Headlines of Huffington Post

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/

laughing out loud

This place is always great. The have the most self deprecating loathing.

Bashar Teg
Ryan's just making sure he doesn't have any credibility left. Oh well hope he enjoyed the ride.

Time-Immemorial
laughing out loud

Robtard
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
Ryan's just making sure he doesn't have any credibility left. Oh well hope he enjoyed the ride.

TBF, if we've learned anything from this election, is that you can say just about anything and still make it to the very end. So Ryan's probably expecting people to just not care about something questionable he's said/done years ago when he runs for POTUS in the next 2-3 cycles.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Robtard
TBF, if we've learned anything from this election, is that you can say just about anything and still make it to the very end.

*if you're trump. that's not a general rule, tho. i have binders full of supporting evidence.

Time-Immemorial
He wont have my vote or any other Trump supported vote, good luck getting elected.

If Trump starts his own TV network, good luck getting support from them.

Robtard
*if you're trump. that's not a general rule, tho. i have binders full of supporting evidence. Yeah, was going to add that caveat that Trump just may be that unique unicorn as look what happened to little Rubio when he tried to best Trump at Trump's game.

But I also have a feeling that this election might just set a precedent going forward.

Bashar Teg
after he openly mocked someone for being disabled, in front of a camera for all to see, i think that was already well proven.

Surtur
Stuff like this, ladies and gentlemen, is why we shouldn't be teaching social justice courses in college.

Time-Immemorial
after he openly mocked someone for being disabled, in front of a camera for all to see, i think that was already well proven.

that actually never happened. You believed it, just like you believed Russia is working with Trump, with zero evidence.

baUuXQ443fA

https://www.catholics4trump.com/the-true-story-donald-trump-did-not-mock-a-reporters-disability/

Robtard
Originally posted by Surtur
Stuff like this, ladies and gentlemen, is why we shouldn't be teaching social justice courses in college.

So in your opinion people should be allowed to openly mock whomever they choose? Let alone someone who is one step away from being POTUS?

Feel free to extrapolate your position

Time-Immemorial
He never mocked a disabled reporter.

ueCdV_wCVrc

Bashar Teg
it's not that they forgive him for his behavior. they just conclude that it never happened.

Robtard
I understand that Anne Coulter said Trump was just doing a "standard retard" impersonation and not aimed at the reporter, but really, Trump did.

Time-Immemorial
He never mocked a disabled reporter, he has done the same impression on multiple occasions.

ueCdV_wCVrc

Robtard
The world by and large disagrees and does not accept the excuses though.

Source: http://www.snopes.com/2016/07/28/donald-trump-criticized-for-mocking-disabled-reporter/

http://www.snopes.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/disabled.jpg

Time-Immemorial
Multiple people on multiple occasions. Watch the video, stop believing snopes for once. Its complete garbage.

Also did you happen to see Russia and Trump have no connections?

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
So in your opinion people should be allowed to openly mock whomever they choose? Let alone someone who is one step away from being POTUS?

Feel free to extrapolate your position

Yeah no I was referring to the "Ryan Votes Racist" headline.

Robtard
Yeah no I was referring to the "Ryan Votes Racist" headline.

Alright then, you happened to reply right after Trump's mocking of a disabled person came up, so you can see where the confusion was.

Surtur
Yeah it's cool I understand.

Robtard
Yeah it's cool I understand.
thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.