E stalking at KMC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Whirly

Scribble
Posting in this thread before it disappears

Time-Immemorial
I've never seen anyone so obsessedlaughing out loud

The Whirly
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
I've never seen anyone so obsessedlaughing out loud

Seriously look at all your threads PTSD boy... Your obsession is amazing. Why are you so interested in people offline.

Time-Immemorial
Says the guy who made all these threads about other people who he doesn't knowlaughing out loud

The Whirly
Says the guy who made all these threads about other people who he doesn't knowlaughing out loud

What threads? You mean these threads highlighting your weirdness?

Time-Immemorial
What you don't know is Riv did the same thing multiple times on multiple boards

The Whirly
What you don't know is Riv did the same thing multiple times on multiple boards

If he has bring the evidence, at the moment it looks like you are creating threads about him and sharing his real name etc. It's weird. It also looks like the moderation of this board are facilitating it.

Time-Immemorial
He's the one who started it, now he's playing the victim. The mods deleted them bedsides his "Time for the next Holiday season."

Again you are defending the person who started all this.

The Whirly
He's the one who started it, now he's playing the victim. The mods deleted them bedsides his "Time for the next Holiday season."

Again you are defending the person who started all this.

Convenient, but if true be the bigger man.

Time-Immemorial
Oh it's true,

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t603837.html

he did way worse then me, And what are you doing here, trying to figure it all out? Get to the bottom of it, what are you going to solve?

The Whirly
Oh it's true,

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t603837.html

he did way worse then me, And what are you doing here, trying to figure it all out? Get to the bottom of it, what are you going to solve?

Really? I'm just highlighting this is going on and the Mods are doing nothing. TBh, if they were competent they should warn you all as the board should not be a place anyone should feel uneasy or bullied. However, it seems people have an agenda.

Time-Immemorial
I don't think anyone cares cause this place is a dead end, what's the point. Raz sold the site to a non existent owner as he was, Ush left. No ones cares anymore. The most this place can offer is a few giggles.

The Whirly
I don't think anyone cares cause this place is a dead end, what's the point. Raz sold the site to a non existent owner as he was, Ush left. No ones cares anymore. The most this place can offer is a few giggles.

True and is that all your posts are tolling for giggles?

Time-Immemorial
The ones in here are getting back at Riv for continuing his blatant hypocrisy. He cries about me making threads about him while constantly bumping his own threads about me.

The Whirly
The ones in here are getting back at Riv for continuing his blatant hypocrisy. He cries about me makingt hreads about him while constantly bumping his own threads about me.

I don't understand the thread you highlighted... HOw is that about you?

Time-Immemorial
How about you read the thread

The Whirly
How about you read the thread

Help me out, it just seemed about celebration days.

Time-Immemorial
Whirly cmon? The thread was one of many made right after he supposedly put me on ignore, he made many threads with my actual name in it. Ask Imp, Bada or any other mod. You are having his back here for no reason when he started all this and has done far worse.

The Whirly
Whirly cmon? The thread was one of many made right after he supposedly put me on ignore, he made many threads with my actual name in it. Ask Imp, Bada or any other mod. You are having his back here for no reason when he started all this and has done far worse. But, I don't get what it has to do with you except your interjections. Explain, I hadn't intended to get to the bottom of this, however, I think we could here. What is he doing, what am I missing?

Time-Immemorial
You don't see the crafty title of the thread? Would you have said it if I had made a thread called "Rivs next big Holiday Season." ?

The Whirly
You don't see the crafty title of the thread? Would you have said it if I had made a thread called "Rivs next big Holiday Season." ?

Time is a descriptor of tense, what does the tread have to do with you how is the date of a holiday an attack on you? Or is it more sinister?

Time-Immemorial
It's more sinister man, he makes a thread with my handle in it and then bumps it daily with some random daily holiday. It's a good cover albeit but he's a complete hypocrite.

The Whirly
It's more sinister man, he makes a thread with my handle in it and then bumps it daily with some random daily holiday. It's a good cover albeit but he's a complete hypocrite.

I don't really understand how he's attacking you, the fridge post and the free food one I can see could be some kind of veiled personal attack.

