Tyrion Lannister (with an axe) vs Lancel Lannister (with a sword)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
Tyrion with his axe from Blackwater.

Who wins?

Jmanghan
bump

John Murdoch
Tyrion slaps him down to size like he did Joffrey.

Jk. As much as I can't stand Lancel, he did mature quite a bit after becoming a sparrow. He most likely takes it unless he lets Tyrion talk and use his silver tongue.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by John Murdoch
Tyrion slaps him down to size like he did Joffrey.

Jk. As much as I can't stand Lancel, he did mature quite a bit after becoming a sparrow. He most likely takes it unless he lets Tyrion talk and use his silver tongue. Actually, during Blackwater, Lancel is struggling against a single soldier, while Tyrion has already killed one.

He also beat up that one guy while chained up.

Also, Lancel appears to be a coward.

I feel like, if Tyrion trained, and dedicated himself to brawn as much as his wits, he could be a decent fighter.

John Murdoch
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Actually, during Blackwater, Lancel is struggling against a single soldier, while Tyrion has already killed one.

He also beat up that one guy while chained up.

Also, Lancel appears to be a coward.

I feel like, if Tyrion trained, and dedicated himself to brawn as much as his wits, he could be a decent fighter.

Sounds like I need to review Season 2, Episode 9. No complaints here smile

Also, can't remember if ol' Lancel had any combat feats after coming back as a Sparrow? I don't believe so, but could be mistaken. If that's the case, while he has physically-matured, he does not have any fighting/combat feats to show what difference that makes. And with your comment about his previous struggle in combat plus his cowardice, I'll be happy to go with Tyrion.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.