Alema Rar vs Kao Cen Darach

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ursumeles
1. Sabers
2. Force
3. All-Out

Ursumeles
Up

Ursumeles
Bump

cs_zoltan
How sad.

Ursumeles
Not really.

Fated Xtasy
Alema? Maybe?

Beniboybling
Dunno, but I will say Aleema cause Darach is from TOR.

S_W_LeGenD
Kao Cen Darach solidly

MythLord
Alema Rar.

S_W_LeGenD
^^^

I don't think she has the capability to contend with two Sith Lords (Darth Malgus among them) simultaneously for a period of time much like Kao Cen Darach and neither she seems to have sufficient raw power to achieve a breakthrough in this contest.

MythLord
Honestly, stomping two high-class Yuuzhan Vong easily more than a decade before her prime whilst simultaneously toying with them rivals Kao's feat. And she performed it without heavy abuse of her powers and adapting an unorthodox fighting method.

And her TK and TP are enough to overpower Darach, as well.

Deronn_solo
Darach.

Noticeably superior skill with a blade.

carthage
Where is it stated that they were high tier Vong? They were just normal soldiers sent to take over the ship iirc

Ursumeles
Originally posted by carthage
Where is it stated that they were high tier Vong? They were just normal soldiers sent to take over the ship iirc

-- NJO: Enemy Lines I
Credit to Wollf

Seems highranked.

MythLord
And Bastori was also noted as a Captain/Commander Vong.

Ursumeles
I'd say:
Possibly Kao
Alema
Alema

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by MythLord
Honestly, stomping two high-class Yuuzhan Vong easily more than a decade before her prime whilst simultaneously toying with them rivals Kao's feat. And she performed it without heavy abuse of her powers and adapting an unorthodox fighting method.

And her TK and TP are enough to overpower Darach, as well.
You think that Darach would have trouble with those Vong?

I have yet to see a Jedi with dueling skills like Darach's (on-screen). Being able to utilize a double-bladed lightsaber inconjunction with a normal blade in single combat is an extremely demanding and risky talent and Darach pulled it off like a PRO. Few Jedi consider a double-bladed lightsaber for single combat due to this factor, forget about using one with inconjunction with another. I don't see Alema pulling off something like that in his place.

Darach was unfortunate for running into Darth Malgus alongside Lord Vindican. That put too much stress on the Jedi Master and he had to resort to extreme dueling tactics to achieve a breakthrough. Problem was that Darach was expending lot of energy while doing so but Darth Malgus was just getting started.

Ursumeles
Honestly?
Kao having trouble with/not being able to stomp High Ranked Vong isn't unbelievable.

Petrus
Originally posted by Ursumeles
-- NJO: Enemy Lines I
Credit to Wollf

Seems highranked.

You're basing this off the fact that it mentions his 'second in command'?

Ursumeles
Originally posted by Petrus
You're basing this off the fact that it mentions his 'second in command'?
That and because I trust Wollf.

Deronn_solo
I trust Wollf.

lmao.

Wollf will do or say anything to support his usual shit claims.

Ursumeles
Well, the evidence I saw seems like that guy is really high-ranked, lol.

Petrus
Having a second-in-command does not necessarily equate to being high-ranked, kek.

Ursumeles
no expression
What then?

Petrus
no expression
What then?

A Sergeant outranks a Corporal. You consider a Sergeant high-ranking? no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.