How powerful do you think Snoke will be?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
Or rather, will we even be able to tell? We still can't really pinpoint where Kylo Ren falls, so how will we do so with Snoke?

The Merchant
At most I would say he's at most near Vader's level. He seems to hold Vader and Palpatine in a sort of reverence. Of course that could change in the future. One of the new SW databooks gives somewhat of a hint what his future plans are. Kylo Ren is discovered by Snoke as a focal point that has the potential to use both the Dark side and the Light. Maybe he wants to possess Kylo in the future?

The Ellimist
I'm not sure if they would make the main villain weaker than a villain Luke beat like thirty+ years ago.

The Merchant
Maybe currently he's weaker but in the future will gain some power boost. As of now we simply don't know enough about Snoke, though I reckon he will be above the Emperor most likely. In fact I believe he might be a Canon Rakatan.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by The Merchant
In fact I believe he might be a Canon Rakatan.

That could be interesting.

UCanShootMyNova
Legends Dooku level.

darthbane77
Logically speaking, at least Palpatine level. Maybe between Palpatine and Valkorion.

MythLord
The Star Wars site, when referring to Sidious, notes he's the most powerful evil of the verse until Episode VII(or something like that).
It seems to imply he's > Sidious.

I wouldn't be bothered if that was the case, tbh.

Kurk
Going off of the so called Sidious being the most powerful Sith in canon, I'm going to rank Snoke at Plagueis level at the least.

The Ellimist
He's exactly Plagueis level. smile

Kurk

Unbowed
I hope he's more powerful than Sidious.

The_Tempest
Originally posted by Unbowed
I hope he's more powerful than Sidious.

You're still not bitter over the epic asswhooping Maul experienced at Sheev's hands, are you?

ares834
I'd like it if he were a sorta Wizard of Oz character who isn't truly powerful at all.

Beniboybling
Yeah, that or Darth Plagueis. All-Powerful Emperor however has been done to death.

Unbowed
Originally posted by The_Tempest
You're still not bitter over the epic asswhooping Maul experienced at Sheev's hands, are you?
Why would I be bitter? Sidious is far above Maul and I never thought otherwise.

It's Krayt and Exar Kun that the unwashed masses can't accept as being stronger than Sidious.

Beniboybling
A stark lack of evidence tends to make that sort of thing rather difficult, yeah.

Unbowed
How come you two always follow each other around like a bad smell?

The_Tempest
How come you two always follow each other around like a bad smell?

You seem upset. Your inability to make your case coupled with your strong emotional sensitivity might readily explain your failure to persuade anyone of the idea that Sheev is below Kun and Krayt.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by The Merchant
At most I would say he's at most near Vader's level. He seems to hold Vader and Palpatine in a sort of reverence.

thumb up

Originally posted by The Ellimist
I'm not sure if they would make the main villain weaker than a villain Luke beat like thirty+ years ago.

Ignoring that Vader never went all out to kill Luke for a second, Snoke's going to be weaker than Luke either way so what does it matter?

Oi! Why did you have to bring Maul into this? mad

Beniboybling
I'm not sure if they would make the main villain weaker than a villain Luke beat like thirty+ years ago. With the First Order intended to be a facsimile of the Galactic Empire it kinda makes sense.

Unbowed
You seem upset. Your inability to make your case coupled with your strong emotional sensitivity might readily explain your failure to persuade anyone of the idea that Sheev is below Kun and Krayt.
Why should I need to persuade anyone? Truth is for the few, error is both common and vulgar. cool

The more drones jump on the Sidious bandwagon "because quotes", the more certain I become of my position.

The_Tempest
You were just whining about how the masses don't share your opinion lol.

Yours is a profoundly troubled mind.

The Ellimist
Sidious maintained his identity after death through sheer force of will.
Exar explicitly needed a nexus.

Sidious was a galaxy wide nexus whose very presence warped the fabric of space-time.
Exar Kun...wasn't.

