing people investigating, though. That is what Trump meant IMO about firing Comey over Russia. For him, the story itself, whether true or not, is unacceptable. His ego can't handle being questioned, he can't handle anything he perceives might make his presidency seem less legit.

Let me say: I do not feel Mueller should be fired. Do I think the investigation will be completely unbias? I dunno, I hope it will.

Sable
His personality has no bearing on whether or not he is guilty of a crime.

This is the point. Whether or not he is guilty, every act of interferance make his case look worse and worse.

Dude, while I believe in the presumtion of innocent until proven guilty - let the investigation determine whether or not Trump is charged with a crime. That is it's purpose.

Yes investigate a crime which has produced no evidence. In other words, anyone should be investigated of any crime accused even if all evidence points to the contrary. That sure sounds like innocent till proven guilty.

"We cant find evidence of any crime, but lets keep investigating." Alcoholic Libtards take that as hes guilty.

Darkstorm Zero
It has to do with him firing people investigating, though. That is what Trump meant IMO about firing Comey over Russia. For him, the story itself, whether true or not, is unacceptable. His ego can't handle being questioned, he can't handle anything he perceives might make his presidency seem less legit.

Let me say: I do not feel Mueller should be fired. Do I think the investigation will be completely unbias? I dunno, I hope it will.

That is actually more of an indictment against Trump rather than any sort of help to him. If he acts as the POTUS on nothing but his ego....

Oh man.....

We have a n egotistical prick manning the nuclear button....

Yes investigate a crime which has produced no evidence. In other words, anyone should be investigated of any crime accused even if all evidence points to the contrary. That sure sounds like innocent till proven guilty.

"We cant find evidence of any crime, but lets keep investigating." Alcoholic Libtards take that as hes guilty.

The investigation isn't concluded yet. Letit be finished before drawing conclusions, that is my point

Sable
Funny you direct these, comments to me, who believes in innocent till proven guilty, but dont direct them to literaly anyone else.

Surtur
That is actually more of an indictment against Trump rather than any sort of help to him. If he acts as the POTUS on nothing but his ego....

Oh man.....

We have a n egotistical prick manning the nuclear button....

He has an ego when it comes to strikes against his character. It doesn't mean he's going to set off nuclear bombs all willy nilly. Stop with that hysteria, unless it was a joke.

Robtard

Answer: I've already said I will accept Robert Swan "The Swanner" Mueller III findings whatever they may be when he was first appointed as special counsel thumb up

Question: Whats going to happen to your ego/mental state when he/his team is found to have colluded and he/they were lying through their teeth to the American people this whole time?

Sable
Wont happen, because if there was collusion it would have been found out about long ago. Second, I care as much of Russian collusion, as much as you care about HRC/DOJ/DNC/BOA/Ukraine collusion.

Darkstorm Zero
Funny you direct these, comments to me, who believes in innocent till proven guilty, but dont direct them to literaly anyone else.

I direct it to everyone, because everyone and their dog automatically assumes their side would win. You just happen to be the person who said it so you got quoted

I don't have a horse in it one way or the other, so I feel I'm in a decent position untainted by the American political bias and conflict.

That being said, I often have to wonder if everyone here actually even remembers why they first came to KMC...

Robtard
Wont happen, because if there was collusion it would have been found out about long ago.

That's a dodge. I answered your hypothetical question, now it would be nice if you answered mine in return.

Sable
That's a dodge. I answered your hypothetical question, now it would be nice if you answered mine in return.

I did, if you stopped pressing refresh so much and calmed down.

Surtur
Wont happen, because if there was collusion it would have been found out about long ago. Second, I care as much of Russian collusion, as much as you care about HRC/DOJ/DNC/BOA/Ukraine collusion.

Indeed, it would have been leaked IMO.

Sable
I direct it to everyone, because everyone and their dog automatically assumes their side would win. You just happen to be the person who said it so you got quoted

I don't have a horse in it one way or the other, so I feel I'm in a decent position untainted by the American political bias and conflict.

That being said, I often have to wonder if everyone here actually even remembers why they first came to KMC...

Doubtful, which is why most people left and didn't bother to return.

Robtard
I did, if you stopped pressing refresh so much and calmed down.

I can't quote you unless you hit post, that's how the board works, pally.