Time-Immemorial
Plus go look at my posts in it, I knew what he was doing as soon as he did it.

The Whirly
Plus go look at my posts in it, I knew what he was doing as soon as he did it.

Originally posted by The Whirly
I don't really understand how he's attacking you, the fridge post and the free food one I can see could be some kind of veiled personal attack.

Were they?

Time-Immemorial
The very first page it started

The Whirly
The very first page it started

If so, the two of you simply need to stop all this. The mods need to tell you both to stop.

The other stuff Dadudemon and PVS is also weird, it seemed linked. Is it?

Time-Immemorial
It did, just read the thread...

That's their own thing. I actually would stop if he would.

The Whirly
It did, just read the thread...

That's their own thing. I actually would stop if he would.

Fair enough then. In that case mate, I wish you well, the mods need to intervene and stop it all to be honest.

Thing is Dadudemon and I have had differences over the years but he is not weird or I never thought so. PVS and I have also had our differences but I never saw him as weird. Both of them and I like an argument, if all that's going on, it's weirder than you and Riv by far.

riv6672
Time is a descriptor of tense, what does the tread have to do with you how is the date of a holiday an attack on you? Or is it more sinister?
OMG this is hilarious.
I forgot about TI the moment i put him on ignore.
The next day i happen to start a chain thread with the word "time" in it, and he's been upset about it for the last 2 years?!?

Classic.

As far as i know the word time isnt copy righted. That thread was made with no malice whatsoever because, like i said, i'd already forgotten aboute him.

Holy shit.

The word time.

This has all been about a thread with the word time in the title.

Bwahahahaaaaa!!!!!

Sock or not, thanks, Whirly, for bringing this to light.

Time-Immemorial
Actually you just admitted to the crime. And look and what you are doing now, furthering the problem instead of ending it. You really are a posthumb up

I didn't know Don Juan was copywrited yet you flip shit about that when it's in related to you.

In fact you have flipped shit about numerous threads that you think are copywrited to you.

The Whirly
Originally posted by riv6672
OMG this is hilarious.
I forgot about TI the moment i put him on ignore.
The next day i happen to start a chain thread with the word "time" in it, and he's been upset about it for the last 2 years?!?

Classic.

As far as i know the word time isnt copy righted. That thread was made with no malice whatsoever because, like i said, i'd already forgotten aboute him.

Holy shit.

The word time.

This has all been about a thread with the word time in the title.

Bwahahahaaaaa!!!!!

Sock or not, thanks, Whirly, for bringing this to light.

No problem, the two of you can draw a line under it. He said he'd stop. just chill guys.

Time-Immemorial
Bro he isn't going to stop, you can ask anyone in any forum, he can't accept being challenged, or being wrong, and he always wants the last word. I can show you how he acts in normal threads. He was even demodded for it on hero chat. He has a huge ego and he can't control it.

riv6672
No problem, the two of you can draw a line under it. He said he'd stop. just chill guys.
Nah, come on. He wont ever stop and i no longer care. I've outed him and taken away the "threat" of him posting my name.
Thats as good as it gets.

It IS icing on the cake to know this is all over one of the stupidest bits of reasoning ever, though.

Time-Immemorial
Just like you won't ever stop and no it's still fun to watch you ***** and complain while being a hypocrite troll, literally you got demodded for being a troll. Herochat said making you a mod was the biggest mistakes they ever made

The Whirly
Neither one of you seem bad guys to be honest, I will always be left of both your politics but I European... At least for a while. I hope you all resolve it and work it out. I need a kip, I had a cancer biopsy a few days ago and am off work.

Time-Immemorial
Good luck hope it's negative

The Whirly
Good luck hope it's negative

Thanks mate, appreciated.

riv6672
Neither one of you seem bad guys to be honest
There's a saying about people hating in others what they see of themselves.

Just because HE's the type to **** with others for no reason he assumed thsts what i was doing.
If i'd thought he was worth ****ing with, i never would have put him on ignore.
Anything i've done since then is in retaliation to him stalking me over 2 different sites then constantly threatening to reveal my real name.
See, if i were going to reveal his, i wouldnt threaten, and i wouldnt make threads, i'd just PM everyone here i thought would get a kick out of knowing.

