With all the KMC scandals over the years E-stalking is the saddest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Whirly
sad So embarrassing, what are the moderation doing?

A synopsis of this thread with brief annotation for lulz.

Not since the days of David Masters have I laughed at a thread like this.

How TI and others have got away with this weird shit is beyond me.

Where are the mods?

Originally posted by riv6672
Hence the "Riv".
A couple of years ago i pissed someone off and he's been using my real name to **** with me online ever since.
Its more annoying than anything else, but i only post at 2 MBs and everyone at that one knows (which is how the guy found out), and now everyone here knows too.
Funny thing is, i know his name, as well, which i think is a way bigger deal for him.

Hopefully this will end all the silliness.

Upset or not, I’m sure Riv doesn’t really care… Although where is the moderation? Why aren’t they dealing with TI and his stalking? The ebro military connection perhaps?

Originally posted by Jmanghan
Aren't the only one buddy, and at least you're revealing it here.

People in the Star Wars subforum found my name.

But thankfully, no ones trying to **** with me.

Yeah, nothing really to add…

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
glad this was finally answered. i was wondering what those creep-threads were about.

PVS good buddy, even I know your name and location. We were both on Bardock’s facebook for years in fact you still are. I don’t have a facebook anymore because I only really care about people I know in real life so whatsapp is better. You must have looked over at me and yeah, I’m really that friggin awesome!

i've had similar experiences. always coincides with their emotional breakdowns, but then you find out afterward that it was actually you who was mad all along. triggered.gif, etc.
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
http://i.imgur.com/im0TXnd.gif

If true, I’m sorry to hear that know one should be harassed on or offline beyond the usual forum abuse?

I'm surprised that your special bro friend hasnt commented yet.
I wonder why he's avoiding this thread. Was looking forward to reading about how it's okay for you to be creepy-stalky and violate peoples privacy, because you served in the military. Oh well.

Badabing ebro? Impediment ebro? Or Dadudemon ebro?

again, i've been having a similar experience for a while. TI and his suspiciously absent e-bro know my name as well, so they've been playing the same games.

Dadudemon… disappointed if true with Dadudemon

false equivalency. you two are the creep-stalky ones who try to dox others for disagreeing and hurting your feelings.
but keep trying to deflect this and make it about me. get your pal back in here to help.

Originally posted by dadudemon
Says the guy who "creep-stalked" my Facebook page, copied and pasted my friend's list, threatened to private message all of them made up stuff, who saved pictures of me to your personal and work hard drives, used some of those images to make gifs and animations, and posted them on the interwebz. Go ahead, stalk me again. See what you can dig up.

And when I found your Facebook page (it was easy)? You threatened legal action and literally started crying.

You're the easiest target for calling out bullshit...you cannot criticize a single person on the internet for anything without being guilty of it, yourself. You've literally done pretty much every shitty thing possible on the internet.

Maybe you should go make some more jokes about raping babies with your buddies? Or, even better, make jokes about eating babies' limbs but keeping them alive? You seem 'good' at making jokes about harming children. Something going on we don't know about?

Flipping heck PVS, disappointed in you also if true!

more lies. you spoofed my FB page (name/avatar/etc), threatened to send invites to MY friends/family, then i offered to send a link to the spoof-bully account to your friends, (with an explanation of your seedy activities), and then you wisely deleted it. any more of your desperate lies before you go back on ignore, snake?

Wowzer

Wow look bash is not only a liar but a liberal hypocrite

Mr. triggered 24/7 Seriously TI how do you have time to post on a message board all the time?

Originally posted by Robtard
I heard there is a situation here

Rob… You make me laugh you do!

Time-Immemorial
Talk about a creepy jealous stalker alertlaughing out loud

How do you have the time to keep making new emails and user nameslaughing out loud

The Whirly
Talk about a creepy jealous stalker alertlaughing out loud

How do you have the time to keep making new emails and user nameslaughing out loud

Umm this forum asks for no email verification beyond a code, you can do it automatically. You are like the retards retard... It takes the same amount of time to create a new account here as post if not automated. You don't have to verify your email. You are so thick.

Time-Immemorial
You care way to much about edrama

The Whirly
You care way to much about edrama

No, you are... Stalker boy.

Time-Immemorial
Says the guy stalking me

The Whirly
Says the guy stalking me

Silly stalker, this thread is about highlighting your stalking not stalking you. You replied... You are like a retard.

Time-Immemorial
Oh boy anything else?

