Clintons Airplane Scam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial

Surtur
Was this just released today? I don't really want to get my hopes up though, but it does have someone from the Wall Street journal saying this is illegal. I have no clue if that is actually true or not.

But then I'm dubious of Wall Street in general.

Time-Immemorial
This alone should be disqualifying..

"The Saudi king has donated more than $25 million to the Clinton Foundation."

Or better yet, how she cheated in two debates with Donna Brazile

Surtur
But did you hear Trump is mean and wants to ban Muslims forever?

Time-Immemorial
I guess this Muslims is racist?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/07/19/meet-the-muslim-with-an-unusual-record-praying-in-arabic-at-the-rnc-tonight/

Surtur
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
I guess this Muslims is racist?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/07/19/meet-the-muslim-with-an-unusual-record-praying-in-arabic-at-the-rnc-tonight/

Did you also notice that the article lists all the crimes the guy has committed, and also talks about how he hasn't paid his bills, even listing the specific amounts he owes?

Now if this person was black people would be crying racism.

I mean it literally tells us the various amounts this guy owes lol. How is the Washington Post not a joke at this point? Remember this was an article about politics lol.

God the MSM are pieces of shit.

Time-Immemorial
wow

Surtur
It actually lists the 4 active cases in court against this man..and the amounts, and the names..lmao! What the hell is happening? I'm not approving of criminal behavior, but holy shit that seems shady as f*ck.

Time-Immemorial
So the Washington post are a bunch of racist hypocrites.

Surtur
I mean I'm a dick and even I was like "damn". They listed the actual names of the businesses that he owes and..well, more or less just made him look like a damn fool.

dadudemon
So there is more evidence that the Clintons are corrupt as f***? And no one really cares? And Hillary will be the next president?

I'm shocked.

Originally posted by Surtur
But did you hear Trump is mean and wants to ban Muslims forever?

Such a nasty man.

Robtard
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
This alone should be disqualifying..

"The Saudi king has donated more than $25 million to the Clinton Foundation."

Or better yet, how she cheated in two debates with Donna Brazile

I'll be the first to admit that the Saudi's as a country are deplorable and 9/11 was most likely tied to SA. But they're one of our biggest allies politically, so how do you reconcile Saudi Money = a bad thing, politically speaking?

Time-Immemorial
Cut ties for 9/11 for war crimes, its pretty that simple. We dont need them. We would be better off being friends with Russia instead of these criminals who funded and attacked us.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.