Sidious could generate storms capable of engulfing the surfaces of worlds.
Exar Kun...couldn't.

Sidious is stated in multiple sources to be the most powerful sith in all of history.
Exar Kun...isn't.

Sidious actually succeeded in conquering the galaxy.
Exar Kun...didn't.

Sidious wins. thumb up

Unbowed
You were just whining about how the masses don't share your opinion lol.

Yours is a profoundly troubled mind.
I will profane your corpse.

Unbowed

Sidious was a galaxy wide nexus whose very presence warped the fabric of space-time.

Come again?

quanchi112
I hope he's more powerful than Sidious. He is. I called this out of the gate. Sheevites fear Snoke. His first order is much better than the laughable empire.

quanchi112
Originally posted by ares834
I'd like it if he were a sorta Wizard of Oz character who isn't truly powerful at all. This is Star Wars. What a stupid idea.

Petrus
I'd like it if he were a sorta Wizard of Oz character who isn't truly powerful at all.

I doubt that'll be the case tbh. You can't be Kylo's dark side teacher and be weak. It just doesn't make sense.

ares834
Originally posted by Petrus
I doubt that'll be the case tbh. You can't be Kylo's dark side teacher and be weak. It just doesn't make sense.

Why not? He could still be knowledgeable in the dark side just not that proficient himself. But you're right in that it's unlikely. Snoke is probably just a Palpatine 2.0.

quanchi112
Ask said he will be more powerful just as the starkiller based dwarfed the Death Star in power. Can't wait to see the church of Sheev fall to Snoke.

Petrus
Why not? He could still be knowledgeable in the dark side just not that proficient himself. But you're right in that it's unlikely. Snoke is probably just a Palpatine 2.0.

Because every single SW material we've been sold has always worked like this: if the apprentice becomes more powerful than the master, he kills him and takes his place. Knowledge alone won't grant you the title of master for long. Power is necessary if you are to rule the Sith.

Zenwolf
But they aren't Sith?

Petrus
Originally posted by quanchi112
Ask said he will be more powerful just as the starkiller based dwarfed the Death Star in power. Can't wait to see the church of Sheev fall to Snoke.

Are you still bitter over the fact that Maul begged Sidious for his life, or what?

ares834
But they aren't Sith.

Petrus
Originally posted by Zenwolf
But they aren't Sith?

Well, maybe not, but they clearly follow their teachings.

The Ellimist
Are you still bitter over the fact that Maul begged Sidious for his life, or what?

Yeah honestly, quanchi wanks a character who grovels at the fest of the character he hates. It's so weird.

Petrus
Yeah honestly, quanchi wanks a character who grovels at the fest of the character he hates. It's so weird.

It's not weird, it's just stupid and salty. It's Quanchi.

Zenwolf
It could be a more Desann/Tavion kinda thing.

Petrus
Originally posted by Zenwolf
It could be a more Desann/Tavion kinda thing.

Maybe, but considering they both seem to idolize Vader and Sidious, I doubt the apples fell far from the tree.

quanchi112
Are you still bitter over the fact that Maul begged Sidious for his life, or what? He is a survivalist. Maul did fight him and when he lost he begged for his life. He didn't the next time the two met. Palpatine begged for his life against Windu and then tried to duck out of a fight against Yoda once he defended himself. That's a coward right there. Probably wished he order 66'd him pretty badly right there.

quanchi112
Yeah honestly, quanchi wanks a character who grovels at the fest of the character he hates. It's so weird. I do not hate Sidious so that's blatantly untrue. He's in my top five Star Wars characters. He's a coward though on more than one occasion. Just because I call a spade a spade that doesn't imply an emotion.

Petrus
He is a survivalist. Maul did fight him and when he lost he begged for his life. He didn't the next time the two met. Palpatine begged for his life against Windu and then tried to duck out of a fight against Yoda once he defended himself. That's a coward right there. Probably wished he order 66'd him pretty badly right there.