The Whirly
Oh boy anything else?

Yes, you should take your meds and stop stalking people.

Time-Immemorial
Yawn

The Whirly
Cries

Time-Immemorial
Yawn

Andytalks
I was there when DDM tried to dox PVS. I didn't know the full context until today. PVS literally deleted all information on his Facebook when DDM found it but he still had the info. We begged DDM to stop, and he did. Good guy.

PVS you suck. Stop drinking and raging you mad man.

The Whirly
Originally posted by Andytalks
I was there when DDM tried to dox PVS. I didn't know the full context until today. PVS literally deleted all information on his Facebook when DDM found it but he still had the info. We begged DDM to stop, and he did. Good guy.

PVS you suck. Stop drinking and raging you mad man.

Dadudemon shouldn't have done that tbh... Like I say I've had differences with both of them over the years but I never saw either of them as weird.

What did PVS do for Dadudemon to dox him?

Andytalks
Originally posted by The Whirly
Dadudemon shouldn't have done that tbh... Like I say I've had differences with both of them over the years but I never saw either of them as weird.

What did PVS do for Dadudemon to dox him? I remember PVS took DDMs Facebook photos and photoshopped them. He did it with RJ, but everyone was doing it to RJ lol. Pedo van jokes and all.

Then PVS got super ego and said he'd use DDMs friends as well and photoshop their images. DDM went full WWE mode and said he'll do the same to PVS so PVS deleted all info on his Facebook except for a profile pic of his ferret (awww) and everyone on Bardock's forum told DDM to stop. Creepy Facebook stalking is just really uneasy for everyone, so it stopped there. PVS never messed with DDM since.

The contacting DDMs friends tho, I didn't realise PVS was doing that. That's low if true.

The Whirly
I remember PVS took DDMs Facebook photos and photoshopped them. He did it with RJ, but everyone was doing it to RJ lol. Pedo van jokes and all.

Then PVS got super ego and said he'd use DDMs friends as well and photoshop their images. DDM went full WWE mode and said he'll do the same to PVS so PVS deleted all info on his Facebook except for a profile pic of his ferret (awww) and everyone on Bardock's forum told DDM to stop. PVS never messed with DDM since.

The contacting DDMs friends tho, I didn't realise PVS was doing that. That's low if true. Wow, this is crazy. Tbf, the photothing has gone on for years, and if it's a photo on a forum already, I don't see an issue, you put it out there... I had it done to me once on here years ago... May have been PVS then. I don't care I looked good in it. I'm almost 6ft 1" and at the time was a lean 270lbs, they were abusive about steroids etc. I admit I've used them. Who cares. Involving peoples friends though, that is low.

Andytalks
Well, iirc Roland got stick when his Facebook photo became a smilie here roland but the difference with Bardocks forum is it had a chat software and DDM used his Facebook name in the chat. Dominic Garcia (I can't remember his last name, don't really care) so PVS went on DDMs Facebook for creepy stalking. The irony being, PVS is Paul Smith for Jersey, so he was easy to find too. It was rather heated, the two kept attacking each other constantly, but this really was WWE type attack. It was like an elephant waiting for a mouse to run out from the table. laughing out loud Originally posted by The Whirly
Wow, this is crazy. Tbf, the photothing has gone on for years, and if it's a photo on a forum already, I don't see an issue, you put it out there... I had it done to me once on here years ago... May have been PVS then. I don't care I looked good in it. I'm almost 6ft 1" and at the time was a lean 270lbs, they were abusive about steroids etc. I admit I've used them. Who cares. Involving peoples friends though, that is low.

Surtur
*useless bullshit snipped*

Who gives a shit?

dadudemon
I remember PVS took DDMs Facebook photos and photoshopped them. He did it with RJ, but everyone was doing it to RJ lol. Pedo van jokes and all.

Then PVS got super ego and said he'd use DDMs friends as well and photoshop their images. DDM went full WWE mode and said he'll do the same to PVS so PVS deleted all info on his Facebook except for a profile pic of his ferret (awww) and everyone on Bardock's forum told DDM to stop. Creepy Facebook stalking is just really uneasy for everyone, so it stopped there. PVS never messed with DDM since.

The contacting DDMs friends tho, I didn't realise PVS was doing that. That's low if true.

Wow, that's surprisingly accurate of what happened. PVS likes to pretend I'm some sort of evil mastermind but I was just playing his same game. And, yes, Marius did plead with me to back down from playing that stupid M.A.D game with PVS. If there is anything to take away from this mess, it's that Marius is a good guy.

