Hillary Clintons Emailgate Is an Attack on Women

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
Say What?

Surtur
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Say What?

Holy shit has everyone gone insane? No..this, this article isn't going to..wow, okay, yeah..yeah it did. It flat out said it even. It flat out says this is only happening because Hilary lacks a dick.

I feel like I'm trying to tell everyone there is a friggin gremlin on the wing of this plane, but nobody can see it.

dadudemon
This is what happens when SJWs have too much time on their hands: they get tinfoil hatty with retarded Social Justice crusades.

Time-Immemorial
Robby Mook and Hillary Clinton have started to Throw Huma under the bus.

I guess cause Trump paid her off according to Rob.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3890990/Now-Huma-just-one-staffers-close-aide-gets-left-Ohio-campaign-trip-Hillary-keeps-war-FBI-stunning-decision-emails.html

Robtard

I guess cause Trump paid her off according to Rob.

Strawmen bashing arguments are very weak, be above that, friend.

ie attack me on my actual stances.

Time-Immemorial
Thats basically what you said. You said Trump used his wealth and power to find out about a laptop that no one knew existed. Instead of just a reasonable conclusion he prolly had access to some of household electronics..Yet you can't even budge on a simple common sense conclusion.

Also Did you see Obama Praising James Comey?

Robtard
I never once said that Trump was paying off the FBI or Huma or whomever else you claimed I claimed.

I saw the thread title.

Time-Immemorial
We both know what you said. You said he used his wealth, meaning money to gain access to that information. That means he paid someone off..quit splitting hairs.

Im not going to entertain this again all day. Obama said James Comey is not influencing the election, and Trump has no ties to Russia per the FBI investigation, so this destroys your claims he is a Russian puppet and Comey did this for political reasons.

Robtard
We both know what you said. You said he used his wealth, meaning money to gain access to that information. That means he paid someone off..quit splitting hairs.

Im not going to entertain this again all day. Obama said James Comey is not influencing the election, and Trump has no ties to Russia per the FBI investigation, so this destroys your claims he is a Russian puppet and Comey did this for political reasons.

I did, but I also said I didn't know who he paid for the info 14ish months ago as I don't believe he just made a lucky guess. ie Attack me with the stances I've taken, not ones you've applied to me

Do you want to take this to the proper thread? I do have my thoughts on the WH's stance on Comey.

Time-Immemorial
I already made the thread, are you going to act like you dont see it?

DarthAnt66
How are articles like that allowed on "news" sites?

Robtard
I already made the thread, are you going to act like you dont see it?

I already noted that I did, I am asking you if you'd prefer to take this convo there instead of here.

You really need to stop taking everything as an attack or deception.

Time-Immemorial
Fine take it there

Robtard
/done

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.