I accept Palpatine is a coward, so you telling me he begged for his life to Windu really doesn't hit any nerves, dude. Why can't you also accept the same about Maul? Also, why are you so anxious for the 'church of Sheev' to fall, huh? Are you just pissed at how he completely owns Maul? Or do you honestly believe Snoke to be a better character to Sheev Palpatine...? Please, explain your reasons.

quanchi112
I accept Palpatine is a coward, so you telling me he begged for his life to Windu really doesn't hit any nerves, dude. Why can't you also accept the same about Maul? Also, why are you so anxious for the 'church of Sheev' to fall, huh? Are you just pissed at how he completely owns Maul? Or do you honestly believe Snoke to be a better character to Sheev Palpatine...? Please, explain your reasons. Maul isn't a lifelong coward like Sheev was. He changed and grew from the experience whereas Sheev lived a lifetime in the shadows. He is better than Maul. I acknowledge facts. I'm fine with it.

It's a personal preference type thing. Firstly, he seems injured which makes his history all the more interesting. A very powerful character probably motivated due to previous life experiences which is refreshing. Very mysterious indeed. He also has a screen presence and fantastic voice. Seducing Ben Solo into killing his own father is a stroke of genius even Sheev was unable to manipulate with regards to Anakin and Luke.

Palpatine is some boring coward hiding his true intentions while in the darkness striking without the Jedi being aware of his identity. He was a boring coward who died a pretty embarrassing death at the hands of his apprentice who served him for decades. Oops.

ares834
Well, maybe not, but they clearly follow their teachings.

Which is why I've suggested he is a Wizard of Oz type character. He is pretending to be far more powerful than he actually is.

Petrus
Which is why I've suggested he is a Wizard of Oz type character. He is pretending to be far more powerful than he actually is.

I just don't see it, tbh, but I guess I understand where you're coming from. I'd like him to be powerful.

quanchi112
Which is why I've suggested he is a Wizard of Oz type character. He is pretending to be far more powerful than he actually is. That doesn't jive well in Star Wars. Wizard of Oz character, lol. Get real, ares.

ares834
I just don't see it, tbh, but I guess I understand where you're coming from. I'd like him to be powerful.

Fair enough. Like I said earlier, it's unlikely. I just think it would be fresh and allow Snoke to be a new type of villain.

Petrus
Maul isn't a lifelong coward like Sheev was. He changed and grew from the experience whereas Sheev lived a lifetime in the shadows. He is better than Maul. I acknowledge facts. I'm fine with it.

It's a personal preference type thing. Firstly, he seems injured which makes his history all the more interesting. A very powerful character probably motivated due to previous life experiences which is refreshing. Very mysterious indeed. He also has a screen presence and fantastic voice. Seducing Ben Solo into killing his own father is a stroke of genius even Sheev was unable to manipulate with regards to Anakin and Luke.

Palpatine is some boring coward hiding his true intentions while in the darkness striking without the Jedi being aware of his identity. He was a boring coward who died a pretty embarrassing death at the hands of his apprentice who served him for decades. Oops.

I agree with everything you said about Snoke.

Not about Sheev, though. You have to realize that hiding his presence from the Jedi was a necessity if he was to become the Supreme Chancellor and dominate the galaxy. It's also pretty clear that he knew the most efficient way to reach power and to have influence over a huge part of the galaxy was via politics. It's all really a matter of convenience and the usage of effective methods rather than cowardice. He was indeed a coward, as most true Sith are, but I don't question or blame his methods, in fact, I praise them. He managed what nobody before him managed, and he did it masterfully by eradicating the Jedi Order in a single strike. He was a mastermind, he knew how things needed to happen in order to succeed. He was anything but boring, tbh.

quanchi112
I agree with everything you said about Snoke.