And he never contacted them: he just said he copied the list and was going to PM them made up stuff about me (this was back in the day when private messages were a thing on FB).

Who the hell are you and how do you know all of these things?

Wow, this is crazy. Tbf, the photothing has gone on for years, and if it's a photo on a forum already, I don't see an issue, you put it out there... I had it done to me once on here years ago... May have been PVS then. I don't care I looked good in it. I'm almost 6ft 1" and at the time was a lean 270lbs, they were abusive about steroids etc. I admit I've used them. Who cares. Involving peoples friends though, that is low.

No, he used images from my Facebook page photo albums because one or more wasn't "private" or something and he told me that "this will teach you a lesson in security, ddm. it's for your own good."

All the while his FB page was easily find-able and unlocked, too. I think he was drinking too much when he did that.

And with RJ, RJ's album on Photobucket was "unlocked" so anyone could view it because RJ created a photobucket account waaaay back in the day and the default setting was "publicly view-able" unbeknownst to RJ.

PVS was/is just a really weird creepy curmudgeon. A a textbook internet bully. I see him doing the same things he's always done, to newer members: following the around threads making fun of them in painfully forced manners.

Bashar Teg
#JustPathologicalLiarThings

and whirly: damn how many duplicates of this thread did you make? i'll just copy paste from your OTF thread

The ebro was ddm, whirly. The quoted account posted by me and ddm are the same thing. Mine was the accurate version and ddm posted a different version.

ddm spoofed my FB account, made threats in another forum about sending invites to my f/f. I then told him that his contacts would receive a message with a link to his spooof acct, if he chose to solicit invites. Either that or the illegality of spoofing on social media made him change his mind.

Andytalks
I'm XYZ. Also, you bullied Syren when she was pregnant forcing her to leave, which meant PVS had less jerkoff material in the "what do you look like " thread.

Bashar Teg
I'm XYZ. Also, you bullied Syren when she was pregnant forcing her to leave, which meant PVS had less jerkoff material in the "what do you look like " thread.

laughing out loud xyz turning on ddm now? damn i gotta go make some popcorn.

Andytalks
I'm really not looking forward to this.

Bashar Teg
I'm really not looking forward to this.

maybe you'll get lucky and the mods will delete this before he reads it.

Andytalks
Why do the mods delete my posts anyway? Originally posted by Bashar Teg
maybe you'll get lucky and the mods will delete this before he reads it.

Bashar Teg
this is a whirly thread, xyz. they all tend to get deleted.

dadudemon
I'm XYZ. Also, you bullied Syren when she was pregnant forcing her to leave,

That was never true. I finally responded to her months of harassment and I went down her list of things she said to me, changed a few words, and posted them back at her. And when people said she never talked at me like that, I then posted a break-down, post-by-post of hers, to show that I clearly just copied and pasted her harassing posts back at her.

She later admitted that she treated me like that because I was guilty by association with RJ.

Also, I apologized to Syren for doing that and she apologized for her immaturity, as well...like adults. no expression And after that, we even added each other on Facebook. It's as if some people could be adults after growing up...

Here's what really happened: Syren was a female and there was a sea of White-Knights who shit themselves when I posted something insulting back to her. Was she supposed to give them sex for sticking up for her on the internet, or something?

..which meant PVS had less jerkoff material in the "what do you look like " thread.

Now this...this explains a lot...

laughing out loud xyz turning on ddm now? damn i gotta go make some popcorn.

Oh, you don't remember that? You paraded it around for years like it was the end-all be-all of events.

It was part of your game to "dox" me on Facebook, remember?

Sheesh, do you drink so much that you don't even remember all the games you played when you decided to play Facebook wars with me?

Andytalks
Oh god.

Dude, please remember literally EVERYONE but RJ was making fun of you back then. For some bizarre reason you singled out Syren. We have no idea why. If she got something wrong, sure, but to "break down" why you kept insulting her was just uncalled for. You might as well have just left the forum. Not spam it with the most enormously mind numbing text that nobody ****ing cared about. Most of her insults to you were "dumb" and "stupid" you were using sexist slurs towards a pregnant chick. It's one thing to be macho against PVS, but to go WWE mode on a pregnant woman is just asinine and pathetic. Originally posted by dadudemon
That was never true. I finally responded to her months of harassment and I went down her list of things she said to me, changed a few words, and posted them back at her. And when people said she never talked at me like that, I then posted a break-down, post-by-post of hers, to show that I clearly just copied and pasted her harassing posts back at her.