Second, you edited in more and it was just another dodge. Very weak and very immature and very telling. I have my answer.

snowdragon

Question: Whats going to happen to your ego/mental state when he/his team is found to have colluded and he/they were lying through their teeth to the American people this whole time?

The only thing that strikes me in that question is that we have found politicians lie, that seems to be their primary job. So IMO I'm sure in today's culture it'll blow over in a few months and little will happen to him, just like Hillary...........

Sable
I can't quote you unless you hit post, that's not the board works, pally.

Second, you edited in more and it was just another dodge. Very weak and very immature and very telling. I have my answer.

So it's immature to have the exact same stance as yourself? So what does that say about your stance?

Robtard
LoL, this guy ^

Darkstorm Zero
He has an ego when it comes to strikes against his character. It doesn't mean he's going to set off nuclear bombs all willy nilly. Stop with that hysteria, unless it was a joke.

It's partially a joke, but that doesn't make anyone more comfortable that he's willing to end careers and livelihoods because someone once said on twitter that he wears a dead animal on his head, or he uses so much spray on tan he looks like an oompa loompa.

I'm sorry, but someone that sensitive about his ego and vanity shouldn't be allowed anywhere near a position of political power.

Sable
Is it scare tactics to say "he can press the red button" or is it just ignorance and stupidity to the process of a nuclear launch and how it works?

Robtard
So it's immature to have the exact same stance as yourself? So what does that say about your stance?

My stance is that I'm accepting Mueller's findings, be it Trump and Co are cleared or found guilty. This isn't what you said.

Surtur
It's partially a joke, but that doesn't make anyone more comfortable that he's willing to end careers and livelihoods because someone once said on twitter that he wears a dead animal on his head, or he uses so much spray on tan he looks like an oompa loompa.

I'm sorry, but someone that sensitive about his ego and vanity shouldn't be allowed anywhere near a position of political power.

Indeed, I'd actually say anyone who has lied multiple times isn't suited for office. But then...we'd literally be stuck with just empty chairs. Not even empty but like with a symbolic presence, you know..Clint Eastwood type shit, just normal empty chairs.

Sable
LoL, this guy ^

Why is it immature for me to have the same opinion as yourself? You seem to pride yourself on your stances and are proud of them.

Robtard
Is it scare tactics to say "he can press the red button" or is it just ignorance and stupidity to the process of a nuclear launch and how it works?

Remember the scare tactic during the election of "Hillary will start a war with Russia!". Oddly enough, the narrative is that's she's actually the one that was colluding with Russia all along. What a flip.

Sable
My stance is that I'm accepting Mueller's findings, be it Trump and Co are cleared or found guilty. This isn't what you said.

I told you my stance on collusion is the same as your stance on democratic collusion.

Robtard
Why is it immature for me to have the same opinion as yourself? You seem to pride yourself on your stances and are proud of them. Literally answered that above. You don't have the same stance as me. It's okay though, I already called your "so what if Trump colluded!" maneuver. It's labeled the "Collusion Pivot"

Bashar Teg
"current reality=scare tactics" said the nutter who spammed this forum with threads about how obama was going to declare himself forever king and imprison/oppress everyone for the lulz. you're so ridiculous.

Sable
Remember the scare tactic during the election of "Hillary will start a war with Russia!". Oddly enough, the narrative is that's she's actually the one that was colluding with Russia all along. What a flip.

She literally said she wanted to go to war with Russia...so are we not to take her at what she says?

Sable
"current reality=scare tactics" said the nutter who spammed this forum with threads about how obama was going to declare himself forever king and imprison/oppress everyone for the lulz. you're so ridiculous.

Cept I never said that, go have some more shots Captain and blackout.

Darkstorm Zero
Doubtful, which is why most people left and didn't bother to return.

Well, I can tell you my reason. I started in Games vs, because I had some knowledge on certain games, I write, and I enjoyed theorising with my fellow gamers. Eventually, I spread to Movie Vs, Star Wars, and some other areas. But throughout it all, I was here to enjoy myself and be entertained.

These days, there's little enjoyment left to be had as everyone seems more interested in yelling and being snide. Kinda part of the reason one of my first friends here on KMC, C-Master, has never returned here.