Not about Sheev, though. You have to realize that hiding his presence from the Jedi was a necessity if he was to become the Supreme Chancellor and dominate the galaxy. It's also pretty clear that he knew the most efficient way to reach power and to have influence over a huge part of the galaxy was via politics. It's all really a matter of convenience and the usage of effective methods rather than cowardice. He was indeed a coward, as most true Sith are, but I don't question or blame his methods, in fact, I praise them. He managed what nobody before him managed, and he did it masterfully by eradicating the Jedi Order in a single strike. He was a mastermind, he knew how things needed to happen in order to succeed. He was anything but boring, tbh. He was a lucky mastermind. He was lucky Windu hesitated to kill him. He was also lucky Yoda was a failure as he had once chance to kill him. Most Sith aren't cowards IMO but Sidious definitely was from killing his old master to trying to duck a fight against Yoda. He was in the right place at the right time and benefited from it. It's a lot easier to strike your enemies when you're privy to their Intel and they aren't aware of your motives. Most villains aren't lucky enough to be in this situation.

He was extremely boring to me. Glad his reign his over. He was in the end weak and stupid since he didn't foresee Vader turning on him while he needlessly tortured his own for well over a minute.

Petrus
He was a lucky mastermind. He was lucky Windu hesitated to kill him. He was also lucky Yoda was a failure as he had once chance to kill him. Most Sith aren't cowards IMO but Sidious definitely was from killing his old master to trying to duck a fight against Yoda. He was in the right place at the right time and benefited from it. It's a lot easier to strike your enemies when you're privy to their Intel and they aren't aware of your motives. Most villains aren't lucky enough to be in this situation.

He was extremely boring to me. Glad his reign his over. He was in the end weak and stupid since he didn't foresee Vader turning on him while he needlessly tortured his own for well over a minute.

Luck? He didn't achieve his political power because he was lucky. His raise to power was carefully crafted, planned and developed. He put himself there, luck didn't do shit.

quanchi112
Luck? He didn't achieve his political power because he was lucky. His raise to power was carefully crafted, planned and developed. He put himself there, luck didn't do shit. His true identity was hidden which is lucky as most villains don't have that luxury. I already explained key moments in which mere chance fell in his favor. Imagine if most villains can be in the room when the good guys are plotting against the bad guys. The Jedi were idiots in his era. Yoda was the epitome of fail.

Petrus
His true identity was hidden which is lucky as most villains don't have that luxury. I already explained key moments in which mere chance fell in his favor. Imagine if most villains can be in the room when the good guys are plotting against the bad guys. The Jedi were idiots in his era. Yoda was the epitome of fail.

He hid his true identity by drawing on his remarkable affinity and mastery of the Force, which granted him this advantage. Not luck.
He and Plagueis carefully planned and crafted their raise to power in Republic political circles. Not luck.

Palpatine's rise to power happened due to the way in which his plans unfolded and due to him actually making stuff happen. Luck was never involved.

Petrus
Fair enough. Like I said earlier, it's unlikely. I just think it would be fresh and allow Snoke to be a new type of villain.

I think he already is.

quanchi112
He hid his true identity by drawing on his remarkable affinity and mastery of the Force, which granted him this advantage. Not luck.
He and Plagueis carefully planned and crafted their raise to power in Republic political circles. Not luck.

Palpatine's rise to power happened due to the way in which his plans unfolded and due to him actually making stuff happen. Luck was never involved. They never knew his identity which made this easier to accomplish. He was also lucky to have such a wise master.

You ignored the key events and all the advantages he as a villain have that most don't have. You also ignored how foolishly he died over a risk he never needed to take. He held the galaxy and risked it in acquiring one Jedi. Dumb mistake. He deserved to die.

I think even you can agree with my last point.

playa1258
He will be powerful no question, probably superior to Palpatine. However, Snoke will be defeated by Luke in episode 9 and Luke will walk off into the sunset.

Petrus
They never knew his identity which made this easier to accomplish. He was also lucky to have such a wise master.

Yes, they never knew his true identity because he made it so. Because he used the Force to his advantage. He made things easier to accomplish, not luck.

I can agree with the fact that he had a very good master.