She later admitted that she treated me like that because I was guilty by association with RJ.

Also, I apologized to Syren for doing that and she apologized for her immaturity, as well...like adults. no expression And after that, we even added each other on Facebook. It's as if some people could be adults after growing up...

Here's what really happened: Syren was a female and there was a sea of White-Knights who shit themselves when I posted something insulting back to her. Was she supposed to give them sex for sticking up for her on the internet, or something?

DDM criticising PVS' alcoholism. crylaugh

dadudemon
Oh god.

Dude, please remember literally EVERYONE but RJ was making fun of you back then.

That wasn't true at all. It was pretty much no one doing that. The list was about 5 people who magically happened to be the same people who hated RJ.

For some bizarre reason you singled out Syren.

I didn't have to single her out: I just had to respond to one of her many insulting posts which is what I did. Since she seemed to be following me around to multiple sites and even into obscure threads, I thought perhaps she wanted me to respond after months of doing this. So I did. But since I couldn't be arsed to put forth any effort and I knew the white-knights would have a field day (because all of them wanted to bang her), I just threw her same insults back at her.

We have no idea why.

Who is this "we" you're referring to?

If she got something wrong, sure, but to "break down" why you kept insulting her was just uncalled for.

Why I "kept" insulting her? No. I never "kept" insulting her. I posted a single post of an insult reply that copied her insults towards me. I most certainly didn't follow her around to 3 different forums and insulted her over several months.

You might as well have just left the forum. Not spam it with the most enormously mind numbing text that nobody ****ing cared about. Most of her insults to you were "dumb" and "stupid" you were using sexist slurs towards a pregnant chick.

No, what I said, not what you're saying, here.

I even broke down my post and directly copied and pasted her posts to show that I simply used her same insults back to her when the white-knights started throwing a rage fit about how horrible of a person I was for responding to her insults.

I don't think you're understanding. So I'll break it down for you:

Original:
"You're a dickhead."

"You smell like poop."

What I did:

"You're a tw@thead. You smell like pee."

It's one thing to be macho against PVS, but to go WWE mode on a pregnant woman is just asinine and pathetic. DDM criticising PVS' alcoholism. crylaugh

Don't you think you're being sexist by pretending her being pregnant has anything at all to do with the situation? As though being pregnant makes her weak and feeble?

And PVS has an alcohol problem. He's never made that a secret. I find it weird when he makes fun of others for drinking. As if he's self-deprecating in a subtle way.

Bashar Teg
DDM criticising PVS' alcoholism. crylaugh

i'm not an alcoholic, you little shit! i just quit drinking a while ago because i got sick of booze-flab.

Andytalks
Originally posted by dadudemon
That wasn't true at all. It was pretty much no one doing that. The list was about 5 people who magically happened to be the same people who hated RJ.

Please remember Bardock42 was the one who created the original RJ and DDM say the darnedest things. It was actually the most popular thread within days and I even called him out on it being insulting but nobody cared because of how lulz it was.
"we" is the entire garb on the two forums when KMC turned to shit. Out of everyone who made fun of you, you decided Syren was to be the one to parody. No, you harassed her and when she told you to stop you went on a tantrum of how mean she was to you. In one post you labelled more insults to her than she did in 11 posts. Impressive "parody" of her. She left.
So at what was skanky a parody of?
Pregnancy does make women weak and feeble, I doubt you'd know anything about that. Also, you called her skanky and a whore. Then you tried to pass that off as a parody.

Andytalks
i'm not an alcoholic, you little shit! i just quit drinking a while ago because i got sick of booze-flab. Ive cut down a lot. I lost a stone this summer.

dadudemon
i'm not an alcoholic, you little shit! i just quit drinking a while ago because i got sick of booze-flab.

Despite all of the bullshit...let's take a step back and be real people for a moment. No more trolling or insults.

Good on you, PVS, for doing this. Seriously, congrats on the improved lifestyle choice.

Bashar Teg
wow thanks dude. i can totally forget your obsessive slander-spam when you get all warm and bro-like. thumb up

Jmanghan
I didn't realize KMC Drama was still a thing.

Now-a-days, its more playful drama then anything else.

dadudemon
"we" is the entire garb on the two forums when KMC turned to shit. Out of everyone who made fun of you, you decided Syren was to be the one to parody.