Sable
Literally answered that above. You don't have the same stance as me. It's okay though, I already called your "so what if Trump colluded!" maneuver.

What is your opinion of democratic collusion?

Bashar Teg

ridiculous

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=611311&highlight=title%3A%28jade%29+forumid%3A11

Robtard

So the whole Jade Helm and Walmart closing stores as a cover up to train people when Obama takes over the country threads/post never happened? Odd, cos I recall them.

#legendarymemory

edit: Seems Bash has a legendary memory too smile

Sable
Nice bash the drunk,, I posted on a current event and was discussing its merits. Now prove I said what you claimed.

Bashar Teg
Nice bash the drunk,, I posted on a current event and was discussing its merits. Now prove I said what you claimed.

nope. you posted conspiracy dogshit scare tactics, you ridiculous hypocrite.

Sable
So the whole Jade Helm and Walmart closing stores as a cover up to train people when Obama takes over the country threads/post never happened? Odd, cos I recall them.

#legendarymemory

So posting on a current event is illegal now? Bash can't prove his claim.

Sable
nope. you posted conspiracy dogshit scare tactics, you ridiculous hypocrite.

Like you spamming dogshit Russian conspiracies and buying into them daily, you drunk.

Surtur

#legendarymemory

If he has a legendary memory why didn't he remember his BS about deflecting to me not posting in the acid attack threads?

Can you explain how this occurs with a legendary memory? Go!

Sable
If he has a legendary memory why didn't he remember his BS about deflecting to me not posting in the acid attack threads?

Bash is a alcoholic and blacks out a lot. His memory has been reduced to scouring the forum for "dirt."

Bashar Teg
Bash is a alcoholic and blacks out a lot.

he was responding to robtard, bozo.

Like you spamming dogshit Russian conspiracies and buying into them daily, you drunk.

nope. i post valid sources, as opposed to the conspiracy dogshit blogs you revel in thumb up

Surtur

There was a point where it seemed to them everything Trump did was just to distract from Russia. The missile strike on Syria? Meant to distract from Putin.

Surtur

nope. i post valid sources, as opposed to the conspiracy dogshit blogs you revel in thumb up

Responding about...your failed memory, lol. So you being a boozehound would be a legit comment.

Sable

Dude, you are the last person to be calling anyone a bozo, you literally get owned every day at work and have to drink yourself to sleep cause your life sucks so much.

Darkstorm Zero

Bashar Teg
Dude, you are the last person to be calling anyone a bozo, you literally get owned every day at work and have to drink yourself to sleep cause your life sucks so much.

keep trying to build narratives about people in your stunted imagination, while threatening a lawsuit every time someone points out what a massive idiot and hypocrite you are. cope harder thumb up

Sable
keep trying to build narratives about people in your stunted imagination, while threatening a lawsuit every time someone points out what a massive idiot and hypocrite you are. cope harder thumb up

Says the guy who tried to build a narrative I had concussion, just points out what a massive idiot and hypocrite you arelaughing out loud

Stay triggered

Robtard

#triggered

Already covered and exposed your nonsense in the other thread.

Surtur
#triggered

Already covered and exposed your nonsense in the other thread.

Now here you go again, you say you want your freedom.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Supra
i can typing

http://i.imgur.com/o1z9TUu.gif

Sable
PVS Accuses me of doing what he did did, and getting mad about it.

Surtur
Call him Sable. If he is this Supra..well, you don't call Steve Zodiac by his past names, do you?

Or will you refer to him as StopTheHate from now on? The consistency will be awesome to behold.

Robtard
Faulty comparison.

Saying that someone posting about the Trump Russia collusion is the same as someone (you) posting ridiculous stories on how Walmart closing 30 stores is really a cover up for Obama taking over the country as a dictator is a rediculous stretch.

btw, whatever happned to the Obamacalypse?

Sable
Call him Sable. If he is this Supra..well, you don't call Steve Zodiac by his past names, do you?

Or will you refer to him as StopTheHate from now on? The consistency will be awesome to behold.

A liberal having consistency? Fat chance! laughing laughing laughing

Bashar Teg
what an embarrassing shitshow

ridiculous

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=611311&highlight=title%3A%28jade%29+forumid%3A11

Sable
Oh boy is it worse then you dogshit Russian conspiracies, drunk one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.