You ignored that those advantages he has as a villain were developed and employed by him. He created those advantages, he created these that most don't have. It wasn't just handed over to him. He made it happen. That deserves merit, and a lot of it.

His sole mistake was believing without doubt that Vader's loyalty to him did not falter with the introduction of Luke into his life. Yes, it was a fatal mistake, I agree. But Maul has made a couple of fatal mistakes here and there, too.

Luke may be just a Jedi, but he's not really 'just a Jedi'. He's the Jedi that would become more powerful than himself and Vader, and Palpatine knew this. He was a diamond in the rough in Palpatine's eyes, and worth risking a lot to acquire.

quanchi112
Yes, they never knew his true identity because he made it so. Because he used the Force to his advantage. He made things easier to accomplish, not luck.

I can agree with the fact that he had a very good master. And despite those luxuries he was still vulnerable to Windu. His master and his training really put Sheev into a quite favorable position.

i think you're overstating the credit he gets as he was still trained and put into this position due to meticulous training with his former master.

Maul made no fatal mistakes since he's still alive in canon while Sheev isn't.

One Jedi doesn't mean shit against galactic authority. Having Luke didn't dhange his position in terms of dictatorship in the galaxy so it was a dumb move. It's like risking stealing a better car when you own the entire lot save that one car. It isn't necessary and his greed was his undoing.

quanchi112
Originally posted by playa1258
He will be powerful no question, probably superior to Palpatine. However, Snoke will be defeated by Luke in episode 9 and Luke will walk off into the sunset. Your stupidity annoys me.

playa1258
Already butt-hurt about Luke's power I see.

quanchi112
Already butt-hurt about Luke's power I see. I don't take anything you say seriously. You claimed Luke would show off in episode seven. How'd that turn out for you ?

Luke hid like a coward and stared at films end. That's all he did.

Unbowed
He was indeed a coward, as most true Sith are
That's actually an interesting topic. Some Sith are obvious cowards but some don't appear to be. I wonder what's the difference.

Sidious is a coward, and Dooku an even bigger one. But I don't consider Plagueis a coward for example, or Krayt. Or Bane or Zannah. The ancient Sith don't seem like cowards, neither are Revan and Malak or the Sith Triumvirate. I'd say Vitiate is a coward, but Marr was obviously very brave.

Maul and Exar Kun are somewhere in between. Maul had a moment of cowardice against Sidious but generally he's far from a coward and in SOD he seemed fully prepared to die alongside Talzin.

Vader spent all of his career as a coward but found his courage at the very end.

quanchi112
I have thought on that premise that Sheev deserves credit for concealing his identity from the Jedi and really don't see it as impressive at all when considering the Jedi had no clue about Plaguies, Maul, or Dooku's turn until it occurred. Jedi don't suddenly just dip into the force and solve mysteries so why this is so impressive really needs to be explained.

Pertrus or anyone else proclaiming the greatness of Sheev needs to come forward and explain the significance since the Jedi were completely and utterly full of failure in the Pt era not really uncovering anything.

Ps. On a side note there was eifdence about order 66 and the built in fail safe in the clone wars animated series but the Jedi were unable to deduce that either.

Kurk
The Jedi's naiveness led them to their demise. Simple as that. Even after finding out that Tyranus commissioned the clone army they decide to just go along with it. What idiots. No wonder why it was easy for Sidious to be successful. Naive and emotionally unstable Anakin coupled with the equally arrogant and blind jedi council.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Kurk
The Jedi's naiveness led them to their demise. Simple as that. Even after finding out that Tyranus commissioned the clone army they decide to just go along with it. What idiots. No wonder why it was easy for Sidious to be successful. Naive and emotionally unstable Anakin coupled with the equally arrogant and blind jedi council. You are almost ready to complete your training. Continue to do my work and spread the truth. May it open their eyes. Kmc needs to wake up.