It was 3 forums. wink And with everyone else, I dished it out as it came. I ignored Syren's insults because we were good before the "hate RJ shitstorm" descended. She even said many nice things to me before that shitstorm. So I just blew it off as a phase of wanting to be part of the hate RJ bandwagon that would calm down. But she kept at it and I was goaded into to responding back to her by others. So I did. You seem to really really care about this, though, and still want this to be an issue years after the fact. Did you and Syren have something going on?

No, you harassed her and when she told you to stop you went on a tantrum of how mean she was to you.

Nothing in this sentence is true. I never harassed her. It was a single post. She never told me to stop. It looks like you've invented a fantasy of what actually happened. I'm not sure why. Maybe if you vilify me even more, it makes your supposed white-knight selfrighteousness feel better?

In one post you labelled more insults to her than she did in 11 posts. Impressive "parody" of her. She left.

She never "left". She continued posting and chatting for many months afterwards. She left because she had a baby, got married, and had real life to move on with.

So at what was skanky a parody of?

I mean...haven't you even admitted this in the same post? It was clearly broken down in the same thread. Did you not read it?

Pregnancy does make women weak and feeble, I doubt you'd know anything about that. Also, you called her skanky and a whore. Then you tried to pass that off as a parody.

Pregnancy doesn't make women weak and feeble and you're clearly sexist or at least have a thing against pregnant women.

Scribble
Ive cut down a lot. I lost a stone this summer. Same, woop

Andytalks
Originally posted by Scribble
Same, woop awesome

Robtard
I heard there was a situation here

I approve of the eHealing, let the healing flow

Andytalks
ok.

Robtard
Not you, sport. Don't you have some posting on stormfront to do.

Bashar Teg
thread title is a lie, tho. the AC situation was the saddest thing ever on this forum. it's not even debatable.

The Whirly
thread title is a lie, tho. the AC situation was the saddest thing ever on this forum. it's not even debatable.

Probably true, to be honest, like this it was really a storm in a tea cup. I don't know what happened with any of you and I'm certainly not a person to judge some of the shit I've pulled over the years.

I do think though what goes on, on a forum should stay on a forum.

Surtur
I think it's quite obvious that some people on this forum do take this shit seriously, to a sad degree. Case in point: someone making a topic about forum scandals and E-stalking.

NemeBro
I don't know why dadudemon feels the need to defend himself (and I remember when this happened even though I wasn't involved, I asked dadudemon why people on KMC were harassing him and he linked the posts in a PM).

If Syren was forced off the site after trying to start shit with him due to his response, it was because she was weaker than he was and she shouldn't have tried to start a fight she wasn't willing to go through with.

dadudemon
Originally posted by NemeBro
I don't know why dadudemon feels the need to defend himself (and I remember when this happened even though I wasn't involved, I asked dadudemon why people on KMC were harassing him and he linked the posts in a PM).

If Syren was forced off the site after trying to start shit with him due to his response, it was because she was weaker than he was and she shouldn't have tried to start a fight she wasn't willing to go through with.

No, I was done on the topic. If XYZ wants to continue, he can do so but there's nothing left to discuss other than maybe his crush on Syren?

Syren and I made our peace and moved on like adults. My mistake was listening to the goaders and Syren's mistake was mixing up with internet trolls. Both of us should have taken the high-road.

NemeBro
What prompted this thread by the way? It came out of nowhere.

dadudemon
What prompted this thread by the way? It came out of nowhere.

The Riv thread. Riv called out the doxing. Bash decided to troll and post hypocritical things. So I called him out on his own doxing adventures and the absolutely disgusting things he's said before. Someone threw a tantrum, again (yawn). Whirly found it amusing. The end.

Bashar Teg
you just can't stop spewing slander, can you ddm?

i could post a link to your attempt to make a dox thread before it was admin-edited, but that's against the rules. (other forum links, and such). anyone can feel free to PM me for a link, tho.

and as far as your totally innocent and mutual trolling with syren, anyone can just google "dadudemon says the darndest things" to see your vile behavior.

dadudemon
you just can't stop spewing slander, can you ddm?

You're such a victim, right? And when people call out your bullshit, you cry that it's slander, right?

So you didn't dox RJ and I multiple times and threaten me, bla bla bla, Face-uh bookuuuu, etc.? And you didn't so many horrible atrocious things about wanting to murder, rape (and at times, babies), cannibalism, etc. over the years? This is all slander and you don't say anything bad, ever, right? You're perfect and innocent.

i could post a link to your attempt to make a dox thread before it was admin-edited, but that's against the rules. (other forum links, and such). anyone can feel free to PM me for a link, tho.