But i digress.
Unsure if you'll be here long, but i owe you one for shedding light on things.

Time-Immemorial
Another lie, you already made threads with my name in them, multiple ones on Multiple occasions on multiple forums, so not only are you lying but you are a hypocrite.

Bashar Teg
The ebro was ddm, whirly. The quoted account posted by me and ddm are the same thing. Mine was the accurate version and ddm posted a different version.

ddm spoofed my FB account, made threats in another forum about sending invites to my f/f. I then told him that his contacts would receive a message with a link to his spooof acct, if he chose to solicit invites. Either that or the illegality of spoofing on social media made him change his mind.

Bashar Teg
TI, i find it odd how you're cool with throwing people's actual names around, but riv uses the word "time" in his thread title and you flip right out and accuse him of harassment. WOW!

Time-Immemorial
Link me to a thread I posted his name in. Also ironic how you are always around to get involved in everything when you are guilty of literally stalking DDM on facebook. Dude who are you kidding?

Surtur

Bashar Teg
Link me to a thread I posted his name in. Also ironic how you are always around to get involved in everything when you are guilty of literally stalking DDM on facebook. Dude who are you kidding?

more slander.

harass people and threatens to dox them, but use the word "time" in it's proper context in a thread title, and you go full-rage persecution complex. you have real problems, TI, and they have nothing to do with anyone here.

Time-Immemorial
Look who is lying now. You are to bias to readthumb up

Time-Immemorial
Another lie, you already made threads with my name in them, multiple ones on Multiple occasions on multiple forums, so not only are you lying but you are a hypocrite.

I guess You can't read cause you see bias pos troll.

Bashar Teg
i lied about what you literally just did in this thread? who do you expect to believe that?

you better hope a mod comes quick and erases this shit.

Time-Immemorial

Apparently you can't read...

Bashar Teg
perhaps it's TIME i learned?

OOOOGY BOOOOGY BOOOOGY!!!

Time-Immemorial
No he was using my real name you idiot, apparently you don't give s **** and are a piece of shit.

One thing I've learned is you are clown, Whirly is actually pretty cool.

Bashar Teg
i actually do give a shit if you're telling the truth. but you've also proven to be a pathological liar, so forgive me if I'm a tad skeptical.

but i'll give you the benefit of the doubt, to prove what a dumbass mark sucker I am. please post a link to this offense. no more story. just linky.

Time-Immemorial
Ask him for yourselfthumb up The mods deleted them. Or better yet ask Imp or Bada.

Bashar Teg
Ask him for yourselfthumb up The mods deleted them. Or better yet ask Imp or Bada.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/2013/06/I-dont-believe-you.gif

but we'll never know for sure without their highly unlikely accounting of events, so that's that i suppose.

Time-Immemorial
Bullshit I just said ask any mod, you really are a Piece of shit. Why don't you just ask Riv himself? I scared to know the truth cause you will end up looking like a complete hypocrite?

Bashar Teg
Bullshit I just said ask any mod, you really are a Piece of shit. Why don't you just ask Riv himself? I scared to know the truth cause you will end up looking like a complete hypocrite?

*sigh*

riv: did you post threads with TI's real name in it?

mods who probably wouldn't touch this shit with a 40 foot pole: is TI telling the truth?

dadudemon
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
made threats in another forum about sending invites to my f/f.

This never happened. Ugh. You're so weird and creepy.

I then told him that his contacts would receive a message with a link to his spooof acct, if he chose to solicit invites.

This never happened, as well. You don't even remember? Perhaps you're confusing this with someone else that you tried to e-stalk and dox?

Bashar Teg
nope. not gonna address your lies anymore. i stated the situation plain and simple. anyone who cares can just scroll back.

dadudemon
nope. not gonna address your lies anymore. i stated the situation plain and simple. anyone who cares can just scroll back.

Well, since I addressed your lies and there are people who witnessed what happened and it magically matches my story and not yours, keep pretending you're some morally righteous beacon of truth. I'll be over here with the other people who just don't give a shit.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.