Kurk

Ps. On a side note there was eifdence about order 66 and the built in fail safe in the clone wars animated series but the Jedi were unable to deduce that either.
Yes, I believe Kenobi informs Yoda that Dooku himself commissioned the army after leaving the jedi, and Yoda's response is something along the lines of, "oh well that's okay. Let's just continue and see what happens". Morons until the end.

quanchi112
Yes, I believe Kenobi informs Yoda that Dooku himself commissioned the army after leaving the jedi, and Yoda's response is something along the lines of, "oh well that's okay. Let's just continue and see what happens". Morons until the end. The Jedi deserved to die as did Sheev. Lucky for Sheev the most emotionally weak Jedi of all time Anakin happened to be next to him at the same time he was on his backside.

quanchi112
Pt Jedi

#moronstilltheend

Darth Thor

Actually his large over compensating hologram does give that Wizard of Oz vibe. However he obviously must be more powerful than Ren, and I believe Abrams already confirmed he's very powerful in the Force.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Actually his large over compensating hologram does give that Wizard of Oz vibe. However he obviously must be more powerful than Ren, and I believe Abrams already confirmed he's very powerful in the Force. So D. Thor also agrees he'd like a Wizard of Oz type villain. You obviously have no grasp about the differences between the two fictional universes, kiddo.

Darth Thor
He will be powerful no question, probably superior to Palpatine. However, Snoke will be defeated by Luke in episode 9 and Luke will walk off into the sunset.

I'm sure they will portray Luke as the most powerful Force Wielder in the Galaxy. But I doubt they will have him kill Snoke. In fact it's likely Luke will die to move the story in from him. But it's gonna take a hellva lot more than just Snoke to kill him.

quanchi112
The fear for Snoke continues to gain traction.

#allstartedwithme

Kurk
So D. Thor also agrees he'd like a Wizard of Oz type villain. You obviously have no grasp about the differences between the two fictional universes, kiddo.
laughing at Darth Thors inability to distinguish between the two universes

Darth Thor
laughing out loud

You make me laugh Kurk

quanchi112
laughing at Darth Thors inability to distinguish between the two universes He probably keeps wondering when they are going to show that yellow brick road again.

laughing out loud

Kurk
laughing out loud

You make me laugh Kurk
You laugh at your own foolishness Thor lol.

quanchi112
https://notinuse44.files.wordpress.com/2015/04/yellow-brick-road-gif.gif

Raptor22
Actually his large over compensating hologram does give that Wizard of Oz vibe. However he obviously must be more powerful than Ren, and I believe Abrams already confirmed he's very powerful in the Force. don't be silly. There clearly aren't any similarities between the wizard of oz and star wars. Why would u even imply such a thing?

http://www.starwars.com/news/the-cinema-behind-star-wars-the-wizard-of-oz

Geistalt
Originally posted by darthbane77
Logically speaking, at least Palpatine level. Maybe between Palpatine and Valkorion. Ha! wanker.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Raptor22
don't be silly. There clearly aren't any similarities between the wizard of oz and star wars. Why would u even imply such a thing?

http://www.starwars.com/news/the-cinema-behind-star-wars-the-wizard-of-oz

Lol

I apparently have a long history of not understanding the franchise I love most.

I should defer to the superior knowledge of those who jumped wagon onto the franchise recently but still fight to no end to prove it's inferiority to Star Trek.

quanchi112
Lol

I apparently have a long history of not understanding the franchise I love most.

I should defer to the superior knowledge of those who jumped wagon onto the franchise recently but still fight to no end to prove it's inferiority to Star Trek. You didn't even know A New Hope wasn't original. You don't really have the information and no matter what kind of odd link trying to make it like Dorothy is Luke it isn't the same kind of film at all. You may think it is but you're an idiot. You hate TFA. You hate the new Wars villains. I disagree and think the Ot films are vastly overrated. Trek is irrelevant to this discussion.

Raptor22

Kurk
Lucas admitted that Joseph Campbell's A Hero with a Thousand Faces influenced ANH. You lose Thor.

quanchi112
Lucas admitted that Joseph Campbell's A Hero with a Thousand Faces influenced ANH. You lose Thor. Thor won't be able to show his nasty face in here again. Win, win.