Haha, what? Why pretend to be cowardly like that when no such rule exists? Stop pretending to take the high road. You're butthurt because no matter how many times you try to reinvent yourself under a new username, no matter how many ways you try to troll, I'm still here...calling out your hypocritical bullshit.

It's your ego that gets in the way. You could just post under a new username and resist the urge to tell everyone that you are PVS. Then all of your baggage wouldn't come with you. And then you could troll people and no one would know how hypocritical you were.

and as far as your totally innocent and mutual trolling with syren, anyone can just google "dadudemon says the darndest things" to see your vile behavior.

Right, and I break everything down, there, line by line. Have at it. smile

Bashar Teg
not entertaining your silliness. the info is there for anyone to see, if they care. it's your story vs your own actions, so i feel no need to continue this, nor to play whack-a-mole with your expected barrage of further slander. if you had some credibility i'd feel obliged to continue this, but thankfully, you're you.

Robtard
I once got DDM to admit he'd shove a nine inch salami up his ass. Happened in the OTF. /truestory

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Robtard
I once got DDM to admit he'd shove a nine inch salami up his ass. Happened in the OTF. /truestory

something something elephant dicks

dadudemon
Haha, holy crap, that thread is hilarious. It covers that one time where I sent you what seemed like a "heartfelt PM" and it was just a trick to get you to post my PM in public to show everyone what a genuine dick you are (because you get too excited to troll and don't pay attention) and the whole time, it was a PM laced with a secret message that made fun of you.

Thinking about it, it is lame what I did...not that funny. But the build up was hilarious to me. I'm "LMAO" over here. I must have had soo much time when I was finishing up my last degree. haha

Tzeentch
If Syren was forced off the site after trying to start shit with him due to his response, it was because she was weaker than he was and she shouldn't have tried to start a fight she wasn't willing to go through with. http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/052/767/e96.jpg

Drive by
And now I have received a pm Quanchi has been banned for stalking... I find it strange only Quanchi is used as a whipping boy.

Bashar Teg
He's the stalker KMC deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector.

Drive by
He's the stalker KMC deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector.

Quan is an ass, but as benign as a poster can be.

Bashar Teg
i agree, though he does occasionally step over the line when things get heated. from what i've read, he still hasn't proven to be malignant and use that info as part of a veiled threat, though. more like he's just looking for photos with physical attributes that he can mock. so if robtard has a club foot, quan would be all like "lol club foot robtard". if he was bald, "lol mr. clean". etc, etc. silly but hardly worth much concern imho. i think the mods might agree, thus the 24 hour ban. (that's the kmc equivalent of finger-wagging).

dadudemon
i agree, though he does occasionally step over the line when things get heated. from what i've read, he still hasn't proven to be malignant and use that info as part of a veiled threat, though. more like he's just looking for photos with physical attributes that he can mock. so if robtard has a club foot, quan would be all like "lol club foot robtard". if he was bald, "lol mr. clean". etc, etc. silly but hardly worth much concern imho. i think the mods might agree, thus the 24 hour ban. (that's the kmc equivalent of finger-wagging).

This is an awfully long post about a poster you've had little to no interaction with.

Bashar Teg
that's nice, dear.

dadudemon
Your posts are weird, today. Are you on anything?

Bashar Teg
aww, it needs attention.

Swish
He's the president America deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they media will slander him, because he can take it. Because he's not our commander in chief. He's our guardian, the bumbling troll. The Donald J. Trump. Originally posted by Bashar Teg

Surtur
Originally posted by Drive by
And now I have received a pm Quanchi has been banned for stalking... I find it strange only Quanchi is used as a whipping boy.

Holy shit stop whining about stuff on this forum. You keep coming back here. Just stop. If it's so bad stop.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Surtur
Holy shit stop whining about stuff on this forum. You keep coming back here. Just stop. If it's so bad stop.

totally, bro thumb up when people get mad over silly unimportant internet stuff, i just want to scream and put my fist through a wall.

Surtur
totally, bro thumb up when people get mad over silly unimportant internet stuff, i just want to scream and put my fist through a wall.

I just feel if people are going to be upset over something, make it something that isn't the politics of this specific forum.

I mean even the people who care about non issues like rape culture and wage gap are more dignified then that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.