Granzeboma vs The Omni King

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tondemonai
Battle takes place in a dimension of infinite multiverses

Edit: Granzeboma as seen in the anime, not the second Gurren Lagann movie

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Pretty sure Zeno can blink the Gurren Lagann verse out of existence.

Tondemonai
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Pretty sure Zeno can blink the Gurren Lagann verse out of existence.

thumb up

I was thinking that throwing galaxies and molding universes into finisher attacks would put him at least on High Priest level, and maybe even challenge Zeno, but it's still not wipe out the entire DB multiverse in an instant level

dvampire
Think of variety? And the creators perspective in giving you clues of there abilities. Like goku pushing two hills apart in ssj2 from dbz, he's powerful, but he is clearly showing you a limitation so you can compare, rather you like it or "not". Anybody of can blink you out of existence is the clear winner. He can't beat Akira though!

Time-Immemorial
The Omni King has no feats quit making these stupid threads.

cdtm
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
The Omni King has no feats quit making these stupid threads.

We only have Beerus and Whis's word he can even do anything, and they already lied about manboobs.

Tondemonai
Manboobs? Da fuq? And why would they lie about his power? They have no reason to

cdtm
Originally posted by Tondemonai
Manboobs? Da fuq? And why would they lie about his power? They have no reason to

Monaka is Manboobs.

They lied to Goku, canon. Beerus obviously believes Omni King can snuff universes, but Whis is way too relaxed about it. Maybe he knows better.

And it's obvious Omni King isn't what his rep says just looking at him.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by cdtm
We only have Beerus and Whis's word he can even do anything, and they already lied about manboobs.

That doesn't actually count. They were pulling a prank on goku.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Omni King has one feat, and that feat is evidence enough that he absolutely stomps. smile

Jmanghan
Pretty sure Zeno can blink the Gurren Lagann verse out of existence. Good thing Spiral Energy is multiversal, and not universal.

cdtm
It's not even a feat, just hearsay.

Judging by his behavior, I bet Omni King has no power at all. It's either a lie kept to give legitmacy to the crown, or a misinterpretation of some event that destroyed a universe.

Jmanghan

Judging by his behavior, I bet Omni King has no power at all. It's either a lie kept to give legitmacy to the crown, or a misinterpretation of some event that destroyed a universe. I disagree.

If he had no power, he wouldn't be in power at all.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Good thing Spiral Energy is multiversal, and not universal.

We're talking about Granzemboa, here. Is Granzemboa Multiversal?

carver9
I disagree.

No one pays CDTM any attention about anything DB related. People are overlooking his posts. You should do the same.

cdtm
I disagree.

Depends on how the they govern. If it's based on bloodlines, he could totally be powerless and yet have a support base that protects his office/makes the real decisions.

Omni King seems like a simpleton. Odds are, he probably is one, and he has a really good staff/pr group.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Odds are, Zeno is legit, and he absolutely rekts this thread. smile

SquallX
A Multiversal being vs a being with no feat. Yeah, wonders who wins.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Is Granzeboma ever actually confirmed or shown to be multiversal?

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by SquallX

laughing out loud

cdtm
Originally posted by SquallX

thumb up

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Monaka is Manboobs.

They lied to Goku, canon. Beerus obviously believes Omni King can snuff universes, but Whis is way too relaxed about it. Maybe he knows better.

And it's obvious Omni King isn't what his rep says just looking at him.

ROFLMAO. smile

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

Judging by his behavior, I bet Omni King has no power at all. It's either a lie kept to give legitmacy to the crown, or a misinterpretation of some event that destroyed a universe.

ROFLMAO. smile

NewGuy01
laughing out loud

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
This is a literal non-fight. Zeno destroying Cosmic Zamasu and all of existence with exactly zero effort is enough for me.

Tondemonai
This is a literal non-fight. Zeno destroying Cosmic Zamasu and all of existence with exactly zero effort is enough for me.

Agreed

SSJGGogeta

On my life laughing

Zeno >>>>> All of Gurren Lagann

Jmanghan
Is Granzeboma ever actually confirmed or shown to be multiversal? If he uses Spiral Energy, he is multiversal.

His attacks are based on spiral energy, so yeah.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.