Ps. This raptor fella seems kinda pathetic tbh. He really loves Dorothy.

Badabing
Ps. This raptor fella seems kinda pathetic tbh. He really loves Dorothy. I don't know what you're trying to prove, but running your mouth about me is about to get you rekt! sneer

quanchi112
Raptors always travel in packs.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by Badabing
I don't know what you're trying to prove, but running your mouth about me is about to get you rekt! sneer
Interesting. You like Dromaeosauridae?

Ursumeles
Raptors always travel in packs.
There isn't any scientific evidence for that.

carthage
If he can fight on par with Luke (since it looks like he's gunning to be the big bad), he's probably well above Vader. We'll have to see next year

quanchi112
Originally posted by Ursumeles
There isn't any scientific evidence for that. Jurassic park. Nuff said.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by carthage
If he can fight on par with Luke (since it looks like he's gunning to be the big bad), he's probably well above Vader. We'll have to see next year

There will be no parity between him and Luke. That's why Snoke is scared shitless off him.

Snoke might be in Vader's league. But even that's a tall order for Snoke to reach.

Raptor22
Thor won't be able to show his nasty face in here again. Win, win.

Ps. This raptor fella seems kinda pathetic tbh. He really loves Dorothy. pathetic. Me? Coming from u thats hilarious. U always ask for facts from others yet provide none yourself. Well here are some facts 4 u.

Quanchi112- 142 thousand + posts in 9 1/2 years which comes out to-

14,947 posts a year

1,245 per month

41.5 per day

2.3 an hour (divided the daily total by 18 hrs, subtracted 8 hrs for sleep per day)

1.15 per half hour

That comes out to reading and responding to a post more than once a half hour, every half hour, every day, for the last almost 10 years of your life. Thats not even counting the time u spend thinking about your posts (assuiming u do), typing them out, and reading every response. Nor is it counting the time u spend researching, finding videos, links, quotes, screen shots etc... And all that isn't even factoring in other accounts u have on other sites arguing the same things.

All in all, it seem ls like a pretty sad and miserable existence for a grown man. At some point u need to look in the mirror and ask yourself what the hell r u doing with your life, and is it all really worth it.

At this point after reflecting a bit on the numbers and facts I've presented, im realizing that the feeling of joy i used to get out of mocking has suddenly been replaced with feelings of pitty. Im sorry for u quan, i really am.

quanchi112
pathetic. Me? Coming from u thats hilarious. U always ask for facts from others yet provide none yourself. Well here are some facts 4 u.

Quanchi112- 142 thousand + posts in 9 1/2 years which comes out to-

14,947 posts a year

1,245 per month

41.5 per day

2.3 an hour (divided the daily total by 18 hrs, subtracted 8 hrs for sleep per day)

1.15 per half hour

That comes out to reading and responding to a post more than once a half hour, every half hour, every day, for the last almost 10 years of your life. Thats not even counting the time u spend thinking about your posts (assuiming u do), typing them out, and reading every response. Nor is it counting the time u spend researching, finding videos, links, quotes, screen shots etc... And all that isn't even factoring in other accounts u have on other sites arguing the same things.

All in all, it seem ls like a pretty sad and miserable existence for a grown man. At some point u need to look in the mirror and ask yourself what the hell r u doing with your life, and is it all really worth it.

At this point after reflecting a bit on the numbers and facts I've presented, im realizing that the feeling of joy i used to get out of mocking has suddenly been replaced with feelings of pitty. Im sorry for u quan, i really am. I post frequently. Others may scroll up and down fb. I take it you're worried about me which is well and good. Most can't do what I do. It's easy to be impressed by the stamina and intelligence I have consistently disabled over the years. Pity is spelled with one t my devoted fan.

Darth Thor
Why won't I be able to show my face here again?

That's funny because Quanchi still shows up here after Maul himself (the character and his voice actor) plus the rest of the Rebels team all outright confirmed Maul would lose to Vader in a straight up fight..

So why exactly would I never show my face again if something I harp on about doesn't happen?

At least I would be Man enough to admit I was wrong. Mr.Troll can't do that and keeps on showing up laughing

Raptor22
I post frequently. Others may scroll up and down fb. I take it you're worried about me which is well and good. Most can't do what I do. It's easy to be impressed by the stamina and intelligence I have consistently disabled over the years. Pity is spelled with one t my devoted fan. first off, im a bit confused why u would brag about disabling your own stamina and intelligence. To each his own my friend.

You're right. I am worried about u. Im worried that you're becoming like one of those guys that loses his job and becomes a loser and takes his misery out on his family. The difference is that u come here and lash out at other posters to make yourself feel better about life.

I just want u to know, if u need someone to talk/vent to, ill be there for u. Stay strong bro, it'll get better.

quanchi112
first off, im a bit confused why u would brag about disabling your own stamina and intelligence. To each his own my friend.

You're right. I am worried about u. Im worried that you're becoming like one of those guys that loses his job and becomes a loser and takes his misery out on his family. The difference is that u come here and lash out at other posters to make yourself feel better about life.

I just want u to know, if u need someone to talk/vent to, ill be there for u. Stay strong bro, it'll get better. I have disabled your intelligence, stamina, and overall willpower just by mere presence.

You seem mentally unhinged by me. I am greatly enjoying you coming unraveled. Please go on and continue to rant and ramble.

You're kinda weird tbh. You also vent like a ***** and project. Best of luck, kiddo.

GM Yoda
Snoke is a black hole of the force. stick out tongue

quanchi112
I WS the first to proclaim Snoke's superiority to Palpatine. I expect most of the lemmings to try to sneak over to my Snoke camp come episode eight.

playa1258
Snoke should use force powers we have never seen before.

Darth Thor
^ He can, but then Filoni will just have those abilities repeated by earlier Jedi/Sith in Rebels smile

Beniboybling
^ He can, but then Filoni will just have those abilities repeated by earlier Jedi/Sith in Rebels smile Because Ezra = Snoke, yeah.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Because Ezra > Snoke, yeah.
Fixed.

Zenwolf
Would be hard to come up with new powers, since Legends has a ton of them already so trying to make a new one would be interesting. I mean Vader did Kylo's blaster feat with lasers in Coursant Nights, so that's not new.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by Ursumeles
Fixed. smile

quanchi112
Why won't I be able to show my face here again?

That's funny because Quanchi still shows up here after Maul himself (the character and his voice actor) plus the rest of the Rebels team all outright confirmed Maul would lose to Vader in a straight up fight..

So why exactly would I never show my face again if something I harp on about doesn't happen?

At least I would be Man enough to admit I was wrong. Mr.Troll can't do that and keeps on showing up laughing Opinions aren't facts. What don't you get ?

I haven't been wrong, sport.

Raptor22
I have disabled your intelligence, stamina, and overall willpower just by mere presence.

You seem mentally unhinged by me. I am greatly enjoying you coming unraveled. Please go on and continue to rant and ramble.

You're kinda weird tbh. You also vent like a ***** and project. Best of luck, kiddo. quan like any addict you'll never get better until u admit u have a problem. Just know that when you're ready ill be there to help u.

quanchi112
quan like any addict you'll never get better until u admit u have a problem. Just know that when you're ready ill be there to help u. Will you at least try to make sense in the future and quit projecting your faults onto me as well. K. Thanks. Bye.

SunRazer
Bump. While the only new development I'm aware of is Snoke's Kyber Ring, whatever that is, I'm expecting his powers to be analogous to Talzin's.

Zenwolf
Edit: Oh scratch, I was thinking of the Kaiburr crystal.

Darth Abonis
Originally posted by darthbane77
Logically speaking, at least Palpatine level. Maybe between Palpatine and Valkorion.

Totally agree

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.